[Fan Fiction]  Boris' Cringey Adventure! (Live)

This is a spinoff of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. I will take turns making episodes for this and episodes for my two other fanfics:

Boris, a loving 8 year old, discovers a new thing: Stands. He then takes an oath and gets stabbed by the Stand Arrow, however the person who stabbed him accidentaly choose the Meme Stand Arrow (MSA)! The stand which he gets... is none other than Biggest Chungus himself, one of the greatest memes to behold! He then goes on an extremely cringey adventure, meeting all sorts of new friends, rivals, and enemies! Will he rise to the top? Find out here on Boris' Cringey Adventure!

Boris Maganda - Stand: Biggest Chungus [Main Protagonist], Stando Power: Can enlarge any parts of his body or every single part, and is very tanky and strong. 

Akio Smith - Stand: Mr. Crabs, Stando Power: He can make entire shields made out of money, and he can also react to attacks as fast as Nathan can.

Nathan Reeds - Stand: Shaggy [Main Antagonist], Stando Power: Can react to attacks at lightspeed and attacks like a tank.

Harris Milingo - Stand: Trollface, Stando Power: Can make the opponent hallucinate the Trollface, and has an intense amount of endurance. 

Shawn Puckett - Stand: AMOGUS, Stando Power: Becomes Extremely Fast and Powerful, and can summon knives, guns, or any kind of weapon into his hands at any time. Can also disable any of the opponents body parts.

Episodes:

Episode 1: Destiny Unfolds! Boris Maganda's Quest!
Episode 2: Behold! Biggest Chungus Awakens!
Episode 3: Explosive Brawl! Boris and Gabriel!
Episode 4: The Best Trainer, Akio Smith!
Episode 5: Boris' Uproar! Chungus Lazer Unleash!
I see a LONG Adventure of cringe
(Aug. 29, 2021  5:51 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: I see a LONG Adventure of cringe

Yes, indeed.
(Sep. 04, 2021  4:08 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Why are there no updates yet

well first of all for 5 days i had to go to school and second of all i cant really find the time to make an episode yet because of m thought process 
sorry for the delays it will be out next saturday
Can’t wait for chapter one of this amazing cringe
Hey it’s Saturday

U said it will be next Saturday
(Sep. 11, 2021  6:07 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Hey it’s Saturday

U said it will be next Saturday

i'll post it later today
(Sep. 12, 2021  1:07 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Yeah sure anyway

U done yet

little advice, maybe be a little less pushy, sometimes trying to write chapters can be hard especially when creative block rears its ugly head

U done yet

Give him time cause he has other fanfics to work on.
sorry you guys for no content i will be sure to post episode 1 this saturday 👌 i didnt get the time to work on this fanfic so i will soon

(Sep. 12, 2021  7:12 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:

U done yet

Give him time cause he has other fanfics to work on.

👌🤘👍
im working on an ascendance episode as we speak, you can expect it to pop up in like around 10-20 minutes
Cool
Sorry for being pushy I just really like the concept of memes and stands and a 3rd grader with a stand makes it even funnier
(Sep. 12, 2021  8:16 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Cool
Sorry for being pushy I just really like the concept of memes and stands and a 3rd grader with a stand makes it even funnier

Do not worry. In due time, thy memes will be sent in the direction such as everywhere.
U figured it out I’m a 12 year old I’m revealed as the minor among us

With your og post but u edited it

Ayo thanks unseen
amogus

~C'mon Boris, wake up!~

Boris: Dang, what was that-

Petra: I know, right?! Crazy things happen around here!

Boris: Yeah... wait, WHAT?! Why am I so strong?!

Petra: Huh... must've been a stand arrow!

Boris: A STAND ARROW?! I thought that was only in legends!

Petra: Pretty cool stand! What'll you name it?

Boris: I dunno... welp, next episode on Boris' Cringey Adventure: A Chungus Expedition!

Boris: Let's go, Petra!

Petra: Yeah!
(Sep. 29, 2021  11:00 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Btw genesis new chapter in a week right?

yep 👌
Thanks genesisblader btw wut is ur new pfp