[Fan Fiction]  Fnaf Into The Stichwraith

(Nov. 21, 2020  2:06 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh man! Fnaf is so much fun
Oh man why won’t I get 501 POSTS!!!!!!
(Nov. 21, 2020  2:08 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  2:06 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh man! Fnaf is so much fun
Oh man why won’t I get 501 POSTS!!!!!!

lol
Fazbears Fright #5 “Lonely Freddy”

Felix: I’m getting no where with these files! If I get one more file that has nothing that could point me to what the Stichwraith is then I can’t solve it. The only ones that actually gave evidence for what it is is Fetch, the man in room 1280, and maybe into the pit. If this is another piece of evidence that is just meaning less I’m gonna have to ask them to reorganize it so I can only see the important things. But anyways let’s begin.

Nate was coming home from school again with his annoying evil little sister. He had blond like hair and green eyes while his sister had blond hair and blue eyes. His parents always ignored how evil his sister was but he was gonna prove it. His birthday was tomorrow and he was gonna prove how evil his sister was to his parents. The birthday party was at the new Freddy’s location called the pizza plex. Since the murderer was killed the pizza plex could reopen for business and birthday party’s. Nate had a plan already for what he was gonna do. He told his sister the plan against his parents but when she starts to do her part of the plan Nates gonna catch her and tell his parents. Causing her to be in trouble and reveal how evil his sister is.

Nate: You got the plan in your head right?
Diana (Nate’s sister): Yeah I do Nate.

Nate and his family come to the Freddy’s location. Before the plan starts Nate starts playing a dart game there where if you win you get a toy action figure of foxy. Foxy was Nates favorite character and he always wanted some time of figure of foxy. Nate loses but his sister wins and gives him the toy. Nate then took the toy and sat down at one of the tables. He rethought all of the moments with Diana at a different perspective. He then noticed that Diana wasn’t evil he was just being selfish. He was then embarrassed about all that he had done to Diana and what he was gonna do to Diana for his quote “revenge”. He ran into one of the back rooms of the pizza plex and hid there. He saw a little Freddy doll there.

Freddy: Hello I’m Freddy! What’s your name?
Nate: My name is Nate.
Freddy: Well hi Nate. It seems like lonely. No one should be lonely at Freddy’s so I will be your friend.
Nate: I mean I’m not lone-

Nate was then interrupted by the Freddy doll.

Freddy: What’s your favorite color?
Nate: Green.
Freddy: Oh I like that color too.
Nate: Oh that’s cool.

The Freddy doll then looked at Nate with its bright blue eyes. The eyes were so pretty that Nate couldn’t look away. He kept looking at it but it felt like the doll was reaching and pulling at his soul. The Freddy doll’s eyes turned green and Nate’s eyes turned blue. Nate then noticed he was in the body of the Freddy doll. He looked at his original body which was possessed by the doll now and it smiled at him. Nate’s body then grabbed Nate and put him in the garbage will hundreds of other Freddy dolls.

Felix: Uhh! More useless information! I need to tell the front desk to organize them so I can only get the important information.

Felix left his office with the files but a photo dropped from the “Lonely Freddy” file. It was a picture of the Stichwraith taking the Freddy doll from the dumpster that was possessed by Nate.

AlexTheBlader I made sure this wasn’t that creepy so you could read it without peeing yourself

Also I want to know what you all think the Stichwraith is. Tomorrow’s episode is gonna reveal something about the Stichwraith and you already have half of the answer to what the Stichwraith is. The other half will be revealed later on but half has already been revealed. If you want to solve it all the information you need is in room 1280, fetch, and into the pit.
(Nov. 23, 2020  1:42 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fazbears Fright #5 “Lonely Freddy”

Felix: I’m getting no where with these files! If I get one more file that has nothing that could point me to what the Stichwraith is then I can’t solve it. The only ones that actually gave evidence for what it is is Fetch, the man in room 1280, and maybe into the pit. If this is another piece of evidence that is just meaning less I’m gonna have to ask them to reorganize it so I can only see the important things. But anyways let’s begin.

Nate was coming home from school again with his annoying evil little sister. He had blond like hair and green eyes while his sister had blond hair and blue eyes. His parents always ignored how evil his sister was but he was gonna prove it. His birthday was tomorrow and he was gonna prove how evil his sister was to his parents. The birthday party was at the new Freddy’s location called the pizza plex. Since the murderer was killed the pizza plex could reopen for business and birthday party’s. Nate had a plan already for what he was gonna do. He told his sister the plan against his parents but when she starts to do her part of the plan Nates gonna catch her and tell his parents. Causing her to be in trouble and reveal how evil his sister is.

Nate and his family come to the Freddy’s location. Before the plan starts Nate starts playing a dart game there where if you win you get a toy action figure of foxy. Foxy was Nates favorite character and he always wanted some time of figure of foxy. Nate loses but his sister wins and gives him the toy. Nate then took the toy and sat down at one of the tables. He rethought all of the moments with Diana at a different perspective. He then noticed that Diana wasn’t evil he was just being selfish. He was then embarrassed about all that he had done to Diana and what he was gonna do to Diana for his quote “revenge”. He ran into one of the back rooms of the pizza plex and hid there. He saw a little Freddy doll there.

Freddy: Well hi Nate. It seems like lonely. No one should be lonely at Freddy’s so I will be your friend.

The Freddy doll then looked at Nate with its bright blue eyes. The eyes were so pretty that Nate couldn’t look away. He kept looking at it but it felt like the doll was reaching and pulling at his soul. The Freddy doll’s eyes turned green and Nate’s eyes turned blue. Nate then noticed he was in the body of the Freddy doll. He looked at his original body which was possessed by the doll now and it smiled at him. Nate’s body then grabbed Nate and put him in the garbage will hundreds of other Freddy dolls.

Felix: Uhh! More useless information! I need to tell the front desk to organize them so I can only get the important information.

Felix left his office with the files but a photo dropped from the “Lonely Freddy” file. It was a picture of the Stichwraith taking the Freddy doll from the dumpster that was possessed by Nate.

AlexTheBlader I made sure this wasn’t that creepy so you could read it without peeing yourself

Also I want to know what you all think the Stichwraith is. Tomorrow’s episode is gonna reveal something about the Stichwraith and you already have half of the answer to what the Stichwraith is. The other half will be revealed later on but half has already been revealed. If you want to solve it all the information you need is in room 1280, fetch, and into the pit.
this was a nice episode. Idk much about sister location but I think it’s something to do with ennard or afton (if this is before the last series)
(Nov. 23, 2020  1:58 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  1:42 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fazbears Fright #5 “Lonely Freddy”

this was a nice episode. Idk much about sister location but I think it’s something to do with ennard or afton (if this is before the last series)

This is technically the last series the last series is just gonna be a prequel thing where I’m gonna explain the timeline of this and you’ll be able to read about the events of like the missing children’s incident and the bite of 83

(Nov. 23, 2020  1:53 AM)beykid44 Wrote: ennard got sum to do wit dis

But ennard is gone. He burned in the fnaf 6 fire
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:01 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  1:58 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: this was a nice episode. Idk much about sister location but I think it’s something to do with ennard or afton (if this is before the last series)

This is technically the last series the last series is just gonna be a prequel thing where I’m gonna explain the timeline of this and you’ll be able to read about the events of like the missing children’s incident and the bite of 83

(Nov. 23, 2020  1:53 AM)beykid44 Wrote: ennard got sum to do wit dis

oh i thought this was before scrap freddy got burned
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:03 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:01 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: This is technically the last series the last series is just gonna be a prequel thing where I’m gonna explain the timeline of this and you’ll be able to read about the events of like the missing children’s incident and the bite of 83

oh i thought this was before scrap freddy got burned

No this takes place after security breach

I’m surprised no one has noticed a detail that Keeps returning in room 1280 and into the pit. If you find the detail that is the clue to solving the Stichwraith
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:04 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:03 AM)beykid44 Wrote: oh i thought this was before scrap freddy got burned

No this takes place after security breach

I’m surprised no one has noticed a detail that Keeps returning in room 1280 and into the pit. If you find the detail that is the clue to solving the Stichwraith

Security breach hasnt even come out i like the fanfic but how are we suposed to know all this when im an enthusiast on fnaf?
Though I dont know too much about fnaf. I do like how this fanfic has alot of creeps and emotions.
It kinda reminds me of the legend bladers arc in sparking. Where one person comes in and teaches the main protag a lesson and battles them to improve.
Here its different basically the main protags find a way to connect all these files and connections to the switchwraith with each event taking place by a animatronic. And seeing how it relates to the events.
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:13 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:04 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: No this takes place after security breach

Security breach hasnt even come out i like the fanfic but how are we suposed to know all this when im an enthusiast on fnaf?

I mean I already made the fnaf security breach fan fic called Fnaf Into Madness. But you don’t need to read that to already connect the dots. If you read room 1280 and into the pit in this fan fic and you know a lot about fnaf lore the detail will automatically click. Heck you don’t even need to know a lot about fnaf for the detail to click.

(Nov. 23, 2020  2:16 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Though I dont know too much about fnaf. I do like how this fanfic has alot of creeps and emotions.
It kinda reminds me of the legend bladers arc in sparking. Where one person comes in and teaches the main protag a lesson and battles them to improve.
Here its different basically the main protags find a way to connect all these files and connections to the switchwraith with each event taking place by a animatronic. And seeing how it relates to the events.

Thank you. Also have you found the detail yet or have your own theory about what the Stichwraith is or are you gonna wait till it’s revealed
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:25 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:13 AM)beykid44 Wrote: Security breach hasnt even come out i like the fanfic but how are we suposed to know all this when im an enthusiast on fnaf?

I mean I already made the fnaf security breach fan fic called Fnaf Into Madness. But you don’t need to read that to already connect the dots. If you read room 1280 and into the pit in this fan fic and you know a lot about fnaf lore the detail will automatically click. Heck you don’t even need to know a lot about fnaf for the detail to click.

(Nov. 23, 2020  2:16 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Though I dont know too much about fnaf. I do like how this fanfic has alot of creeps and emotions.

Thank you. Also have you found the detail yet or have your own theory about what the Stichwraith is or are you gonna wait till it’s revealed

Imma wait till its revealed.
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:25 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:13 AM)beykid44 Wrote: Security breach hasnt even come out i like the fanfic but how are we suposed to know all this when im an enthusiast on fnaf?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the pain of relizing this it makes sense so stitchwraith is The cloaked figure i think i understand now
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:25 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I mean I already made the fnaf security breach fan fic called Fnaf Into Madness. But you don’t need to read that to already connect the dots. If you read room 1280 and into the pit in this fan fic and you know a lot about fnaf lore the detail will automatically click. Heck you don’t even need to know a lot about fnaf for the detail to click.

Imma wait till its revealed.

Yeah that’s probably the most fun thing. But imagine if they’re going through each of those two story’s looking for the detail lol.

(Nov. 23, 2020  2:29 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:25 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I mean I already made the fnaf security breach fan fic called Fnaf Into Madness. But you don’t need to read that to already connect the dots. If you read room 1280 and into the pit in this fan fic and you know a lot about fnaf lore the detail will automatically click. Heck you don’t even need to know a lot about fnaf for the detail to click.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the pain of relizing this it makes sense so stitchwraith is The cloaked figure i think i understand now

What cloaked figure?
I think we got another mystery on our hands lol.
Ah yes the feeling of finding clues to these details
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I think we got another mystery on our hands lol.

I literally made sure each episode would have a detail to solve the Stichwraith lol
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:31 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I think we got another mystery on our hands lol.

I literally made sure each episode would have a detail to solve the Stichwraith lol

lol
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:31 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I literally made sure each episode would have a detail to solve the Stichwraith lol

lol

Yeah I also made some information that would mislead who the Stichwraith is also. That’s why you got some people saying ennard because I put Funtime Freddy and Eleanor (which if you didn’t look up who Eleanor is in fnaf she looks like baby but with a long neck) taking pieces like how ennard in sister location takes pieces of all of the funtimes to build himself

That’s why I confirmed in this episode which episodes you need to read to find the real information
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:29 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Imma wait till its revealed.

Yeah that’s probably the most fun thing. But imagine if they’re going through each of those two story’s looking for the detail lol.

(Nov. 23, 2020  2:29 AM)beykid44 Wrote: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the pain of relizing this it makes sense so stitchwraith is The cloaked figure i think i understand now

What cloaked figure?

(Nov. 23, 2020  2:33 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol

Yeah I also made some information that would mislead who the Stichwraith is also. That’s why you got some people saying ennard because I put Funtime Freddy and Eleanor (which if you didn’t look up who Eleanor is in fnaf she looks like baby but with a long neck) taking pieces like how ennard in sister location takes pieces of all of the funtimes to build himself

That’s why I confirmed in this episode which episodes you need to read to find the real information

ahem this is stitchwraith right? i already know who it is ahah
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:39 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:29 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Yeah that’s probably the most fun thing. But imagine if they’re going through each of those two story’s looking for the detail lol.

What cloaked figure?

(Nov. 23, 2020  2:33 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Yeah I also made some information that would mislead who the Stichwraith is also. That’s why you got some people saying ennard because I put Funtime Freddy and Eleanor (which if you didn’t look up who Eleanor is in fnaf she looks like baby but with a long neck) taking pieces like how ennard in sister location takes pieces of all of the funtimes to build himself

ahem this is stitchwraith right? i already know who it is ahah

Then who is it lol
Man my brain is very stupid so Idk anything lol
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:40 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Man my brain is very stupid so Idk anything lol

I can 100% guess what he’s gonna say lol and it’s probably gonna be wrong
Bruh imagine that the bad guy is actually the good guy all along.
Meaning the villain was the hero all along lol
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:42 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh imagine that the bad guy is actually the good guy all along.
Meaning the villain was the hero all along lol

If my guess is correct this man is gonna get 180’d lol