[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade: Rise of The Moon

Prologue:  

He stood on the cliff, still dressed in the ceremonial armour, ash black hair half tied, half tumbling loosely down his right shoulder. As he watched the stars, one started to glow brighter and bigger than the rest. It sped towards him, making a soft but shrill whistle as it flew in a graceful arc.

Soon it got close enough that it illuminated the forest, allowing him to see the animals and plants below. A deer, looking up, froze in place and perked its ears, as if it could sense something. Finally the star came so close that the light engulfed his vision. He reached up with one hand as it neared, and when the light had dimmed he held a small object in his hands. 

He held it tightly to his chest. " Never again," he said quietly, "never again will we lose, whatever it takes."

This is my first time writing a story, and I'm just trying it out for now. So don't be too disappointed if it's not that interesting.

Chapter 1:

"Lester! We're going to be late!" I woke up groggily to the sight of two big blue eyes staring intently down at me. "Sarah, chill. It starts at 8.00 only." I replied, before turning my head to look at the clock beside me: 7.30.
"Oh no! We're going to be late!" I cried, before sitting up abruptly and jumping out of bed. The next 10 minutes passed in a blur, both of us in a mad rush to get ready to go watch the World Beyblade Tournament.
I managed to rush down the stairs, brush my teeth, get changed and prepare my camera right in time for the bus to come. Grabbing Sarah's hand, I ran towards the bus just in time to get the last two seats.
We arrived at the tournament building right before it started, and were getting comfortable when the lights dimmed and stage lights shone brightly on the center of the stage.
"Ladies and gentlemen! Today is the day we've all been waiting for, the World Beyblade Tournament Finals! In the blue corner, we have the world champion: Chad Sanvertaki! This blader's skill is so far unrivaled, and his bond with his bey Ring Saber is unbreakable!" At this, a tall boy walked out of the blue doors, dressed in a yellow t-shirt and long red pants, along with a huge smile on his face.
The announcer continued, "In the red corner we have the crowd pleaser, the royal rampager: Count Vance La Res! This blader hails from Spain, and his bey Chase Mekadron just may be the one to finally beat Chad and Ring Saber!" A teenage boy walked out, wearing a long white robe with long black hair tied up and flowing down his back.
"In this battle between two powerful bladers, who will emerge victorious? We'll just have to wait and see!" With that both bladers stepped forward and readied their launcher. "3,2,1, go shoot!" Chad jumped up in the air, did an amazing backflip and launched, while Count Vance ran forward from his position, leaped into the air and launched. "He launches so strong!" Sarah exclaimed, sighing at the sight of her favourite blader. When the two beys impacted, a huge gust of wind exploded from the stadium and there was only one thought in my head: I want to be as strong as they are!

Chapter 2:

When we got home I kept thinking: I want a bey! I want a Bey! And therefore the moment I stepped into the house I called out "Mom, can I have a bey?"
She looked at me inquisitively, asking "Why now? You've never been interested in blading, only watching battles! But now you want a bey." She sighed, and stopped washing the dishes to say " I suppose it was only a matter of time. I will allow you to get a bey, however you must be very careful. Blading can be dangerous you know. If you want to make a bey, just go to my friend Joe's house on 386 south avenue."
I excitedly thanked her, grabbing my backpack and running to the mentioned location. When I got there, I was met with the sight of a small run-down shack. I rang the doorbell, and soon the door opened. "So, you must be Lester! Your mother called me just now to notify me that you were coming. Come in!"
I entered the house, and looked around. There was not much furniture, only a small wooden stool. Most of the space was filled by tables and workbenches, along with various buckets labelle with various materials. "You won't want to tip over any of those, they're burning hot!" Joe said, noticing my interest in them. "So, you want to make a bey, eh?" I nodded my head in reply.
He furrowed his brows, deep in thought. "Well, the first step to making a bey is to decide what type you want to to be. There's attack, defence stamina and balance. What type do you want your bey to be?"
Now it was my turn to think. I knew that attack had the most power, stamina could spin the longest and defence was the best at- well, defending. I thought for a while, then decided. "I want battles to end quickly, so I will choose attack."
Hearing my decision, joe nodded and turned to an old computer on one of the tables. "Now, you can design your bey. Keep in mind this will be an attack bey, so you might want to make it heavier or have more spikes." I nodded and started on the design.
As I typed and drew on the computer, ideas flew through my mind. A whirlwind of thoughts distracted me until suddenly one voice talked to me. "Lester, focus on me." I jerked upright, and turned to joe. "Did you say that? Joe looked up from the magazine he had been reading. "Hmm? No that wasn't me." He then continued to read.
Confused, I turned back to the computer. Now, there was only one idea in my mind. It was crystal clear, and somehow I just knew that that had to be my bey. I quickly drew it out and showed it to joe.
Amusement flashed on his face, then surprise, then amazement. "How did you come up with this? It's one of the most well designed beys I've ever seen!" He exclaimed, leaning in to take a closer look. "I don't know, it just...appeared in my mind." I replied, confused but pleased at his reaction. "So you think it's good?" He looks at me, incredulous as he replied "Good? It's definitely good." He said as he let out a chuckle. "Now, let's get to work."
The next few hours passed quickly. Hammering, pushing and pouring all tired out my muscles but it was all worth it when I held up the finished bey. "So, what will you call it?" Joe asked. I looked at it closely, and replied "I think Final Luna should be fine." And somehow, I knew that My bey, Final Luna agreed.

Feel free to comment on it and give advice on how I can improve!
There’s really no advice I can say except maybe separate them into paragraphs and I really like your story

[Removed]
(Sep. 09, 2020  1:06 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: There’s really no advice I can say except maybe separate them into paragraphs and I really like your story
Stop advertising your channel. And they are in paragraphs, just not indented. Or at least, half of it.
Oh yeah, they are in paragraphs. Maybe it would help if you skip a line and paragraph that’s all
(Sep. 09, 2020  1:18 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Oh yeah, they are in paragraphs. Maybe it would help if you skip a line and paragraph that’s all

Stop advertising ur youtube channel, did you ignore the question TheRogueBlader
(Sep. 09, 2020  1:18 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Oh yeah, they are in paragraphs. Maybe it would help if you skip a line and paragraph that’s all
Ok thanks!

Chapter 3:
I held up Final Luna to look at it, admiring the jagged spikes, rubber edges and image of a moon in the middle.

"Final Luna, eh?" Joe mused, "I wonder how good it is. Any moves for it yet?" Confused, I asked him "Moves?" Joe replied "Moves! Like the ones you use in battle."

I thought for a while, considering Final Luna's shape. "None yet." Joe sighed, sitting down on the small wooden stool. "How about you go to the Bey Centre and battle someone? You might come up with something there!"

"Okay, I'll do that. Thanks for helping me!" I told him before stuffing Final Luna in my backpack and running off.

I arrived at the Bey Centre quickly, and shouted "Hey! Someone battle me, I want to see how powerful you are!" One boy, dressed in a green robe and holding a bright blue bey walked up to me. "You seem pretty confident. Have you beaten anyone before?" I replied sheepishly "None yet, but me and Luna are going to be one the strongest in the world one day! I'm sure of that!" At this the boy grew angry. "Of course, no wins and he's loudmouthing his power," then louder, " I'll shatter that confidence of yours! Me and Ultra Kraken will crush your bey!"

Then we were at the stadium. "3, 2, 1, go shoot!" I launched kneeling, while my opponent jumped into the air and launched, his bey landing perfectly in the centre. "Go Luna, attack!" "Kraken!" Suddenly I could see a green aura around him, and Ultra Kraken started glowing too, "Ultra Wall!" A barrier formed around Ultra Kraken, deflecting every impact from Final Luna. "What? My attacks aren't doing anything!" I exclaimed.

Suddenly I heard a voice. When I blinked, I found myself floating in mid air, suspended in a white space. "Huh, where am I?" I turned around to see a huge armoured being, holding a Lance with a moon engraved into the handle, and I knew what was happening instantly. "So your Luna, right?" The being nodded. "Focus on me, and me only." I blinked, and I was back beside the stadium.

"I understand. Luna!" I cried out, nothing beside my bey mattering anymore, "Final Strike!" Final Luna glowed bright with power as it curved in for one last hit. When the beys hit a huge gust of wind blew me off balance, and standing up I gasped in surprise. Ultra Kraken had burst, while Final Luna was still spinning. "I- I won!" My opponent seethed with anger, picked up his bey and told me "You haven't seen the last of Deniv Morsca yet!" Before running off.

Chapter 4:

"I wonder whats up with him?" I thought, looking at Deniv running away. "He has an overinflated ego, can't bear losing." A voice behind me said. "Ahh!" I jumped, turning around to see a boy about my age dressed in a red t-shirt and yellow pants, "don't scare me like that!" "Karish Mantelov, nice to meet you!" He held out his hand, and I tentatively shook it "Lester Varce".

He grinned "How did you blade like that? And with no wins too! I bet you lied to him about having no wins, with skill like that you must be a pro!" Feelin offended, I told him that I hadn't lied and that this was my first battle. "I suppose I won because I talked to my bey." Hearing this, he only became more amazed. "You talk to your bey? Whoa, only pros know how to do that! You just get more and more mysterious!"

Suddenly I heard another voice call out " Karish, whose that?" A boy with spiky red hair and a black jacket walked up to me. Karish replied "This is Lester, managed to beat Deniv in his first battle with a burst!" At this the boy seemed more interested. "Burst, huh? Deniv's pretty hard to beat. You must be good. Do you want to join our bey club?" I considered for a moment, then said "I'll think about it, then tell you my decision tomorrow, okay?" The boy replied " Okay. Oh, and by the way my name is Ralmov. Ralmov Sudsky." I waved goodbye and headed home, encouraged by the recent win.

When I reached home, I told Sarah all about it. "Wow, Ultra Kraken sounds powerful! I'm so glad you beat him!" She told me. "Do you think I should join their bey club?" I asked, "I think they seem quite cool but I don't know how good they are at blading." Upon hearing this, sarah said "How about you battle them first, and if they are powerful then you can join their club." I agreed and headed upstairs. Yet something bothered me, something athat told me future battles would not be so easy...

Chapter 5:

The next day I woke much earlier and headed straight for the Bey Centre. Luckily for me, Ralmov was already there. Noticing me, he waved and said "Hey, you're that guy who beat Deniv, right? So, are you joining our Bey Club?" To which I replied "I've decided that I will battle you first. If you are powerful enough, I will join your Bey Club." Ralmov laughed upon hearing this, then held out his bey. "So be it. But be warned- Decimation Dominus is not an easy opponent to beat."

Decimation Dominus. I wonder what it can do? I thought. "3, 2, 1, go shoot!" Ralmov spun his body around before launching, his bey speeding around the stadium with inexplicable speed. His bey was an attack type, like mine. "Dominus, now!" Suddenly Decimation Dominus started moving around the stadium in a flower pattern, and as it approached Final Luna it started to glow. "Dominus! Decimation Surge!" Ralmov shouted. Decimation Dominus hit Final Luna with an explosive impact, and sent Final Luna flying out of the stadium.

I stared at it in surprise, wowed by Decimation Dominus's power. Ralmov picked up his bey and smirked. "Now will you join the bey club?" He asked me. "Of course!" I replied. Ralmov shook my hand and walked off after saying one last thing. "We'll meet at this address," he said, handing me a slip of paper, "nice to have you in the Infinity Club."
Hi sorry for the delay in production, I've reached a block in storyline development so it'll probably take a while for the next chapter to come out.