[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Sparkling (definitely creative name change)

I really like them! Love the names.
Same. Quantum Genesis in particular is really cool!
How's mine though?
(Dec. 22, 2020  6:09 PM)Longinox Wrote: How's mine though?

Don't worry, I'll announce the two winners tomorrow.

Time to start talking about actual characters I guess. The first main character, the Shining Crusader, the αlpha, the glue to the top of the rankings, it'ssssssssssss.

Name: αlpha Aragane (What's his real first name? A MySterY?)
Age: 16 (In this series, that's one year older than Valt)
Ranking: Legend #6 (There are currently 16 legends. Why? Uh, it'll be explained in the story. Just know that mor-)
Sexuality: Straight as Starlight

Personality: A man of many faces in different situations. Usually keeps his cool, though can sometimes get heated. A very smart and strong blader which multiple different attacking patterns and such. Usually is happy and exciting like a basic protag, but can start throwing small to large insults depending on who you are and the situation. Overall, an interesting guy to look at with varying reactions. Attracts bladers and fan-girls like a magnet sometimes.

Looks: Slightly shorter than Valt is in Sparking, which dark-toned skin and a decently built body. Wears a golden cap that has a blue star on the front, cobalt translucent/opaque triangular glasses similar to Sisco and a golden jacket showcasing his #6 on the back, sleeveless, and is open in the front (similar to Sisco and Xhaka). Wears red short with a decently sized blue stripe on each leg, and has cobalt/gold sneakers. Has a star-shaped blue tattoo on his right cheek. You probably wouldn't see it since he doesn't show it off, but he has short spiked black hair.

History: A world class blader in the foreground from a young age. Met Valt and Shu at the beginning of Burst 1, and even taught Valt a little bit until he stole αmaterios on the day (I think episode 32 of season 1) that the gang went to that Bey Museum. Disappears until God when he returns to participate in more battles and help trained Valt until he was surpassed. Then the same thing happened a little way through Aiga's story, training him and getting surpassed. Drum also came very close to surpassing him, but αlpha wouldn't let that happen a third time. After cementing himself into the blading world, some call him 'the glue'. Now he's made his new Sparking bey and intends to take back some of that 'wasted time' as Gwyn says and become #1. Until he meets someone who takes him slightly off track...

Don't even ask what was going through my head when I typed this out, I just typed it out. No revision and edit. Basically just its raw form, no OCD involved.

The second main, user of Selene.

Name: Sakura Huroki
Ranking: World- Not Available, Japan- #5
Sexuality: Straight (just assume every character is straight unless I say otherwise)

Personality: A cheerful person with a somewhat stern perspective on life considering her background, but still manages to be bubbly and energetic despite that. The theme of personal loss hits this character hard, and she usually tends to gravitate towards depression when faced with failure. Still, her best mood tends to attract people, especially those she knows.

Looks: Hmm, if Valt was like 5'10'' or something of the sort and I made αlpha like 5'8'' (just to change it up) then she would be like 5'5''. Light skinned with hip length white hair that has some red highlights in it. Has a crescent shaped tattoo on her left cheek and a few scars on her right arm. Uh, I'm bad at descriptions so I'll leave it there.

History: Comes from the Lower Blading District, a blading town where poverty runs rampant. Due to playing and knowing next to nothing, her training has led her to be a self-taught blader who's already topping the Japanese charts. While it is true that some of the recognition she gets helps her family and the town, she still enjoys beyblade at heart. A meeting with a certain someone kickstarts her journey to the world stage.

Ugh, this one was even shorter.
I got another question; Why's sexuality involved?
(Dec. 23, 2020  1:46 AM)Longinox Wrote: I got another question; Why's sexuality involved?

Most fan fictions I read just include the sexuality for extra depth. This is just based on the fan fictions I've read but I don't think there will be any romantic relationships.
(Dec. 23, 2020  1:46 AM)Longinox Wrote: I got another question; Why's sexuality involved?

I guess just for extra detail.
(Dec. 23, 2020  1:47 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

I guess just for extra detail.

That was the main reason..

Anyway, I will be choosing the two winners today so stay tuned for that.
Hm, the two mains look pretty interesting (I'm looking forward to Sakura tbh). Wonder who will win today.
You guys really gotta do me like this. Multiple different choices and combinations and I literally cannot choose.

(Dec. 17, 2020  3:22 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Name: Nomuko Kazuhiro
Sex: Straight
Hair Color: Black/Purple
Eye Color: Yellow
Race: Asian

(Dec. 19, 2020  9:03 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Oooh, looks neat. Hopefully I'm not late for signups😅

Guess I'm due for a more detailed version of my character. Fair warning tho: There's a lot of text down there.

Name: Pink Azalea
Height: 5'2 ft.
Weight: 50 kg
Hair color: Dark Pink
Eye color: Ice Blue
Aura: Golden with dark shades of pink and teal.
Nationality: Japanese (More specifically, from Hokkaido)

Welp, it was a long, hard fought battle, but with two burst finishes....

Nomu and Pink win! Gg wp.. Ok I should stop right now.
Anyway, I thought about this carefully (aka being distracted for 10 minutes) and these are the two winners.
Use that information how you will.
Oooh I won horray, GG to everyone involved.
Oh look, I'm actually in, YAY! Congrats Eclipse, and GG to everyone else.

Also I figured I should add this to my character now that everyone did:
Sexuality Alignment: Asexual.
(Dec. 23, 2020  11:01 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Oh look, I'm actually in, YAY! Congrats Eclipse, and GG to everyone else.

Also I figured I should add this to my character now that everyone did:
Sexuality Alignment: Asexual.

Lmao, I guess I will take that into account.

Anyway, now that has been settled, stay tuned for the eventual first chapter, but I gotta run this over a few times because of my OCD.
Haven't posted in a hot minute, but the teaser for the next products (FANMADE PRODUCTS).

April
Bα-04 Metal Destruction Attack
Bα-05 Free-spinning Defense

These should be obvious. At least I hope they are.
Now, I know I haven't posted any chapters yet, but now it is the New Year, and I have a bit more time. Sorry for the wait, but then again, you don't really know what you're waiting for.

April
Bα-04 Pierce Xcalibur 1'Dagger Sword' 6A

Bα-05 Random Booster Vol. 1 Jetstream Wyvern
1. Jetstream Wyvern Hurricane Atomic 1D
2. Pierce Xcalibur 4Glaive Xtreme' 1S
3. Brave Hyperion Needle 2S
4. Poison Diabolos II 10 Flugel Zan
5. Starlight Ragnurak 11 Wedge 1S
6. Halo Satan Universe 2A
7. RARE Moon vers. Left Apollo 5Cross Orbit
8. RARE Sun vers. Right Artemis 7Vortex Spiral'
Hmm, Jet Wyvern looks pretty interesting..
(Jan. 01, 2021  11:23 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Now, I know I haven't posted any chapters yet, but now it is the New Year, and I have a bit more time. Sorry for the wait, but then again, you don't really know what you're waiting for.

April

3. Brave Fafnir Needle 2S
Brave is right spin and fafnir is left spin
(Jan. 02, 2021  9:36 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  11:23 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Now, I know I haven't posted any chapters yet, but now it is the New Year, and I have a bit more time. Sorry for the wait, but then again, you don't really know what you're waiting for.

April

3. Brave Hyperion Needle 2S
Brave is right spin and fafnir is left spin

Oop, forgot.
Aight, small snipet of Chapter 1
Hmmm..looks fairly interesting. Looking forward to the actual chapter.
Episode 1: Starting Sun! αmaterios and γenesis!
Episode 2: Let's See What You've Got!
Episode 3: Creation of the Moon, Selene!
Episode 4: A New Man?!
Episode 5: Sun and Moon! αmaterios VS Selene!

The first chapter will be coming. I don't know when, but it will be coming. Expect delays due to me having to adjust to my new schedule since I made my school tennis team. Also, I will change Wyvern's driver (in this fanfic) to Js, whatever that is. Thankfully it is coming out soon so I don't have to wait long for that.

Been a minute since we've been here, huh?
We're finally here boys. The moment no one has been waiting for.
Episode 1: Starting Sun! αmaterios and γenesis!
Aight, I had to modify parts of this chapter, otherwise it would have been too long, as it already is very long. Nothing much character or battle wise for now.

Episode 2 Preview

Special Moves from the latest episode.

Starlight αmaterios
Amethyst Dash- αmaterios uses the 2 bladed purple section in conjunction with the stadium slope to perform a flower pattern rush on the opponent.
Emerald Splash- αmaterios uses the upwards angled green section to score an upper attack.

Quantum γenesis
Quantum Slash- After the locking mechanism makes it halfway, two big red blades appear which focus γenesis's attack power (your common slash attack).
Quantum Boost- γenesis uses the Hybrid driver's Power Core to increase the speed of its rotation.

Upcoming episode descriptions.

Episode 2: αlpha goes to the Lower Blading District to find the person he's interested in scouting after Wakiya's challenge. There he meets Sakura, who has to prove that she can be worthy for taking along on the ride.

Episode 3: It's finally time to make a Sparking bey, but will Sakura's skills live up to the hype of this new power?

Episode 4: Seeing αlpha take a step in the role model direction, Gwyn decides to test Sakura to reaffirm that she is the real deal.

Episode 5: Sakura's long awaited battle with her celebrity angel! Does she have any chance to reach his level?
Oh my god how did I miss Chapter 1? Must've lost the thread somewhere between the other fics, oopsie..
This is a nice introduction episode, we get to know the protag, how he acts, Gwynn makes a return (but where did the sappy line from the preview go?), we get a new Amaterios, aaaaand one poor stadium breaks. Also R.I.P good ol' Hybrid Driver.
Really looking forward to Chapter 2, btw. I'm kinda excited to meet Sakura.
Don't worry, the other chapter/episode/essay is coming, but I am waiting to see how the end of Sparking will play out so my story doesn't end up as bad as the season was (not to mention my schedule definitely has nothing to do with it).