[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst SK Drive/Cyber Force

Sebastian Atushi, a 13-Year-Old Boy who thinks of Beyblade as a Boring Waste of Time tries Blading for the First Time in his Life and eventually decides to pursue his Blading Dream with his ApexDrive Bey, Brine Sciron. Sebastian has watched lots of battles from the Previous Blading Generation from 35 Years Ago where Valt Aoi reigned as the Beyblade World Champion and #1 Blader in the World for the Next 12 Years before retiring. Sebastian Atushi has his sights on becoming the Next #1 Blader in the World but will he be able to achieve his Dream in Beyblade Burst ApexDrive? Or will an Old Frenime stop him from achieving his Goal and Destroy the Future of Beyblade?!

Beyblade Burst ApexDrive

Enjoy and Leave Comments if you'd like to!

Beyblade Burst Apexdrive Episode 2: https://www.wattpad.com/1184441364-beybl...ets-of-the

SpeedySuomi @"Hollowmind8" LegendJustice CelBeyBlade LJ-Blader Kiryu Kazuma
Chapter 3 of Beyblade Burst Apex Drive has Come Out!: Counterattack! Brine Carronade!!

SpeedySuomi LegendJustice Kiryu Kazuma @"Hollowmind8" CelBeyBlade 

Hollowmind I'm just curious if you're able to use Wattpad now so I can know if I should continue pinging you with these New Chapters. If you're free could let me know?

I'd like Ratings Reviews and or Thoughts if any of you have the Time and are Free!
(Jan. 28, 2022  5:10 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 3 of Beyblade Burst Apex Drive has Come Out!: Counterattack! Brine Carronade!!

"SpeedySuomi" LegendJustice" Kiryu Kazuma" "Hollowmind8" "CelBeyBlade" 

Hollowmind I'm just curious if you're able to use Wattpad now so I can know if I should continue pinging you with these New Chapters. If you're free could let me know?

I'd like Ratings Reviews and or Thoughts if any of you have the Time and are Free!
Yeah I can use Wattpad now. (Wdym "if I'm free"?)
Also nice chapter.
(Jan. 28, 2022  5:10 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 3 of Beyblade Burst Apex Drive has Come Out!: Counterattack! Brine Carronade!!

SpeedySuomi LegendJustice Kiryu Kazuma @"Hollowmind8" CelBeyBlade 

Nice Chapter, Grammers ok, Plots easy to read, Good work
Chapter 4 of Beyblade Burst ApexDrive has been released! Roaring Gale! Hyper Ragnaruk Zone!!

@"Hollowmind8" LegendJustice Kiryu Kazuma SpeedySuomi CelBeyBlade

Also: There will be No Chapters tomorrow and I might upload an SK Drive Chapter on Sunday maybe Friday. So far this Weekend I want to focus on getting ApexDrive started then I'll work on more SK Drive Chapters next Weekend. Character Bio's are coming most likely tomorrow for ApexDrive with Sebastian Atushi, Ragnarzo Kiyama, and Valentino Aoi.

Also has nobody noticed Sebastian's Surname? Because if you haven't I'll just be like "What?"
(Jan. 28, 2022  11:34 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 4 of Beyblade Burst ApexDrive has been released! Roaring Gale! Hyper Ragnaruk Zone!!

"Hollowmind8" "LegendJustice" Kiryu Kazuma" SpeedySuomi" CelBeyBlade"

Also: There will be No Chapters tomorrow and I might upload an SK Drive Chapter on Sunday maybe Friday. So far this Weekend I want to focus on getting ApexDrive started then I'll work on more SK Drive Chapters next Weekend. Character Bio's are coming most likely tomorrow for ApexDrive with Sebastian Atushi, Ragnarzo Kiyama, and Valentino Aoi.

Also has nobody noticed Sebastian's Surname? Because if you haven't I'll just be like "What?"
His surname does not ring a bell for me. Btw nice chapter.
I guess Beyblade Burst's Producer
Character Descriptions for Apex Drive.

Sebastian Atushi: A 13-Year-Old Nerd. He's pretty smart and like he's stated lots of times before, he learns very quickly. He's an A+ Student and he's never failed a Test before on his Whole Scholastic Career. Sebastian had a friend when he was 2 Years Old to 7 Years old but his Friend has a Personality Disorder so they'd actually fight a lot but they'd always get over it and their bond would become just even stronger. But Sebastian was torn when he found out his friend has to move to America since his Dad got a New Job their and they had a Fight before he left and they never made up so Sebastian had to grow up with the fact that he'll never see one of his Oldest and Best Friends again and he made him upset before they left. His Friend was named Axel Wright, the Main Antagnost of this Series. Because of the Fact his Dad and his Best Friend left, he decided to shut people out of his life and focus on his Studies so he can go to a Good College when he was older. He only really talks to his Mom who he thinks is the only person who understands him. He's 5'3 and his Birthday is on April 14th. He was first exposed to Beyblade when he was about 10 when he witnessed a battle between his Friends and Valt Aoi came for Sports Career Day. His Grandfather is Pierce Atsushi. He currently fights with his Brine Sciron. Brace. Cowl.

Ragnarzo Kiyama: Ragnarzo Kiyama is a 14-Year-Old Blader that has come down from the Kiyama Legacy. Ragnarzo likes asserting his Dominance doesn't like being called weak and hates losing. This is why he goes by the Name, Chief. To prove that he's the Strongest Blader in the Neighborhood. Ragnarzo despises Valentino because he heard from Ranzo's Cousin, Rantaro Kiyama lost to Valt Aoi so many times. So Ragnarzo thinks it is up to him to bring down Valkyrie to get revenge for his fellow Grandfather and his Great Uncles. So when he heard that Valentino was entering the Junior Cup, a Tournament that took place 2 months before the events of this Series, he entered right away and was thrilled to find out that Valentino was his First Opponent. But, Valentino had just inherited Ultimate Valkyrie. Legacy. Variable' so Ragnarzo lost easily. After he heard that Valentino won the Junior Cup, he trained hard to catch up to him. He even made his Apex Bey, Hurricane Ragnaruk just so he could defeat him. He is 6'1 and his Birthday is February 15th. He currently fights with his Hurricane Ragnaruk. Gale. High Never Metal.

Valentino Aoi A 13-Year-Old Boy who is always stressed because he feels as if he has a lot to live up to since his Grandfather, Valt Aoi was the Strongest Blader in the World and held that title for 12 Years before finally retiring and turning Ultimate Valkyrie into an Aoi Family Legacy. Valentino is the Son of Victor Aoi who owned Valkyrie and become one of the Strongest Bladers in the World but was always #2. So Valentino decided that he must become the New Strongest Blader in the World to make his family proud of him. He is able to Resonate and talk to Valkyrie when he feels stressed or like he feels like nobody understands him. Valentino is the Brother of Sawyer Aoi, Valentino is Younger than Sawyer by One Year making Sawyer 14. He gets along Amazingly with his Brother and always understands how he's feeling. Valentino Aoi considers Ragnarzo Kiyama a Powerful Rival and he is the Junior Champion of the City he lives in. Valentino always wants to become even more Powerful and is dedicated to becoming the Strongest Blader in the World. His Birthday is March 29th and he is 5'3. He fought with his Ultimate Valkyrie. Legacy. Variable'. until it was destroyed, he now fights with his Celestial Valkyrie. Saber. High Metal Variable.
(Jan. 29, 2022  5:48 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Character Descriptions for Apex Drive.

Sebastian Atushi: A 13-Year-Old Nerd. He's pretty smart and like he's stated lots of times before, he learns very quickly. He's an A+ Student and he's never failed a Test before on his Whole Scholastic Career. Sebastian had a friend when he was 2 Years Old to 7 Years old but his Friend has a Personality Disorder so they'd actually fight a lot but they'd always get over it and their bond would become just even stronger. But Sebastian was torn when he found out his friend has to move to America since his Dad got a New Job their and they had a Fight before he left and they never made up so Sebastian had to grow up with the fact that he'll never see one of his Oldest and Best Friends again and he made him upset before they left. His Friend was named Axel Wright, the Main Antagnost of this Series. Because of the Fact his Dad and his Best Friend left, he decided to shut people out of his life and focus on his Studies so he can go to a Good College when he was older. He only really talks to his Mom who he thinks is the only person who understands him. He's 5'3 and his Birthday is on April 14th. He was first exposed to Beyblade when he was about 10 when he witnessed a battle between his Friends and Valt Aoi came for Sports Career Day. His Grandfather is Pierce Atsushi. He currently fights with his Brine Sciron. Brace. Cowl.

Ragnarzo Kiyama: Ragnarzo Kiyama is a 14-Year-Old Blader that has come down from the Kiyama Legacy. Ragnarzo likes asserting his Dominance doesn't like being called weak and hates losing. This is why he goes by the Name, Chief. To prove that he's the Strongest Blader in the Neighborhood. Ragnarzo despises Valentino because he heard from Ranzo's Cousin, Rantaro Kiyama lost to Valt Aoi so many times. So Ragnarzo thinks it is up to him to bring down Valkyrie to get revenge for his fellow Grandfather and his Great Uncles. So when he heard that Valentino was entering the Junior Cup, a Tournament that took place 2 months before the events of this Series, he entered right away and was thrilled to find out that Valentino was his First Opponent. But, Valentino had just inherited Ultimate Valkyrie. Legacy. Variable' so Ragnarzo lost easily. After he heard that Valentino won the Junior Cup, he trained hard to catch up to him. He even made his Apex Bey, Hurricane Ragnaruk just so he could defeat him. He is 6'1 and his Birthday is February 15th. He currently fights with his Hurricane Ragnaruk. Gale. High Never Metal.

Valentino Aoi A 13-Year-Old Boy who is always stressed because he feels as if he has a lot to live up to since his Grandfather, Valt Aoi was the Strongest Blader in the World and held that title for 12 Years before finally retiring and turning Ultimate Valkyrie into an Aoi Family Legacy. Valentino is the Son of Victor Aoi who owned Valkyrie and become one of the Strongest Bladers in the World but was always #2. So Valentino decided that he must become the New Strongest Blader in the World to make his family proud of him. He is able to Resonate and talk to Valkyrie when he feels stressed or like he feels like nobody understands him. Valentino is the Brother of Sawyer Aoi, Valentino is Younger than Sawyer by One Year making Sawyer 14. He gets along Amazingly with his Brother and always understands how he's feeling. Valentino Aoi considers Ragnarzo Kiyama a Powerful Rival and he is the Junior Champion of the City he lives in. Valentino always wants to become even more Powerful and is dedicated to becoming the Strongest Blader in the World. His Birthday is March 29th and he is 5'3. He fought with his Ultimate Valkyrie. Legacy. Variable'. until it was destroyed, he now fights with his Celestial Valkyrie. Saber. High Metal Variable.
Oh, Pierce. I really didn't remember Pierce last name but to be fair Pierce is Atsushi while Sebastian is Atushi.
Btw nice bios
Victor we’re have I heard that name before
Episode 5: The Ultimate Savior! Celestial Valkyrie!!

Episode 6: A Wild Phoenix Chase! Follow the Prominance Flames!!

Episode 7: Champion Saber! Valentino Vs. Pearcy!!

Episode 8: Volcanic Rebirth! Eternal Phoenix!!

Episode 9: Leap of Faith! Eternal Stinger!!

Episode 10: The Underworld Rises! Pearcy's Rage!!
(Feb. 04, 2022  2:22 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Episode 5: The Ultimate Savior! Celestial Valkyrie!!

Pearcy is oddly similar to Percy. I mean, they aren't that close at all but it is slightly similar. I wonder which bey this blader will have...
Chapter 8: The Sun's Flare! Helios Volcano!!

Chapter 9: The Dark World's Collide! The Abyss King's Dark Domain!!

Chapter 10: The Dragon of Illusions! Mirage Fafnir!!

Chapter 11: The Ultimate Ace Strategy! Nail it, Deimos!!

Chapter 12: Clash of Legends! A Sparking Tag Battle!!
(Feb. 04, 2022  2:22 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Episode 5: The Ultimate Savior! Celestial Valkyrie!!

Phoenix and this guy Pearcy, does phi have a grandson?
Episode 5 has come down from Celestial Planets. https://www.wattpad.com/1188215974-beybl...e-ultimate

SpeedySuomi LegendJustice @"Hollowmind8" CelBeyBlade Kiryu Kazuma

A SK Drive Chapter will come out this Evening.
Sorry! I didn't have time on Sunday to finish the Chapter but it'll come out Later Today!

Chapter 9 has been renamed to: World Corruption! Taking Over the Skies!!
It's about time I got Chapter 8 out! Sorry about the wait yall, I've been busy recently. I'll admit, this isn't my best work, I'll make the Next Chapter better!
@"Hollowmind8" LJ-Blader LegendJustice Kiryu Kazuma SpeedySuomi

Let me know if you don't wanna be notified anymore if you so choose.
It's been 3 Days since I posted a Chapter. So here is Chapter 20 of Mystic Clash! Shoot Style!
@"Hollowmind8" LegendJustice Kiryu Kazuma LegendJustice LJ-Blader SpeedySuomi

If you enjoyed please give me your thoughts and Like and Subscribe-- Wait a minute...
(Feb. 13, 2022  5:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: It's been 3 Days since I posted a Chapter. So here is Chapter 20 of Mystic Clash! Shoot Style!
"Hollowmind8" "LegendJustice" "Kiryu Kazuma" "LegendJustice" "LJ-Blader" "SpeedySuomi"

If you enjoyed please give me your thoughts and Like and Subscribe-- Wait a minute...
"...According to the WBO algorithm, only a small percentage of people are actually subscribed to the thread, so if you like the content consider subscribing, it is free and it helps out a ton. Now back to the chapter".
The battles were rather blank in my opinion, but maybe that is because I didn't quite understand Xcalibur yet.
(Feb. 13, 2022  7:55 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2022  5:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: It's been 3 Days since I posted a Chapter. So here is Chapter 20 of Mystic Clash! Shoot Style!
"Hollowmind8" "LegendJustice" "Kiryu Kazuma" "LegendJustice" "LJ-Blader" "SpeedySuomi"

"...According to the WBO algorithm, only a small percentage of people are actually subscribed to the thread, so if you like the content consider subscribing, it is free and it helps out a ton. Now back to the chapter".
The battles were rather blank in my opinion, but maybe that is because I didn't quite understand Xcalibur yet.

If you go back about 1 maybe 2 Pages you'll see a Blader Description about Xacian and it also goes in Dpeth about his New Xcalibur. If you want as much information as possible about Xcalibur I recommend reading that.
Hollowmind8" LegendJustice" "Kiryu Kazuma" "LegendJustice" "LJ-Blader" "SpeedySuomi"

Ok, sorry for the 2nd quoting thing, but I need to read the chapter while typing this.
>
Ok, first the battle royale: 
Now the 1v1
Update: The Last Chapters I will update before my Hiatus will be SK Drive Chapters. Also, all my Fanfics will be on Pause from the 19th to the 26th as I'm out of town for a while and won't have enough time to make Chapters but I'll try leaving you guys with a Couple of Chapters before I leave. I didn't upload any ApexDrive Episodes this week because it is already pretty far into the Series for a Beginning so I'll be taking a break till about March 5th. I hope these changes aren't too sudden on you and I should have Chapter 22 up by Thursday for Mystic Clash and upload 1 Chapter of SK Drive on Friday.

Chapter 22 of Mystic Clash said hi.
Surprisingly watching My Hero Academia while making these chapters make them better and created faster.

@"Hollowmind8" Kiryu Kazuma LegendJustice LJ-Blader
Episode 6: A Wild Phoenix Chase! Follow the Prominence Flames!!
ワイルドフェニックスチェイス!プロミネンスフレイムに従ってください!

Episode 7: Clash of Flames! Spriggan Vs. Phoenix!!
炎の衝突 !スプリガン対フェニックス!!

Episode 8: Reborn from Flames! Eternal Phoenix!!
炎から生まれ変わった!永遠の鳳凰!!

Episode 9: Eternal Burn! The Prominence Rage!!
エターナルバーン!プロミネンスレイジ!!

Episode 10: The Crimson God's Throne! Royal Spriggan!!
クリムゾン神の御座!ロイヤルスプリガン!!

Episode 11: Scorching Hot! Valentino Vs. Pearcy!!
灼熱!バレンチノ対ピアシー!!

Episode 12: My Style! Rubber Strike Style!!
私のスタイル!ラバーストライクスタイル!!

Episode 13: Bladers United! My Ultimate Buddy!!
ブレイダーズユナイテッド!私の究極の相棒!

Episode 14 since I'm nice: King of Chaotic Wars! Bloodlust Ares!!
Episode 6 of ApexDrive has Ascended after the sky after Deku has used 100% of One For All.

A Wild Phoenix Chase! Follow the Prominence Flames!!

@"Hollowmind8" SpeedySuomi LJ-Blader LegendJustice CelBeyBlade Kiryu Kazuma

I'd really like thoughts especially on this Chapter if any of you are Avaliable!

23. Starting Things Off with a Bang! Bladers Assemble!!

24. Deep Dark Explosion! Xcalibur Vs. Belial!!

25. The Ultimate Cho Z Warrior! Paladin Achilles!!

26. War on Mystic Island!!

27. The Warrior's Blade! Paladin Buster!!

28. Ruler of the Crimson Flames! Ember Spriggan!!

29. Battle of Friendships! Friend Vs. Crush?!

30. Letting Loose! Infinite Battles!!

31. The Rising Star! Baron Dragon!!

32. Thrash and Clash of Champions!!

33. The Final Round! Giving it all we've Got!!

34. The Roar of the Brutal Dragon! Bloodlust Longinus!!

35. Longinus' Rage! Tempest on Mystic Peak!!

36: 100% Mystic Turbo! Paavan Vs. Victor!!

37. Love Vs. Darkness! Anabelle Vs. Gillian!!
Chapter 9 of SK Drive is the Last Chapter I'll be uploading then I'll be on a Week Break because of Family Stuff.
@"Hollowmind8" LegendJustice Kiryu Kazuma LJ-Blader

Yes, Ariana is the Main Antagonist.

Next Chapter: The Dragon of Dark Illusions! Mirage Fafnir!!