[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade G Core

Loved it! Cmon Artemis and Rei you got this!

Also will there be a character contest… if not I understand.
I tried to make the chapters a bit longer. By the way, who do you think will win? Rei or The Great Reaper?
(Aug. 05, 2021  4:38 PM)Instarez Wrote: I tried to make the chapters a bit longer. By the way, who do you think will win? Rei or The Great Reaper?

I guess The Great Reaper, cuz it's his debut battle
nice chapters man! im really excited for rei vs the great reaper!!
(Aug. 05, 2021  4:38 PM)Instarez Wrote: I tried to make the chapters a bit longer. By the way, who do you think will win? Rei or The Great Reaper?

I really like your fanfic but I'm too lazy to rate it I'm kinda busy lol
(Aug. 05, 2021  4:40 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

I really like your fanfic but I'm too lazy to rate it I'm kinda busy lol

same im literally making a chapter rn lol

sometimes I multitask tho
Money matches?

What has beyblade become....
(Aug. 05, 2021  5:18 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Money matches?

Pokemon is what Beyblade has become (except there are Beys and not Pokemon, but you get the idea...)
(Aug. 05, 2021  5:53 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2021  5:18 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Money matches?

Pokemon is what Beyblade has become (except there are Beys and not Pokemon, but you get the idea...)

I see.... Well Im gonna go watch some pokemon
(Aug. 05, 2021  5:55 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2021  5:53 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Pokemon is what Beyblade has become (except there are Beys and not Pokemon, but you get the idea...)

I see.... Well Im gonna go watch some pokemon

I meant the games lol, the anime battles do not have involve money. We should stop now, we're getting off-topic.
(Aug. 05, 2021  6:04 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2021  5:55 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: I see.... Well Im gonna go watch some pokemon

I meant the games lol, the anime battles do not have involve money. We should stop now, we're getting off-topic.

True---
If having beys is illegal, why is there arenas on the city?
Chapter 5: The Great Reaper

Chapter 6 preview
Sorry for the short chapter.

Chapter 6: Swift Rider

Chapter 7 Preview:
Sorry for the wait, I've been working on Unity. For all of the trouble you guys get 3 episodes. Sorry if they're a bit short.

Chapter 7: The Underground Tournament

Chapter 8: Making a Team

[SPECIAL] Chapter 9: Lone Wolf
Chapter 10: Round 1: God vs. Trickster
Nice chapter!
epic episode!!
Hmm, progress, progress, nice. I do have a bit of a nitpick with the characters immediately rushing into battles without any sort of pre-battle dialogue and some scenes having a bit too little detail (like Shinei telling Rei about his family issues, I get what you’re trying to do but it felt a bit unnaturally quick), but it’s probably just me. The last couple chapters look pretty neat aside from that tho, keep up the good work.
Nice chapter, that's all I can say. I'm very bad at giving my opinion in a public space like here, so yeah.
Chapter 11: Round 2: Lonely vs. Not Alone
(Aug. 17, 2021  10:35 PM)Instarez Wrote: Chapter 11: Round 2: Lonely vs. Not Alone

Nice chapter! Sorta felt short, I feel like you could've made this a bit longer but other then that the only thing is you need to work on grammar a tiny bit more but other then that awesome chapter!