[Fan Fiction]  Fnaf Into The Stichwraith

(Nov. 18, 2020  2:38 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #2 “Into The Pit”

Felix: So we’ve found out that there was supposivly a dead child’s spirit in a hospital. That doesn’t explain the stichwraith at all but maybe the next one will called “Into The Pit”.

Oswald was coming to the pizzaria his dad works at called “Jerry’s pizzeria”. He bought it from Fazbears entertainment which before Jerry’s this was the first Freddy Fazbears ever to be made back in 1983 when the business of freddys was just made. Oswald hanged out at his fathers pizzeria after school till his dad is done with work. Oswald was eating pizza till he found a ball pit. The ball pit was titled “Property of Freddy Fazbears entertainment.” Oswald jumps into the ball pit and when he pops his head out he sees a whole other pizzaria.

Oswald: This is so cool!

Oswald looks at the calendar. The date for that day was August 9th 1983. Oswald then had a frown on his face, this was the date of the missing children’s incident was supposed to take place. He looks around but everything looked normal. He saw on stage freddy, Bonnie, and chica in their first ever forms (the unwithered animatronics). He started hanging out with some of the kids which were his age. He meets a girl that he was starting to like with black hair and pigtails wearing a aqua shirt. Oswald then jumps back into the ball pit and comes back out to see his father looking for him ready to leave.

Jerry (Oswalds father): Hey Oswald where are you?
Oswald: Hey dad!
Jerry: Where have you been? I haven’t see you at all today.
Oswald: I was back in 1983 talking with some kids.
Jerry: Sure you were buddy. Did you like anyone?
Oswald: Yeah there was this one girl with black hair and pigtails in a aqua shirt.

Jerry looked at him confused since he described a child that was in the missing children incident. But he just shrugged it off thinking it was a coincidence. Oswald comes the next day and jumps straight into the ball pit. But when he came back there were no kids. There was only animatronics but then something caught the corner of his eye. Coming from the back room a yellow bunny came out. Inside the suit he could see a mangled and twisted pieces of flesh that looked like arms but it didn’t look human. He then saw the yellow bunny open it’s mouth and their was hundreds of sharp spike like teeth. The yellow bunny brought Oswald to the back room and what Oswald saw horrified him. He saw 5 dead children with their throats slit sitting on chairs. The girl with black pigtails and a aqua shirt had a birthday hat on and on the table there was a chocolate cake with the number 5 on it. The kids faces were covered with black tears on their faces. But their heads were limp and staring at the ground. The spring Bonnie put his hand on Oswalds shoulder and gave him a expression that seemed like he was asking Oswald about how good his work was. Oswald ran back into the ball pit and came back to see his dad about to leave.

Jerry: Hey Oswald, what’s wrong?
Oswald: I saw a thing in a yellow bunny suit and he killed all my friends! (Said it while crying)
Jerry: Hey, it’s ok! Their not dead. They were probably playing or something. You should stay away from those kids. They don’t seem nice.
Oswald: No they were dead! Their heads were limp and they weren’t moving!

Jerry then was more suspicious about what was happening. He directly described what the news and Fazbears entertainment said what happened in the missing children’s incident. Oswald that night had nightmares of the yellow bunny but it was black hiding in the shadows. The only thing that you could see of it was it’s glowing white teeth and bow tie. Oswald when he came back was prepared to come avenge his friends from the bunny. Oswald comes back to the world and sees the bunny waving at him. Oswald runs and punches the bunny in the stomach. The bunny looked mad at him and Oswald was teleported into a world. There was a giant ball pit and the bunny came out of it. Oswald was about to run away till he saw behind him was a whole full of spikes and sharp objects that could easily skewer him. But then he started falling down but when he hit the bottom he was transported back to Jerry’s. But in the ball pit the bunny raised from it and tried to attack him. His dad then punched the bunny and sent it flying into a wall.

Jerry: I’m sorry I didn’t believe you before son. But may I ask what this thing is!
Oswald: It’s the bunny I described that killed my friends!
Jerry: Well I guess we just need to get revenge for your friends.

They fault the bunny and got it stuck from a string trap that Jerry set above the ball pit. The bunny got its head trapped and snapped its neck in the process of trying to break free. A black like tar liquid started coming out of the bunny’s mask and when the police came all there was, was a suit dangling from its neck. The police said it was a old spring Bonnie costume from Fredbears family diner where it was theorized the suit used in the missing children’s incident came from. Oswald and Jerry leave to their house and never see the spring Bonnie creature ever again.

Felix: Why is this girl described the same way each time I hear about a girl in these reports? But it’s also always connected to dead children. Could the stichwraith be possessed by the little girl. Jerry then slapped himself and thought he was becoming crazy. But a picture slipped out of the folder where the files was. The picture was the stichwraith grabbing the spring Bonnie suit and the ball pit and leaving the scene. The stichwraith had a white mask with one eye on the face. But there was also a white mask on its face so he couldn’t tell if there was another eye. He also saw it had a vampire like cape and had a taser for one hand. It also had it seemed like blood on the mask where the mouth would be.

AlexTheBlader hope your not creeped out lol

Awesome!
10/10
Poor Oswald. He had to suffer through that whole thing.
(Nov. 18, 2020  2:41 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  2:38 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #2 “Into The Pit”

Felix: So we’ve found out that there was supposivly a dead child’s spirit in a hospital. That doesn’t explain the stichwraith at all but maybe the next one will called “Into The Pit”.

Oswald was coming to the pizzaria his dad works at called “Jerry’s pizzeria”. He bought it from Fazbears entertainment which before Jerry’s this was the first Freddy Fazbears ever to be made back in 1983 when the business of freddys was just made. Oswald hanged out at his fathers pizzeria after school till his dad is done with work. Oswald was eating pizza till he found a ball pit. The ball pit was titled “Property of Freddy Fazbears entertainment.” Oswald jumps into the ball pit and when he pops his head out he sees a whole other pizzaria.

Oswald looks at the calendar. The date for that day was August 9th 1983. Oswald then had a frown on his face, this was the date of the missing children’s incident was supposed to take place. He looks around but everything looked normal. He saw on stage freddy, Bonnie, and chica in their first ever forms (the unwithered animatronics). He started hanging out with some of the kids which were his age. He meets a girl that he was starting to like with black hair and pigtails wearing a aqua shirt. Oswald then jumps back into the ball pit and comes back out to see his father looking for him ready to leave.

Oswald: Yeah there was this one girl with black hair and pigtails in a aqua shirt.

Jerry looked at him confused since he described a child that was in the missing children incident. But he just shrugged it off thinking it was a coincidence. Oswald comes the next day and jumps straight into the ball pit. But when he came back there were no kids. There was only animatronics but then something caught the corner of his eye. Coming from the back room a yellow bunny came out. Inside the suit he could see a mangled and twisted pieces of flesh that looked like arms but it didn’t look human. He then saw the yellow bunny open it’s mouth and their was hundreds of sharp spike like teeth. The yellow bunny brought Oswald to the back room and what Oswald saw horrified him. He saw 5 dead children with their throats slit sitting on chairs. The girl with black pigtails and a aqua shirt had a birthday hat on and on the table there was a chocolate cake with the number 5 on it. The kids faces were covered with black tears on their faces. But their heads were limp and staring at the ground. The spring Bonnie put his hand on Oswalds shoulder and gave him a expression that seemed like he was asking Oswald about how good his work was. Oswald ran back into the ball pit and came back to see his dad about to leave.

Oswald: I saw a thing in a yellow bunny suit and he killed all my friends! (Said it while crying)
Jerry: Hey, it’s ok! Their not dead. They were probably playing or something. You should stay away from those kids. They don’t seem nice.

Jerry then was more suspicious about what was happening. He directly described what the news and Fazbears entertainment said what happened in the missing children’s incident. Oswald that night had nightmares of the yellow bunny but it was black hiding in the shadows. The only thing that you could see of it was it’s glowing white teeth and bow tie. Oswald when he came back was prepared to come avenge his friends from the bunny. Oswald comes back to the world and sees the bunny waving at him. Oswald runs and punches the bunny in the stomach. The bunny looked mad at him and Oswald was teleported into a world. There was a giant ball pit and the bunny came out of it. Oswald was about to run away till he saw behind him was a whole full of spikes and sharp objects that could easily skewer him. But then he started falling down but when he hit the bottom he was transported back to Jerry’s. But in the ball pit the bunny raised from it and tried to attack him. His dad then punched the bunny and sent it flying into a wall.

Jerry: I’m sorry I didn’t believe you before son. But may I ask what this thing is!

They fault the bunny and got it stuck from a string trap that Jerry set above the ball pit. The bunny got its head trapped and snapped its neck in the process of trying to break free. A black like tar liquid started coming out of the bunny’s mask and when the police came all there was, was a suit dangling from its neck. The police said it was a old spring Bonnie costume from Fredbears family diner where it was theorized the suit used in the missing children’s incident came from. Oswald and Jerry leave to their house and never see the spring Bonnie creature ever again.

Felix: Why is this girl described the same way each time I hear about a girl in these reports? But it’s also always connected to dead children. Could the stichwraith be possessed by the little girl. Jerry then slapped himself and thought he was becoming crazy. But a picture slipped out of the folder where the files was. The picture was the stichwraith grabbing the spring Bonnie suit and the ball pit and leaving the scene. The stichwraith had a white mask with one eye on the face. But there was also a white mask on its face so he couldn’t tell if there was another eye. He also saw it had a vampire like cape and had a taser for one hand. It also had it seemed like blood on the mask where the mouth would be.

Awesome!
10/10
Poor Oswald. He had to suffer through that whole thing.

Oh you think he suffered. Your gonna think he’s lucky when you here what happens to some of these kids in this series. Also here’s the next episodes teaser https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBxOwfCo3ac
Ooh its getting juicier and juicier each chapter
(Nov. 16, 2020  2:16 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: This is the 3rd series in the fazbears fright fan fic trilogy. I’m gonna end it in a trilogy but it’ll sorta not be a trilogy because after this the final fan fic will be a fan fic that will explain all of the events leading to fazbears fright.

Bruh you haven't even finished the first one. so why create a trilogy already?
(Nov. 18, 2020  2:55 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  2:16 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: This is the 3rd series in the fazbears fright fan fic trilogy. I’m gonna end it in a trilogy but it’ll sorta not be a trilogy because after this the final fan fic will be a fan fic that will explain all of the events leading to fazbears fright.

Bruh you haven't even finished the first one. so why create a trilogy already?

This is the 3rd so technically after this it’s a trilogy

Told this to my friend her little sister overheard. And you know how that went.
I bet all the kids reading this are never going to be the same
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I bet all the kids reading this are never going to be the same
Kids: Who ever wrote this is a serial killer
The writer: A 13 year old boy that just likes fnaf

(Nov. 18, 2020  3:01 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:

Told this to my friend her little sister overheard. And you know how that went.

Did you get in trouble lol
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:22 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I bet all the kids reading this are never going to be the same

(Nov. 18, 2020  3:01 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Told this to my friend her little sister overheard. And you know how that went.

No she was just like. I hear screaming (we are leaving soccer) THE YELLOW BUNNY IS COMING
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:37 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:22 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Kids: Who ever wrote this is a serial killer

No she was just like. I hear screaming (we are leaving soccer) THE YELLOW BUNNY IS COMING

Lmao the 2nd missing children’s incident is about to happen
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:22 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:

(Nov. 18, 2020  3:01 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Told this to my friend her little sister overheard. And you know how that went.

lol
Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #3 “To Be Beautiful”

Felix: Ok maybe this will explain more. This file is called “To Be Beautiful”.

Sara came back home depressed as ever. She always got bullied for not being as pretty as the other girls. She went to her room since her mother was still at work. She puts her binder on her desk and starts doing her homework. When she finishes she sees something flash at the corner of her eye. She looks outside her window at the dump right next to her house and sees a white and red animatronic. It looked similar to the baby animatronic at Circus Baby’s but it was too skinny and had to long of a neck. Sara grabs the animatronic and brings it into her room. Since animatronics were made to entertain children maybe this animatronic could lighten up her mode. The animatronic starts booting up, it’s head lifts up and looks at Sara.

Eleanor: Hello my name is Eleanor. What is your name?
Sara: Hey my name is Sara. Nice to meet you.
Eleanor: May I ask why you look sad?
Sara: I’m getting bullied at school. I wish it would stop.
Eleanor: Well since you saved me and this is happening to you I’ll grant you one wish.
Sara: I wish to be beautiful.
Eleanor: Ok Sara let me show you a design and tell me what you think.

Eleanor leads Sara to her mirror and Eleanor waves her hand across Sara’s face. But instead seeing herself she sees a more beautiful version of herself. She had blond hair and a purple shirt with bright blue eyes.

Eleanor: What do you think?
Sara: I like it. But how will you do this?
Eleanor: All I need you to do is wear this necklace. When you wake up your wish will be granted.
Sara: Ok then.

Eleanor gives Sara the necklace and Sara puts it on. She goes to sleep and when she wakes up the next morning she turned into the girl she saw in the mirror. She goes to school and she starts getting complimented by all the guys. But every time she came home she never saw her parents. Eleanor was always there though asking her how she liked her new body. Sara would always say that she liked it and thanked Eleanor for it. But one day Sara was getting her lunch tray and bringing it to the table her friends were at. She slipped on a banana peal and the necklace came off. She looks at her hand and her hand and body start falling apart into pieces of robotic parts. Everyone starts screaming and sprinting out of the cafeteria. Sara got herself home and didn’t find Eleanor where she normally was. She went to the shed because she though she heard something there. She turned the lights on and she saw a bunch of bags that weren’t there before. One bag fell and something red and squishy came out of it. IT WAS SARA’S LIVER! She came closer to the bag and saw that two bags were full of her body parts and organs. But in the other bags she found her parents chopped up. Eleanor came to the shed with a sowed up mask where half of it was her mother’s actual face and the other was her dads actual face.

Eleanor: You like my mask Sara?
Sara: Your a monster! Why did you do this to us?!
Eleanor: Well you asked me to make you beautiful. So I made you into what I would call beautiful! Hahahaha!
Sara: What?! Why?!
Eleanor: Now go to sleep my sweet Sara! When you wake all your dreams will come true! Hahahaha!
Sara: Your sick!
Eleanor: Well whatever. You certainly made my dreams come true.
Sara: What do you mean?

Eleanor then shape shifts into Sara’s old body. Eleanor then leaves in her new form locking the shed and leaving Sara to liv forever as a bunch of old scraps and parts.

Felix: This is sick. But I’m feeling a connection with all of these. It’s all connected to a girl. But what does this say about the Stichwraith?

Felix grabs another photo from the folder and it was a picture of the Stichwraith dragging a tased Eleanor in its normal animatronic form into a back alley.

AlexTheBlader sorry I had to do it to you
(Nov. 19, 2020  3:18 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #3 “To Be Beautiful”

Sara came back home depressed as ever. She always got bullied for not being as pretty as the other girls. She went to her room since her mother was still at work. She puts her binder on her desk and starts doing her homework. When she finishes she sees something flash at the corner of her eye. She looks outside her window at the dump right next to her house and sees a white and red animatronic. It looked similar to the baby animatronic at Circus Baby’s but it was too skinny and had to long of a neck. Sara grabs the animatronic and brings it into her room. Since animatronics were made to entertain children maybe this animatronic could lighten up her mode. The animatronic starts booting up, it’s head lifts up and looks at Sara.

Eleanor: Well since you saved me and this is happening to you I’ll grant you one wish.

Eleanor leads Sara to her mirror and Eleanor waves her hand across Sara’s face. But instead seeing herself she sees a more beautiful version of herself. She had blond hair and a purple shirt with bright blue eyes.

Eleanor: All I need you to do is wear this necklace. When you wake up your wish will be granted.

Eleanor gives Sara the necklace and Sara puts it on. She goes to sleep and when she wakes up the next morning she turned into the girl she saw in the mirror. She goes to school and she starts getting complimented by all the guys. But every time she came home she never saw her parents. Eleanor was always there though asking her how she liked her new body. Sara would always say that she liked it and thanked Eleanor for it. But one day Sara was getting her lunch tray and bringing it to the table her friends were at. She slipped on a banana peal and the necklace came off. She looks at her hand and her hand and body start falling apart into pieces of robotic parts. Everyone starts screaming and sprinting out of the cafeteria. Sara got herself home and didn’t find Eleanor where she normally was. She went to the shed because she though she heard something there. She turned the lights on and she saw a bunch of bags that weren’t there before. One bag fell and something red and squishy came out of it. IT WAS SARA’S LIVER! She came closer to the bag and saw that two bags were full of her body parts and organs. But in the other bags she found her parents chopped up. Eleanor came to the shed with a sowed up mask where half of it was her mother’s actual face and the other was her dads actual face.

Eleanor: Well you asked me to make you beautiful. So I made you into what I would call beautiful! Hahahaha!
Eleanor: Now go to sleep my sweet Sara! When you wake all your dreams will come true! Hahahaha!

Eleanor then shape shifts into Sara’s old body. Eleanor then leaves in her new form locking the shed and leaving Sara to liv forever as a bunch of old scraps and parts.

Felix: This is sick. But I’m feeling a connection with all of these. It’s all connected to a girl. But what does this say about the Stichwraith?

Felix grabs another photo from the folder and it was a picture of the Stichwraith dragging a tased Eleanor in its normal animatronic form into a back alley.

Oh my- this is getting way too much for me calm it down aaaaa
(Nov. 19, 2020  3:18 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #3 “To Be Beautiful”

nice
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:20 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:

Oh my- this is getting way too much for me calm it down aaaaa

Ok lol
Wow Eleanor is more creey than I thought.
(Nov. 19, 2020  10:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wow Eleanor is more creey than I thought.
Ikr that was actually scary
(Nov. 19, 2020  10:13 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  10:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wow Eleanor is more creey than I thought.
Ikr that was actually scary

yup. If that happened in real life that would be a nightmare
(Nov. 19, 2020  10:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  10:13 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Ikr that was actually scary

yup. If that happened in real life that would be a nightmare
If that was real life I would explode. Also why would a kid take a creepy robot from an alley next to the trash...
(Nov. 19, 2020  10:19 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  10:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: yup. If that happened in real life that would be a nightmare
If that was real life I would explode. Also why would a kid take a creepy robot from an alley next to the trash...

1. Lol
2. I dont know....
Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #4 “Count The Ways”

Felix: Ok last report was disturbing. But the only connection I’m getting is there’s always a girl. Let’s hope this will give me more of a connection.

Milly was a goth girl that wrote and read poems about death. She lived with her grandpa since her parents were out on vacation and she really didn’t mind. Her grandpa wouldn’t bother her and she didn’t bother him. She went to school one day and met a boy that later became her friend named Jason. His hair was dyed red while Milly’s was dyed purple. They both had black finger nails and both really like hanging out with each other. Milly then started to instead of reading poetry’s of death she started to read poems of love. She started to really like Jason and wanted to hell him his feelings when they went to the school party. She went there to find Jason with his girlfriend which was nothing like her. She had blond hair and blue eyes wearing a aqua t shirt. She then ran back to her house crying and started to read poems about death again. She then got in a fight with her grandpa one day about her poems and she ran to her grandpas garage. Her grandpa was a collector of old items and things from scrap yards. She found a white and pink dirty bear robot with one arm missing a hand. It looked very old and was very dirty. She could’ve sworn she saw a animatronic like this on a ad for Circus Baby’s Pizza World when her grandpa was showing her old recordings of shows he used to watch. She heard her grandpa coming into the garage so she opens the stomach cavity of the bear and goes into it closing it behind her. It was really large but looked small from what she saw from the inside.

Grandpa: Milly! Where are you?! I’m sorry I made you upset! Can you please come back! I’m sorry!
Milly: Ok I’ll come out!
Grandpa: I guess she’s not here. I’ll go check elsewhere.
Milly: What the heck. Why couldn’t he hear me?
Funtime Freddy: This place is sound proof my dear.

Milly looks up to see a metal like head up above.

Milly: Who are you?
Funtime Freddy: My name is Freddy my dear cupcake.
Milly: Hi my names Milly.
Funtime Freddy: Oh I know my dear. But it’s time to decide your fate.
Milly: What fate?
Funtime Freddy: Let me rephrase this. It’s time to decide how you die.
Milly: Wait what?! I don’t wanna die! Let me out!
Funtime Freddy: I’m sorry cupcake but this place is locked away from everyone else. Now lets decide your fate.
Milly: No, no no! I SAID LET ME OUT!
Funtime Freddy: I can cut you into little bitty pieces. Or freeze you till your blood runs cold. Or stab you till your hearts stops pumping. But can you please be quit. I need to count the ways I can kill you. Hahahahaha!
Milly: Why are you doing this?!
Funtime Freddy: Oh I haven’t killed a child in years! Oh how satisfying it is to hear them scream and then for it to slowing stop. And fade out of the world. I also enjoy watching their organs plop to the ground and their blood to wash all over my insides. Hahahahaha!
Milly: What is wrong with you?!
Funtime Freddy: I don’t know but whatever. There are many ways you can die Milly. You just have to choose one. Doesn’t electrocution seem enticing. Oh but so is freezing in the cold. There’s just to many options and decisions. But you only get to choose one which is depressing. Hahahaha!
Milly: Can I choose neither?!
Funtime Freddy: No you can’t. I could stab you through the heart and make it a quick death but I might miss and you’ll have to bleed out on the floor. So what do you want? A quick death or a long death? I could electrocute you which would fry you but you would have to die slowly.
Milly: Why do I have to die?!
Funtime Freddy: I thought you wanted to die. From all of those poems I’ve heard it seems very likely. Like the poem “Death” which said “Oh, Death, show me now your ravaged face, Oh, Death, how I long for your chilly embrace. Oh, Death, my life is such a misery. That only you can set me free.” Am I not wrong?
Milly: How do you know about that?
Funtime Freddy: Oh I know many things. I know the history of all deaths. My favorite type of deaths in history is decapitation. Hahahahaha!

Milly looks at the chess cavity and sees there’s a little hole. She has a bracelet that she could maybe slit in between the two and move it so she can escape. But she can’t do it when Freddy was looking so she comes up with a idea.

Milly: Since you like decapitation so much. Why don’t you do it to me. That’s my choice.
Funtime Freddy: Oh I never have done this. This will really be fun! Hahahaha!

Milly then thought “ok so when he’s distracted I can get ready to dodge it and escape”.

Milly: If you don’t mind Freddy. Can you give me a count down?
Funtime Freddy: Ok I will! After I get the spike ready I’ll start counting!

Funtime Freddy’s eyes role back to the outside where he prepares the spike. Milly gets ready to dodge it. Funtime Freddy’s eyes role back to the inside.

Funtime Freddy: You ready cupcake?!
Milly: Yes I am.
Funtime Freddy: Ok let’s start the count down. 69, 53, 28, 16, 100, 10, 2, 1!

The spike goes into the chest cavity of Funtime Freddy. The spike comes out with blood on it. Blood starts pouring out of the cavity and a green bracelet falls out bloodied up. But then the head of Milly falls out as well. The police report shows photos of the scene where Milly’s arm is popped out of the chest cavity. But there was a picture of the Stichwraith taking the Funtime Freddy model with a trail of blood following behind. The arm also got chopped off while it was being dragged.

Felix: Oh that’s bad. But why is the Stichwraith taking animatronics that killed girls? Is there a connection to them?

Felix moves the bullet point and strings to tie the three incidents to the photo of the Stichwraith. Felix still didn’t know how they were connected but he knew for certain they were.

AlexTheBlader is this a good enough level for you or is it still to much?
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:09 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #4 “Count The Ways”

Felix: Ok last report was disturbing. But the only connection I’m getting is there’s always a girl. Let’s hope this will give me more of a connection.

Milly was a goth girl that wrote and read poems about death. She lived with her grandpa since her parents were out on vacation and she really didn’t mind. Her grandpa wouldn’t bother her and she didn’t bother him. She went to school one day and met a boy that later became her friend named Jason. His hair was dyed red while Milly’s was dyed purple. They both had black finger nails and both really like hanging out with each other. Milly then started to instead of reading poetry’s of death she started to read poems of love. She started to really like Jason and wanted to hell him his feelings when they went to the school party. She went there to find Jason with his girlfriend which was nothing like her. She had blond hair and blue eyes wearing a aqua t shirt. She then ran back to her house crying and started to read poems about death again. She then got in a fight with her grandpa one day about her poems and she ran to her grandpas garage. Her grandpa was a collector of old items and things from scrap yards. She found a white and pink dirty bear robot with one arm missing a hand. It looked very old and was very dirty. She could’ve sworn she saw a animatronic like this on a ad for Circus Baby’s Pizza World when her grandpa was showing her old recordings of shows he used to watch. She heard her grandpa coming into the garage so she opens the stomach cavity of the bear and goes into it closing it behind her. It was really large but looked small from what she saw from the inside.

Grandpa: Milly! Where are you?! I’m sorry I made you upset! Can you please come back! I’m sorry!

Funtime Freddy: I’m sorry cupcake but this place is locked away from everyone else. Now lets decide your fate.
Funtime Freddy: I can cut you into little bitty pieces. Or freeze you till your blood runs cold. Or stab you till your hearts stops pumping. But can you please be quit. I need to count the ways I can kill you. Hahahahaha!
Funtime Freddy: Oh I haven’t killed a child in years! Oh how satisfying it is to hear them scream and then for it to slowing stop. And fade out of the world. I also enjoy watching their organs plop to the ground and their blood to wash all over my insides. Hahahahaha!
Funtime Freddy: I don’t know but whatever. There are many ways you can die Milly. You just have to choose one. Doesn’t electrocution seem enticing. Oh but so is freezing in the cold. There’s just to many options and decisions. But you only get to choose one which is depressing. Hahahaha!
Funtime Freddy: No you can’t. I could stab you through the heart and make it a quick death but I might miss and you’ll have to bleed out on the floor. So what do you want? A quick death or a long death? I could electrocute you which would fry you but you would have to die slowly.
Funtime Freddy: I thought you wanted to die. From all of those poems I’ve heard it seems very likely. Like the poem “Death” which said “Oh, Death, show me now your ravaged face, Oh, Death, how I long for your chilly embrace. Oh, Death, my life is such a misery. That only you can set me free.” Am I not wrong?
Funtime Freddy: Oh I know many things. I know the history of all deaths. My favorite type of deaths in history is decapitation. Hahahahaha!

Milly looks at the chess cavity and sees there’s a little hole. She has a bracelet that she could maybe slit in between the two and move it so she can escape. But she can’t do it when Freddy was looking so she comes up with a idea.

Milly: Since you like decapitation so much. Why don’t you do it to me. That’s my choice.

Milly then thought “ok so when he’s distracted I can get ready to dodge it and escape”.

Funtime Freddy’s eyes role back to the outside where he prepares the spike. Milly gets ready to dodge it. Funtime Freddy’s eyes role back to the inside.

The spike goes into the chest cavity of Funtime Freddy. The spike comes out with blood on it. Blood starts pouring out of the cavity and a green bracelet falls out bloodied up. But then the head of Milly falls out as well. The police report shows photos of the scene where Milly’s arm is popped out of the chest cavity. But there was a picture of the Stichwraith taking the Funtime Freddy model with a trail of blood following behind. The arm also got chopped off while it was being dragged.

Felix: Oh that’s bad. But why is the Stichwraith taking animatronics that killed girls? Is there a connection to them?

Felix moves the bullet point and strings to tie the three incidents to the photo of the Stichwraith. Felix still didn’t know how they were connected but he knew for certain they were.

ooh spicy. This is super interesting
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:14 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:09 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #4 “Count The Ways”

ooh spicy. This is super interesting

Thanks I hope Alex doesn’t get another heart attack lol
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:14 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:14 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: ooh spicy. This is super interesting

Thanks I hope Alex doesn’t get another heart attack lol

ok lol

ok so no more Chuck E. Cheese for me. less detail about the death.