[Fan Fiction]  Hero High

these are the events after My hero acadmia this is Hero High 
hi my name is Hizashi Ito 
and this is my story not to long after Deku become number 1 lots of people got inspired my him and went to UA
my parents wanted me to go when I was born my parent well they had life planed out for me you see they said to the selves I will go to UA and make money becoming a hero
but growing up I was quirkless but that did not stop me.

chapter will come out around

Mondays and Wendays

name: Hizashi Ito
quirk: Quirkless (formely) Surge rare (Curently)
what he's like: he is so kind and carring but he has a dark side
I will give you more info when chapters come out
anyway Chapter 1 is out

to be continued
can someone rate this PinkRose Free...hoya anyone

so here are some info

Name: Toshiro Midoriya
Quirk: One For All
Parents: Izuku midoriya and Urakaka Ohako
siblings: none
personality: he likes caring for people and loves fighting bad guys

Name: Katsu bakugou
Quirk: explosions and one for all
(she and Toshiro are not related its because Deku gave Katsuki one for all but then Katsuki spit one for all so he and Deku both have One for all and gave it to their kids)
personality: likes calling people extra and well she just an exact replica of her dad
parents: Katsuki and camie

Name: Ko todoroki
Quirk: Fire
personality: kind of a hothead but can be super calm and really strong
parents: shoto and momo

anyway I'm so bored that and sad that Ryuga's son is leaving ill just write chapter 2
chapter 3 will come later today and I will make it longer
(May. 24, 2021  3:55 PM)JJustice Wrote: anyway Chapter 1 is out

to be continued

Lemme try rating it.

1.Plot: 3/5. It could be improved quite a bit. First, I'd advise making chapters longer to allow more progression. Then, maybe try describing things instead of using a script format as unlike the anime or manga, we're not actually seeing anything and need a description (this one is more of an opinion really).
2.Grammar: 3/5. I'd REALLY advise you to use proper punctuation and capitalization. Absence of that takes away from engagement.
3.Characterization: 4/5. There's only one returning character (Denki) yet and he's in Present Mic's spot so... not much to work with (but why? Present Mic was likely chosen for his voice, but what specialty does Denki have? He's honestly way better at zapping his opponents in battle than making announcements). As for the new ones, can't say they strike out as unique.
4.Dialogue: 3/5. The dialogue feels... bland. They don't give an insight into the characters. A bit rushed as well.
5.Battle: -/-. No battles so this does not apply.

Overall,: 13/20. A lot of room to improve. First try increasing the length and properly punctuating. Hope you improve!
Chapter 3 is out

(May. 24, 2021  5:46 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(May. 24, 2021  3:55 PM)JJustice Wrote: anyway Chapter 1 is out

to be continued

Lemme try rating it.

1.Plot: 3/5. It could be improved quite a bit. First, I'd advise making chapters longer to allow more progression. Then, maybe try describing things instead of using a script format as unlike the anime or manga, we're not actually seeing anything and need a description (this one is more of an opinion really).
2.Grammar: 3/5. I'd REALLY advise you to use proper punctuation and capitalization. Absence of that takes away from engagement.
3.Characterization: 4/5. There's only one returning character (Denki) yet and he's in Present Mic's spot so... not much to work with (but why? Present Mic was likely chosen for his voice, but what specialty does Denki have? He's honestly way better at zapping his opponents in battle than making announcements). As for the new ones, can't say they strike out as unique.
4.Dialogue: 3/5. The dialogue feels... bland. They don't give an insight into the characters. A bit rushed as well.
5.Battle: -/-. No battles so this does not apply.

Overall,: 13/20. A lot of room to improve. First try increasing the length and properly punctuating. Hope you improve!

alright thanks alot man

alright so hero suits here is toshiro  hero suit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-0q8cg4...ite=%22%22
Chapter 4 is out hope you like it

here is Katos suit https://images.app.goo.gl/kCb7cD3u6nHNij4Y7
Chapter 5 is out
To be continued

alright meet Caton man https://www.google.com/search?q=superher...6tKwIUdv2M he teaches class 1B
Awesome bro keep up the good work!
(May. 31, 2021  4:41 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Awesome bro keep up the good work!

Thank you bro
@JJustice Just a suggestion, I think you can make a chapter on Momo Yaryourozu and Shoto Todoroki.
Yeah I can do like a back ground

Name: Zasshi Ito
Quirk: Hyper he can dodges things at insane speed
Personality: he is really ruff but can be a little sweet
Siblings: Hizashi Ito

Alright NamanSpryzen next chapter will be a back ground but anyway enjoy chapter 6 also rely is a little bit like all night cause all might read and he wanted to be keep all the things he learned from him so yeah
I think you could mix some things (like quirks) or maybe add more, since normally their quirks would be stronger than their fathers and hybrid quirks would be more common, but i guess its fine. I also think that the entry exam would be different (season one shown that fighting robots was inaccurate, since quirks involving living things are useless). And It's not like every child of the main cast would get into the UA but I think i got what you want to do.

Also its missing details (maybe change how you write from script to narrative), the plot is starting yet, but i guess its fine for now. You're using a not to good writing style (script) for this.

REALLY consider adding new non-related-to-the-main-cast characters, maybe even characters that came from another country. You can even add more classes to UA (like 1C and 1D) because at this point there are numerous people applying for UA (with for classes that would be at least 80 characters, but you dont need to explain every character so its fine). If you want some quirk suggestions (for future characters), I can share some of my own and others ideas.
(Jun. 01, 2021  9:22 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I think you could mix some things (like quirks) or maybe add more, since normally their quirks would be stronger than their fathers and hybrid quirks would be more common, but i guess its fine. I also think that the entry exam would be different (season one shown that fighting robots was inaccurate, since quirks involving living things are useless). And It's not like every child of the main cast would get into the UA but I think i got what you want to do.

Also its missing details (maybe change how you write from script to narrative), the plot is starting yet,  but i guess its fine for now. You're using a not to good writing style (script) for this.

REALLY consider adding new non-related-to-the-main-cast characters, maybe even characters that came from another country. You can even add more classes to UA (like 1C and 1D) because at this point there are numerous people applying for UA (with for classes that would be at least 80 characters, but you dont need to explain every character so its fine). If you want some quirk suggestions (for future characters), I can share some of my own and others ideas.

Thanks for the info but Kato zasshi hizashi are not related to the original cast members and I'm adding more that are not

alright meet Dax teacher of class 1C and he is one of the youngest hero ever he is 21 years old and made it becoming a pro hero 

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=...Sb2K5livng
(Jun. 01, 2021  5:23 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  9:22 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I think you could mix some things (like quirks) or maybe add more, since normally their quirks would be stronger than their fathers and hybrid quirks would be more common, but i guess its fine. I also think that the entry exam would be different (season one shown that fighting robots was inaccurate, since quirks involving living things are useless). And It's not like every child of the main cast would get into the UA but I think i got what you want to do.

Also its missing details (maybe change how you write from script to narrative), the plot is starting yet,  but i guess its fine for now. You're using a not to good writing style (script) for this.

Thanks for the info but Kato zasshi hizashi are not related to the original cast members and I'm adding more that are not

alright meet Dax teacher of class 1C and he is one of the youngest hero ever he is 21 years old and made it becoming a pro hero 
Only to be sure. As for the character, i guess it's alright, now you just need to, well, characterize him (his name, hero name, personal traits, etc...). You don't need to but it will be easier to understand the story and the character itself. (You can also only characterize characters so that you don't need to make/search a character design)
CHAPTER 7!!!!!
Sorry if this was boring I'm saving energy for the next chapter *winks*
Students list:
Hizashi Ito
Zasshi Ito
Katsu Bakuguo
Toshiro Midoriya
Ayato kirishima
Kurin Lo-non
Leo Shapiro
Kato higashi
Hannah maruto
Sofia Ling
Update to the fan fic pro hero Rewind will be coming back

And Rewind is the hero name of eri

Name: Eri or Eri-chan or Rewind
Quirk: Reverse she can reverse you to a human state so she can basically make you a baby

Name: Kota Izumi
Quirk: Water gun he can shoot water for his hand but now he can shoot almost Tsunamis from his hands!
Hero name: River

And Kota 👌