[Fan Fiction]  Fnaf Into Madness

(Nov. 14, 2020  2:43 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: FnAf InTo MaDnEsS “???” (FiNaLe PaRt 3)

Hello you may or may not know me, but it doesn’t matter. You can call me Old Man Consequences if you desire. This hell made by Cassidy must end, all of it must. Even though Afton does deserve every bit of torture this madness can not end unless Cassidy moves on. She must rest her soul and leave the demon to his demons. There is nothing else. I have a plan but if I can’t get Cassidy to move on willingly I’ll have to force her. Well it’s time to try.

(The rest of part 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsRu1qTi5Jo)

THE End

AlexTheBlader SURPRISE
I was confused when I saw the notification I liked how you wrapped it up bravo.
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:35 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:43 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: FnAf InTo MaDnEsS “???” (FiNaLe PaRt 3)

Hello you may or may not know me, but it doesn’t matter. You can call me Old Man Consequences if you desire. This hell made by Cassidy must end, all of it must. Even though Afton does deserve every bit of torture this madness can not end unless Cassidy moves on. She must rest her soul and leave the demon to his demons. There is nothing else. I have a plan but if I can’t get Cassidy to move on willingly I’ll have to force her. Well it’s time to try.

(The rest of part 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsRu1qTi5Jo)

THE End

AlexTheBlader SURPRISE
I was confused when I saw the notification I liked how you wrapped it up bravo.

Thanks but in the video did you see the ending with Cassidy because if you didn’t you might want to because the next season starts straight after
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:38 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:35 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I was confused when I saw the notification I liked how you wrapped it up bravo.

Thanks but in the video did you see the ending with Cassidy because if you didn’t you might want to because the next season starts straight after
I’ll check out the video later as I am not in the mood to watch it right now but I will make sure to watch it later
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:40 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:38 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Thanks but in the video did you see the ending with Cassidy because if you didn’t you might want to because the next season starts straight after
I’ll check out the video later as I am not in the mood to watch it right now but I will make sure to watch it later

Alright because if you don’t watch it you’ll be lost

(Nov. 14, 2020  3:40 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: This fanfic was amazing

Thank you
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:41 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:40 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I’ll check out the video later as I am not in the mood to watch it right now but I will make sure to watch it later

Alright because if you don’t watch it you’ll be lost

(Nov. 14, 2020  3:40 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: This fanfic was amazing

Thank you

Your welcome. Your other fnaf fanfic is cool too
AlexTheBlader what did you think of the video (the rest of the finale part 3)
(Nov. 14, 2020  5:41 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: AlexTheBlader what did you think of the video (the rest of the finale part 3)
I like it but what’s that purple thing at the end and why is springtrap attacking afton isn’t he springtrap
(Nov. 14, 2020  6:04 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  5:41 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: AlexTheBlader what did you think of the video (the rest of the finale part 3)
I like it but what’s that purple thing at the end and why is springtrap attacking afton isn’t he springtrap

Maybe it’s the purple man?
(Nov. 14, 2020  6:04 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  5:41 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: AlexTheBlader what did you think of the video (the rest of the finale part 3)

Springtrap is attacking Afton because that isn’t the real Springtrap. This is ucn a world Cassidy made so if she wants Afton to die to himself she can. Also the purple stuff at the end is Cassidy’s text telling you what she says.

(Nov. 14, 2020  6:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  6:04 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I like it but what’s that purple thing at the end and why is springtrap attacking afton isn’t he springtrap

Maybe it’s the purple man?

Purple guy is Afton. He’s the one getting tortured by Cassidy
This is a teaser for season 3 of this series https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8W-n806hu4

AlexTheBlader tell me what you think
(Nov. 16, 2020  1:26 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: This is a teaser for season 3 of this series https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8W-n806hu4

AlexTheBlader tell me what you think
Oooo I like it looking forward to it!