[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst SK Drive/Cyber Force

(Apr. 06, 2022  5:20 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 27 of Mystic Clash has fallen from the Sky.
UnknownIfirit LJ-Blader @"Hollowmind8" LegendJustice

The Chaos King huh? This should be interesting. Give me your thoughts on that.
Like the sound of "Chaos King"! I do hope he lives up to his self-proclaimed title, though. Anways, I knew Anabelle could beat Xacian! Just took a little bit of strategy and a little bit of Sage Athena's blade! Also, didn't know Emma knows how to blackmail, no less a person like Anabelle! That was foul! Haha! Great chapter, overall, and don't worry, I'll be back to "rate" the other two! And also, great job on becoming an organizer!
(Wow, I made a new page, and was the 700th reply. Nice!)
Y'all better bow down to the Darkness in Chapter 30 of Beyblade Burst Mystic Clash.
Reviews and Thoughts are Apperciated!

@"Hollowmind8" UnknownIfirit LJ-Blader LegendJustice

Mystic Clash Upcoming Chapters.

31. Burning Bravery! Victor Vs. Shu!!

32. It Begins! The Final Selection!!

33. Rivals Forever! Victor Vs. Tristen!!

34. Ultimate Metal Dragons! Savage Longinus!!

35. Let the Finals Begin! Victor Vs. Paavan!!

36. Raging Darkness Vs. Pure Light! Anabelle Vs. Gillian!!

37. 20% of our Shared Power! The Ultimate Finale!!

38. Rebirth! Igneous Vulcan!!

Mystic Clash wil probably be my longest series as I want to fit many things in. I think it'll go to atleast Chapter 68 or Lower depending on how fast these Chapters progress
Unseens finally gone purple… I’m in tears 😭 best of luck to you, also good chapters
(Apr. 09, 2022  9:22 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Unseens finally gone purple… I’m in tears 😭 best of luck to you, also good chapters
Thanks LJ and Unknown. I worked really hard for the title and it is really heartwarming and that all my WBO Friends are congratulating me. I might be hosting pretty soon or not. It depends on what free time I can get. As for the Emma Blackmail situations… Well let’s just say it was a bit obvious if you know what I mean. The Future of Mystic Clash is growing and I should at least get to Vulcan’s Evolution this month and we’ll see what comes next. Sorry I didn’t respond soon, I was just a bit busy. Anyways. Just wanted to say thanks to both of you (And Hollowmind and LJ Blader) for yours guys support with you the Fanfics and my growth on the WBO.

Chapter 31 of Mystic Clash has been found in a Fossil.
Hopefully, you all enjoyed the Chapter!

@"Hollowmind8" LegendJustice UnknownIfirit" LJ-Blader
Chapter 32 of Mystic Clash is a long one but a Good One.
UnknownIfirit @"Hollowmind8" LegendJustice LJ-Blader
Beyblade: Igneous Vulcan2 Eruption'

Mystic Blade: Igneous: A Blade with Two Sharp Main Contact Points like the Super Ring from Super Hyperion except it is a bit thicker and has metal on top of it. On both of it's Sides it has Huge Yellow Blades like Hyperion Burn has and right behind the tip of the Sharp Main Contact Points, it has Two Bound Blades that can retract back and the farther it retracts back the more Powerful it becomes once it slings back. The Main Colors of the Blade are Gold, Red, Blue, and a bit of White.

Mystic Chip: Vulcan2: A Slanted Chip (Like Ultimate Valkyrie's) With Vulcan's Motif. It has Metal on it and once a Powerful Enough Shoot happens, a Rubber Burst Lock just like the Belial2 Core's Burst Lock comes out and once the Bey gets hit by a Powerful Strike, it advances past the Burst Lock and immediately bursts. It has 4 Powerful Locks.

Eruption': This Driver is like Almight except it has a Motor and the Tip that retracts in and out is POM and the Outside Free Spin Part is Powerful Rubber. When a Normal Shoot is pulled off the Pom Tip stays out and the Free Spin Part is locked. It is a Disk and Driver Fused Driver which is basically the Sting Driver but it has even more Powerful Bound Attacks then Almight and can Free Spin at will. When a Powerful Shoot is pulled off the Pom Tip retracts in and Vulcan can move at High Speeds. The Motor also activates forcing the Free Spin Part can Free Spin at High Speeds causing the Bey to move at even Higher Speeds. It can even switch Spin Direction at will making dodges out of nowhere.

Moves: Igneous Sonic Flare: When Vulcan moves at High Speeds and at Full Power, it accelerates toward the opposing Bey with a Ram or Slash causing a Huge Fiery Explosion usually bursting or knocking out the Bey.

Igneous Shoot: Vulcan moves at High Speeds and launches a Barrage of Attacks onto the opposing Bey nonstop with Powerful and Brutal Attacks.

Mystic Clash Chapters.

33. 9 Heavy Dragons of Rage! Savage Longinus!!

34. Our Shared Power! Vulcan Vs. Phoenix!!

35. The Darkness Vs. The Shining Light! Anabelle Vs. Gillian!!

36. Finals! The Decisive Battle on the Mystic Isles!!

37. Volcano Rebirth! Igneous Vulcan!!

38. The Labriynth of Darkness! The Void of Awful Depression!!

39. Vengence! Athena Vs. Ganon!!

40. Magical Rebirth! Charm Athena!!
Chapter 33 of Mystic Clash is finally done. This Chapter took so long to make for no reason. Literally 3 Days.
@"Hollowmind8" UnknownIfirit LegendJustice LJ-Blader

Please comment or give a Review if you wanna tell me anything about the Chapters or the Recent Ones
(Apr. 17, 2022  6:15 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 33 of Mystic Clash is finally done. This Chapter took so long to make for no reason. Literally 3 Days.
"Hollowmind8" "UnknownIfirit" "LegendJustice" "LJ-Blader"

Please comment or give a Review if you wanna tell me anything about the Chapters or the Recent Ones
A bit empty, but fun nonetheless. Didn't expect Lui going against him tbh. The battle was average, not too good but not bad either. Overall, not a solid chapter, but it isn't meant to be solid anyways since it just showcases Lui and a little bit more.
I'm currently about to lose all my readers on this site so read with caution. I may or may not have forgotten my Wattpad Password meaning that I can't get back on the Website so I'll have to make a New Account. Yeah, and I know what you're gonna say "Well, why don't you use your Email Adress to get back in?" Well, because of Technical Difficulties I had to delete that Account so basically I have to make a New Account and a New Fanfic. I'm sorry to you all who were looking forward to seeing potential in ApexDrive but I'll come back with an even better fanfiction. I'll post my New Account once I get ahold of it
This is the First Chapter of my New Fanfiction: Beyblade Burst AU! Hopefully, you all enjoy and also I will be incorporating your character in the fanfiction Unknown since you won fair and square and it wouldn't be fair if I just threw away your Hard Worked Character.

Episode 1: A Revolutionary Wish! Apex Sciron!!
(Apr. 22, 2022  5:39 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: This is the First Chapter of my New Fanfiction: Beyblade Burst AU! Hopefully, you all enjoy and also I will be incorporating your character in the fanfiction Unknown since you won fair and square and it wouldn't be fair if I just threw away your Hard Worked Character.

Great chapter and also thank you for taking my character into accounting! I'm surprised Axel acts so cruel to his (presumably) younger or maybe twin brother. Kinda messed up if you ask me. And I'm also kind of stupefied on how a rock the size of Satoshi's head crashed into his house, and he's able to use it to make an entirely new system! I wish I had that skill! But overall, glamorous chapter and I have high hopes for the next one
(Apr. 22, 2022  12:04 PM)UnknownIfirit Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2022  5:39 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: This is the First Chapter of my New Fanfiction: Beyblade Burst AU! Hopefully, you all enjoy and also I will be incorporating your character in the fanfiction Unknown since you won fair and square and it wouldn't be fair if I just threw away your Hard Worked Character.

Great chapter and also thank you for taking my character into accounting! I'm surprised Axel acts so cruel to his (presumably) younger or maybe twin brother. Kinda messed up if you ask me. And I'm also kind of stupefied on how a rock the size of Satoshi's head crashed into his house, and he's able to use it to make an entirely new system! I wish I had that skill! But overall, glamorous chapter and I have high hopes for the next one

Axel and Satoshi are just friends. Satoshi already has Two Younger Siblings and Satoshi and Axel's Relationship will be looked at even more in the upcoming chapters. Their Relationship is kinda like Bakugo's and Izuku's from the Anime which is what I got inspired from.

Can we just talk about the Nickname Bakusushi though? LOL!
*A mini meteor crashes on your backyard*
Random kid: Now this looks like a beyblade for me.
Btw Bakatoshi vs Bakusushi
Anyhow, I noticed you were pretty inspired by bnha in this one, and I know you enough to predict the series about halfway. I'll not spoil it tho.
Battle wise, I think Satoshi should have lost bad at the start with a KO and then managed to counter Valkyrie's rush shoot before losing for a burst. Would really show how much he can improve. Also, What I think you should do is, if you add gears (considering the resemblance to Belial that Satoshi's bey has), add gears based on other people than legends, like maybe friends or even Axel.
Valt's dialogue felt... wierd? I mean, I'm only used to S1 & 2 Valt so idk how he talks now, so that might be a me problem.
Well that's about it.
Episode 2 of AU has come out. Hopefully, you guys enjoy the chapter and are hyped for the New Character's Debute. Axel is a jerk.

Episode 2: Mysteries of the AU System!!

Episode 3 of AU has also came out. I personally really like Baku and his Bahamut. I feel like their a Good Match and I just really like the Name Baku for some reason.

Dragon of Pure Darkness! Diabolic Bahamut

Chapter 34 of Mystic Clash has finally come out. Took me long enough but I just started the New AU Series so... Enjoy and gimmie those Thoughts!
Please Like and Subscribe!

Next Chapter: Ultimate Burning Resonance! Blaze Breathing Shoot!!

Demon Slayer time :)
(Apr. 22, 2022  5:39 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: This is the First Chapter of my New Fanfiction: Beyblade Burst AU! Hopefully, you all enjoy and also I will be incorporating your character in the fanfiction Unknown since you won fair and square and it wouldn't be fair if I just threw away your Hard Worked Character.

Axel calling Satoshi bakusushi gives me Mha vibes….
(Apr. 23, 2022  6:57 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Episode 2 of AU has come out. Hopefully, you guys enjoy the chapter and are hyped for the New Character's Debute. Axel is a jerk.

Episode 3 of AU has also came out. I personally really like Baku and his Bahamut. I feel like their a Good Match and I just really like the Name Baku for some reason.

Chapter 34 of Mystic Clash has finally come out. Took me long enough but I just started the New AU Series so... Enjoy and gimmie those Thoughts!

Demon Slayer time Smile

That battle was epic, also is axel always going to be watching from a distance?
(Apr. 27, 2022  9:45 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2022  6:57 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Episode 2 of AU has come out. Hopefully, you guys enjoy the chapter and are hyped for the New Character's Debute. Axel is a jerk.

Demon Slayer time :)

That battle was epic, also is axel always going to be watching from a distance?

I'm currently trying to build up Axel. He'll probably start battling in the Next Episode but I don't think he'll actually have a Bey until later in the First Arc. I'm glad you're enjoying this series though! It's always nice to see you, Justice.

Chapter 35 of Mystic Clash is probably one of the best chapters I've written Battle Wise and Gillian's Plot Wise.

Hopefully you guys like this. I'm pretty proud of it but I want to know how you think.

@"Hollowmind8" LegendJustice UnknownIfirit

Next Chapter: Essence of Darkness! All Hail the Chaos King!!

Summary: Something within Gillian changes, a Darker, Stronger, and Even Corrupter Figure of him awaken as he doesn't hold anything back and is set to destroy everything in his Path. Will Anabelle be consumed on his way of Darkness?
Chapter 36 of Mystic Clash is so sinister...
Hopefully, you all enjoyed it!

@"Hollowmind8" LegendJustice UnknownIfirit
Chapter 37 is up and running. Unlike something else
@"Hollowmind8" UnknownIfirit LegendJustice

Next Chapter: A Blazing Rebirth! Igneous Vulcan!!

Chapter 38 of Mystic Clash is really building up Chapter 39.
@"Hollowmind8" UnknownIfirit LegendJustice

Hopefully, you guys enjoyed and your thoughts are much appreciated!

Chapter 39: Bow down to the Chaos King! Distortion's Gate!!
Alright. I had some Free Time in School and I decided to write another Theme Song. I know my previous one was a long time ago for my Original Fanfiction but I was inspired by a Song called No.1 by Dish while I was listening to it so I decided to write a Theme Song and it goes with the theme of it and here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTbRl5h64tU.

I hope it wasn't too bad. I'm not taking any credit for creating the Original Song that was created, this is just a changed version and I do not own it. This was created by Dish and I do not own any of it. Hopefully you enjoyed and the next time I have some free time and I'm bored I might make one for SK Drive or AU. I hope you enjoyed Smile
(May. 05, 2022  2:27 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Alright. I had some Free Time in School and I decided to write another Theme Song. I know my previous one was a long time ago for my Original Fanfiction but I was inspired by a Song called No.1 by Dish while I was listening to it so I decided to write a Theme Song and it goes with the theme of it and here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTbRl5h64tU.

I hope it wasn't too bad. I'm not taking any credit for creating the Original Song that was created, this is just a changed version and I do not own it. This was created by Dish and I do not own any of it. Hopefully you enjoyed and the next time I have some free time and I'm bored I might make one for SK Drive or AU. I hope you enjoyed Smile
this theme song is pretty good! its catchy, and for a sec i pictured myself flying through the sky with a beyblade in my hand, lol
this is kinda irrelevant, but wait, i did not know you were an organizer now?! bro you dont know how happy I am for you, absolutely terrific job on becoming an organizer!
I've made Picrews of all the Characters so far in my AU Fanfiction and I hope you enjoy them. I put Decent effort into them making them perfectly resemble their Character. Note that these are their School Uniforms.

Satoshi Takara

Axel Katsuki

Baku Gensai

My Personal Favorite is Axel since I feel like his Design reflects his character the most and sadly I wanted to do more with Satoshi and make him more interesting but that's all they had. I might make a 2.0 but tell me what you think about all of them!
(May. 07, 2022  5:32 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I've made Picrews of all the Characters so far in my AU Fanfiction and I hope you enjoy them. I put Decent effort into them making them perfectly resemble their Character. Note that these are their School Uniforms.

Satoshi Takara

Axel Katsuki

Baku Gensai

My Personal Favorite is Axel since I feel like his Design reflects his character the most and sadly I wanted to do more with Satoshi and make him more interesting but that's all they had. I might make a 2.0 but tell me what you think about all of them!
Well axel looks like a guy on steroids by I can see how it reflects his character lol, i really hope he gets a hair cut tho, Satoshi is probably my favorite because of the scar I guess.
Chapter 4 of AU is out. I hope you enjoy it.

Mastering the Modes! The Ultimate Beyblade System