[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Phantom: Genesis. (Character Contest! Ends May 21st!)

This reminds me of that time i got 200 in my feed brings pain to me

Goddamnit Stop likeing my post EarthHelios it's annoying my email keep notifing me and it's painful just quote me instead
(Dec. 13, 2020  10:28 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: This will (hopefully) be my first fan-fic, and I've been thinking about doing one for awhile, but after seeing, DeltaZakuro, SacredXcalibur, Eclipse Force, EarthHelios, Master_chanter0, daheavydl3, Kai edits,   @GoldenFreddyDarkenedstorm, Ryuga's Son, @TheGolden Blade, TakaraTheLord, The Blacknight, @First Uranus, GodzillaFan101, @LJ-Blader, TwistedWerewolf, beykid44, @#Fafnir, BladerUmar, LEOBBG, and NamanSpryzen's Fan-fics, I think it's time for me to do one, I'm not sure how good this fan-fic will turn out in the end, if I ever even do end this fan-fic in a way, or how good it'll be in general, all I know is that I'm gonna try my very best to make it as good as possible- and I'm completely open to criticism to from anyone! especially from the people I just @ up there! anyways, before I actually explain what the fan-fic will be about, I wanna talk about the system, now this system has been in my mind ever since last month I believe, but it was all jumbled up in my head, but now since I know how every part will work and everything, I think i'm ready to share it with the world! This system is called the... Phantom System! 

The Phantom System:

The Energy Chip: This chip is exactly like any other chip you'd see from any other generation of beyblade, it's there to express what kind of bey it is, what motif it has, maybe holds some part of the teeth, and maybe has metal weighting to make the bey heavier, and have more stamina, but this chip actually determines how tight the Phantom bey'll be, as in, not teeth or slopes, but actually tight in a screw-like way, like how tight a screw fits into something, but for a Beyblade basically. You're probably asking how? Well, the Energy Chip has two miniature slopes which are really close to each-other on both sides of the chip, and basically, the thicker the slope, the tighter it is. the thinner the slope, the looser it is. I'll do more with this part in the future lol-

The Energy Frame: This is the part that'll go around the energy chip, and it's pretty thick too, not like ring + Chassis thick, but like Beat Kulkulcan thick. This piece'll also be the main points of contact for the bey, and they can face any direction too due to it not having the spring bursting mechanism. The energy frame also doesn't have metal on it, because you can only put a slight bit on it, for now of course till the series expands. This piece also contributes to another part of the special system which i'll talk about later. The inside is also extremely hollow for a reason.

The Phantom Weight: This part is the reason the inner part of the Energy Frame is hollow, the Phantom Weight is all heavy-metal, and goes right into the Energy frame's inner hollow part, making it pretty heavy, but not unbalanced.  The Phantom Weight + The Energy Frame is equivalent to a Cho-Z bey's weight, if not a little bit heavier. The naming system for the Phantom weights is just one letter, '(for example, the first Phantom Weight i'm making'll be called A.)  The weights can also be any shape and size, as long as it's touching the Energy Chip.

And finally... my special drivers which i call...

The Phantom Driver: These drivers are a little bit different from a lot of the other drivers. For one, these drivers have magnets in them, and they're pretty big too. The magnets are quite big and cover parts of the bey. The actual driver is similar to the size of a Hypersphere driver, but the tip is actually the size of a MFB, or Burst driver. 

Okay its getting laggy so it'll be two posts oof
Oh my god!!!! You read my Fanfics!!!!!!
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:44 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  10:28 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: This will (hopefully) be my first fan-fic, and I've been thinking about doing one for awhile, but after seeing, DeltaZakuro, SacredXcalibur, Eclipse Force, EarthHelios, Master_chanter0, daheavydl3, Kai edits,   @GoldenFreddyDarkenedstorm, Ryuga's Son, @TheGolden Blade, TakaraTheLord, The Blacknight, @First Uranus, GodzillaFan101, @LJ-Blader, TwistedWerewolf, beykid44, @#Fafnir, BladerUmar, LEOBBG, and NamanSpryzen's Fan-fics, I think it's time for me to do one, I'm not sure how good this fan-fic will turn out in the end, if I ever even do end this fan-fic in a way, or how good it'll be in general, all I know is that I'm gonna try my very best to make it as good as possible- and I'm completely open to criticism to from anyone! especially from the people I just @ up there! anyways, before I actually explain what the fan-fic will be about, I wanna talk about the system, now this system has been in my mind ever since last month I believe, but it was all jumbled up in my head, but now since I know how every part will work and everything, I think i'm ready to share it with the world! This system is called the... Phantom System! 

The Phantom System:

The Energy Chip: This chip is exactly like any other chip you'd see from any other generation of beyblade, it's there to express what kind of bey it is, what motif it has, maybe holds some part of the teeth, and maybe has metal weighting to make the bey heavier, and have more stamina, but this chip actually determines how tight the Phantom bey'll be, as in, not teeth or slopes, but actually tight in a screw-like way, like how tight a screw fits into something, but for a Beyblade basically. You're probably asking how? Well, the Energy Chip has two miniature slopes which are really close to each-other on both sides of the chip, and basically, the thicker the slope, the tighter it is. the thinner the slope, the looser it is. I'll do more with this part in the future lol-

The Energy Frame: This is the part that'll go around the energy chip, and it's pretty thick too, not like ring + Chassis thick, but like Beat Kulkulcan thick. This piece'll also be the main points of contact for the bey, and they can face any direction too due to it not having the spring bursting mechanism. The energy frame also doesn't have metal on it, because you can only put a slight bit on it, for now of course till the series expands. This piece also contributes to another part of the special system which i'll talk about later. The inside is also extremely hollow for a reason.

The Phantom Weight: This part is the reason the inner part of the Energy Frame is hollow, the Phantom Weight is all heavy-metal, and goes right into the Energy frame's inner hollow part, making it pretty heavy, but not unbalanced.  The Phantom Weight + The Energy Frame is equivalent to a Cho-Z bey's weight, if not a little bit heavier. The naming system for the Phantom weights is just one letter, '(for example, the first Phantom Weight i'm making'll be called A.)  The weights can also be any shape and size, as long as it's touching the Energy Chip.

And finally... my special drivers which i call...

The Phantom Driver: These drivers are a little bit different from a lot of the other drivers. For one, these drivers have magnets in them, and they're pretty big too. The magnets are quite big and cover parts of the bey. The actual driver is similar to the size of a Hypersphere driver, but the tip is actually the size of a MFB, or Burst driver. 

Okay its getting laggy so it'll be two posts oof
Oh my god!!!! You read my Fanfics!!!!!!
XD YEAH! It's pretty interesting to see what things everyone can come up with imo- and I've gotta say, yours are pretty interesting too!
PeppzieCola Are you gonna do a character contest or something
The main anatgonist needs a bey called Phantom Pepsi lol
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The main anatgonist needs a bey called Phantom Pepsi lol

Makes sense lol
(Dec. 14, 2020  10:03 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The main anatgonist needs a bey called Phantom Pepsi lol

Makes sense lol

Its not in the writers name lol
(Dec. 14, 2020  10:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  10:03 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Makes sense lol

Its not in the writers name lol

Such a threatening name lol
(Dec. 14, 2020  10:23 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  10:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its not in the writers name lol

Such a threatening name lol

Im getting a bad vibe here
(Dec. 14, 2020  10:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  10:23 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Such a threatening name lol

Im getting a bad vibe here
Yeah I’m traumatized
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:44 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: PeppzieCola Are you gonna do a character contest or something

Yeah, I will.
I got the bey for your antaginist already: Phantom Pepsi
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I got the bey for your antaginist already: Phantom Pepsi

XD Phantom Pepsi
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:41 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I got the bey for your antaginist already: Phantom Pepsi

XD Phantom Pepsi

What? Im serious lol.
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:41 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:

XD Phantom Pepsi

It's gimick: shooting out a strange liquid called: Soda
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:44 AM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:41 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: XD Phantom Pepsi

It's gimick: shooting out a strange liquid called: Soda

What the special move is called Dual Phantom literally
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:42 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:41 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: XD Phantom Pepsi

What? Im serious lol
A bey named after a Soda- that´d be pretty cool imo
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:34 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:44 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: PeppzieCola Are you gonna do a character contest or something

Yeah, I will.

Alright here’s mine tell me if it’s good

Golden: It’s a dual spin ring that has metal. (It’s yellow and black)

Freddy: It’s a dual spin chip with a metal center. It has a yellow bear with a black hat, no eyes, and it has a missing ear (it’s missing it’s left ear). (It’s yellow and black)

Vengeance: A l/r version of 2A. It’s rubber is yellow and the metal disk part is black.

Bullet’: It’s bullet but a dash version and is the source of one of Golden Freddys strongest ability’s.

Special moves:

Shadow Clone: Golden Freddy will activate his ability with the bullet’ driver. When the bullet pops out a hallucination/projection of a bey with appear of it that looks like a exact duplicate of Golden Freddy but it’s purple and black. The name of the hallucination/projection bey is shadow Freddy.

It’s me: It buffs golden Freddy and shadow Freddy’s (if activated) by 10. It also causes the enemy to have hallucinations of the words “IT’S ME” and the face of golden Freddy’s avatar

Blader:

The bladers name is Cassidy and there’s two version that you could use.

Cassidy #1: A boy with curly black hair and a devilish grin

Cassidy #2: A girl with long black hair and sometimes can be seen with pigtails

The only thing that changes is the description of how Cassidy looks what Cassidy is doesn’t matter. Cassidy is a projection/hallucination made by golden Freddy. Golden Freddy’s origins is that he was a bey used by a kid but then he broke in a battle and was then dumped by his owner. So now he creates Cassidy so he can move around and get vengeance on the bey and blader that broke him and his owner that dumped him when he broke.
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:55 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:34 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Yeah, I will.

Alright here’s mine tell me if it’s good

Freddy: It’s a dual spin chip with a metal center. It has a yellow bear with a black hat, no eyes, and it has a missing ear (it’s missing it’s left ear). (It’s yellow and black)

Vengeance: A l/r version of 2A. It’s rubber is yellow and the metal disk part is black.

Bullet’: It’s bullet but a dash version and is the source of one of Golden Freddys strongest ability’s.

Special moves:

Shadow Clone: Golden Freddy will activate his ability with the bullet’ driver. When the bullet pops out a hallucination/projection of a bey with appear of it that looks like a exact duplicate of Golden Freddy but it’s purple and black. The name of the hallucination/projection bey is shadow Freddy.

It’s me: It buffs golden Freddy and shadow Freddy’s (if activated) by 10. It also causes the enemy to have hallucinations of the words “IT’S ME” and the face of golden Freddy’s avatar

Blader:

The only thing that changes is the description of how Cassidy looks what Cassidy is doesn’t matter. Cassidy is a projection/hallucination made by golden Freddy. Golden Freddy’s origins is that he was a bey used by a kid but then he broke in a battle and was then dumped by his owner. So now he creates Cassidy so he can move around and get vengeance on the bey and blader that broke him and his owner that dumped him when he broke.
Not bad, I like how you thoroughly explained every part and added a back story! You´re in!
(Dec. 15, 2020  3:00 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:55 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Alright here’s mine tell me if it’s good

Special moves:

Blader:

Not bad, I like how you thoroughly explained every part and added a back story! You´re in!

Thanks man
Imma name all the soda rivals to Phantom Pepsi
(Dec. 15, 2020  3:03 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Imma name all the soda rivals to Phantom Pepsi

XD *blows Fanta and Sprite away*