[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade: Metal Burst (Rebooted)

I’m going to take a bit of a break from writing for a while. I'm definitely not quitting this series, but its just a quick vacation to get back some more creativity.

It’s actually been a bit nicer, not working much on B:MB for a week, and it let me focus more on life a bit better. I don’t know when I’ll upload the next Chapters, but stay tuned.

If this sounds like I’m also taking a vacation from the WBO, I’m not, it’s just B:MB.

-WizardBlader
(Aug. 20, 2022  2:07 AM)WizardBlader Wrote: I’m going to take a bit of a break from writing for a while. I'm definitely not quitting this series, but its just a quick vacation to get back some more creativity.

It’s actually been nice not working much on B:MB for a week, and it let me focus more on life a bit better. I don’t know when I’ll upload the next Chapters, but stay tuned.

If this sounds like I’m also taking a vacation from the WBO, I’m not, it’s just B:MB.

-WizardBlader

Hi,im a new blader here and i just read the overview and i think its amazing! I might get hooked so im limiting myself to one episode a day.
Cant wait to read episode 1 tomorrow Grin!
(Aug. 20, 2022  2:19 AM)Stupid Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2022  2:07 AM)WizardBlader Wrote: I’m going to take a bit of a break from writing for a while. I'm definitely not quitting this series, but its just a quick vacation to get back some more creativity.

It’s actually been nice not working much on B:MB for a week, and it let me focus more on life a bit better. I don’t know when I’ll upload the next Chapters but stay tuned.

-WizardBlader

Hi,im a new blader here and i just read the overview and i think it's amazing! I might get hooked so I'm limiting myself to one episode a day.
Can't wait to read episode 1 tomorrow Grin!

Thanks! I hope you enjoy! ^^
I'm back! While I went on break, I've decided to re-do the entire series. Looking back on it all, the writing style is a bit strange to me now, and I definitely should have spent a lot more time with the first few chapters, than trying to release right after announcing.

I'm not releasing the "remastered" chapters anytime soon (I haven't even gotten started "remastering" yet!), this is just an announcement that I should've made weeks ago.
When I do release, I will probably not have a really organized schedule. Ill also add more information about the characters/beys in the future.

So yeah, sorry for the super long break(s). (And extremely possible future ones)
-WizardBlader
So, I've taken some time to think about what I should do for the reboot/remastering, and it seems to be coming together quite nicely in my mind.

The reboot will not be with any of the burst characters this time, I find it too difficult to implement their personalities in a good way to my story, and that's why I made that decision.

Because of this, expect a few more brand-new characters in the reboot! I have also made this decision by reading some of the new threads talking about the future of Beyblade anime/manga and gotten inspiration to start anew in a way that feels like how it should be done.

Will be making the brand-new System-Plot Overview as well.

-WizardBlader
(Nov. 29, 2022  2:10 AM)WizardBlader Wrote: I dunno if this qualifies as necroposting but:

I'm back! While I went on break, I've decided to re-do the entire series. Looking back on it all, the writing style is a bit strange to me now, and I definitely should have spent a lot more time with the first few chapters, than trying to release right after announcing.

I'm not releasing the "remastered" chapters anytime soon (I haven't even gotten started "remastering" yet!), this is just an announcement that I should've made weeks ago.
When I do release, I will probably not have a really organized schedule. Ill also add more information about the characters/beys in the future.

So yeah, sorry for the super long break(s). (And extremely possible future ones)
-WizardBlader

P.S.: Would deleting the thread and starting anew be a good choice? If so, can some one with experience doing that please tell me? Thanks in advance! Grin
As you're reviving your own fanfic thread, I don't think you are necroposting.
As for deletion, don't think you need that either.
(Jan. 01, 2023  1:08 AM)Hollowmind13 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2022  2:10 AM)WizardBlader Wrote: I dunno if this qualifies as necroposting but:

-WizardBlader

P.S.: Would deleting the thread and starting anew be a good choice? If so, can some one with experience doing that please tell me? Thanks in advance! :D
As you're reviving your own fanfic thread, I don't think you are necroposting.
As for deletion, don't think you need that either.

Ah, thank you for telling me about the deletion part.

Ill change my recent post and thread name then.

Edit: Done!

Rebooted System Overview is done! A few new Beyblade parts! Plot Overview hopefully coming soon.

If some parts are hard to understand, just tell me, and I'll make it clear.

(Jan. 01, 2023  7:34 PM)WizardBlader Wrote: Rebooted System Overview is done! A few new Beyblade parts! Plot Overview hopefully coming soon.

I wouldn't reccommend having loads of the beys features dual-spun because it could limit them, especially attack types. 
Also, is Metal mode like, a burst stopper than can be pushed back in battle or is it more of a set mode thing?
(Jan. 01, 2023  9:17 PM)Hollowmind13 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2023  7:34 PM)WizardBlader Wrote: Rebooted System Overview is done! A few new Beyblade parts! Plot Overview hopefully coming soon.

I wouldn't recommend having loads of the beys features dual-spun because it could limit them, especially attack types. 
Also, is Metal mode like, a burst stopper than can be pushed back in battle or is it more of a set mode thing?

The dual spin tip I agree with, now that I think of it. I guess I was focusing a bit much on the plastic gen’s features. Just changed the overview to account for that.

Metal Mode is a set mode thing.
And it's here! The Plot Overview for Season 1!

If there's any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

The list of new Bladers, and their Beyblades:

More characters possibly incoming.

Character contest probably won't start until I get a few Chapters out, that way I'll have time to adjust the plot accordingly.

Edit: The single named Beyblades without layer names are like the Pre-Hybrid Wheel and Prototype/Single Layer Beyblade names. Not a typo.
I gotta say this fan fic is really good, props to you. Though whenever that character contest pops up I'm definitely entering it. I wonder what my oc could do with your level of writing.
Chapter One (Rebooted) is FINALLY out!

Please leave a review!

Edit: Episodes will most likely not be posted on a scheduled, and organized basis.
(Jan. 28, 2023  8:40 PM)WizardBlader Wrote: Chapter One (Rebooted) is FINALLY out!

Please leave a review!

Edit: Episodes will most likely not be posted on a scheduled, and organized basis.
Nice writing, and also nice 1st chapter. The last bit sounds a bit much but might just be me. Cool stuff
Sorry for lack of updating. Chapter two's plot has been written, but I have yet to make the chapter, as I don't have access to my PC at the moment. Hoping to get it out (hopefully) soon.

-WizardBlader
Been experimenting with creating some Lego Beyblades, and I've made some pretty interesting gimmicks, which I will definitely put into B MB.

Also made some minor System adjustments that have been implemented into the System Overview:

NA's: Nano Armors are the middle of the Beyblade, and are adjustable in size, to make the Beyblade short, or tall. (Not unlike a Metal Fight Spin Track) They also contain the two metal nubs on the Burst Cap to make contact with the MB Layer's metal teeth, plus a spring for burst resistance. There are also fused metal prongs to make the bursting gimmick possible. (Not unlike a Burst Forge Disk) <-- (New)

So far, there are two Systems for the Metal Burst System. The Fused Layer System, and the Dual Hybrid Layer System.  The Fused Layer System is where the MB Blade, MB Layer, and MB Cd's, or MB Core Drives are completely fused together. This is the primary system, and not much customization can be done. (Is the size of a God Burst Beyblade) <-- (New as well)

The Dual Hybrid Layer System is the successor to the Fused Layer System, and the MB Blade, MB Layer, and MB Cd's, or MB Core Drives are completely separate and unique pieces of the Layer, creating far more customizability. (Is the size of a Cho-Z subsystem Beyblade, like Cho-Z Valkyrie) <-- (Also new)

-WizardBlader
Been an entire month since the last post! Here's the very long awaited second chapter!!!

Went with a different writing style this time, and it's longer. Has a bit of a cliffhanger as well (totally not because I rushed it, heh heh)

Please leave a review on the episode!

Edit: Updated the post with the correct formatting, as I went to bed without doing so...

Bit of a small leak for the future of the series:

(Mar. 21, 2023  6:40 AM)WizardBlader Wrote: Been an entire month since the last post! Here's the very long awaited second chapter!!!

Went with a different writing style this time, and it's longer. Has a bit of a cliffhanger as well (totally not because I rushed it, heh heh)

Please leave a review on the episode!

Edit: Updated the post with the correct formatting, as I went to bed without doing so...

Bit of a small leak for the future of the series:

I like your writing style, and I don't think there is much difference between the two, only how certain stuff is grouped.
Xeno simply forgetting he has school is understandable, but I'm very surprised someone actually got kidnapped. They even got qualified ninja equipment, which surprises me.
Yessir, a new episode of BMB is out now! Let's a go!
Enjoy, and don't hesitate to review it! :D

Xenophon is no longer a faceless protagonist! I've decided to make character descriptions for everyone, after finally watching the perfect anime to base nearly all of them on.

also, yes, I know I have yet to post the 4th chapter, believe it or not I haven't started writing  it yet, lol

Name: Xenophon (Xeno) Gatsuo

Height: 4' 11''

Personality: Xenophon (Nicknamed as Xeno) is a hard person to provoke, because of his light-hearted, and calculating persona. He rarely ever cares about himself, and would do anything for his closest friends. He was not entirely invested into the Beyblading sport, as his mother would always keep him focused upon his schooling, but when Dai Gendo, leader of the Eclipse BeyGang dramatically enters his life, Xeno becomes more and more invested into getting better at blading.

Appearance: Xenophon's hair has a very similar appearance to Guren Nash's hair style from 'Tenkai Knights', except for the fact that instead of it being colored bright red and black, it is dark green and black, with a small section of hair going down the middle of the front of his hair being a neon/bright green.
His eyes are jade colored, and on his left cheek, he has a black tattoo/birthmark that looks suspiciously similar to a galloping horse.
Xeno's outfit is basically a white t-shirt with a futuristic looking "X" emblem on it, worn with a metal shoulder padded, dark green jacket. He also wears blue jeans with beige suspenders hanging on the sides, and black ankle-high boots with green rims, and detailing.

Bey: Xanthus.D-50.F

Layer: Xanthus (Xanthus is an attack-focused Fused-Layer System Metal Burst Layer. It's main points of contact are two blades that focus on Smash-Attack potential. At the center, it holds a sticker motif akin to a Plastic Gen's sticker, of one of the legendary horses gifted to Achillies, Xanthus.
The avatar motif is emerald colored, with a tinge of silver, and tinier tinge of gold. It looks similar to Valkyrie's horse.

Nano Armor: D-50 or Dual-50 (Dual-50 has two metal blades that protrude from the top of the  Nano Armor, giving any dual bladed beyblade better attack potential, thanks to it's synchrony with the Layer. This D-50's plastic part of the Nano Armor has a transparent green look to it.)

Nano Tip: F or Flat (Flat is a basic plastic flat Nano Tip, made for attack types. This Nano Tip is colored a solid green.)

No special moves, for now. *wink, wink*

Disregard my older post about the character's names, the plot I've developed for both season one and two will definitely change their destiny's whether to become bladers, or not.
Dai Gendo's Bio:

Name: Dai Gendo

Height: 5' 7''

Personality: Dai is calm, cool, and collected, even stoic, though he dislikes people who need teammates because he thinks they're weak, even going so far as doing most important tasks he is given by himself, despite having many "minions" that could do it for him. This gives him an antisocial personality to most. His closest equivalent to a friend is Paine Yasuhiro, his most trusted subordinate, who does some tasks for Dai.
Dai is also the leader of the Eclipse BeyGang, which is secretly operated and owned by a secret organization/corporation.

Appearance: Dai is a tall, 15-year-old boy. His eyes have a sharp red color, with the right eye being covered by an emo flip from his hair. His hair is also spiky in the back and is a darkish red color on the upper half, which fades into a blacker color on the lower half.
Dai also has a large red birthmark that has the appearance of flames that covers the entirety of his right part of his face. This birthmark is usually hidden both by his hair, and high-collared cloak, and is almost never seen unless he chooses to reveal it.
He wears a high-collared, black cloak made of what appears to be leather. The cloak is only able to be zipped up from his waist, up to his nose. The cloak usually covers his mouth and has two faux shark tooth buttons on each side that connect to each other. He rarely unbuttons that part of it, which gives him the appearance of a ninja. Dai's lower attire consists of long pants are made of the same material that his cloak is made of, which is held up by a belt worn crooked to the left, with a metalic-red buckle.

Bey: Deucalion.Q-60.RB

Layer: Deucalion (Deucalion is a defense-oriented Fused-Layer System Metal Burst Layer. It is not entirely circle, with two large, curved blades that contain a small gap in them, for countering attacks. It also has smaller blades that are half the size of the main ones, that are near half circles, and achieve a near synchrony with the other two main blades but are still separated from them.

At the center, it holds a sticker motif akin to a Plastic Gen's sticker, of a Crimson dragon, akin to a species of dragon named “Dragonnet”, despite being named Deucalion, who is closely connected with the flood myth in Greek mythology and is the Greek counterpart of the Biblical Noah.

Nano Armor: Q-60 or Quad-60 (Q-60 has four small metal blades places in the same places as a Burst Cross disk frame. These four blades encourage synchrony of four bladed layers, and while too small to come into contact with the opponent's Layer, the relatively round shape of the Nano Armor grants the highest Life-After-Death out of all current Nano Armors. In addition, the upwards angle of the protrusions ensures that they will not scrape against the stadium floor when the Beyblade tilts at low rotation speeds.
This particular Q-60's plastic part of the Nano Armor has a transparent red look to it.

Nano Tip: RB or Ringed Ball (Ringed Ball is a some-what basic plastic ball Nano Tip, made for defensive types. The ball in the middle is surrounded by a fixed ring that can be used for counter attacks, and some Life-After-Death potential.
This Nano Tip is colored a solid red.

Special Move: Deucalion Drift Strike (A special move where Deucalion utilizes the hole created in the Molten Spike Stadium. Deucalion heads to the very edge of the hole, and rides around the hole using the fixed ring on the tip, propelling itself at its opponent, which flings the opponent into the spikes and back into the stadium again, creating a pendulum effect as Deucalion returns of the hole's edge to inflict the move upon the opponent repeatedly)
Queran's Bio:

Name: Queran Dazaio

Height: 4' 10"

Personality: Queran is a slightly shy, anxious, and cautious person. But once you get to know him, he has a friendly and easy to approach personality. However, because of his more prominent, chronically anxious side, his only friend is Xenophon Gatsuo, who understands him rather well. Queran tends to give up on difficult challenges.
Queran is adopted and has lived with his foster parents since the age of three. No one knows his real last name, or who his biological family was.

Appearance: Queran has indigo hair that looks very similar to Ceylan Jones's hair from Tenkai Knights, with three small neon/purple rhombuses in the front and sapphire-colored eyes. He wears a gray hooded sweatshirt with a black denim jacket rolled up to his elbows, with a picture of two gold wings on the back over it and dark-blue pants. He also wears royal-purple sneakers with gold-yellow-colored details.

Bey: Khronos.S-55.WS

Layer: Khronos (Khronos is a stamina oriented Fused-Layer System Metal Burst Layer. Kronos has two medium-sized semi-circle blades on opposite sides, and on the other two sides, two triangle shaped protrusions. (Not unlike Wizard Arrow, hint, hint)
At the center, it holds a sticker motif akin to a Plastic Gen's sticker, of the personification of time itself, Chronos/Khronos.

Nano Armor: S-55 or Smooth-55 (S-55 features a circle shape with a round shape, increasing synchrony with rounded layers. While too small to come into contact with an opponent's Layer, the relatively round shape of S-55 grants high Life-After-Death out of few other Nano Armors and can sometimes outclass Q-60 in its Stamina capabilities.
This particular S-55's plastic part of the Nano Armor has a transparent purple look to it.

Nano Tip: WS or Wide Sharp (The traditional stamina-sharp tip. It has a wide base, so when the Beyblade tilts, the Beyblade can stay up for a little longer, before eventually falling completely on its side.

yes, I know Queran has a Beyblade that starts with a K instead of a Q, this serves as plot for the second (maybe upcoming) season
Deleted Chapter 4 (It sucks fr, imo)                          

Ya'll can still read it, to see why I thought it was pure garbage (just kidding lol...), or just to, you know, read it.
Ello, WizardBlader here.

Just wanted to say that I have officially disregarded Chapter 4 as not existing. My reasoning of doing so, is because of the fact that it felt kind of weird (Cringe even?) to me, after thinking about the far too overpowered Training Arc that it was putting the series on, and how close I was making the series end up like Beyblade X, by complete accident.

I had actually made Chapter 5, a few days after I had constructed Chapter 5, and it too, seemed WAY too weird, as it followed this "Way too Over-Powered Training Arc". That's why I never posted it. I didn't want Xeno to have a truckload of Plot Armor, cuz, c'mon, we all know that stuff sucks (*Cough* *Cough*, Aiga Akaba, *Cough*).

So yeah.

Also updated Dai Gendo’s bio, the beyblade layer part of it, to be precise.

Having his beyblade reference a mythical person who is a near-carbon-copy of the Biblical Noah, was kinda uncalled for, to be honest.
So I pulled a “Longinus” (If you know, you know), and made Deucalion a Dragon.

Pretty generic, I know! But it was the best solution in my mind, to put my conscience to rest, lol.

By the way, to clarify any disturbances the previous post might’ve caused, I am NOT abandoning B:MB. Despite all of my best efforts to do so