[Fan Fiction]  MemeBlade

(Feb. 19, 2021  3:08 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  3:03 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: the only pet without powers and a fancy history

carl is special like that.

lol
ok then
(Feb. 19, 2021  2:10 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  7:29 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: bro, did u even read the chapter? I'm talking about mainstream memes. Ultra instinct shaggy, Yakko's World, Megalovania, Giorno's Theme, Thanos, Baby Yoda/Grogu, Baby Groot, Karens, THESE are what I'm talking about. Harry is only the because of the Beyblade aspect, and he needs a rival(hence free's deer).

that is a very suggestive post dude, edit that

*dudette

"Ultra instinct shaggy, Yakko's World, Megalovania, Giorno's Theme, Thanos, Baby Yoda/Grogu, Baby Groot, Karens"

The memes that you talked about here are mostly dead memes. The newer memes are 21st Century Humor, Lamar roasting Franklin, Hololive, Wanna Buy a Box of Thin Mints, Wake up, Grubhub ad, Patrick that's a (AC-130/RPG and so on), Sea Shanties and a couple more.

am i that behind? since covid i haven't been able to catch up on memes. ik the grubhub ad one, but not the rest
(Feb. 19, 2021  4:15 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  2:10 AM)Longinox Wrote: "Ultra instinct shaggy, Yakko's World, Megalovania, Giorno's Theme, Thanos, Baby Yoda/Grogu, Baby Groot, Karens"

The memes that you talked about here are mostly dead memes. The newer memes are 21st Century Humor, Lamar roasting Franklin, Hololive, Wanna Buy a Box of Thin Mints, Wake up, Grubhub ad, Patrick that's a (AC-130/RPG and so on), Sea Shanties and a couple more.

am i that behind? since covid i haven't been able to catch up on memes. ik the grubhub ad one, but not the rest

Yes sir. You're 2-4 years behind.
Chapter 2: SpongeBob's Plan! Ambush and Sacrifice!

As SpongeBob arrived at the base, he knew what he had to do. “Itachi. Squidward. It’s time.” “For him, SpongeBob?” Itachi asked. “Yes,” SpongeBob replied. “Your grandfather, a meme that has lasted decades, and one of few immortal memes such as I. The keeper of the memes of anime. I’m sick and tired of sending souls to the vault. We need to-” “Uhhh, SpongeBob, they found us,” Squidward said, as he pointed to a figure off in the distance, running towards them with a tattered shroud over his or her face and body. “RUN!” All three started sprinting as fast as they could. 3 days and nights they ran, sprinting as fast as they could. And then, they couldn’t take it anymore. The adrenaline was wearing off. Even Lord God Master King Heavenly Warrior Noble Earl Duke SpongeBob was slowing down, and their mystery attacker was speeding up. “carp! Sasuke! Go!” Itachi yelled as he launched his bey, a large attack type shaped like a Demon Wind shuriken. “Cut through them! Chidori!” Sasuke enveloped itself in blue lightning and shot towards its opponent. “I don’t need a bey to fight you,” a robotic voice cackled. “That voice...... SANS?!?!” Itachi gaped in disbelief Under the shroud, the figure smiled. “You know it,” he said. “Go! I’ll hold him off,” Itachi said. “He’s way too strong! You'll die!” Squidward said. “You guys are SG grade. I can’t risk you getting injured,” Itachi replied. “Kamui!” Itachi disappeared into thin air. “Huh. Looks like he deserted you.” “SASUKE! RINNEGAN!” A voice echoed from the distance. “No, no, no, no, nonononononononoN-” Sans never got to finish. Sans disappeared, and all that was left was a pebble. “Itachi,” SpongeBob groaned. “He won’t die, you know how strong he is.” “But-” “Don’t think like that. He’ll catch up. Besides, the less faith we have, the more of a chance he won’t make it. C’mon.” The two walked off into the distance, waiting for their dear friend to return.

Next Chapter: Duel of the Memes! Itachi and Choked Sasuke versus Sans and Undertale Megalovania!

SG stands for SpongeGod.
also, newer memes will be introduced in later chapters.
Click for spoiler about the MC:
I’d never thought this day would come. A fanfic worse than Bruhblade