[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Xtraordinary

Welcome to Beyblade Burst: Xtraordinary. Welcome to the Xtraordinary beyblade world, This series centers around young Jona Chano, A student who transfers to an american school he is introduced to the american blading scene, He picks up new hobbies and pursues his love of blading, He quickly find however that this is nothing like the world of beyblade in japan, he must fight to learn and adapt to this new style of american battling.

System: 

Chapter 1: 
(Apr. 06, 2022  2:37 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Welcome to Beyblade Burst: Xtraordinary. Welcome to the Xtraordinary beyblade world, This series centers around young Jona Chano, A student who transfers to an american school he is introduced to the american blading scene, He picks up new hobbies and pursues his love of blading, He quickly find however that this is nothing like the world of beyblade in japan, he must fight to learn and adapt to this new style of american battling.

System: 

Chapter 1: 
What's different? Has rubber been banned in America for beys?
(Apr. 06, 2022  2:37 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Welcome to Beyblade Burst: Xtraordinary. Welcome to the Xtraordinary beyblade world, This series centers around young Jona Chano, A student who transfers to an american school he is introduced to the american blading scene, He picks up new hobbies and pursues his love of blading, He quickly find however that this is nothing like the world of beyblade in japan, he must fight to learn and adapt to this new style of american battling.

System: 

Chapter 1: 

Nice fanfic, Lucha Burst. It's nice to see you back. I'm very excited to see where you go with this Fanfic. I'll definitely be following this fanfic and seeing how it'll improve and evolve through the Series. I wish you luck with this Fanfic and you have my full confidence that you'll be able to make this Fanfic one of the best here!
(Apr. 07, 2022  1:55 AM)Anime Blader Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2022  2:37 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Welcome to Beyblade Burst: Xtraordinary. Welcome to the Xtraordinary beyblade world, This series centers around young Jona Chano, A student who transfers to an american school he is introduced to the american blading scene, He picks up new hobbies and pursues his love of blading, He quickly find however that this is nothing like the world of beyblade in japan, he must fight to learn and adapt to this new style of american battling.

System: 

Chapter 1: 
What's different? Has rubber been banned in America for beys?
Mainly whats different is the ways of battling and the beys, a lot of new beys not really seen before as well, also theirs the american ranking system as well, which was seen in the the chapter above.

Which Japanese bey should be included in the fanfic?
Hercules(0 Votes)
Longinus(0 Votes)
Phoenix(0 votes)
Kerbeus(0 Votes)
Hades(0 Votes)
Ragnarok(0 Votes)
Spriggan(0 Votes)
Odin(0 Votes)

Top 2 will go into the fanfic
(Apr. 07, 2022  8:07 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2022  1:55 AM)Anime Blader Wrote: What's different? Has rubber been banned in America for beys?
Mainly whats different is the ways of battling and the beys, a lot of new beys not really seen before as well, also theirs the american ranking system as well, which was seen in the the chapter above.

Hercules(0 Votes)
Longinus(0 Votes)
Phoenix(0 votes)
Kerbeus(0 Votes)
Hades(0 Votes)
Ragnarok(0 Votes)
Spriggan(0 Votes)
Odin(0 Votes)

Oh, I have two I want to vote for, but I'll vote for Spriggan. Btw, this fanfic is pretty good ngl, good job!
(Apr. 07, 2022  1:55 AM)Anime Blader Wrote: What's different? Has rubber been banned in America for beys?

Hercules(0 Votes)
Longinus(0 Votes)
Phoenix(1 votes)
Kerbeus(0 Votes)
Hades(0 Votes)
Ragnarok(0 Votes)
Spriggan(0 Votes)
Odin(0 Votes)

Hmm phoenix for me.
(Apr. 07, 2022  8:07 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:

Hercules(0 Votes)
Longinus(0 Votes)
Phoenix(0 votes)
Kerbeus(0 Votes)
Hades(0 Votes)
Ragnarok(0 Votes)
Spriggan(0 Votes)
Odin(0 Votes)

I'm gonna vote for Spriggan since it is such a Cool Balance Type.
I vote for Spriggan

Hercules(0 Votes)
Longinus(0 Votes)
Phoenix(0 votes)
Kerbeus(0 Votes)
Hades(0 Votes)
Ragnarok(0 Votes)
Spriggan(0 Votes)
Odin(0 Votes)

I vote Longinus! I feel it would be a necessity to have a kind of intimidating, strong beyblade in a beyblade fanfic.
(Apr. 07, 2022  8:07 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:

Hercules(0 Votes)
Longinus(0 Votes)
Phoenix(0 votes)
Kerbeus(0 Votes)
Hades(0 Votes)
Ragnarok(0 Votes)
Spriggan(0 Votes)
Odin(0 Votes)

Spriggan

(Apr. 12, 2022  12:52 AM)UnknownIfirit Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2022  8:07 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Mainly whats different is the ways of battling and the beys, a lot of new beys not really seen before as well, also theirs the american ranking system as well, which was seen in the the chapter above.

Hercules(0 Votes)
Longinus(0 Votes)
Phoenix(0 votes)
Kerbeus(0 Votes)
Hades(0 Votes)
Ragnarok(0 Votes)
Spriggan(0 Votes)
Odin(0 Votes)

I vote Longinus! I feel it would be a necessity to have a kind of intimidating, strong beyblade in a beyblade fanfic.

I would deem Spriggan as a intimidating and strong beyblade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx98O7fLPRQ&t=14s
(Apr. 07, 2022  8:07 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Which Japanese bey should be included in the fanfic?
Hercules(0 Votes)
Longinus(0 Votes)
Phoenix(0 votes)
Kerbeus(0 Votes)
Hades(0 Votes)
Ragnarok(0 Votes)
Spriggan(0 Votes)
Odin(0 Votes)

Ok so I'll do a deep analysis on this to see which one is the most likely in universe and the 2nd most likely too. Remember, I'm making these decisions based on the beys. Anyone can make an attack type Ragnarok, so the motif isn't disqualified, only the bey adaptation.
TL;DR: Spriggan is first and then a tie between Phoenix and Longinus for 2nd. I personally vote for Longinus because Spriggan will prob win, so Longinus isn't bad.
Ngl I’m gonna vote Phoenix, but I’d honestly keep the main 4 in(Valkyrie, Spriggan, Fafnir, Longinus). It allows for a strong core base to keep a foundation. I would LOVE to see a Hades tho, but Phoenix is the bey I prefer.