[Fan Fiction]  Fnaf Into The Stichwraith

(Nov. 20, 2020  2:44 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:09 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #4 “Count The Ways”

Felix: Ok last report was disturbing. But the only connection I’m getting is there’s always a girl. Let’s hope this will give me more of a connection.

Milly was a goth girl that wrote and read poems about death. She lived with her grandpa since her parents were out on vacation and she really didn’t mind. Her grandpa wouldn’t bother her and she didn’t bother him. She went to school one day and met a boy that later became her friend named Jason. His hair was dyed red while Milly’s was dyed purple. They both had black finger nails and both really like hanging out with each other. Milly then started to instead of reading poetry’s of death she started to read poems of love. She started to really like Jason and wanted to hell him his feelings when they went to the school party. She went there to find Jason with his girlfriend which was nothing like her. She had blond hair and blue eyes wearing a aqua t shirt. She then ran back to her house crying and started to read poems about death again. She then got in a fight with her grandpa one day about her poems and she ran to her grandpas garage. Her grandpa was a collector of old items and things from scrap yards. She found a white and pink dirty bear robot with one arm missing a hand. It looked very old and was very dirty. She could’ve sworn she saw a animatronic like this on a ad for Circus Baby’s Pizza World when her grandpa was showing her old recordings of shows he used to watch. She heard her grandpa coming into the garage so she opens the stomach cavity of the bear and goes into it closing it behind her. It was really large but looked small from what she saw from the inside.

Grandpa: Milly! Where are you?! I’m sorry I made you upset! Can you please come back! I’m sorry!
Milly: Ok I’ll come out!
Grandpa: I guess she’s not here. I’ll go check elsewhere.
Milly: What the heck. Why couldn’t he hear me?
Funtime Freddy: This place is sound proof my dear.

Milly looks up to see a metal like head up above.

Milly: Who are you?
Funtime Freddy: My name is Freddy my dear cupcake.
Milly: Hi my names Milly.
Funtime Freddy: Oh I know my dear. But it’s time to decide your fate.
Milly: What fate?
Funtime Freddy: Let me rephrase this. It’s time to decide how you die.
Milly: Wait what?! I don’t wanna die! Let me out!
Funtime Freddy: I’m sorry cupcake but this place is locked away from everyone else. Now lets decide your fate.
Milly: No, no no! I SAID LET ME OUT!
Funtime Freddy: I can cut you into little bitty pieces. Or freeze you till your blood runs cold. Or stab you till your hearts stops pumping. But can you please be quit. I need to count the ways I can kill you. Hahahahaha!
Milly: Why are you doing this?!
Funtime Freddy: Oh I haven’t killed a child in years! Oh how satisfying it is to hear them scream and then for it to slowing stop. And fade out of the world. I also enjoy watching their organs plop to the ground and their blood to wash all over my insides. Hahahahaha!
Milly: What is wrong with you?!
Funtime Freddy: I don’t know but whatever. There are many ways you can die Milly. You just have to choose one. Doesn’t electrocution seem enticing. Oh but so is freezing in the cold. There’s just to many options and decisions. But you only get to choose one which is depressing. Hahahaha!
Milly: Can I choose neither?!
Funtime Freddy: No you can’t. I could stab you through the heart and make it a quick death but I might miss and you’ll have to bleed out on the floor. So what do you want? A quick death or a long death? I could electrocute you which would fry you but you would have to die slowly.
Milly: Why do I have to die?!
Funtime Freddy: I thought you wanted to die. From all of those poems I’ve heard it seems very likely. Like the poem “Death” which said “Oh, Death, show me now your ravaged face, Oh, Death, how I long for your chilly embrace. Oh, Death, my life is such a misery. That only you can set me free.” Am I not wrong?
Milly: How do you know about that?
Funtime Freddy: Oh I know many things. I know the history of all deaths. My favorite type of deaths in history is decapitation. Hahahahaha!

Milly looks at the chess cavity and sees there’s a little hole. She has a bracelet that she could maybe slit in between the two and move it so she can escape. But she can’t do it when Freddy was looking so she comes up with a idea.

Milly: Since you like decapitation so much. Why don’t you do it to me. That’s my choice.
Funtime Freddy: Oh I never have done this. This will really be fun! Hahahaha!

Milly then thought “ok so when he’s distracted I can get ready to dodge it and escape”.

Milly: If you don’t mind Freddy. Can you give me a count down?
Funtime Freddy: Ok I will! After I get the spike ready I’ll start counting!

Funtime Freddy’s eyes role back to the outside where he prepares the spike. Milly gets ready to dodge it. Funtime Freddy’s eyes role back to the inside.

Funtime Freddy: You ready cupcake?!
Milly: Yes I am.
Funtime Freddy: Ok let’s start the count down. 69, 53, 28, 16, 100, 10, 2, 1!

The spike goes into the chest cavity of Funtime Freddy. The spike comes out with blood on it. Blood starts pouring out of the cavity and a green bracelet falls out bloodied up. But then the head of Milly falls out as well. The police report shows photos of the scene where Milly’s arm is popped out of the chest cavity. But there was a picture of the Stichwraith taking the Funtime Freddy model with a trail of blood following behind. The arm also got chopped off while it was being dragged.

Felix: Oh that’s bad. But why is the Stichwraith taking animatronics that killed girls? Is there a connection to them?

Felix moves the bullet point and strings to tie the three incidents to the photo of the Stichwraith. Felix still didn’t know how they were connected but he knew for certain they were.

AlexTheBlader is this a good enough level for you or is it still to much?
ok so no more Chuck E. Cheese for me. less detail about the death.

your scared
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:44 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:09 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #4 “Count The Ways”

Felix: Ok last report was disturbing. But the only connection I’m getting is there’s always a girl. Let’s hope this will give me more of a connection.

Milly was a goth girl that wrote and read poems about death. She lived with her grandpa since her parents were out on vacation and she really didn’t mind. Her grandpa wouldn’t bother her and she didn’t bother him. She went to school one day and met a boy that later became her friend named Jason. His hair was dyed red while Milly’s was dyed purple. They both had black finger nails and both really like hanging out with each other. Milly then started to instead of reading poetry’s of death she started to read poems of love. She started to really like Jason and wanted to hell him his feelings when they went to the school party. She went there to find Jason with his girlfriend which was nothing like her. She had blond hair and blue eyes wearing a aqua t shirt. She then ran back to her house crying and started to read poems about death again. She then got in a fight with her grandpa one day about her poems and she ran to her grandpas garage. Her grandpa was a collector of old items and things from scrap yards. She found a white and pink dirty bear robot with one arm missing a hand. It looked very old and was very dirty. She could’ve sworn she saw a animatronic like this on a ad for Circus Baby’s Pizza World when her grandpa was showing her old recordings of shows he used to watch. She heard her grandpa coming into the garage so she opens the stomach cavity of the bear and goes into it closing it behind her. It was really large but looked small from what she saw from the inside.

Grandpa: Milly! Where are you?! I’m sorry I made you upset! Can you please come back! I’m sorry!
Milly: Ok I’ll come out!
Grandpa: I guess she’s not here. I’ll go check elsewhere.
Milly: What the heck. Why couldn’t he hear me?
Funtime Freddy: This place is sound proof my dear.

Milly looks up to see a metal like head up above.

Milly: Who are you?
Funtime Freddy: My name is Freddy my dear cupcake.
Milly: Hi my names Milly.
Funtime Freddy: Oh I know my dear. But it’s time to decide your fate.
Milly: What fate?
Funtime Freddy: Let me rephrase this. It’s time to decide how you die.
Milly: Wait what?! I don’t wanna die! Let me out!
Funtime Freddy: I’m sorry cupcake but this place is locked away from everyone else. Now lets decide your fate.
Milly: No, no no! I SAID LET ME OUT!
Funtime Freddy: I can cut you into little bitty pieces. Or freeze you till your blood runs cold. Or stab you till your hearts stops pumping. But can you please be quit. I need to count the ways I can kill you. Hahahahaha!
Milly: Why are you doing this?!
Funtime Freddy: Oh I haven’t killed a child in years! Oh how satisfying it is to hear them scream and then for it to slowing stop. And fade out of the world. I also enjoy watching their organs plop to the ground and their blood to wash all over my insides. Hahahahaha!
Milly: What is wrong with you?!
Funtime Freddy: I don’t know but whatever. There are many ways you can die Milly. You just have to choose one. Doesn’t electrocution seem enticing. Oh but so is freezing in the cold. There’s just to many options and decisions. But you only get to choose one which is depressing. Hahahaha!
Milly: Can I choose neither?!
Funtime Freddy: No you can’t. I could stab you through the heart and make it a quick death but I might miss and you’ll have to bleed out on the floor. So what do you want? A quick death or a long death? I could electrocute you which would fry you but you would have to die slowly.
Milly: Why do I have to die?!
Funtime Freddy: I thought you wanted to die. From all of those poems I’ve heard it seems very likely. Like the poem “Death” which said “Oh, Death, show me now your ravaged face, Oh, Death, how I long for your chilly embrace. Oh, Death, my life is such a misery. That only you can set me free.” Am I not wrong?
Milly: How do you know about that?
Funtime Freddy: Oh I know many things. I know the history of all deaths. My favorite type of deaths in history is decapitation. Hahahahaha!

Milly looks at the chess cavity and sees there’s a little hole. She has a bracelet that she could maybe slit in between the two and move it so she can escape. But she can’t do it when Freddy was looking so she comes up with a idea.

Milly: Since you like decapitation so much. Why don’t you do it to me. That’s my choice.
Funtime Freddy: Oh I never have done this. This will really be fun! Hahahaha!

Milly then thought “ok so when he’s distracted I can get ready to dodge it and escape”.

Milly: If you don’t mind Freddy. Can you give me a count down?
Funtime Freddy: Ok I will! After I get the spike ready I’ll start counting!

Funtime Freddy’s eyes role back to the outside where he prepares the spike. Milly gets ready to dodge it. Funtime Freddy’s eyes role back to the inside.

Funtime Freddy: You ready cupcake?!
Milly: Yes I am.
Funtime Freddy: Ok let’s start the count down. 69, 53, 28, 16, 100, 10, 2, 1!

The spike goes into the chest cavity of Funtime Freddy. The spike comes out with blood on it. Blood starts pouring out of the cavity and a green bracelet falls out bloodied up. But then the head of Milly falls out as well. The police report shows photos of the scene where Milly’s arm is popped out of the chest cavity. But there was a picture of the Stichwraith taking the Funtime Freddy model with a trail of blood following behind. The arm also got chopped off while it was being dragged.

Felix: Oh that’s bad. But why is the Stichwraith taking animatronics that killed girls? Is there a connection to them?

Felix moves the bullet point and strings to tie the three incidents to the photo of the Stichwraith. Felix still didn’t know how they were connected but he knew for certain they were.

AlexTheBlader is this a good enough level for you or is it still to much?
ok so no more Chuck E. Cheese for me. less detail about the death.

Ok lol
I thought this would be normal like the other ones just interesting this is pure terrifying
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:54 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I thought this would be normal like the other ones just interesting this is pure terrifying

lol.
I can see your scared of this fanfic clearly in your eyes lol
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:54 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I thought this would be normal like the other ones just interesting this is pure terrifying

Funtime Freddy and Eleanor about to go tag team on you lol
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:56 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:

Funtime Freddy and Eleanor about to go tag team on you lol

lol.
Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #5 “Fetch”

Felix: Well all I’m getting is a connection between the Stichwraith and the death of girls. The Officer said that this one is about a male so this might draw a different connection. Unlike the others this happened straight after “the man in room 1280” incident.

Greg: Ok so this is the place.

Greg was coming to a abandoned Freddy Fazbears Pizza. He felt like something was calling for him to come for some reason. He looked around and it looked like all of the animatronics were taken. He turns a corner and it turns out only one was left. It was a dog animatronic and it had a collar with the name “Fetch”. He looked at it and he had a random urge to turn it on. He flicked the switch on its back left leg and it turned on. It’s eyes glowed blue and went back to the normal brown eyes it has. It then started wagging its tail and made the sound “woof”. Greg smiled at the dog animatronic and felt a urge to leave the pizzaria. He left the pizzaria and went to his house. The next day after school he got a notification on his phone from a phone number titled as “Fetch” it’s message said “woof”. Greg then replied with

Greg: Are you the same dog I met yesterday?
Fetch: It’s me
Greg: How did you get my number?
Fetch: Since you have saved me from my prison your my master. You can tell me to get anything for you and I’ll get it.

Greg then thought about testing this ability out and replied saying

Greg: Fetch me a bird.

Greg didn’t expect anything but two minutes later he got a ring from the door bell. He opened the door to see Fetch brought him a dead bird and put it at his door step. He then looked at his phone and got a message from Fetch.

Fetch: Woof! Your package has arrived sir!
Greg: Thanks Fetch but I didn’t order a dead bird.
Fetch: Is there anything you need sir?
Greg: Nothing for right now Fetch, but can you please explain to me why the birds dead?
Fetch: Ok sir text me if you need anything!

Greg was confused why it wouldn’t respond about the dead bird but just ignored it thinking it’s not in it’d programming to do so. And the dead bird was a accident. Greg kept asking for things like food and Fetch brought them to him. Greg then one day wanted to see his friend Kelly and decided to ask Fetch to bring her to him.

Greg: Hey Fetch if you don’t mind can you bring me my friend?
Fetch: Ok sir she’ll be there in a few.

Greg was confused how it knew the gender of Kelly but ignored it. Greg then gets a ring on the door bell he comes down and gets a text from Fetch saying “She’s here”. He runs down the stairs and opens the door to see Fetch brought Kelly in his mouth dead. Her heart was clawed out and you could see her intestines hanging out. One of her eyes were also clawed out which made the scene even more creepy.

Greg: Wait what?! Why did you kill her Fetch?!
Fetch: I brought her to you like your ordered master. Why are you angry?
Greg: I wanted her alive you stupid dog! Now she’s dead and I can’t see her again! LEAVE NOW!
Fetch: Ok master.

Greg was very angry at Fetch and decided to delete Fetch’s number. He then gets a message from Fetch saying “You shouldn’t have done that”.

Greg: What are you gonna do, huh? You stupid dog.
Fetch: See you soon.

Greg was scared when he read the words “see you soon”. He knew Fetch could kill people so he had to be prepared. Greg’s dad had a gun so he decided to bring that in case Fetch attacks him.

*2 days later*

Greg comes to a alley where his friends were supposed to meet him. He didn’t see them but got a text message from Fetch saying “I see you”. Greg looks behind him to see Fetch staring at him with the body’s of his friends in front of him.

Greg: Why did you do this?!
Fetch: I’m just doing what you ordered me to do. But now you disown me like I’m some animal. NOW YOUR GONNA PAY!
Greg: Stay back!

Fetch charges at Greg and Greg fired the gun at Fetch and Fetch falls to the ground broken. Greg then calls the police to report what happened and the police were first suspicious about him till they saw the text messages and the programming of Fetch. The Fetch animatronic was made to kill children and bring them to his creator. Felix then finds a photo of a man in a white coat with a grey beard stealing Fetch’s chest piece where the battery pack was. They still don’t know who this man was but they knew he had to be connected to Fetch somehow.

Felix: Well if Fetch is connected to the Stichwraith case then this man must be too. I don’t know how but they all have to be connected. I have a gut feeling they all are.

AlexTheBlader I hope this is more toned down for you
(Nov. 21, 2020  12:43 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #5 “Fetch”

Felix: Well all I’m getting is a connection between the Stichwraith and the death of girls. The Officer said that this one is about a male so this might draw a different connection. Unlike the others this happened straight after “the man in room 1280” incident.

Greg was coming to a abandoned Freddy Fazbears Pizza. He felt like something was calling for him to come for some reason. He looked around and it looked like all of the animatronics were taken. He turns a corner and it turns out only one was left. It was a dog animatronic and it had a collar with the name “Fetch”. He looked at it and he had a random urge to turn it on. He flicked the switch on its back left leg and it turned on. It’s eyes glowed blue and went back to the normal brown eyes it has. It then started wagging its tail and made the sound “woof”. Greg smiled at the dog animatronic and felt a urge to leave the pizzaria. He left the pizzaria and went to his house. The next day after school he got a notification on his phone from a phone number titled as “Fetch” it’s message said “woof”. Greg then replied with

Fetch: Since you have saved me from my prison your my master. You can tell me to get anything for you and I’ll get it.

Greg didn’t expect anything but two minutes later he got a ring from the door bell. He opened the door to see Fetch brought him a dead bird and put it at his door step. He then looked at his phone and got a message from Fetch.

Greg: Nothing for right now Fetch, but can you please explain to me why the birds dead?

Greg was confused why it wouldn’t respond about the dead bird but just ignored it thinking it’s not in it’d programming to do so. And the dead bird was a accident. Greg kept asking for things like food and Fetch brought them to him. Greg then one day wanted to see his friend Kelly and decided to ask Fetch to bring her to him.

Greg was confused how it knew the gender of Kelly but ignored it. Greg then gets a ring on the door bell he comes down and gets a text from Fetch saying “She’s here”. He runs down the stairs and opens the door to see Fetch brought Kelly in his mouth dead. Her heart was clawed out and you could see her intestines hanging out. One of her eyes were also clawed out which made the scene even more creepy.

Greg: I wanted her alive you stupid dog! Now she’s dead and I can’t see her again! LEAVE NOW!

Greg was very angry at Fetch and decided to delete Fetch’s number. He then gets a message from Fetch saying “You shouldn’t have done that”.

Greg was scared when he read the words “see you soon”. He knew Fetch could kill people so he had to be prepared. Greg’s dad had a gun so he decided to bring that in case Fetch attacks him.

*2 days later*

Greg comes to a alley where his friends were supposed to meet him. He didn’t see them but got a text message from Fetch saying “I see you”. Greg looks behind him to see Fetch staring at him with the body’s of his friends in front of him.

Fetch: I’m just doing what you ordered me to do. But now you disown me like I’m some animal. NOW YOUR GONNA PAY!

Fetch charges at Greg and Greg fired the gun at Fetch and Fetch falls to the ground broken. Greg then calls the police to report what happened and the police were first suspicious about him till they saw the text messages and the programming of Fetch. The Fetch animatronic was made to kill children and bring them to his creator. Felix then finds a photo of a man in a white coat with a grey beard stealing Fetch’s chest piece where the battery pack was. They still don’t know who this man was but they knew he had to be connected to Fetch somehow.

Felix: Well if Fetch is connected to the Stichwraith case then this man must be too. I don’t know how but they all have to be connected. I have a gut feeling they all are.

wow this was super cool.
At least Greg survived or did he......
(Nov. 21, 2020  12:47 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  12:43 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #5 “Fetch”

*2 days later*

wow this was super cool.

Thanks and Greg did live. If they died I would’ve told you.
(Nov. 21, 2020  12:50 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  12:47 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: wow this was super cool.

Thanks and Greg did live. If they died I would’ve told you.

yeah ok.

*2 days later*

Wow Greg lived this was good because it isn’t like I’m gonna find some old dog animatronic that would start texting me and brigg my weird stuff to my house
(Nov. 21, 2020  1:07 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:

*2 days later*

Wow Greg lived this was good because it isn’t like I’m gonna find some old dog animatronic that would start texting me and brigg my weird stuff to my house

Well something or someone was calling him to turn Fetch on. I wonder who
(Nov. 21, 2020  1:07 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:

*2 days later*

lol.
At least your not like Goldilocks(Wakiya) afraid of heights. Well for this one only. Cause you would have nightmares.
Just noticed I just got my 500 post mark

(Nov. 21, 2020  1:09 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  1:07 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Wow Greg lived this was good because it isn’t like I’m gonna find some old dog animatronic that would start texting me and brigg my weird stuff to my house

lol.
At least your not like Goldilocks(Wakiya) afraid of heights. Well for this one only. Cause you would have nightmares.
lol I do not like flying in airplanes. Repeat that?
(Nov. 21, 2020  1:54 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Just noticed I just got my 500 post mark 501!

(Nov. 21, 2020  1:09 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol.

*cough cough* so what are you afraid of?
(Nov. 21, 2020  1:55 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  1:54 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Just noticed I just got my 500 post mark 501!

*cough cough* so what are you afraid of?
Flying in a plane not that bad but yeah, passing away, and the dark also bugs
(Nov. 21, 2020  1:56 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  1:55 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: *cough cough* so what are you afraid of?
Flying in a plane not that bad but yeah, dying, and the dark

dun dun dunnn......
(Nov. 21, 2020  1:57 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  1:56 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Flying in a plane not that bad but yeah, dying, and the dark

dun dun dunnn......
I’m stuck at 500 posts AAAAAA
(Nov. 21, 2020  1:59 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  1:57 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: dun dun dunnn......
I’m stuck at 500 posts AAAAAA

lol
(Nov. 21, 2020  2:00 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  1:59 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I’m stuck at 500 posts AAAAAA

lol
I reached 500 like 5 posts ago ;( will be stuck at 500 forever
(Nov. 21, 2020  2:01 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  2:00 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol
I reached 500 like 5 posts ago ;( will be stuck at 500 forever

now that is something you have to be afriad of lol
(Nov. 21, 2020  2:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  2:01 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I reached 500 like 5 posts ago ;( will be stuck at 500 forever

now that is something you have to be afriad of lol
THAT MEANS I CAN SPAM AND I WONT GET ANY POSTD YAYYYY (jk)
(Nov. 21, 2020  2:03 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  2:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: now that is something you have to be afriad of lol
THAT MEANS I CAN SPAM AND I WONT GET ANY POSTD YAYYYY (jk)

Im afraid we have a goldilocks 2.0 here
(Nov. 21, 2020  2:03 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  2:03 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: THAT MEANS I CAN SPAM AND I WONT GET ANY POSTD YAYYYY (jk)

Im afraid we have a goldilocks 2.0 here
Check my profile I have 500 and u check later after posts still 500