[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst SK Drive/Cyber Force

(May. 07, 2022  6:00 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 4 of AU is out. I hope you enjoy it.

Mastering the Modes! The Ultimate Beyblade System

I keep seeing more mha similarities… anyway good chapter Also will Satoshi join a team?
SK Drive has finally returned! Break your Limits!!
Hopefully, you all enjoyed it.

@"Hollowmind8" UnknownIfirit LegendJustice GenesisBlader

Next Chapter: One For All! Rumbling Clash!!
(May. 08, 2022  5:21 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: SK Drive has finally returned! Break your Limits!!

Nice to see that SK Drive is back! And great job on this chapter. I honestly laughed once Dax and Sammy got in that little kerfuffle, with these lines following through:

"Me: How dare you say Pineapples don’t belong on Pizza! You uncivilized urchin!

Sammy: What did you call me?! I’m just saying that I like Normal Pizza unlike you! Even Blue would agree with me– Blue?"

It was pretty funny imo. And TBH Honcho and Aiga deserved the W in that tag team battle. Drum and Free put up a good fight, but Aiga and Rantaro won in the end. But overall nice chapter!
(May. 08, 2022  5:21 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: SK Drive has finally returned! Break your Limits!!

must be another fanfic of yours huh! from where I'm standing it's pretty good! for now however i'm deciding whether i should pronounce deimos (die-ME-OH-ss) or (die-moe-ss) but i dont really think that matters, lol. i dont have much to say about this chapter, but nice chapter and looking forward to seeing more episodes from this season!
Chapter 22 of Mystic Clash is out! Two in a Row?
Yes, Ariana is going through a little attitude change which will be explained more in the Next Chapter and Yes Ariana is the Main Baddie to let you all know. Just dodged Two Questions Smile

GenesisBlader @"Hollowmind8" UnknownIfirit LegendJustice
Yes mystic clash is back, also this was a nice chapter.
I won't be able to post a Chapter today since I'm busy with lots of School Stuff so I'll be giving a News Update on all my fanfictions such as Upcoming Chapters and the New Upcoming Fanfiction will proceed with Mystic Clash: Beyblade Burst UB.

Let's start off with Mystic Clash. Mystic Clash will be ending and I suspect that it'll end around the Beginning of July or End of June. The Final Arc will be: #1 that will revolve around Valt and the rest of the Legends, Anabelle and Victor's Relationship, and it'll reflect more on Gillian's Backstory and Final Thought on who he wants to be as a Blader. This will be the Final Arc of the Series and it'll end off with a bang. Here are some of the Upcoming Chapters of Mystic Clash that'll proceed the week after Next.
In SK Drive, the Tournament Arc that is currently going on is almost coming to an end and after this Tournament ends, there will be a lot of changes in Characters. Since SK Dive will be getting 3 Seasons, a lot of characters will undergo lots of change especially two specific people and they'll learn what Beyblade means to them. After the 3 Seasons are up, you probably won't even be able to recognize those two Specific Characters you know who I'm talking about. Ariana is starting to experience a change that'll run all the way to the Second Season and she's starting to get more serious about her goal to Ultimately Crush Dax. Here are the Upcoming Chapters for SK Drive!
Now Finally. What we've all wanted. More Beyblade Burst UB News! Beyblade Burst UB stands for Beyblade Burst Ultimate: Beyjitzu. It'll be a some sort of Reboot to Percy's Journey but it'll be completely different. Somehow, Percy can't remember what's happened and barely even know's who he is. He wakes up in a Hospital Bed with people he doesn't even know surrounding him. Apparently, he was a Legendary Blader but not anymore? Apparently, he created an Add-On to the Beyjitzu System before he lost his memory called the Ultimate Beyjitzu System. Will he be able to find out who he actually is? Chapters! Yay!
Hopefully, you guys are hyped for the future of my Fanfics and are more excited about Beyblade Burst UB! I worked really hard on all of this so Theories and your Overall Thoughts on this would be really cool and I'll come back with Another Update in Two Months.
I know I haven't been posting Chapters lately and that is because I had to catch up on some School Work before the Year Ends so I can have a Good Summer Break. I'm pretty caught up by now so I should be posting a couple of chapters this weekend and I have lots of days off so I'll have lots of free time to be working on SK Drive so I should be back with a New Chapter tomorrow. I'm sorry for not posting lately and yes I'm still alive and I should be more active lately.
(May. 27, 2022  4:52 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I know I haven't been posting Chapters lately and that is because I had to catch up on some School Work before the Year Ends so I can have a Good Summer Break. I'm pretty caught up by now so I should be posting a couple of chapters this weekend and I have lots of days off so I'll have lots of free time to be working on SK Drive so I should be back with a New Chapter tomorrow. I'm sorry for not posting lately and yes I'm still alive and I should be more active lately.

trust me man, i know exactly how you are feeling. you are indeed making the correct decision by focusing on catching up on your school work rather than beyblade. take your time through it too, so you'll get extra good grades. and don't be sorry, because once again, you are making the right decision. good luck!
Chapter 23 of SK Drive has come out. I hope you enjoy!

@"Hollowmind8" GenesisBlader UnknownIfirit LegendJustice
(May. 29, 2022  5:27 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 23 of SK Drive has come out. I hope you enjoy!

@"Hollowmind8" GenesisBlader UnknownIfirit LegendJustice

this is definitely the best episode in the entire series!! i was already hyped before it came out, but now? i was kinda disappointed when sisco gave dax some underwhelming advice, which was something along the lines of 'just do your best and go all out' as if Dax wasn't doing that already... but really, he was 100% correct! in the battle, when Dax saw Valt and Aiga both giving 100%, that encouraged him to go 100% too, and combine that with his already active flare, he gave him and Valt that big ol W!! but for next episode, I'm sure it'll be much more epic, since two of the strongest bladers in the series, Valt and Dax, will be going head to head in an ultimate clash! but to sum it up, outstanding chapter and please make more like this!
Chapter 24 of SK Drive has been blown out of a Volcano! Enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

@"Hollowmind8" @"UnknwonIfirit" GenesisBlader LegendJustice

Next Chapter: 100% Mastery! Ultimate Cogged Deimos!!
Unfortunately, Beyblade Burst AU won't continue as the plot I made out I feel is too basic and won't work in a Fanfiction like this. I know I've been switching in and out with Wattpad Fanfictions but I want it to be something I'll be committed too and I also want to have fun while writing so I'm making a Fanfiction that'll most likely be my last Wattpad Fanfiction Change and it'll be called Beyblade Shinning Shogun and it'll be a Metal Fight Fanfiction and it'll still keep Baku, Satoshi, and Axel in it and Sciron will still be the Main Bey and it'll be a Fun Fanfiction with lots of Intensity and lots of stuff on the line and it'll still be the Original Metal Fusion System. I'm sorry to those who enjoyed AU and I hope you'll enjoy my Next Fanfiction, Beyblade Burst Shinning Shogun. Again, I'm sorry for being so switchy but I'm making this my last change, Promise.
(Jun. 02, 2022  12:22 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Unfortunately, Beyblade Burst AU won't continue as the plot I made out I feel is too basic and won't work in a Fanfiction like this. I know I've been switching in and out with Wattpad Fanfictions but I want it to be something I'll be committed too and I also want to have fun while writing so I'm making a Fanfiction that'll most likely be my last Wattpad Fanfiction Change and it'll be called Beyblade Shinning Shogun and it'll be a Metal Fight Fanfiction and it'll still keep Baku, Satoshi, and Axel in it and Sciron will still be the Main Bey and it'll be a Fun Fanfiction with lots of Intensity and lots of stuff on the line and it'll still be the Original Metal Fusion System. I'm sorry to those who enjoyed AU and I hope you'll enjoy my Next Fanfiction, Beyblade Burst Shinning Shogun. Again, I'm sorry for being so switchy but I'm making this my last change, Promise.

Eh with metal fight you can make the story more fantasy like instead of the realistic boundaries burst brings. But don't forget the reason someone wins in the fan fictions has to be because of their "bey spirit".
I'm just curious to know what would everyone be interested in for an Upcoming Fanfiction made by me. I've thought about a Couple of Options and I've come to 3 Final Choices. Note: It is not guaranteed I'll do this and this will be after Beyblade Burst UB.

1. Beyblade Academia (Inspired from MHA, It'll be about a Special School for the Strongest Bladers of the Country. This will be an In the Future Fanfiction)

2. Beyblade Origin (This Story will completely be mine and it'll be about a A Pure Step Sibling Vs. an Evil Stepsibling. Valt and every other character in Burst never existed but their Beys do.)

Beyblade Voyage (It'll be about the Main Protagonist Traveling the World to become the Strongest as the Beyblade World King and proving his dominance over the Blading World. This will be with Valt and the other legends)

I'm very interested to see who chooses what so if you feel like it put what you'd like to see the most in here. All of these will have the same Beyblade System that I'm not revealing yet. These aren't the names of the Official Series its just the sum it all up name.
(Jun. 07, 2022  5:17 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm just curious to know what would everyone be interested in for an Upcoming Fanfiction made by me. I've thought about a Couple of Options and I've come to 3 Final Choices. Note: It is not guaranteed I'll do this and this will be after Beyblade Burst UB.

1. Beyblade Academia (Inspired from MHA, It'll be about a Special School for the Strongest Bladers of the Country. This will be an In the Future Fanfiction)

2. Beyblade Origin (This Story will completely be mine and it'll be about a A Pure Step Sibling Vs. an Evil Stepsibling. Valt and every other character in Burst never existed but their Beys do.)

Beyblade Voyage (It'll be about the Main Protagonist Traveling the World to become the Strongest as the Beyblade World King and proving his dominance over the Blading World. This will be with Valt and the other legends)

I'm very interested to see who chooses what so if you feel like it put what you'd like to see the most in here. All of these will have the same Beyblade System that I'm not revealing yet. These aren't the names of the Official Series its just the sum it all up name.

I would go with 3 since the main protag will be going to different places around the world so you can introduce different people with different cultures and can make the story real interesting. I also heard you do a lot of character contests from my friend so will you do one with this one?
(Jun. 07, 2022  10:13 PM)Anime Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2022  5:17 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm just curious to know what would everyone be interested in for an Upcoming Fanfiction made by me. I've thought about a Couple of Options and I've come to 3 Final Choices. Note: It is not guaranteed I'll do this and this will be after Beyblade Burst UB.

I would go with 3 since the main protag will be going to different places around the world so you can introduce different people with different cultures and can make the story real interesting. I also heard you do a lot of character contests from my friend so will you do one with this one?

Who’s your friend? I’ll probably make a Character Contest for Beyblade Burst UB mainly because I always do a Character Contest for by Fanfictions but it won’t happen for a while so I’ll be sure to let you know when it comes out.

Definitely the third. It seems a lot of fun. While 2 seems also very appealing, I am not a fan of the first idea overall.

i know this is kinda late, for that im sorry... but i would personally prefer the mha approach. i've started watching many different animes, mha being one of them... (one of the main reasons why i've been idle recently) and i personally like how deku/izuku learns from the many losses he suffers and improves from them. that same flow mha had, blend that in with a little spinny top magic... an amazing fanfic emerges from the mix.
Sorry it took me so long but Chapter 25 is finally up. I hope you enjoy.
@"Hollowmind8" LegendJustice GenesisBlader

Make sure to Like and Subscribe for more chapters!

Next Chapter: A Sparking Clash! Valt Vs. Dax!!
Sorry Chapter 26 of SK Drive took so long. I've been busy with a lot of things but now that Summer Break has officially started I am going to be posting Chapters way more often.
@"Hollowmind8" GenesisBlader LegendJustice

I'll be working on Mystic Clash for a while now but the Next Chapter will be called "Mission #1! Break Dax!!"
(Jun. 19, 2022  5:24 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Sorry Chapter 26 of SK Drive took so long. I've been busy with a lot of things but now that Summer Break has officially started I am going to be posting Chapters way more often.
"Hollowmind8" GenesisBlader" "LegendJustice"

I'll be working on Mystic Clash for a while now but the Next Chapter will be called "Mission #1! Break Dax!!"
When there is a tie and 1 bey stopped spinning while the other burst, the burst finish takes priority I'm pretty sure.
Alright. I'm back on Mystic Clash. Chapter 39 is Done!!

@"Hollowmind8" GenesisBlader

Thoughts would be nice! Smile

Next Chapter: Seriously Serious Training! Rifle Dragon!!
(Jun. 23, 2022  3:58 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Alright. I'm back on Mystic Clash. Chapter 39 is Done!!

@"Hollowmind8" GenesisBlader

Thoughts would be nice! Smile

Next Chapter: Seriously Serious Training! Rifle Dragon!!

this was a great chapter! I particularly like the part where Raphael uses his armor to slam Ganon into the ground (and by the way, I think Ganon is a sick name, kinda reminds me of TLoZ) i'm kinda too tired out to make a full review, but great work!
Beyblade Burst Mystic Clash Chapter 40 has been found in a Fruit.
@Hollowmind8" GenesisBlader

Next Chapter: Surpass your limits! Anabelle Vs. Gillian!!

Next Chapter Summary: After some training with Drum, Bell, and Victor, Anabelle decides enough is enough and goes to challenge Gillian herself. Lucy watches a Crazy Battle Unfold in front of her eyes as Gillian would be completely corrupted by Ganon and surpasses his limits while Anabelle would be using everything she knew to get revenge for everybody who fell to the hands of Gillian. But what price will she pay for a chance to teach a Needed Lesson?