[Fan Fiction]  Build a Bey S1: Vice Wars

[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Build a Bey: A massive character contest every week. Whoever wins that week will get to battle a character from the designated season. Pick a Number from 1-14 to go with your character, and the character corresponding to the number you pick will battle your character. There will be 5 weeks. The top two entry winners from each season will also get to battle the top two bladers(I.e., second place battle second place blader and first place battles first place blader). [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Vice Wars: Some of your favorite characters (and a few originals) depressed, murderous, or purely insane. Basically, Murphy’s Law in Beybladeblader’s worst character traits exemplified to the maximum. However, there is hope. The lore: [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]In the world of Beyblade, there were once Eleven Vices, the eleven strongest bladers in the world, and all were very cruel. The vices of discord, death, money, stature, pain, glory, vengeance, knowledge, victory, wrath, and power. They ruled the blading world with their might, and all bowed down to them, the gods of a new age. However, a miraculous event occurred. Five new vices, all just and true, simultaneously entered the ring. They found fault in the rule of the vices and decided to usurp their throne. These heroes, the noble vices, or Nobilities as they called themselves, were strength, peace, joy, faith, and wisdom. They used their own righteous power to take the throne, and finally restored peace. [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]I also made some character changes and things relating to that subject (I will refer to the Nobilities and Vices together as Vices): [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]-Two Vices will have a bey based off of an exclusive bey, I.e., Amaterios (not actually) [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]-There are 3 female Vices. [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]-One Vice is a sibling of a Beyblade character. [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]-One Vice is the son/daughter of a Beyblade character. [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]-One Vice is a Beyblade character with his/her gender swapped. [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]-One Vice is a Beyblade character with a different bey than he/she normally has. [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]-One bey is a different type than it normally is. [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Plz don’t get mad at me for this lol [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]End date for first week: Saturday the 23rd, of Janurary, 4:00 PM EST [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Lastly, the requirements: [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]-The bey must have a driver gimmick and a layer gimmick, and a special move for every of gimmick. [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]-No new systems. All vices have Sparking beys. Sparking or below is required. It’s a bit harder to write without a full understanding of the beys. This doesn’t mean no new parts though. However, I also include things like limit break as systems, so no new sub-systems as well. Again, sorry!
-No real bey characters. I draw the line at writing weird parallel dimension stuff.

[/font]

[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]-Have fun! [/font]
Uh here's a Vice I can enter a Vice right

Daiya Koryu
-Hates losing even to the lowest degree, will consistently have angry outbursts where she asserts her dominance.
-Has long hair with 2 long blue strands. The rest is essentially the same but she has long jeans.
-Is the definitive bey maker, anyone who says otherwise will get shut down (even in a violent way), and hates when her age is used against here (she's the youngest Vice).
-Schemes, alot. She thinks of them as pranks that satisfy her but they can be very violent and occasionally end lives.
-Her eyes sometimes glow an unsettling blue, this is out of her control but happens at dramatic moments.
-She's not good at reading the room and if she doesn't know what's going on she'll make her own idea of what's going on and follow that idea, everyone who's following the original idea just gets shut down.
-Likes wearing fake long nails sometimes.
-Uses Tempest Dragon Charge+ 4A. Charge+ is Charge but you can swap out the entire tip to have a hard metal casing. 4A has 4 bumpy, rough edges. Each doesn't have metal but has a substantial weight to them. Tempest has more violet like appearance. One more thing, Tempest blades have a hard metal like thing with low friction
-Special move for when the blades pop out is called "Tempest Burst". When Charge+ changing to the metal casing around the tip is moves around in a sharp jaggy formation, called "Berserk Launch".

Oh yeah, the blue strands still burst in blue flames but you know it looks slightly different since long hair and stuff lol.
Sounds fun but this kinda sounds sus with that name Vice Wars lol cause Laban be jealous someone takes his bey name lol.
But all jokes aside this is cool!
(Jan. 18, 2021  10:43 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Uh here's a Vice I can enter a Vice right

Daiya Koryu
-Hates losing even to the lowest degree, will consistently have angry outbursts where she asserts her dominance.
-Has long hair with 2 long blue strands. The rest is essentially the same but she has long jeans.
-Is the definitive  bey maker, anyone who says otherwise will get shut down (even in a violent way), and hates when her age is used against here (she's the youngest Vice).
-Schemes, alot. She thinks of them as pranks that satisfy her but they can be very violent and occasionally end lives.
-Her eyes sometimes glow an unsettling blue, this is out of her control but happens at dramatic moments.
-She's not good at reading the room and if she doesn't know what's going on she'll make her own idea of what's going on and follow that idea, everyone who's following the original idea just gets shut down.
-Likes wearing fake long nails sometimes.
-Uses Tempest Dragon Charge+ 4A. Charge+ is Charge but you can swap out the entire tip to have a hard metal casing. 4A has 4 bumpy, rough edges. Each doesn't have metal but has a substantial weight to them. Tempest has more violet like appearance. One more thing, Tempest blades have a hard metal like thing with low friction
-Special move for when the blades pop out is called "Tempest Burst".  When Charge+ changing to the metal casing around the tip is moves around in a sharp jaggy formation, called "Berserk Launch".

Oh yeah, the blue strands still burst in blue flames but you know it looks slightly different since long hair and stuff lol.
the character isnt a vice yet, but its cool

(Jan. 18, 2021  10:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Sounds fun but this kinda sounds sus with that name Vice Wars lol cause Laban be jealous someone takes his bey name lol.
But all jokes aside this is cool!

well...
vice is a word for bad habits
vise is a tool for gripping objects.
vise, not vice leapord
i was waitng for someone to comment this lol

thanks tho!
Lucas Light #3
A kid who was  born in an orphanage but escaped and made his bey by “borrowing” Raul’s machine. He really looks up to Valt.
Angelic Sol 5A Extend+ Metal

Angelic: A Six bladed base
Sol: Sun Motif with beams of light and a metal core 
5A: A 4 Bladed 2A
Extend+ Metal: Pretty Self explanatory

Moves:
Angelic Burst - A smash attack while leaning on Extend+ Metal
Angelic Whip - A lot like all of Valt’s
Holy Guard - A defense move where two shields appear
Pearl Gates - Gates appear around the bey
Heavens Rage - His most powerful attack where a light shines and absorb Sol

Sol is an Elf with a sword made of beams of light.
Lucas has blond hair with a yellow streak.
Vice Entry (issa OC but ok)
Asako Tsuchiya:
Appearance:
Asako is a teenage girl of average height with silver eyes, pale skin, long & messy white hair. She wears black thick-rimmed eyeglasses, a lab coat that she keeps hooked across the top of her chest so it stays without having to put her arms in the sleeves, a deep navy blue sweatshirt underneath, light blue jeans and black sandals. In her awakened state, cracks appear beside her eyes that glow red.
Personality:
Asako is a quiet person who tends to be pessimistic and get mad at herself, as she is possessed by the Bey she wields and regrets her past as well where she destroyed 100 Beyblades and severely injured multiple people along the way. When her Bey takes control she becomes more aggressive and cruel, not caring about whether she destroys someone else's Beyblade or whether she severely injures them but rather takes delight in them. She also becomes obsessed with power when possessed.
Beyblade:
Azathoth Despair Shi Omega
Chip - Azathoth:
Azathoth is a left-spinning Sparking Chip that has 4 tentacle designs spiraling on the unremovable Metal Chip Core at the center on each side. This Chip is meant to represent the deity Azathoth from the Cthulhu mythos, which is the ruler of the Outer Gods and is seen as the symbol of primordial chaos.
Ring - Despair:
Despair is a left-spinning Ring that contributes to the Limit Break System, meaning there are tabs beneath the Ring to allow for its gimmick to activate. The primary points of contact are three large wings that slightly slope downwards similar to the Master Layer Base allowing for increased recoil, once its tabs have been touched the wings shift forward and reveal rubber wings underneath that allows it to steal spin and create an almost perfect circle to reduce recoil. It has two moderately strong teeth followed by two strong teeth.
Forge Disc - Shi:
Shi or stylized as 死 is a Forge Disc that contributes to the Limit Break System, meaning it has taller prongs than typical Forge Discs to allow for it to facilitate the protrusions that will activate the Ring's gimmick (this one has its protrusions in the middle, meaning it'll activate upon the second click). It has 5 wave like wings on each side that go counter-clockwise similar to that of Boost and the designs protrude outwards more than usual Forge Discs in the Limit Break line, increasing OWD on the layer.
Performance Tip - Omega:
Omega is a Balance-type performance tip shaped similar to a slightly larger Volcanic with a crystalline design as well similar to Merge. Its gimmick is that it has three settings akin to Zeta, its Attack-type setting is a Hollow Flat similar to Zephyr, its Defense-type setting is a Metal Ball akin to that of a slightly larger Weight and its Stamina-type setting is a cone tip made of POM similar to a smaller Yielding.
anyone got anymore ideas?
(Jan. 18, 2021  10:23 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: [font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Build a Bey: A massive character contest every week. Whoever wins that week will get to battle a character from the designated season. Pick a Number from 1-14 to go with your character, and the character corresponding to the number you pick will battle your character. There will be 5 weeks. The top two entry winners from each season will also get to battle the top two bladers(I.e., second place battle second place blader and first place battles first place blader). [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Vice Wars: Some of your favorite characters (and a few originals) depressed, murderous, or purely insane. Basically, Murphy’s Law in Beybladeblader’s worst character traits exemplified to the maximum. However, there is hope. The lore: [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]In the world of Beyblade, there were once Eleven Vices, the eleven strongest bladers in the world, and all were very cruel. The vices of discord, death, money, stature, pain, glory, vengeance, knowledge, victory, wrath, and power. They ruled the blading world with their might, and all bowed down to them, the gods of a new age. However, a miraculous event occurred. Five new vices, all just and true, simultaneously entered the ring. They found fault in the rule of the vices and decided to usurp their throne. These heroes, the noble vices, or Nobilities as they called themselves, were strength, peace, joy, faith, and wisdom. They used their own righteous power to take the throne, and finally restored peace. [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]I also made some character changes and things relating to that subject (I will refer to the Nobilities and Vices together as Vices): [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]-Two Vices will have a bey based off of an exclusive bey, I.e., Amaterios (not actually) [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]-There are 3 female Vices. [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]-One Vice is a sibling of a Beyblade character. [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]-One Vice is the son/daughter of a Beyblade character. [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]-One Vice is a Beyblade character with his/her gender swapped. [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]-One Vice is a Beyblade character with a different bey than he/she normally has. [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]-One bey is a different type than it normally is. [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Plz don’t get mad at me for this lol [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]End date for first week: Saturday the 23rd, of Janurary, 4:00 PM EST [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Lastly, the requirements: [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]-The bey must have a driver gimmick and a layer gimmick, and a special move for every of gimmick. [/font]
[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]-No new systems. All vices have Sparking beys. Sparking or below is required. It’s a bit harder to write without a full understanding of the beys. This doesn’t mean no new parts though. However, I also include things like limit break as systems, so no new sub-systems as well. Again, sorry!
-No real bey characters. I draw the line at writing weird parallel dimension stuff.

[/font]

[font="Segoe UI", "Segoe UI Web", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]-Have fun! [/font]

Characters name:Fathom 

Chip: Stalker. The Stalker chip has a gimmick, that when ever a bey hits the layer, the chip gets tighter.
Layer/base: Fathom. It has 3 main contact points, one of rubber, one shaped upwards (like the shield mode on Infinite) and one of sharp metal.
Chassis:7B. 7B has rubber on it, with some exposed metal in the north and south and east and west. 
Driver: Drasitic: Drastic can change from any mode (attack stamina defense balance). It can change in mid battle by using a attack called Drastic Change.

Special moves: Drastic Change, Fathom Upper (when the metal part gets sharper on the layer), Tight Balance (the chip stays in the same tightness, while taking the center and spinning faster).
Judai Akabane
-uses Paradox Achilles with 2B and Dimension’+
-Paradox is a ring shaped like the Infinite shield, but it has late game offensive wings in the shape of the infinite sword that will pop out when it’s low on spin 2B becomes fixed blade during this mode and the rotation turns left
-Dimension’+ Is an attachment that prevents dimension from changing modes, but gives it much more stamina and LAD
-Judai has a yellow eye and a green eye
-Has a red pompadour (like Josuke)
-When he’s serious he gets a blood red aura
-He has a dark resonance
-He doesn’t like people and surrounds himself with animals instead
-He has a mission to break every bey in the world
-He is allergic to water (nothing too severe)
-His dark powers are so great that if he wanted he could kill someone with it and he tends to challenge people to battles in which the loser does die
-He was created from Aiga’s dark side back in Cho-z
-Paradox has some weaknesses. When it changes to left spin if hit it will burst (this is within a 10 second time period)
-the dimension+ chip is really loose and sometimes it gets caught on Dimension causing it to scrape a lot.

Special move
-Paradox attack: Paradox moves in with the additional late game offensive wings
-Paradox Guard: like infinite shield’s move
-Dark Flux: no need to explain
-Dimensional rift: the dimension+ chip will fall off letting Achilles to change modes and also gives it a projectile
-Dimension Change: Changes modes also gives a little bit of more stamina
Bumpity bump

Also since eclipse force was the first to eneter this season, he gets a story as well. He cannot win this week however. He picked vice #3: wakyia murasaki. I will rescramble the vices and take wakyia out.
Aw maaan, I totally missed this.
Looking forward to see how the story will progress, then. Hopefully I can sign up for S2.
Ok, the winner is Lucas light!
Reason: I feel like his good nature can contradict the insanity of the vices!

Also, S1 week two starts now, so get your minds cranking!
(Jan. 25, 2021  4:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Ok, the winner is Lucas light!

Could you explain what this is
(Jan. 25, 2021  4:29 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  4:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Ok, the winner is Lucas light!

Could you explain what this is
u put in a character, and if you win, i write a story about that character. Read the rules at the bottom, the dictate the boundaries.
Sweet! I Won round!😀
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:27 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Sweet! I Won round 1!😀

lol edited that for you
Can I pick which Vice this is (assuming I can enter a Vice at all)? If so, then this one's either glory or strength.

Name: Vira Aoi
Appearance: Vira is a teenage girl of average height, with a fair complexion, short messy ocean-blue hair, and hazel brown eyes. Her usual attire consists of a white v-neck vest with dark red trimmings, a brown collared jacket, light denim leggings, gray sneakers with red linings and a blue glove on her right hand.

Personality: Vira is a very stubborn and self-righteous person, and once she sets her mind on something, it's almost impossible to change it.
She is also confident, decisive, straightforward, and is never afraid to say what's on her mind, even if it comes off as way too harsh at times.
However, she always loves a good game and is willing to give credit and even help other Bladers to a certain extent (so long as she sees potential in them and thinks they're worthy).
Vira also sees herself as a leader figure and often acts on it, which results in a bit of friction with the other Vices.
When battling, her main strategy is to corner and continously assault the other Bey before the opponent has a chance to react for a swift victory, but she uses other strategies as well depending on the situation.
Vira has a fairly good bond with her Bey, and developed a subconscious habit of twirling it in her hand when she's thinking about something important, even talking to it at times since she treats it as her most loyal friend. As such, it's easy to trigger her by insulting of belittling it...and that doesn't end well most of the time.
She also loves anything berry-flavored, especially strawberry.

Bey: Valiant Valkyrie Round' 3B: Right-Spin Balance Type (Thanks for giving me a good excuse to make a Balance Valkyrie XD).

Sparking Chip - Valkyrie II: Valkyrie is a right-spin Sparking Chip with a Valkyrie motif facing forward (but the helmet shape is above the chip core, opposite to Valkyrie I's being below it). The main colors are crimson red and blue, with the V shape above the chip core being a glittery yellow (the core itself is silver).

Ring - Valiant: Valiant is a right-spinning Ring that features three wings as the main contact points. The wings are framed with metal (similar to Winning Valkyrie, but it's on the wings themselves, not above them) to increase Attack potential, with the inclusion of soft rubber behind the wings. The Ring's gimmick activates when the Wings are struck with enough force, where they move aside to reveal 3 hard rubber blades and use those to rebound and move away, while also improving stamina due to the rubber blades giving the ring a more round-ish shape. The Ring's color scheme is mainly red, the rubber is light blue, and the rubber blades are yellow.

Chassis - 3B: 3B, or 3-Balance, is a double chassis that is somewhat similar to 2A in shape, with three small rubber blade-like protrusions that are curved in the opposite direction of the Ring's wings. Like 2B, 3B has two modes: a Defense Mode where the outer part of the Chassis is free-spinning to help in deflecting attacks, and an Attack Mode where the out part is locked to increase recoil, in additions to providing some sort of counter to Opposite Spin Layers, given the direction of the blades' curve. The outer part is colored blue and the metal is silver like all of the other Chassis'.

Driver - Round': Being a Dash Driver, Round' feature a red spring pad and a tighter spring coil which improves Burst Resistance. The Driver has two settings: an Attack setting with a hollowed-out flat rubber tip and a Defense setting with a POM ball Tip. Its main gimmick lies in the free-spinning cone surrounding it (which looks like an inverted version of Bearing's but is above the tip instead of being the tip itself), which helps in stabilizing Round''s combination when it's knocked off balance and also helps in reserving Stamina. In Attack Mode, a combination using Round' is more liable to move in a spiral pattern instead of a flower pattern, and in Defense Mode, it's more likely to head for the center upon launching. The Driver's main color is the same red as the Ring, with the cone being a lighter blue and the rubber being white.

Special Moves:

1- Rush Shoot (Attack Mode): Same ol' Rush Shoot because it ain't a Valkyrie if it can't do it.

2- Valor Reflector (Attack Mode): Valiant Valkyrie uses its 3B Chassis to absorb spin from a left-spin Bey upon Layer-To-Layer contact, then grinds its Driver against the stadium floor and attacks with a boost in speed and power.

3- Valiant Sword (Attack Mode): Using the free-spinning cone of the Round' Driver to right itself if knocked back, Valiant Valkyrie speeds along the Tornado Ridge and tilts around to move in a spiral towards the other Bey, then crashes into it with a three-hit Attack.

4-Valiant Rebound (All Modes): The Valiant Ring's gimmick activates, letting Valkyrie rebound and change its trajectory, then it uses the six blades (well, three wings and three blades) to go in with a fast barrage attack.

5- Valiant Spin (Defense Mode): Valiant Valkyrie uses its free-spinning chassis to deflect attacks (Wow, that's a lazy one 😅)

6- Eternity Round (Defense Mode): Using the Round' Driver's cone to maintain stability, Valiant Valkyrie keeps its position at the centre, and keeps returning to it whenever knocked back, provided the distance isn't too far (like, say, the tornado ridge, because in that case it would change the movement pattern into a counterattack).
felt sorta bad, so Eclipse Force:

It was a Wednesday, and Daiya Koryu was bored. Like, really bored. She stared at the dead bodies in front of her and wondered what went wrong. She had driven a speedboat into an oil tanker. Why? She was bored, obviously. She sighed. She didn’t really like killing people, but it was necessary. Why? To ease her boredom. She heard a ping emanate from her pocket. She took out her phone and smiled. Today might not be so boring after all.

*Three days later*

Daiya was wrong, Wednesday was boring. She had to finish all the legal carp. A friend of her cousin, Drum, had invited her to a little Bey battle. His name was Valt. He seemed okay on the outside, but she knew he had lost it. But she wasn’t battling him. The person she WAS battling somehow managed to get her out of jail, pay for the damage, and supply a liter of oil for every milliliter lost. He or she was dirt rich; she knew that. She thought about this is the platform rose, lifting her to see the crowds of thousands in the massive stadium. She vaguely heard her name announced. She didn’t care. She wanted to know who could have possibly for everything she had done.

“And let me introduce the Purple Pioneer, the Vice of Status, with his Planetary Wyvern, Wakiya Murrrrrasaki!” A roar of applause exploded from the crowd as a figure in a purple trench coat strolled forward. He had long blonde hair, braided to his thighs, and dyed purple at the ends. His gleaming smile was almost as bright as his single amethyst earring. Daiya didn’t care about that. She had one pressing question. “Purple Pioneer?” she asked. Wakiya shrugged. “You try to think of a better one.” “True, true.” Daiya said. “Please exchange your beys!” the referee said. “No need,” Wakiya and Daiya simultaneously said. “O-okay,” The referee said. “Bladers ready?” The two competitors suddenly took a serious demeanor and nodded. “And set! 3! 2! 1!” The bladers tensed. The deadly dance had begun. “LET IT RIP!” The two beys entered the stadium. Dragon shot against the tornado ridge, moving faster with every rotation. “Tempest Twister!” Daiya yelled. Dragon ricocheted against the wall and shot towards its target like a bullet, sending Wyvern flying. Wakiya had a stunned look on his face, then slowly grinned. “This’ll be fun,” he chuckled. They loaded their beys once again. “Ready, set!” The ref called. “3! 2! 1!” “LET IT RIP!”

“Wyvern! To the center!” Wakiya shouted. “Spirit link: 10 percent! Special move: Planetary Wall!” Wakiya and Wyvern seemed to be overflowing with immense power, skill, and confidence. Daiya could tell that Wakiya had practiced that starting move thousands, no, tens of thousands, of times. It didn’t matter. “Tempest Twister!!!” Dragon dove in for an attack. It was going to connect, shooting towards Wyvern like a comet, until- silence. The cheers of the crowd, the announcer’s commentating, even her own heartbeat: all gone. Everything was black and white, like out of a sketchbook. All she could hear was Wakiya’s contempt- no, a kinder yet crueler emotion- pity- for her. She understood why. She couldn’t win. He had trapped her in herself, in this blank space and in the game. He had set her up. He had shown her his kind and welcoming side. But she should have known. This was a vice. He wouldn’t be kind and welcoming. But she wouldn’t go down without a fight. “CHARGE!” She yelled. Though she couldn’t hear herself screaming, the command flowed form her soul. Dragon dove in for an attack with every ounce of power it had. She heard a dark whisper, somehow both the loudest and quietest thing she had ever heard, melting her surroundings into milky black ink. “Planetary Axis,” Wakiya breathed. Daiya screamed. Her mind was breaking, emotions rushing at her all at once, the current flooding her mind, and draining her sanity. She was crying, laughing, smiling, frowning, running, fighting, living, and dying. She was. She couldn’t take anymore. It was too much. She prayed for death, while dying on the inside. Then it was over, as soon as it had begun. She couldn’t take it. The feeling was still there. The feeling of loss.

“You act like Free when he loses the last slice of pecan pie,” Wakiya snickered. “I burst you. It’s three points, you still have a chance.” Wakiya went over to Daiya and reached out his hand. Daiya slapped it. Wakiya frowned. ”You shouldn’t have done that, he said. “What?” Daiya growled as she got up. “WHAT?!? YOU THINK BEACAUSE YOU BELONG TO A FAMILY OF RICH, SNOBBY, HAGS, YOU CAN RUIN MY DAY AND GET AWAY WITH IT? GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF INTO NEW YORK TRAFFIC, THE WORLD IS MUCH BETTER OFF WITHOUT WEALTHY LOSERS LIKE YOU! I HATE YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR! GO DIE!” “You insulted my family.” “WHAT OF IT?!?! I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT!” Wakiya smiled good-naturedly. “Listen here, you little (redacted). I am a god. You are an ant that is not worthy of being crushed by me. You’re going to die today; I can guarantee that. Now, how would you like to be tortured to death? Waterboarding? Blood loss? Ooh, I know of a good spider that causes intense pain when it bites you, and you slowly die from the inside out. That would be fun to watch!” Wakiya laughed. “Wha-What are you?” Daiya shivered. “My name is Wakiya Murasaki. You insulted my father. Prepare to die. I love that movie! I’m the vice of status! You (redacted) up when you insulted my standing. I’ll call it ref! Okey dokey! 3.. 2.. Ooooooone!” Both bladers focused. “LET IT RIP!”

“NOW! TEMPEST BREAK!” Dragon hit the wall, and charged in with everything it had, fully awakened. It smashed into wyvern, sending it shooting to the wall. “Hit the rebound, Wyvern. Spirit link, 50 percent. Planetary Crush.” Wyvern bounced into the wall, and its lock twisted to half burst. The ring rotated backwards, absorbing the attack- then it stopped. Daiya knew. He had played her again. She should have seen it. He was too confident that he would win. “Man, I shouldn't have pissed him off. A spring-loaded ring at half burst? That’s sneaky.” Wyvern shot towards dragon, breaking it into pieces. “I let you off easy,” Wakiya said. He kicked her twice in the stomach, and she threw up. “You’re not bad. Get rid of that stupid narcissism, and I might take you in. Bye!” Wakiya happily said, looking at the twitching body on the ground, blood dripping out of its mouth. “Might’ve hit a rib. Oops!”

Aftermath:

After Daiya got Wakiya back by blowing up a multi-million-dollar company under the Murasaki’s control, and shooting him twice in the arm, the two became great friends, and were even the best man/maid of honor at each other’s weddings. Happy endings ig lol
(Feb. 18, 2021  9:05 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: felt sorta bad, so Eclipse Force:

Lmao they became great friends

Hmm, I'm really liking this. One thing I have to comment on is the spacing tho. It's kinda exhausting to read a wall of text that big, so spacing each line of dialogue would make it better. Good job on the chapter btw.
(Feb. 19, 2021  1:06 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

Hmm, I'm really liking this. One thing I have to comment on is the spacing tho. It's kinda exhausting to read a wall of text that big, so spacing each line of dialogue would make it better. Good job on the chapter btw.

e

d

i

t

e

d