[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Sonic Clash

So after the flunk of my first fanfic/Break I've gone back to the drawing board, after a month or so of brainstorming I've come up with the system for a new fanfic. The Sonic system. These beys are a true evolution t beyblade e sonic system packs fast speeds with hard hits.

Description: super fast speed mixed with heavy hard hits is the basis of sonic clash. Blader's from around the world mix up combat with new styles of battle and crazy new beys.. all to try to achieve the ultra rare, Sonic Flux!!!

Available Fluxes in order:

Hyper flux

Rainbow Flux

Ultra Flux

Sonic Flux

System: 

Sonic Chip - Sonic Chip's feature rubber lock teeth. The chips also feature (unremovable) metal cores of varying weights.

Energy Ring - these rings are designed with a similar style to superking rings except larger, with a hollow ring on the underside of the layer.

Sonic weight - The sonic Weight sets into the underside of the energy ring and locks in with tabs.

Forge disc - Regular forge disc

Driver - regular driver

Over break - The over break is a special part that goes on the layer or driver. For example a chip for the driver or a gear similar to the F-Gear.

Characters:
Sam Genji - Royal Salamander limit Arc + Guard (Main Character ) 

Vanon Aoi - Hyper Valkyrie enhance Warp + harmony

Xander Berea - Lightning Excalibur smash ultra + shield

Fiona Akabane - Ghoul Fafnir swarm load + Drain

Asher Akabane - Prince Achilles Tour Xtend+ +barrage

Blake dashwood - cosmic Belial signal Neptune +Shift

Gus Morton - Spear Genesis fusion bang' +Mega (Antagonist)

Shane Kurenai - Stone Spriggan omega bulk +shield

more characters will be added

New episodes will release when I have free Time! 

More Info
(Jul. 01, 2021  3:51 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: So after the flunk of my first fanfic/Break I've gone back to the drawing board, after a month or so of brainstorming I've come up with the system for a new fanfic. The Sonic system. These beys are a true evolution t beyblade e sonic system packs fast speeds with hard hits.

Description: super fast speed mixed with heavy hard hits is the basis of sonic clash. Blader's from around the world mix up combat with new styles of battle and crazy new beys.. all to try to achieve the ultra rare, Sonic Flux!!!

Hyper flux

Rainbow Flux

Ultra Flux

Sonic Flux

System: 

Sonic Chip - Sonic Chip's feature rubber lock teeth. The chips also feature (unremovable) metal cores of varying weights.

Energy Ring - these rings are designed with a similar style to superking rings except larger, with a hollow ring on the underside of the layer.

Sonic weight - The sonic Weight sets into the underside of the energy ring and locks in with tabs.

Driver - regular driver

Over break - The over break is a special part that goes on the layer or driver. For example a chip for the driver or a gear similar to the F-Gear.

Characters:

Character contest!! I will be hosting a character contest as a part of the launch of this, the top 2 characters will be added to the fanfic - ends July 10

New episodes will release Fridays - Sunday's, somewhere in there.

More Info soon!

lol i was about to copyright strike but thats ur character lol

lol this kinda makes my system look lackluster
Episode 1. Revolution! Royal Salamander
Episode 2. Harmony? Hyper Valkyrie
Episode 3. Sonic boom! The attempt at greatness
Episode 4. the Belial Cup!
Episode 5. Shield and sword, Prince Achilles!
Episode 6. Ghoul Fafnir! The epic dragon!

(Jul. 01, 2021  3:55 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  3:51 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: So after the flunk of my first fanfic/Break I've gone back to the drawing board, after a month or so of brainstorming I've come up with the system for a new fanfic. The Sonic system. These beys are a true evolution t beyblade e sonic system packs fast speeds with hard hits.

Hyper flux

Rainbow Flux

Ultra Flux

Sonic Flux

System: 

Driver - regular driver

Characters:

Character contest!! I will be hosting a character contest as a part of the launch of this, the top 2 characters will be added to the fanfic - ends July 10

New episodes will release Fridays - Sunday's, somewhere in there.

More Info soon!

lol i was about to copyright strike but thats ur character lol

The sonic systems over break was actually inspired by your system. And the rest is a bunch of random ideas put together
Woah this is interesting!
(Jul. 01, 2021  4:08 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Woah this is interesting!

Thanks! I'm trying to make a good fanfic
(Jul. 01, 2021  4:09 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:

Yeah the name is epic tho!
(Jul. 01, 2021  4:09 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:

I'm interested but if your fanfic don't give up just keep posting chapters don't give up
(Jul. 01, 2021  4:09 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  4:09 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Thanks! I'm trying to make a good fanfic

Yeah the name is epic tho!

Funny enough I came up with the name of the top of my head when making this thread

(Jul. 01, 2021  4:12 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  4:09 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Thanks! I'm trying to make a good fanfic

I'm interested but if your fanfic don't give up just keep posting chapters don't give up

I actually have something I can work with on this fanfic so I probably won't be giving up any time soon
(Jul. 01, 2021  3:59 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Episode 1. Revolution! Royal Salamander
Episode 2. Harmony? Hyper Valkyrie
Episode 3. Sonic boom! The attempt at greatness
Episode 4. the Belial Cup!
Episode 5. Royalty? Prince Achilles!
Episode 6. Ghoul Fafnir! The epic dragon!

(Jul. 01, 2021  3:55 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: lol i was about to copyright strike but thats ur character lol

The sonic systems over break was actually inspired by your system. And the rest is a bunch of random ideas put together
wow nice
Sam Genji
(Jul. 01, 2021  4:49 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Sam Genji

cool beans!
Vanon Aoi
(Jul. 01, 2021  5:43 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Vanon Aoi

nice, so episode 1 coming out friday?
(Jul. 01, 2021  5:55 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:

Yeah
(Jul. 01, 2021  5:55 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:

Aka. Tomorrow?
Xander Berea
(Jul. 01, 2021  6:35 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Xander Berea
The only think that makes me curious: is shield only compatible with Ultra? Because it's not like every driver would have a spot for shield...
Your idea is still good.
Fiona Akabane
YO MAAAAAAAA AIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(Jul. 01, 2021  6:44 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  6:35 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Xander Berea
The only think that makes me curious: is shield only compatible with Ultra? Because it's not like every driver would have a spot for shield...
Your idea is still good.

Shield is compatible with 2 drivers as of now, spriggans driver: bulk and Excalibur driver: ultra

(Jul. 01, 2021  6:55 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: YO MAAAAAAAA AIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lol
(Jul. 01, 2021  6:58 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  6:44 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: The only think that makes me curious: is shield only compatible with Ultra? Because it's not like every driver would have a spot for shield...
Your idea is still good.

Shield is compatible with 2 drivers as of now, spriggans driver: bulk and Excalibur driver: ultra

(Jul. 01, 2021  6:55 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: YO MAAAAAAAA AIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lol

lol when i heard akabane my brain snapped
(Jul. 01, 2021  7:01 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  6:58 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Shield is compatible with 2 drivers as of now, spriggans driver: bulk and Excalibur driver: ultra

Lol

lol when i heard akabane my brain snapped

I feel you but those

desperate aiger fans want blood 🩸- LeftBurst
(Jul. 01, 2021  7:09 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  7:01 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: lol when i heard akabane my brain snapped

I feel you but those

desperate aiger fans want blood 🩸- LeftBurst

lol
Asher Akabane

Fiona & Asher The Akabane twins
(Jul. 01, 2021  7:11 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Asher Akabane

Fiona & Asher The Akabane twins

K thx