[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade: Different Dimention, Episode 1

I wake up and look at the clock, 7:30. "Dammit I need to get to school, good thing I slept in my clothes." I run to my kitchen table and grab Coyote. "Lets go partner!" I run out the door and across the road. "Whew! I made it to school." I start to walk towards the school to go inside, but then someone hollered my name. i turn around to see Chaos hanging out with Ari and Sky all walking my way. "Wait up Psycho!"Chaos calls out.
         When they caught up with me I said "Okay lets get to class." Then Sky said "first where is my kiss?" So I leaned down and kissed her. After that we turned to go Inside, but just then the ground fell out from underneath us.

*   *   *

I woke up in a weird new world where everything looks graphed, wondering when I fell asleep. then suddenly a head popped up from the ground. "AHHHHHH!" I screamed and then my fist went flying. "Ow" I heard Chaos's voice say, so I look over to what I had punched. Turns out it was Chaos. "Oops I'm sorry man I didn't know it was you and then in front of us Ari and Sky sit up. "Hey babe" Chaos and I say in unison. "Hi" they respond.
          I check my pocket to make sure Coyote was there. luckily he was. and Chaos also had Werewolf. we stand up as if to walk off somewhere but from the shadows came an evil laugh
MWA-HA-HA-HA!

TO BE CONTINUED

ok i admit it, it could be way better
Dimention?
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Dimention?

idk i just made something up