Poll: Fanfiction

Delta Zakuro's Fanfiction
29.41%
6jupiter5's fanfiction
29.41%
UnseenBurst's Fanfiction
41.18%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
This is the thread for the halloween fanfiction poll. I will not close this poll, but I'll only take the results up till sunday at 11:59 est (ik i changed the dates, but i had to extend it). This thread is already full of clutter, so Please don't post here, ask questions and comment on the original fanfiction contest.

Honorary participation award to Kiryu Kazuma, who has midterms, and decided to put his grades before the internet, which is something we all should do. We salute you, and good luck! heres a virtual high 5 for when you come back :)

Halloween Fanfictions:

UnseenBurst:
6jupiter5:

DeltaZakuro:
https://www.wattpad.com/1018517201-oc-sh...s-requests
Oh well guess I’ll bump so more people can vote. Regardless of who won I hoped you enjoyed my story.
(Oct. 25, 2021  5:20 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Oh well guess I’ll bump so more people can vote. Regardless of who won I hoped you enjoyed my story.

Same here, also I liked your story I hope you win!
I vote UnseenBurst because yes, and because Beyjitsu sounds very cool. Also nice dialogues, very readable.

Me when I see UnseenBurst reply in a thread: ah what an interesting thread
I voted unseen but he's my friend so im biased.
I would vote for Unseen but since I cannot read Delta's chapter (because Wattpad decided to not work on my device, and only my device (and no, I cannot steal one of my family's device to read)), I'll give Delta a vote. (Also the amount of confirmed Unseen votes are scary)