[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Phantom: Genesis. (Character Contest! Ends May 21st!)

(Dec. 15, 2020  3:06 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  3:03 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Imma name all the soda rivals to Phantom Pepsi

XD *blows Fanta and Sprite away*

COCA COLA IS YOUR BIGGEST ENEMY
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:55 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:34 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Yeah, I will.

Alright here’s mine tell me if it’s good

Golden: It’s a dual spin ring that has metal. (It’s yellow and black)

Freddy: It’s a dual spin chip with a metal center. It has a yellow bear with a black hat, no eyes, and it has a missing ear (it’s missing it’s left ear). (It’s yellow and black)

Vengeance: A l/r version of 2A. It’s rubber is yellow and the metal disk part is black.

Bullet’: It’s bullet but a dash version and is the source of one of Golden Freddys strongest ability’s.

Special moves:

Shadow Clone: Golden Freddy will activate his ability with the bullet’ driver. When the bullet pops out a hallucination/projection of a bey with appear of it that looks like a exact duplicate of Golden Freddy but it’s purple and black. The name of the hallucination/projection bey is shadow Freddy.

It’s me: It buffs golden Freddy and shadow Freddy’s (if activated) by 10. It also causes the enemy to have hallucinations of the words “IT’S ME” and the face of golden Freddy’s avatar

Blader:

The bladers name is Cassidy and there’s two version that you could use.

Cassidy #1: A boy with curly black hair and a devilish grin

Cassidy #2: A girl with long black hair and sometimes can be seen with pigtails

The only thing that changes is the description of how Cassidy looks what Cassidy is doesn’t matter. Cassidy is a projection/hallucination made by golden Freddy. Golden Freddy’s origins is that he was a bey used by a kid but then he broke in a battle and was then dumped by his owner. So now he creates Cassidy so he can move around and get vengeance on the bey and blader that broke him and his owner that dumped him when he broke.

I would battle your bey
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:18 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:55 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Alright here’s mine tell me if it’s good

Golden: It’s a dual spin ring that has metal. (It’s yellow and black)

Freddy: It’s a dual spin chip with a metal center. It has a yellow bear with a black hat, no eyes, and it has a missing ear (it’s missing it’s left ear). (It’s yellow and black)

Vengeance: A l/r version of 2A. It’s rubber is yellow and the metal disk part is black.

Bullet’: It’s bullet but a dash version and is the source of one of Golden Freddys strongest ability’s.

Special moves:

Shadow Clone: Golden Freddy will activate his ability with the bullet’ driver. When the bullet pops out a hallucination/projection of a bey with appear of it that looks like a exact duplicate of Golden Freddy but it’s purple and black. The name of the hallucination/projection bey is shadow Freddy.

It’s me: It buffs golden Freddy and shadow Freddy’s (if activated) by 10. It also causes the enemy to have hallucinations of the words “IT’S ME” and the face of golden Freddy’s avatar

Blader:

The bladers name is Cassidy and there’s two version that you could use.

Cassidy #1: A boy with curly black hair and a devilish grin

Cassidy #2: A girl with long black hair and sometimes can be seen with pigtails

The only thing that changes is the description of how Cassidy looks what Cassidy is doesn’t matter. Cassidy is a projection/hallucination made by golden Freddy. Golden Freddy’s origins is that he was a bey used by a kid but then he broke in a battle and was then dumped by his owner. So now he creates Cassidy so he can move around and get vengeance on the bey and blader that broke him and his owner that dumped him when he broke.

I would battle your bey

Would you win?
I always win lol
He better do the name lol. Cause Phantom Pepsi would go in and crush yall
phantom cola will win
Phantom Cola is Phantom Pepsi sworn enemy
and Phantom cola will win lmao
I think we should all give credit to Delta since he pretty much invented the phantom move.
and give credit to cola to lol
Update!: Main Antagonist!

Name: Puyumi Kakaro.
Bey: Phantom Pepsi.G.Stream Ball. (Credit goes to EarthHelios lololol)

The Pepsi Energy Chip: This chip depicts a red, white and blue Dragon from the age of Genesis with the head facing to the side, similar to Valkyrie, and Victory Valkyrie's middle part. The red body on the chip is all metal, and the white wings including the blue eyes are not metal, and instead just plastic. The screw slopes on each side of the chip are also 8mm thicker than any other Energy Chip, making it one of the tightest chips to date.

The Phantom Energy Frame: This Energy frame is unique, as this is one, and the only Energy Frame of the first season to have a moving gimmick. It's gimmick is that when a bey makes contact with the Energy Frame, it freely spins, but it doesn't just freely spin and stop when the bey hits it, it begins to continuously freely rotate due to the Energy Frame being extremely loose, and acts as a permanent counter-blade until something stops it, or it stops itself.

The "G" Phantom Weight is the second heaviest Phantom weight, as it is shaped like a full-blown dragon, with three metal heads on the outside, increasing OWD, and defense. of course it won't make contact with anything, but this weight'll help out dramatically. The weight is also the very first colored weight, it is red.

The Stream Ball Phantom Driver is a one-of-a-kind driver. It's shaped like a ball that's the size of Orbit, but, it's able to shift down if one puts enough pressure on it, or on itself, and when it does, it opens up two slots on the sides of the driver, pouring out a stream of some odd type of liquid called, "Soda." very weird.

Origins of the bey: N/A.
Puyumi's backstory: N/A.
Aye you got it in lol.
Now Phantom Cola should be the rival of Phantom Pepsi
(Dec. 15, 2020  3:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aye you got it in lol.

Lol okay 

imagine Shadow Pepper
(Dec. 15, 2020  3:55 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  3:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aye you got it in lol.

Lol okay 

imagine Shadow Pepper

lol Im out of here
shadow pepper vs phantom dew lol
what about phantom mug root beer?
okay... phantom minute maid?
Phantom Blood
Chip: Depicts my boy Jonathan Joestar
Frame: Is a thick layer, depicting Jonathan Joestar's swoleness
Phantom Weight: The heaviest weight, depicting Jonathan Joestar's power
Phantom Driver: Pluck, it will spark because of Hamon