[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Z-Genesis!

(Aug. 09, 2021  11:34 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  11:14 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: Episode 7 Preview!

Gaele: Wait, the Demon King!? 

Gaele: We get to go visit him?! Awesome!!

Gaele: AGH!! Not bats, not bats!!

Gaele: Wow! He's much more powerful than he was in the battle!

Gaele: Time for me to battle the Demon King!!

Next Episode on Beyblade Burst: Destiny!

Venture to the Demon's Castle!

Gaele: Three, two, one! Let it... RIP!!

I'll totally be the best there is!!

thanks!

thanks dude! i read it for a while yesterday so maybe thats what's up

also guys here's a warning: Gaele has an INTENSE fear of bats

called chiroptophobia

Bell be like: I've been waiting my whole life for this moment.
Anyways, nice chapter.

dank meme

thanks!
Episode 7 has became a spooky scary skeleton!!

Episode 8 Preview!

Gaele: Argh... I gotta get some training in, and a strategy to defeat Bell!

Gaele: I don't even know if that would be enough...

Gaele: "Trust in Gaelem"?

Gaele: All ready for a rematch against Bell!

Destiny Vs. Dynamite!

Gaele: Three! Two! One! Go... Shoot!

I'll totally be the best there is!
(Aug. 10, 2021  8:26 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: Episode 7 has became a spooky scary skeleton!!

Episode 8 Preview!

Destiny Vs. Dynamite!

This was an awesome chapter! Bell when he finds out Gaele is scared of Bats: The moment I have been waiting for!
(Aug. 10, 2021  8:40 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  8:26 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: Episode 7 has became a spooky scary skeleton!!

Episode 8 Preview!

Destiny Vs. Dynamite!

This was an awesome chapter! Bell when he finds out Gaele is scared of Bats: The moment I have been waiting for!

oh dont worry he'll find out next episode lol

thanks for the fb btw!
(Aug. 10, 2021  8:43 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Nice chapter!

thanks!

lol since this fanfic will probably last for more than 30 chapters I'll reveal more episodes

Episode 9: Harmonized! Loyalty Hespera!

Episode 10: The Grand Trip to Spain!

Episode 11: Golden Spectre! Wraith Fafnir!
(Aug. 10, 2021  8:48 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Will drum and delta make an appearance?

probably, probably not
Amazing chapter!
hello guys so as we are getting in the 2nd arc new characters will be popping up like popcorn in a microwave. so here's the thing you guys will follow (if you wanna join)

- Name

- Gender (i get confused on the name sometimes lol)

- Height

- Hair Color

- Eye Color

- Characteristics (How he/she looks)

- Personality

- Beyblade

- Type

- Spin Direction

- Parts

- Moves
- Name: Tristan Akio

- Height: 68.3

- Hair Color: Blonde

- Eye Color: Brown

- Characteristics: He's tall for his age, so, he's got that going for him, He wears a sleeveless blue vest and wears long gloves, he has a T-Shirt under his Vest, he wears jeans with a brown and yellow belt, he has hair like Lloyd Garmadon (If you don't know who he is, look it up)

- Personality: He's a pretty nice kid, he can get serious when he needs to, like when he's defending his friends and a pretty strong Blader and he's just started, he's as strong as Drum by the time he beat Arthur for the first time, he's usually a smiling joking kid!

- Beyblade: Colossus Titan Omega Extreme'

- Type: Attack Type

- Spin Direction: Clockwise

- Parts: The Colossus Titan layer is heavy and can unleash heavy blows, it has metal on it making it even heavier, it has 2 huge Blades made out of metal dealing a lot more damage, it has 2 more Blades that look like Super Hyperion's Yellow Blades! The Omega disk is a heavy disk that looks like Nexus Sting and 6 combined having 6 contact points.

- Moves: Colossus Impact (Slams into the opposing Bey with all its power), Colossus Strike (Slams into the opposing Bey with speed), Colossus Shoot (Hits the opposing Bey with a barrage of attacks), Colossus Bomb (Colossus speeds up and concentrates its energy into its Blades creating a huge explosion usually bursting the opposing Bey)
(Aug. 11, 2021  1:16 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: - Name: Tristan Akio

- Height: 68.3

- Hair Color: Blonde

- Eye Color: Brown

- Characteristics: He's tall for his age, so, he's got that going for him, He wears a sleeveless blue vest and wears long gloves, he has a T-Shirt under his Vest, he wears jeans with a brown and yellow belt, he has hair like Lloyd Garmadon (If you don't know who he is, look it up)

- Personality: He's a pretty nice kid, he can get serious when he needs to, like when he's defending his friends and a pretty strong Blader and he's just started, he's as strong as Drum by the time he beat Arthur for the first time, he's usually a smiling joking kid!

- Beyblade: Colossus Titan Omega Extreme'

- Type: Attack Type

- Spin Direction: Clockwise

- Parts: The Colossus Titan layer is heavy and can unleash heavy blows, it has metal on it making it even heavier, it has 2 huge Blades made out of metal dealing a lot more damage, it has 2 more Blades that look like Super Hyperion's Yellow Blades! The Omega disk is a heavy disk that looks like Nexus Sting and 6 combined having 6 contact points.

- Moves: Colossus Impact (Slams into the opposing Bey with all its power), Colossus Strike (Slams into the opposing Bey with speed), Colossus Shoot (Hits the opposing Bey with a barrage of attacks), Colossus Bomb (Colossus speeds up and concentrates its energy into its Blades creating a huge explosion usually bursting the opposing Bey)
awesome!!
also thanks alot for contributing! really appreciate it!
Mine will take a day as I need to in brace the destiny system. Hope to get I out soon!
(Aug. 11, 2021  2:07 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Mine will take a day as I need to in brace the destiny system. Hope to get I out soon!

thanks alot and take ur time!

Colossus Titan-Mach Omega Xtreme'+Blow
Also, if I win, can Tristan become part of the main cast? Also, how many winners will there be
(Aug. 11, 2021  2:32 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Also, if I win, can Tristan become part of the main cast? Also, how many winners will there be

1. Yeah! and 2. there will be 4 winners
(Aug. 11, 2021  2:37 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  2:32 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Also, if I win, can Tristan become part of the main cast? Also, how many winners will there be

1. Yeah! and 2. there will be 4 winners
Is it cool if I entered OC characters from my fanfic as an entry for this contest?
Time to make a character
(Aug. 11, 2021  2:41 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  2:37 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: 1. Yeah! and 2. there will be 4 winners
Is it cool if I entered OC characters from my fanfic as an entry for this contest?

mhm!
Name:  Negi Mizuchi

Height:  4' 10"

Hair Color: Red and Black

Eye Color: Orange

Characteristics: Negi has red and black spiky hair and orange eyes. His attire consists of a white dress shirt with a red tie, a bright red jacket, red pants, white socks, black boots, and an orange glove on his right hand.

Personality:  Negi is a complex character. For example, Negi is a strategic and calm blader but he aims to crush any blader who angers him. He is also not very trusting of others and has anger issues thanks to his Bey, Wrath Niddhogr.  Niddhogr, the spirit of Negi's Bey, manipulates Negi by telling him that he shouldn't trust or help others due to his past of being bullied for being the weakest blader in his school. Niddhogr also encourages Negi to use his rage as power during Beybattles. But despite the entity's advice, Negi will trust and helps those he deems worthy of it, basically his friends.

Beyblade:  Wrath Niddhogr - Helix Firestorm Pit+ Blaze

Type:  Attack

Spin Direction: Left

Parts: (I'll explain later. This system is confusing to me, but I will understand it.)

Moves: (I'll also explain later)
- Name: Kai Kostorz

- Height: 5'8"

- Hair Color: Gold

- Eye Color: Blue

- Characteristics: Kai has a blue shirt with a Gold jacket and Black Jeans with black boots and a red belt with a blue Chain.

-Personatilty: Kai is a intelligent young man who has a good to in beyblade! But he also has a dark side he can be very rude to people (such as bullys or rich people) he opens his heart to his true friends.

- beyblade: King Kestrel Hope-7

- Type: Balance

- Spin Direction: Left

Parts: The King Blade has Metal blades to increase attack. The Kestrel Core is a hexigon shape. For plot reasons. Hope-7 is a Disc and Driver forged together.

Moves: Hope Blast (Speeds up and attacks) King Attack (Its like rush launch) 7 Blades ( Seven blades pop out) More will be Announced.
(Aug. 11, 2021  12:59 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: hello guys so as we are getting in the 2nd arc new characters will be popping up like popcorn in a microwave.

So uh, when’s the deadline for entries? Sadly I don’t have the device I use for typing profiles this week, meaning I might take a while if I do participate.
Name: Amane Moka To
Bey: Aegis Deathbringer 13 dagger Astro
Height: 5'9
Description: Amane is a tall boy and a powerful blader. His eye color is unknown because he wears a mask similar to that of Shu/ Red eye. It is rumored that he vanished one day and
No one heard from him again. When he battles the only thing he cares about is winning and won't hesitate to destroy ANYONE'S bey.

Moves: ultimate Deathbringer, Deathbringer crash, frigid storm. Death slash, Death parry, Death bound.

I mean Makoto
- Name: Kai Sho

- Height: 6’1”

- Hair Color: Orange

- Eye Color: Gold with red

- Characteristics: Japanese-American that moved to America when he was little. Wears a red shirt with a fire work on it and his family logo in the front. His shorts are khaki cargo shorts, he always wear flip flops.

- Personality: Excited pretty much all the time, but can also be very sarcastic to the point where it might be considered rude. He loves blading and his fire in side will never fade. His family owns a fire work shop.

- Beyblade: Spark Kraken Wheel Bang Flash + Explosion

- Type: Attack

- Spin Direction: Right

- Parts
Spark: Looks like Red Cyclone with the blades far out and the sloped arenas have spikes like hollow.

Kraken: The Japanese wingless dragon

Wheel

Bang: Rise with Xtreme’s tip

Flash: A bind the increases attack power by putting weight on the blades

Explosion: An infinity excess that creates high explosive attacks.

- Moves

Spark Strike: Hits the opponent with its blade

Sparking Upper: Hits the opponent up in the air trying for an hover finish

Spark Claw: Hits the opponent with its spikes

Big Bang: Hits the opponent as hard as he can sending them into the wall

Flash Whip: Hits the opponent with a whip like motion

Explosion Force: Creates an Explosion that send the opponent flying

Explosive Finally: Hits the bey repeatedly with explosion force not letting it leave the center of the stadium.