[Fan Fiction]  Fnaf Where It All Began + Q&A

(Dec. 04, 2020  3:46 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Where It All Began #1 “Welcome To Fredbears Family Diner”

*1 year after the prologue*

Henry: So what did you wanna show me?
William: You’ll see.

William brought Henry in his purple car to Fredbears Family Diner. A crowd of people were outside the building with children ready for something. Henry then turns his head and sees the words “GRAND OPENING” on a red banner.

Henry: Why does it say “GRAND OPENING”?
William: Well why don’t you tell me Sherlock!

William then comes out of the car with Henry and gives Henry a giant red scissor.

William: The honors all yours!
Henry: Well ok then.

Henry pulls the scissors open and cuts the banner. William pulls Henry out of the way of the crowd of customers sprinting into the building.

William: So let me be the first person to say welcome to Fredbears Family Diner!
Henry: Well thanks! But why didn’t you tell me about this?
William: As a surprise!

William then brings Henry into the building. It was full of color and joy. But then he looked onto the stage and saw two animatronics on the stage which was Fredbear and Spring Bonnie.

William: Hey Henry I need to go real quick. But you can go look around if you want!
Henry: Why’s that?
William: I have to go help employees get into the suits.
Henry: Wait when did you hire employees?!
William: Like a couple weeks ago. Why?!
Henry: Well I don’t know. If I’m your partner in this ownership I need to know what your doing and what’s happening.
William: Oh um, sorry about that! I was getting so excited about making this place! I brought my son Norman here and he loves it!
Henry: What about Michael and Elizabeth?
William: Uh, Michael is just getting to old and is hitting puberty so he didn’t care about this place. But Elizabeth didn’t like it since there’s not girl animatronics.
Henry: I mean if you want we can make some for her.
William: No we should first see how this goes before we do anything else.
Henry: Yeah. But is it okay if one day I bring Charlie here?
William: Oh certainly! Your a owner too so why are you asking me!
Henry: Oh yeah! Hahaha. Well see you later Will I’m gonna check this place out.
William: Ok, see you Henry!

AlexTheBlader this is chapter one of the series I hope you enjoy
yes just yes
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:54 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:46 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Where It All Began #1 “Welcome To Fredbears Family Diner”

*1 year after the prologue*

Henry: So what did you wanna show me?
William: You’ll see.

William brought Henry in his purple car to Fredbears Family Diner. A crowd of people were outside the building with children ready for something. Henry then turns his head and sees the words “GRAND OPENING” on a red banner.

Henry: Why does it say “GRAND OPENING”?
William: Well why don’t you tell me Sherlock!

William then comes out of the car with Henry and gives Henry a giant red scissor.

William: The honors all yours!
Henry: Well ok then.

Henry pulls the scissors open and cuts the banner. William pulls Henry out of the way of the crowd of customers sprinting into the building.

William: So let me be the first person to say welcome to Fredbears Family Diner!
Henry: Well thanks! But why didn’t you tell me about this?
William: As a surprise!

William then brings Henry into the building. It was full of color and joy. But then he looked onto the stage and saw two animatronics on the stage which was Fredbear and Spring Bonnie.

William: Hey Henry I need to go real quick. But you can go look around if you want!
Henry: Why’s that?
William: I have to go help employees get into the suits.
Henry: Wait when did you hire employees?!
William: Like a couple weeks ago. Why?!
Henry: Well I don’t know. If I’m your partner in this ownership I need to know what your doing and what’s happening.
William: Oh um, sorry about that! I was getting so excited about making this place! I brought my son Norman here and he loves it!
Henry: What about Michael and Elizabeth?
William: Uh, Michael is just getting to old and is hitting puberty so he didn’t care about this place. But Elizabeth didn’t like it since there’s not girl animatronics.
Henry: I mean if you want we can make some for her.
William: No we should first see how this goes before we do anything else.
Henry: Yeah. But is it okay if one day I bring Charlie here?
William: Oh certainly! Your a owner too so why are you asking me!
Henry: Oh yeah! Hahaha. Well see you later Will I’m gonna check this place out.
William: Ok, see you Henry!

AlexTheBlader this is chapter one of the series I hope you enjoy
yes just yes

No just no! How is it possible your not cowering
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:54 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:54 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: yes just yes

No just no! How is it possible your not cowering

Oh no. I need the furry murders to me gory now lol
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:56 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:54 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: No just no! How is it possible your not cowering

Oh no. I need the furry murders to me gory now lol

Bring them in
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:57 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:56 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Oh no. I need the furry murders to me gory now lol

Bring them in
Not yet I need him to have a safe type of security and think “I’m gonna be able to sleep tonight reading these chapters” then he gets hit with them
Fnaf Where It All Began #2 “Helping a friend”

*1 week later*

Henry walks into Williams office where he sees William in his purple jacket counting him and Henry’s money from the last week.

Henry: Hey William, can I ask you something?
William: Yeah but let me tell you something. Guess how much money we’ve made from this week!
Henry: How much?
William: $600k!
Henry: Oh dang. But can I ask you the thing now?
William: What is it?
Henry: From how much this place has been blowing up I was wondering if you could help me make my own pizzaria.
William: Wait as like a rival company?
Henry: No not another company but like a second location from the same cooperation.
William: Ok then. What do you wanna call it?
Henry: Freddy Fazbears Pizza!
William: Oh that sounds like a good name. And maybe we could have Fredbear visit the pizzaria some times as like a special event!
Henry: Well that has to be later. I have to get kids to know about the characters first. And that’s why I was wondering if you could help me make the characters.
William: Ok who are they?
Henry: Freddy and Bonnie.
William: Wait, but we have Bonnie.
Henry: I know, but Bonnie could be like the character that connects the two.
William: Oh I like that idea. I have a couple Spring Bonnie suits in the back we can use for Freddy’s.
Henry: No I was wondering if we could make like whole new models for them.
William: Oh ok we can do that.

So William and Henry decided to make the two first animatronics for Freddy Fazbears Pizza. Golden Freddy and the new Freddy’s version of Spring Bonnie.

Henry: Well thanks for the help Will.
William: No problem. Now we need to get them a pizzaria.
Henry: Yep, that’s just the hard part.
William: Don’t worry, I got it covered.
Henry: Ok then.

William winks at Henry and drives away in his purple car. Henry looks at his new animatronics Spring Bonnie had a yellow cupcake like Fredbears Spring Bonnie but the real difference was really the head model. Spring Bonnies head (Freddy’s) had a smaller head while Spring Bonnie (Fredbear’s) had a bigger head. But he then looked at Golden Freddy with his black bow tie and brown hat. Him and William did a reverse on him where Fredbear had a smaller hat and a smaller head while Golden Freddy had a giant head compared to Fredbear and a slightly bigger hat. Henry then grabbed a picture of his daughter and thought “Maybe I should make a animatronic for my daughter”. But he then thought “No not yet. We need a pizzaria first. I’ll make that animatronic later.”.

AlexTheBlader well looks like Fredbears got some competition lol
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:53 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Where It All Began #2 “Helping a friend”

*1 week later*

Henry walks into Williams office where he sees William in his purple jacket counting him and Henry’s money from the last week.

William: Yeah but let me tell you something. Guess how much money we’ve made from this week!
Henry: From how much this place has been blowing up I was wondering if you could help me make my own pizzaria.
Henry: No not another company but like a second location from the same cooperation.
William: Oh that sounds like a good name. And maybe we could have Fredbear visit the pizzaria some times as like a special event!
Henry: Well that has to be later. I have to get kids to know about the characters first. And that’s why I was wondering if you could help me make the characters.
William: Oh I like that idea. I have a couple Spring Bonnie suits in the back we can use for Freddy’s.

So William and Henry decided to make the two first animatronics for Freddy Fazbears Pizza. Golden Freddy and the new Freddy’s version of Spring Bonnie.

William winks at Henry and drives away in his purple car. Henry looks at his new animatronics Spring Bonnie had a yellow cupcake like Fredbears Spring Bonnie but the real difference was really the head model. Spring Bonnies head (Freddy’s) had a smaller head while Spring Bonnie (Fredbear’s) had a bigger head. But he then looked at Golden Freddy with his black bow tie and brown hat. Him and William did a reverse on him where Fredbear had a smaller hat and a smaller head while Golden Freddy had a giant head compared to Fredbear and a slightly bigger hat. Henry then grabbed a picture of his daughter and thought “Maybe I should make a animatronic for my daughter”. But he then thought “No not yet. We need a pizzaria first. I’ll make that animatronic later.”.

man 600k back then is like 200mil in today man they rich
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:57 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:53 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Where It All Began #2 “Helping a friend”

*1 week later*

man 600k back then is like 200mil in today man they rich

Yeah because since there’s no company with animatronics their basically dominating the entire industry. So if kids want to go see animatronics and eat pizza their gonna have to go to Fredbears or Freddys when it opens. But Freddys and Fredbears are in the same cooperation so no matter what they both are getting the money

*1 week later*

This was real nice.
Im surprised AlexTheBlader aint scared to death yet lol
Fnaf Where It All Began #3 “Where Fantasy and Fun come to life”

*3 months later*

William brings Henry to the new Freddy Fazbears location since it was done.

William: Well here we are!
Henry: Hmm, it looks good.
William: Thanks but you need to do something first.

William gives Henry the scissors like at Fredbears and he cut the banner like at Fredbears. The pile of parents came in the building and flooded the building. Henry looked around and saw it was very different from Fredbears. Instead of balloons everywhere there were cardboard cut out clouds everywhere. He then saw the read curtains open and he saw Golden Freddy and Spring Bonnie. Golden Freddy had his microphone and lifted his brown hat above his head and put it back onto his head. Spring Bonnie instead of having a guitar like at Fredbears he had a yellow and brown cupcake. Golden Freddy then started introducing himself and Spring Bonnie.

Golden Freddy: Hey kids! My name is Freddy Fazbear! And this is my friend Bonnie! Say hi Bonnie!
Spring Bonnie: Oh hi kids! Sorry I didn’t notice you there! But yeah, my names Bonnie the Bunny!
Golden Freddy: Now who’s ready for a song?!

*The kids start cheering*

Golden Freddy: Wait did you hear anything Bonnie?!
Spring Bonnie: No, I don’t think so!
Golden Freddy: Sorry kids but your gonna have to speak louder!

*Kids start cheering*

Golden Freddy: There you are! You ready to begin Bonnie?!
Spring Bonnie: Yeah Freddy! Let’s start!

The animatronics start singing children’s songs and the kids loved it.

Henry: Hey William thanks for making this place for me.
William: No problem Henry! But I need to help employees get in the costumes.
Henry: Ok then. I’ll go check out the pizzaria like I did last time.
William: Actually I need to bring you to your office.
Henry: I can go by myself, just point me to the direction.
William: Ok it’s through that left hallway where the bathrooms are but then turn to the left and it’s there.
Henry: Ok see yah later Willy!
William: You to Henry.

AlexTheBlader sorry I didn’t post a chapter I was busy on Saturday and Sunday and on Monday I had basketball practice and I hurt my leg
(Dec. 08, 2020  9:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nice work here Golden Freddy.

Thanks man
yo I bet AlexTheBlader was one of those children and he didnt know that both Golden Freddy and Bonnie were spying on him.
(Dec. 08, 2020  9:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: yo I bet AlexTheBlader was one of those children and he didnt know that both Golden Freddy and Bonnie were spying on him.

Yeah bro golden Freddy about to do bite of 83 on him.
(Dec. 08, 2020  9:26 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  9:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: yo I bet AlexTheBlader was one of those children and he didnt know that both Golden Freddy and Bonnie were spying on him.

Yeah bro golden Freddy about to do bite of 83 on him.

lol
(Dec. 08, 2020  9:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  9:26 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Yeah bro golden Freddy about to do bite of 83 on him.

lol

Yeah fredbear, get out of golden Freddy’s way he’s the new bite of 83 dealer
(Dec. 08, 2020  9:19 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Where It All Began #3 “Where Fantasy and Fun come to life”

*3 months later*

William gives Henry the scissors like at Fredbears and he cut the banner like at Fredbears. The pile of parents came in the building and flooded the building. Henry looked around and saw it was very different from Fredbears. Instead of balloons everywhere there were cardboard cut out clouds everywhere. He then saw the read curtains open and he saw Golden Freddy and Spring Bonnie. Golden Freddy had his microphone and lifted his brown hat above his head and put it back onto his head. Spring Bonnie instead of having a guitar like at Fredbears he had a yellow and brown cupcake. Golden Freddy then started introducing himself and Spring Bonnie.

Golden Freddy: Hey kids! My name is Freddy Fazbear! And this is my friend Bonnie! Say hi Bonnie!
Spring Bonnie: Oh hi kids! Sorry I didn’t notice you there! But yeah, my names Bonnie the Bunny!

*Kids start cheering*

William: Ok it’s through that left hallway where the bathrooms are but then turn to the left and it’s there.

AlexTheBlader sorry I didn’t post a chapter I was busy on Saturday and Sunday and on Monday I had basketball practice and I hurt my leg
Next episode is not lookin too good 👀
(Dec. 08, 2020  9:57 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  9:19 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Where It All Began #3 “Where Fantasy and Fun come to life”

*3 months later*

*Kids start cheering*

Finally your entering in fear lol
(Dec. 08, 2020  9:57 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:

*3 months later*

*Kids start cheering*

And why’s that?
(Dec. 08, 2020  10:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Golden Freddy he is scared thats why

Makes sense lol
(Dec. 08, 2020  10:06 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  10:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Golden Freddy he is scared thats why

Makes sense lol

He got a trauma when he was a little kid. And oh boy did he scream his lungs out lol
(Dec. 08, 2020  10:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  10:06 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Makes sense lol

He got a trauma when he was a little kid. And oh boy did he scream his lungs out lol

Did Eleanor come visit him? Lol
(Dec. 08, 2020  10:06 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:

Makes sense lol
no it’s because the people are going inside the suittsssss
(Dec. 08, 2020  10:08 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  10:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: He got a trauma when he was a little kid. And oh boy did he scream his lungs out lol

Did Eleanor come visit him? Lol

Certainly

(Dec. 08, 2020  10:08 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  10:06 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Makes sense lol
no it’s because the people are going inside the suittsssss

Flashback seeing your first animatronic and got scared