[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade myths fanfic (redo)

so my first version I made some mistakes but I am redoing 

PS: I am taking suggestions

Burst sound

Announcer: And the winner is shu kurenai

Fin: Man that shu is the best one day I want to beat him and then the champion

Ven: Ha no way you will he is way out of your league

Fin: Just wait till we get our own beyblades

Ven: Either way free is better than that Shu Kurenai

Fin: There’s no way free is better than shu

Ten years later

Three, Two, One, go shoot

Anouncer: Ferret and Kerbeus go flying into the ring and keep bouncing off each other it is like they are both not doing any damage or losing any stamina

Both beys are fighting over the center bouncing off eachother

Fin: Aaaaaaaah ferret rise from the flames

Ferrets avatar appears

Kaiden: Kerbeus go and crush him

Kerbeus’s avatar appears
Fins eyes turn blood red and a dark red frame engulfs him

Fin: Now flamesurge crush
Ferret tilts starts speeding backwards against the wall and his free spinning ring starts spinning the opposite direction giving ferret more speed and then crashes into omen kerbeus

Kaiden’s eyes turn bluish green
Kaiden: Now Omen chains
Omen Kerbeus turns green and is perfectly silent and then starts spinning around the center but not in it

They both crash into each other making an intense explosion of red and green then they hear a bursting sound and kerbeus is in 5 different pieces at kaidens feet
Kaiden scowls grabs his bey and runs away before the referee can call it
Fin won the battle and moves onto the next round
(Feb. 23, 2021  7:10 PM)danjain0527 Wrote: so my first version I made some mistakes but I am redoing 

PS: I am taking suggestions

Burst sound

Announcer: And the winner is shu kurenai

Fin: Man that shu is the best one day I want to beat him and then the champion

Ven: Ha no way you will he is way out of your league

Fin: Just wait till we get our own beyblades

Ven: Either way free is better than that Shu Kurenai

Fin: There’s no way free is better than shu

Ten years later

Three, Two, One, go shoot

Anouncer: Ferret and Kerbeus go flying into the ring and keep bouncing off each other it is like they are both not doing any damage or losing any stamina

Both beys are fighting over the center bouncing off eachother

Fin: Aaaaaaaah ferret rise from the flames

Ferrets avatar appears

Kaiden: Kerbeus go and crush him

Kerbeus’s avatar appears
Fins eyes turn blood red and a dark red frame engulfs him

Fin: Now flamesurge crush
Ferret tilts starts speeding backwards against the wall and his free spinning ring starts spinning the opposite direction giving ferret more speed and then crashes into omen kerbeus

Kaiden’s eyes turn bluish green
Kaiden: Now Omen chains
Omen Kerbeus turns green and is perfectly silent and then starts spinning around the center but not in it

They both crash into each other making an intense explosion of red and green then they hear a bursting sound and kerbeus is in 5 different pieces at kaidens feet
Kaiden scowls grabs his bey and runs away before the referee can call it
Fin won the battle and moves onto the next round

The style of this is a cool idea, but the matchs are going to quickly. Here, take a look at mine for suggestions
It's in my signature
But, for the most part, not too bad, not too bad at all.
it is just a filler battle the latter ones will be alot longer Wink

what was your idea for the new/better name
(Feb. 23, 2021  7:19 PM)danjain0527 Wrote: it is just a filler battle the latter ones will be alot longer Wink

Never said I had one. I just said that wasn't a very good one. I'm sorry, but it's just the truth. Being kinda 'nean' here but idc
(Feb. 23, 2021  7:33 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  7:19 PM)danjain0527 Wrote: it is just a filler battle the latter ones will be alot longer ;)

Never said I had one. I just said that wasn't a very good one. I'm sorry, but it's just the truth. Being kinda 'nean' here but idc

sorry I just forgot what you said I didn't remember if you said better or new I just wanted to know the idea you had

Setting / Time: morning at Fins house

Ven is in a rush grabbing food and sprints out of the house to the stadium to see the matchups the next round was a tag team battle and there was 16 people and 4 battles

Computer: first battle: Zander and Gabriel vs jasmine and Alexander. Second battle: anton and lilly vs drake and Zack. Third battle: Ven and Ryan vs Fin and riley. Fifth battle

Fin: looks like little bro and I are gonna have a little battle

Fin smirks and ven looks over angered

The first teams walk up to the stadium and shows his beyblade cockly

Gabriel: This is dread geni and I will destroy all who get in my way
Gabriel gets engulfed in a dark flaming aura

Fin smirks

Fin: I like this guy looks like I have my newest pray
Referee: ready set, Three, Two, One

Both teams and audience: let it rip

Geni and zenith start speeding around the stadium in opposite directions smashing into each other speeding each other up in large intervals

Announcer: this looks like it will be an epic battle all contestants had a really good launch and what is this are they purposely doing this what are they doing

Geni launches zenith into the air

Zander: now zenith drop

A large deer looking avatar of zenith shows and crashes into the opponents beys bursting one of them the other hits the other

Alexander: no how much power do they have

Jasmine: not today now Jackol rise

Jakols avatar appears

Jasmine: Draconic bash

Jakol starts swinging around the stadium and sends zenith flying

Zander: one more time zenith drop

Zenith crashes into the stadium again and jakol doges and hits zenith as soon as he hits the stadium and bursts him

Gabriel: Now it is just me and you
Gabriel gets engulfed in a black flaming aura

Gabriel: now dread spin

Geni starts spinning even faster and then does a rush launch like move

Jasmine: Not today myth crash

Jakol starts crashing into the walls in a hexagonal shape dodging all of genis attacks then gets super fast and attacks knocking geni into the wall making him lose a lot of stamina

Jasmine: Now we’re even and just for good measures here’s something from my father, now beast hold

Gabriel: That move isn’t gonna help you, dread impact

Geni hits a wall and a piece of armor flies off and bounces off the wall and as a result hits both sides of jakol and bursting him

does any one have any suggestions for a bey and a character