[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade burst blazing redo 14+(on break)

(Jul. 16, 2020  6:54 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2020  5:51 AM)kai edits Wrote: Any character submitions I changed the rules people who won my last contest can join. Dm your character or post it here the choice is your.

Ok the contest starts today the end is that the end of the month

Pm me with your character and I will enter you in the contest
(Jul. 18, 2020  7:14 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2020  6:54 PM)kai edits Wrote: Ok the contest starts today the end is that the end of the month

Pm me with your character and I will enter you in the contest
Since nobody have join the contest you have until 28th to submit your character. If there is nobody joining im gonna have to cancel this fanfic maybe or delay it for awhile
Valor kapu kokeko
stamina type 
parts:vangurd' enternal
duel spin 
owner:Kai lopez brother of kit
Power to give and take resonace
(Jul. 21, 2020  8:47 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Enternal kapu kokeko
stamina type
duel spin
owner ;kai

Your in

(Jul. 21, 2020  8:53 PM)kai edits Wrote:
stamina type
duel spin
owner ;kai

Your in

Who wants to submit there character
Owner: Damian (since you said this was gonna be a darker beyblade thing why not have a name that relates to the devil himself and make him a evil blader) or at least if you don’t like a kid having the name Damian make the owner of this bey being a killer robot terminator thing.

Bey: Synthetic revenant
Parts: 2D without the barrier (like in the anime for first Uranus) and mobius or mobius’.

Spin direction: Dual spin because why have one when you can have both

Special moves:
Silence: Severs a connection between the blader and their bey so they can’t use their special moves.
Stalker: Makes Revenant speed up in battle like mobius does with Lucifer and Uranus irl.
Death Totem: Makes a totem in the middle of the stadium where revenant and his ally’s can enter into a dark turbo like state called death protection where they can’t burst but if they get nocked out or out spun they’ll go back to the totem with full spin back but now they can burst. They’re avatar also goes into this smoky evil dark shadowy version of their normal avatar with yellow eyes. The bey also will go into a dark turbo looking version like how apocalypse looks like in dark turbo.

(Jul. 21, 2020  8:53 PM)kai edits Wrote:
stamina type
duel spin
owner ;kai

Your in

(Jul. 21, 2020  8:53 PM)kai edits Wrote: Your in

Me
(Jul. 21, 2020  10:14 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Owner: Damian (since you said this was gonna be a darker beyblade thing why not have a name that relates to the devil himself and make him a evil blader) or at least if you don’t  like a kid having the name Damian make the owner of this bey being a killer robot terminator thing.

Parts: 2D without the barrier (like in the anime for first Uranus) and mobius or mobius’.

Special moves:
Silence: Severs a connection between the blader and their bey so they can’t use their special moves.
Stalker: Makes Revenant speed up in battle like mobius does with Lucifer and Uranus irl.
Death Totem: Makes a totem in the middle of the stadium where revenant and his ally’s can enter into a dark turbo like state called death protection where they can’t burst but if they get nocked out or out spun they’ll go back to the totem with full spin back but now they can burst. They’re avatar also goes into this smoky  evil dark shadowy version of their normal avatar with yellow eyes. The bey also will go into a dark turbo looking version like how apocalypse looks like in dark turbo.

(Jul. 21, 2020  8:53 PM)kai edits Wrote: Your in

Me

Your in
(Jul. 21, 2020  10:16 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  10:14 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Owner: Damian (since you said this was gonna be a darker beyblade thing why not have a name that relates to the devil himself and make him a evil blader) or at least if you don’t  like a kid having the name Damian make the owner of this bey being a killer robot terminator thing.

Special moves:
Death Totem: Makes a totem in the middle of the stadium where revenant and his ally’s can enter into a dark turbo like state called death protection where they can’t burst but if they get nocked out or out spun they’ll go back to the totem with full spin back but now they can burst. They’re avatar also goes into this smoky  evil dark shadowy version of their normal avatar with yellow eyes. The bey also will go into a dark turbo looking version like how apocalypse looks like in dark turbo.

Me

Your in

Thank you
We need at least a good amount maybe like 5 or 6 please. Please I don't want to have to write with out some fan made characters from the fans (you guys)
If the character contest has no more members I'm gonna have to cancel/delay this fanfic. Sorry guys but I will post sometimes on this thread if I'm in a good mood.this will happen if there is less then the required amount of entry's.
You have until next Friday for before character submitions end
(Jul. 22, 2020  3:15 AM)kai edits Wrote: Current entry's
SunBlader98
ShaDowTr3x

We need at least a good amount maybe like 5 or 6 please. Please I don't want to have to write with out some fan made characters from the fans (you guys)
If the character contest has no more members I'm gonna have to cancel/delay this fanfic. Sorry guys but I will post sometimes on this thread if I'm in a good mood.this will happen if there is less then the required amount of entry's.

Another idea for a evil beyblade

Owner: William

Bey name: Phantom spring trap

Parts: Phantom Springtrap 12 turn bullet

Spin direction: Right spin

Special moves:

Insanity: He’ll get more and more aggressive turning his owner more and more insane seeing visions of him and springtrap ripping their faces off. But gives springtrap even more stronger attacks and speed.

Dual phantom: The bullet driver and springtrap split in 2.

Darkness rises: Springtrap stays in the center of the stadium while the bullet driver keeps hitting the opponent at springtrap and it keeps going in a circle while springtrap and bullet hit the opponent back like how delta did this against blind and his dread bahamut. Causing a vortex like dead hades’s dead gravity. The bullet driver then comes closer and closer then there’s a explosion and the enemy bey usually bursts.
(Jul. 22, 2020  1:12 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  3:15 AM)kai edits Wrote: Current entry's
SunBlader98
ShaDowTr3x

Another idea for a evil beyblade

Special moves:

Insanity: He’ll get more and more aggressive turning his owner more and more insane seeing visions of him and springtrap ripping their faces off. But gives springtrap even more stronger attacks and speed.

Darkness rises: Springtrap stays in the center of the stadium while the bullet driver keeps hitting the opponent at springtrap and it keeps going in a circle while springtrap and bullet hit the opponent back like how delta did this against blind and his dread bahamut. Causing  a vortex like dead hades’s dead gravity. The bullet driver then comes closer and closer then there’s a explosion and the enemy bey usually bursts.

I like your characters
(Jul. 22, 2020  9:41 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  1:12 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Another idea for a evil beyblade

Special moves:

Darkness rises: Springtrap stays in the center of the stadium while the bullet driver keeps hitting the opponent at springtrap and it keeps going in a circle while springtrap and bullet hit the opponent back like how delta did this against blind and his dread bahamut. Causing  a vortex like dead hades’s dead gravity. The bullet driver then comes closer and closer then there’s a explosion and the enemy bey usually bursts.

I like your characters

Thank you here’s another one for not really a evil bey but a little edgy this character is more of a smart technology like guy. But he keeps his identity secret so no one knows his real name.

Name: Crypto

Bey name: electrical Cryptonic

Parts: 2A Drone (The drone driver is basically a electrical version of bullet but it’s not made for attacking.)

Special moves:

Neurolink: He can see what the beyblade sees in battle so he can calculate and have ideas of how to counter it or attack next.

Surveillance drone: This ability let’s his driver drone come out.

EMP: after the drone driver comes out using the surveillance drone ability crypto can tell drone to go anywhere and when he’s ready he can tell drone to unleash a EMP. The EMP comes out of the electrical parts in the drone driver. The EMP causes the opponent bey to loose clicks because of the impact and it causes the opponent bey to loose spin speed.

Here’s another one this one is for a little 6 year old kid that doesn’t know his bey is corrupt but not knowing of it the corruption as spread a little to the kid

Name:Fred

Bey: Yellow bear

Parts: 0 vortex ultimate reboot’

Special moves:

It’s me: It causes the opponent to have disturbing illusions.

The bite of 83: Yellow bear bites down on the bey crushing it with its jaws like vice leopard of more for breaking beys and crushing them.

The one you shouldn’t have killed: Yellow bear sends the opponent bey into a vortex when there in there own personal hell where they suffer and be tortured for eternity like the bey yellow bey had to suffer.

Btw these characters I’ve made have heavy inspiration from other types of games like William and springtrap are from fnaf this one is to yellow bear is supposed to resemble golden Freddy/fredbear and revenant and crytonic are supposed to represent revenant and crypto from apex legends I’m sorry if you don’t like this I just like to change and try to fit my favorite things into other things.

Btw also the story about yellow bear is that it’s actually a child’s soul that’s been tortured for years and corrupted coming back as a bey because that’s what the kid liked to do as a final idea to cleanse the kids soul from its corruption
(Jul. 21, 2020  8:25 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  7:14 AM)kai edits Wrote: Pm me with your character and I will enter you in the contest
Since nobody have join the contest you have until 28th to submit your character. If there is nobody joining im gonna have to cancel this fanfic maybe or delay it for awhile

Name: Giran Trey/ X
Bey: Kross Geminus (as Giran), Neon Griffin (as X)
Personality: He has a split personality, with psychiatric issues. He was tormented a lot during his childhood, causing him to grow hatred and anger in his life and taking up the role of X, an evil dastardly bad guy. Giran loves beyblade as his childhood love but since he was bullied by kids who played beyblade and embarrassed him, X hates beyblade and is on a mission to destroy it and wants to see WBBA crumble right before him and opens up an organization - Anti Beyblade Community (ABC) to revolt against WBBA and destroy them by destroying their bladers. Giran is a shy quiet boy, says nothing much, he turns into X every 2 days and becomes more open, sharing his hatred with many.
(Jul. 23, 2020  4:52 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  8:25 PM)kai edits Wrote: Since nobody have join the contest you have until 28th to submit your character. If there is nobody joining im gonna have to cancel this fanfic maybe or delay it for awhile

Name: Giran Trey/ X
Bey: Kross Geminus (as Giran), Neon Griffin (as X)
Personality: He has a split personality, with psychiatric issues. He was tormented a lot during his childhood, causing him to grow hatred and anger in his life and taking up the role of X, an evil dastardly bad guy. Giran loves beyblade as his childhood love but since he was bullied by kids who played beyblade and embarrassed him, X hates beyblade and is on a mission to destroy it and wants to see WBBA crumble right before him and opens up an organization - Anti Beyblade Community (ABC) to revolt against WBBA and destroy them by destroying their bladers. Giran is a shy quiet boy, says nothing much, he turns into X every 2 days and becomes more open, sharing his hatred with many.
Please make a character that fits in the story please
(Jul. 21, 2020  8:25 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  7:14 AM)kai edits Wrote: Pm me with your character and I will enter you in the contest

Name: Bob

Bey: Divine Immortal 8 Reach Atomic 1S

Special moves: 

Party: It creates a "magical" barrier around Immortal, and it is immune to all of the opponents special moves and effects.

Friend: It makes Immortal not budge to a single hit.

Life restoration: if it gets hit by anything, it restores all of its spin. Also, the avatar starts to glow gold. (Like a more divine and golden version of the normal avatar.) Immortal will also look like a similar version of gold turbo.
This character is a traumatized and is suffering from major ptsd and is very aggressive and works alone and yells at his teammates a lot if he thinks they’re doing something stupid. He’s also British so he might curse a lot saying “watch your bloody bey”.

Name: Simon Riley

Bey name: mandible ghost

Parts: 2A Jawbone ( Jawbone is a tip where the more angry and insane Simon gets from his vision or even teammates the tip will make Ghost more and more aggressive and cause it’s attacks to be stronger and for it to speed up)

Special moves:

Last breath: The blades on 2A spin around making this dark black and purple giant blades when hot by them it will cause the opponent to loose a lot of clicks or just get ringed out or out spun because of the impact.

Dark vision: It shows a dark vision of Simon and he goes more and more crazy causing Ghost to be more and more aggressive.

reckoner: Ghost starts to be very destructive (works very well combined with Dark vision or even last breath but it’s at its most powerful while tied to the rest of the ability’s making it so if they combine it could cause a very good chance the a bey to break).
(Jul. 23, 2020  10:17 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: This character is a traumatized and is suffering from major ptsd and is very aggressive and works alone and yells at his teammates a lot if he thinks they’re doing something stupid. He’s also British so he might curse a lot saying “watch your bloody bey”.

Bey name:  mandible ghost

Parts: 2A Jawbone ( Jawbone is a tip where the more angry and insane Simon gets from his vision or even teammates the tip will make Ghost more and more aggressive and cause it’s attacks to be stronger and for it to speed up)

Special moves:

Last breath: The blades on 2A spin around making this dark black and purple giant blades when hot by them it will cause the opponent to loose a lot of clicks or just get ringed out or out spun because of the impact.

Dark vision: It shows a dark vision of Simon and he goes more and more crazy causing Ghost to be more and more aggressive.

reckoner: Ghost starts to be very destructive (works very well combined with Dark vision or even last breath but it’s at its most powerful while tied to the rest of the ability’s making it so if they combine it could cause a very good chance the a bey to break).

Which character are you gonna use for the contest I'm confused
(Jul. 23, 2020  10:18 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2020  10:17 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: This character is a traumatized and is suffering from major ptsd and is very aggressive and works alone and yells at his teammates a lot if he thinks they’re doing something stupid. He’s also British so he might curse a lot saying “watch your bloody bey”.

Bey name:  mandible ghost

Special moves:

Which character are you gonna use for the contest I'm confused

Oh I was making a bunch cause I was thinking we could make as many beys as we want and one bey will win

So I’ll use which ever one you like the best cause it’s your story
(Jul. 23, 2020  10:19 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2020  10:18 PM)kai edits Wrote: Which character are you gonna use for the contest I'm confused

Oh I was making a bunch cause I was thinking we could make as many beys as we want and one bey will win

Sorry for the mistake it's one bey person so you pick your character I'm not rushing this fanfic
(Jul. 23, 2020  10:21 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2020  10:19 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Oh I was making a bunch cause I was thinking we could make as many beys as we want and one bey will win

Sorry for the mistake it's one bey person so you pick your character I'm not rushing this fanfic

I’ll just use synthetic revenant and Damian cause he was the first

And I like the idea for his abilities
Part 2 leaks
Chapter 1 the maidens return shun kurenai
Chapter 2 superior turbo the new genesis
Chapter 3 shun and gwyn are married?
Chapter 4 darkness uproar/darkness maiden
Chapter 5 shun loses?
Chapter 6 valt vs shun the rematch
Chapter 7 valt vs gwynn
Chapter 8 looking for shun
Chapter 9 the new blader in town shun kurenai
Chapter 10 the new and improved maiden
Chapter 11 gwynn vs shun
Chapter 12 maiden breaks/valt vs shun round 2
(Jul. 25, 2020  12:25 AM)kai edits Wrote: Part 2 leaks
Chapter 5 shun loses?
Chapter 7 valt vs gwynn
Chapter 11 gwynn vs shun

Even more leaks
Chapter 13 maiden new power
Chapter 14 shun vs gwynn
Chapter 15 clash of the geniuses
Chapter 16 the rival in town (winner of the contest 2 character)
Chapter 17 Shun goes missing
Chapter 17 genesis and maiden fuse?
Chapter 18 The return of the maiden of darkness shun kurenai/akira kurenai vs shun kurenai
Chapter 19 awaken Slash Shogun
Chapter 20 Suki Ryuenji vs akira
(Jul. 26, 2020  3:54 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  12:25 AM)kai edits Wrote: Part 2 leaks
Chapter 5 shun loses?
Chapter 7 valt vs gwynn
Chapter 11 gwynn vs shun

Even more leaks
Chapter 14 shun vs gwynn
Chapter 18 The return of the maiden of darkness shun kurenai/akira kurenai vs shun kurenai

Thank you for those who submitted there character for this contest and the last one.
(Jul. 26, 2020  6:55 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  3:54 AM)kai edits Wrote: Even more leaks
Chapter 14 shun vs gwynn

Thank you for those who submitted there character for this contest and the last one.

Ok I’m super excited who one
(Jul. 26, 2020  7:51 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  6:55 PM)kai edits Wrote: Thank you for those who submitted there character for this contest and the last one.

Ok I’m super excited who one

It's gonna shock you
(Jul. 26, 2020  7:58 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  7:51 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Ok I’m super excited who one

It's gonna shock you

Ok tell us