[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Sad/Angst Stories

Okay I have to admit I got a tiny bit spooked at the end. What the fook Phi?
(Oh yikes, currently having the glitch where I cant see the new reply even though Latest Posts clearly says theres a reply. Looked through your profile and found what you said, so thats okay at least)

Haha, I wrote that on the whim. Didnt expect to actually spook people xd. Its loosely based on this horror story I read as a kid: its about a letter from a man, and then its implied that it was actually written by someone else. Poor man
(Jul. 10, 2021  12:51 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Chapter 6: Hyde

This one is a WBO and soon-to-be Ao3 exclusive! Not on Wattpad because Wattpad doesn’t support a lot of font/text editing choices

Man this was very depressing.... yet great chapter.
(Jul. 10, 2021  7:05 PM)BurningSands Wrote: (Oh yikes, currently having the glitch where I cant see the new reply even though Latest Posts clearly says theres a reply. Looked through your profile and found what you said, so thats okay at least)

Haha, I wrote that on the whim. Didnt expect to actually spook people xd. Its loosely based on this horror story I read as a kid: its about a letter from a man, and then its implied that it was actually written by someone else. Poor man

Can you try Jin Aizawa. I wonder what ge will write..
Chapter 7: Ken Midori