[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Unity Project

This is a fan project made by fans, for fans. Essentially every single character will be fan submitted. If you get approved, I'll DM you and you can tell me everything about your character in regards to the story. How your character progresses throughout the story is decided by you and you alone. Of course, you don't have to be a fan fiction writer to participate, everyone's invited.

UNITY CONTEST: CLOSED
1. LJ-Blader/Din
2. PinkRose/Aki
3. Dragon Blader Z/Hyga
4. Dread hades12/Hugo
5. UnseenBurst/Asher
6. LegendJustice/Hiza
7. Hollowmind8/Clio
8. GenesisBlader/Fenny
9. ColdFire/Cadence

DISCORD:
Join the official Discord! if you wanna help, DM me through Discord and you can be and helper. You can simply add suggestions, or go as far as to help with the main story, it's up to you.
(Aug. 09, 2021  12:12 AM)Instarez Wrote: This is a fan project made by fans, for fans. Essentially every single character will be fan submitted. If you get approved, I'll DM you and you can tell me everything about your character in regards to the story. How your character progresses throughout the story is decided by you and you alone. Of course, you don't have to be a fan fiction writer to participate, everyone's invited.

UNITY CONTEST: SUBMISSIONS CLOSE AUGUST 28th, 2021
More will be added after we reach ten. I don't want to be overwhelmed with submissions, so I'm adding them slowly.

CONTEST RULES:
For now, you can only submit one character. Firstly, you just have to submit the normal stuff. It can be any Burst System, between Single Layer and Dynamite Battle. Just copy/paste this and fill it out.
Name:
Beyblade:
Parts:
Special Moves:

Just post it below, and wait. When you get accepted, your name will be in this post above. I'll @ your name above so you know. As well as this, you'll receive a DM. ALl you have to do is reply to this, explaining how your character will progress through the story. Here's how it works.

You character's story is split into 3 Arcs. Each Arc only has to be a paragraph. Don't make it too specific. Put general location, instead of saying the Bladers name saw you fought someone, don't name the name of a tournament. Say you and 3 others were in a City and went to a tournament. Of course, I would put every one of these people into the same tournament. However don't say the specific name, cause then each person would be going to a different tournament. At the end of the Arc, you have the Apex, pretty much where stuff gets real. You will have a big event. Like a tournament, or a big encounter, or receive a new Bey. Your limit to Beys is endless, along with everything else. The only rule is keep each Arc to 1 Paragraph. There is an example Arc down below.

Johnny is poor and gets his Beyblade in the sewers. He works hard to get enough money to move to the city. He fights someone with a powerful attack bey, it ends in a draw, and they become rivals. Through them he finds out about a blading event. When training for the event, he runs into a Blader with a defense type, they become friends. After facing a tough challenge he runs into a Legend Blader in the semifinals and loses. He then beats his aforementioned rival for 3rd place.

Have fun submitting.

WANNA HELP?:
DM me and you can get added to the Discord. You can simply add suggestions, or go as far as to help with the main story, it's up to you.

I'll post a character on Wenseday.
i might post a character
You have plenty of time to post whenever you can.
Name: Hugo drakonis ( unnamed Limit breaker bey)
Bey: inferno Hydrax 7 bump xtend+
Height: 5'8
Age 14
Nationality: Japan
Appearance: Hugo is a dark skinned boy with jet black hair that covers the right side of his face. He is a very passionate bladder who has a dark side and holds a grudge against Lui shirosagi who humiliated him when he was a rookie bladder. He has since climbed the rankings and ruthlessly beat his opponents since then which ultimately lead to the destruction of Longinus later in the season. He is ranked 21st in the world

Moves: inferno press, inferno crush, inferno flash, inferno wall, infernal impulse X
Name: Hyga Nenja

Appearance: A tuxedo with red tie, black pants, red shoes, black hair, and red eyes

Beyblade: Justice Kraken

Parts: Disc- Nexus, Driver- Never, Core- Kraken, Blade- Justice.

Special Moves: Justice Water Attack, Aqua Whip, Justice Sword, Justice Shield, Water Tornado, and Aqua Launch
This is my character.

So, I'm probably joining this (might even join the Discord as soon as I reinstall it; the site is really hard to work with), and here's my character...which almost everyone here has heard of at least once with how many times I entered her into a fic. But hey, this is the updated DB profile so it gets a pass!

I've decided I will make the Discord public. If you wanna help me, DM me directly on Discord.
https://discord.gg/udATHaDhtH
(Aug. 09, 2021  4:27 PM)Instarez Wrote: I've decided I will make the Discord public. If you wanna help me, DM me directly on Discord.

Can we use any Bey from burst? Like Ragnaruk.
(Aug. 09, 2021  4:30 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  4:27 PM)Instarez Wrote: I've decided I will make the Discord public. If you wanna help me, DM me directly on Discord.

Can we use any Bey from burst? Like Ragnaruk.

If you want your character to use an existing Bey, go ahead. Then you also wouldn't have to explain the Beys parts to me lol. Burst for example you can use the full Cyclone Ragnaruk combo if you want.
I'm just gonna use Percy's bio from Beyjitzu, XD
Name: Kata Bolero
Bey: Aegis Balefire 13 wall Accel' 2D ( dual spin)
Heigh 5'6
Description: Kata is a boy who has a long scar on his left eye that was secretly given to him be Ashtem as a punishment for failure in the snake pit. When he employs resonance in a battle his scar glows a magenta tone and his Bey's color scheme switches ( like revive phoenix) and he shows his true self- a violent cruel bladder who will stop at nothing to win. His eye color is unknown because he wears a mask similar to red eye's until episode 36 when it shatters in a battle against valt aoi.

Moves: Aegis slash, Aegis prism ( similar to Hyde's dread gravity), final Destructor, Aegis spin, Aegis wall, Final Inferno Crush (When tag battling with Hugo drakonis)
(Aug. 09, 2021  3:28 PM)PinkRose Wrote: So, I'm probably joining this (might even join the Discord as soon as I reinstall it; the site is really hard to work with), and here's my character...which almost everyone here has heard of at least once with how many times I entered her into a fic. But hey, this is the updated DB profile so it gets a pass!

All hail the demon kind Bell!
Also, I just started writing Aki, she is so much fun to work with!
My entry
(Aug. 09, 2021  4:46 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  3:28 PM)PinkRose Wrote: So, I'm probably joining this (might even join the Discord as soon as I reinstall it; the site is really hard to work with), and here's my character...which almost everyone here has heard of at least once with how many times I entered her into a fic. But hey, this is the updated DB profile so it gets a pass!

All hail the demon kind Bell!
Also, I just started writing Aki, she is so much fun to work with!

Bell do be a mood for midgets all around the world, haha. Glad you're having fun writing Aki; I too find this kind of character pretty fun to tinker with.
I’ll use This guy aka Me entry
I can give it a shot.

We've already almost hit 10 people! Thanks for participating everyone! The story is already starting to come together! It seemed daunting at first, but it's nothing insane so far. After it's finished and release, I hope everyone enjoys it. This project has been very interesting.
(Aug. 09, 2021  8:39 PM)Instarez Wrote: We've already almost hit 10 people! Thanks for participating everyone! The story is already starting to come together! It seemed daunting at first, but it's nothing insane so far. After it's finished and release, I hope everyone enjoys it. This project has been very interesting.

I'm excited! When's the first chapter?
(Aug. 09, 2021  8:42 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  8:39 PM)Instarez Wrote: We've already almost hit 10 people! Thanks for participating everyone! The story is already starting to come together! It seemed daunting at first, but it's nothing insane so far. After it's finished and release, I hope everyone enjoys it. This project has been very interesting.

I'm excited! When's the first chapter?

Sometime September, probably.
i'll enter once i finish a chapter from destiny

Bruh, only I'm (and Instarez of course, but he doesn't count because he created the server) there.
When will basara make his debut in beyblade burst destiny?