[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: VS

This series takes place when Aiger Akabane became World Champion by defeating Valt Aoi. The next day Drake Kazeryu (The protagonist) makes a new system, The Viking Showdown system. It introduces VS Chip and VS Layer(The Layer will have metal just like turbo beys). He made the very first VS Bey Viking Dragoon. He wants to beat Aiger to become World Champion. But he is not the only one who has the Viking Layer. Some Organization stole the blueprints and says himself to be the founder of the Viking Showdown System. Now Drake has no proof of being the founder of the VS system so he starts war against the organization with the aim of becoming No.1 in the World.

The name Drake means the one who has the power of Dragon and Kazeryu (Kaze means Wind and Ryu means Dragon)

VS Beys List (More will come)

Characters: 

Story has potential but plz give more details for the system. And check out my story too!
(Jul. 09, 2021  12:52 PM)Demon Belial Wrote: Story has potential but plz give more details for the system. And check out my story too!

Oh thanks for checking out my fan fic. I will check yours soon. Viking Showdown System has 4 parts. VS Chip, VS Layer(It has metal on it.),Disc(and frame) and Driver.

I will add episodes tomorrow. Reading them will give you more details about VS system
I'll be following
Hmm I might stick around
i might stick around too
Hmm maybe I'll do it too- Dragon Blader Z 2021
wow there's so many fanfic creators, lol one day we should all do a collab where all of our protagonists do a battle royale!
(Jul. 09, 2021  7:10 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: wow there's so many fanfic creators, lol one day we should all do a collab where all of our protagonists do a battle royale!

maybe, but lets not get off topic
Chapter 1 is here. It's a little short but upcoming chapters will be more longer

New Chapters names!

Chapter 2: The Inferno Corporation!
Chapter 3 The invulnerable Bey! Magic Baldur!!
This is good I look forward ti the next chter
same! fanfic creations assemble, i guess
Thanks! I will post Chapter 2 and 3 together tomorrow.
(Jul. 10, 2021  9:18 AM)Valt Aoi01 Wrote: Characters(for the first arc):

Drake Kazeryu: The main character and owner of Viking Dragoon. He's new to the blading world, he's overconfident but he's strategic. Improves himself after very battle, He doesn't have good bond with Dragoon yet.

Appearance: Black hair, White Shirt and a blue Jacket(Dragoon is on the back of his jacket) and a black jeans

Haruka Kazeryu: Drake's younger sister. Don't have any Beyblade.

Blake Kazeryu: Drake and Haruka's Dad. He's a bey trainer and helped Drake making Viking Showdown System.

Aiden Sumeragi: The antagonist of the series. He owns Viking Ares. And is the leader of Inferno Corporation. He stoles the blueprints from Drake.

Appearance: He wears similar clothes like Arthur Peregrine. But has short hair red in color)

Free Dela Hoya: He fixes Geist Fafnir.(Only makes appearance for one chapter)

Valt Aoi: The World's second strongest blader and Owner of Turbo Valtryek

Ben Sumeragi: Twin brother of Aiden. He owns Magic Baldur. He just follows order of his brother and looks down on weak bladers.

Appearance: He wores a black suit and a blue shirt with black jeans

Laban Vanot : Owner of Vice Leopard.

Phi: Owner of Dread Phoenix.

Hyde: After witnessing the Viking Showdown system he creates Doom Hades.

(Note: I didn't wrote summaries for characters who everyone is familiar with and who doesn't play important role in this fan fic.)

Chapter 1 is here. It's a little short but upcoming chapters will be more longer

New Chapters names!

Chapter 2: The Inferno Corporation!
Chapter 3 The invulnerable Bey! Magic Baldur!!

Nice can't wait!!
Chapter 2 and 3 are here

Rate it please. I will improve myself If I'm doing something wrong
(Jul. 11, 2021  4:13 PM)Valt Aoi01 Wrote: Chapter 2 and 3 are here

great episodes i just didn't like it when free lost to a person that made his bey yesterday
(Jul. 11, 2021  5:14 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  4:13 PM)Valt Aoi01 Wrote: Chapter 2 and 3 are here

great episodes i just didn't like it when free lost to a person that made his bey yesterday

I have to agree with this, even though Fafnir is probably in a different Beyblade system if you're going to make Free lose he has to put up a better fight than that and your grammar could use some work but overall nice!
(Jul. 11, 2021  5:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  5:14 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: great episodes i just didn't like it when free lost to a person that made his bey yesterday

I have to agree with this, even though Fafnir is probably in a different Beyblade system if you're going to make Free lose he has to put up a better fight than that and your grammar could use some work but overall nice!

Thanks, and actually It was for Free's own good and I had to make Baldur stronger. Since Baldur is invulnerable to attacks, But I'll try to make rest of the chapters more good.
(Jul. 11, 2021  6:29 PM)Valt Aoi01 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  5:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I have to agree with this, even though Fafnir is probably in a different Beyblade system if you're going to make Free lose he has to put up a better fight than that and your grammar could use some work but overall nice!

Thanks, and actually It was for Free's own good and I had to make Baldur stronger. Since Baldur is invulnerable to attacks, But I'll try to make rest of the chapters more good.
Like tornado wyvern countered drain fafnir?
(Jul. 11, 2021  7:24 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  6:29 PM)Valt Aoi01 Wrote: Thanks, and actually It was for Free's own good and I had to make Baldur stronger. Since Baldur is invulnerable to attacks, But I'll try to make rest of the chapters more good.
Like tornado wyvern countered drain fafnir?

Yeah and it also has rollers so it's almost immune to spin steal. And it has Atomic driver so even if it moves from the centre, it will get back to the centre quickly.

Upcoming Chapters:

Chapter 4: Perfecting the launch!!

Chapter 5: Explosive Sword! Valtryek!!

Chapter 6: Rage of the Red Dragon! Ares!!
(Jul. 11, 2021  7:38 PM)Valt Aoi01 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  7:24 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Like tornado wyvern countered drain fafnir?

Yeah and it also has rollers so it's almost immune to spin steal. And it has Atomic driver so even if it moves from the centre, it will get back to the centre quickly.

Upcoming Chapters:

Chapter 4: Perfecting the launch!!

Chapter 5: Explosive Sword! Valtryek!!

Chapter 6: Rage of the Red Dragon! Ares!!
holy guacamole these episode names seem spicy!!
Beyblade Overview:

Magic Baldur 10 Atomic' (Defense Type)

VS Chip: Baldur(The motif is of the Nordic God of Light. A right-spin VS chip).

VS Layer: Magic, the whole layer is free-spinning and has 2 big rollers on the upper and lower side of the layer, the layer rotates freely to pass off any attack and the rollers are meant to deflect the opponent's attacks by rolling with the opponent's Layer. It's defense power is very high, but attack is very low.

Disc: 10, like other even numbered Core Discs, is symmetrical and elliptical in shape in order to facilitate a Disc Frame. Each side features five protrusions, each molded into the shape of a "10". The protrusions extend further from the center more than other Core Discs which grants 10 high Outward Weight Distribution (OWD) and subsequent Stamina potential.

Driver: Atomic', is a Performance Tip that features a free-rotating ball tip, akin to its predecessor Orbit, surrounded by a four-tabbed, free-spinning ring. The wider tip would increase a Beyblade's Knock-Out Defense by having greater surface area and friction. Furthermore, the free-rotating ball increases the Burst Resistance of a Defense Combination. Like other Dash Performance Tips, Atomic' features a stronger spring lock, increasing the Performance Tip's Burst Resistance.

This might help you understand how Baldur was able to defeat Fafnir so easily.
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:22 AM)Valt Aoi01 Wrote: Beyblade Overview:

VS Layer: Magic, the whole layer is free-spinning and has 2 big rollers on the upper and lower side of the layer, the layer rotates freely to pass off any attack and the rollers are meant to deflect the opponent's attacks by rolling with the opponent's Layer.  It's defense power is very high, but attack is very low.

Disc: 10, like other even numbered Core Discs, is symmetrical and elliptical in shape in order to facilitate a Disc Frame. Each side features five protrusions, each molded into the shape of a "10". The protrusions extend further from the center more than other Core Discs which grants 10 high Outward Weight Distribution (OWD) and subsequent Stamina potential.

Driver: Atomic', is a Performance Tip that features a free-rotating ball tip, akin to its predecessor Orbit, surrounded by a four-tabbed, free-spinning ring. The wider tip would increase a Beyblade's Knock-Out Defense by having greater surface area and friction. Furthermore, the free-rotating ball increases the Burst Resistance of a Defense Combination. Like other Dash Performance Tips, Atomic' features a stronger spring lock, increasing the Performance Tip's Burst Resistance.

Okay... But Fafnir should have give a fight against Baldur. I liked the chapters but still.... Anyways thanks for this overview.
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:27 AM)Demon Belial Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:22 AM)Valt Aoi01 Wrote: Beyblade Overview:

VS Layer: Magic, the whole layer is free-spinning and has 2 big rollers on the upper and lower side of the layer, the layer rotates freely to pass off any attack and the rollers are meant to deflect the opponent's attacks by rolling with the opponent's Layer.  It's defense power is very high, but attack is very low.

Okay... But Fafnir should have give a fight against Baldur. I liked the chapters but still.... Anyways thanks for this overview.

Thnx for the feedback

Chapter 4 is here

I tried to make it a bit longer

Next Chapter's summary
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:28 AM)Valt Aoi01 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:27 AM)Demon Belial Wrote: Okay... But Fafnir should have give a fight against Baldur. I liked the chapters but still.... Anyways thanks for this overview.

Thnx for the feedback

Chapter 4 is here

I tried to make it a bit longer

Next Chapter's summary
No problem. And I am reading the chapter. So far looks good

I have one request don't make Lui lose to Ben. Lol