[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst SK Drive/Cyber Force

Episode 17 of Mystical Boldness is here :): https://www.wattpad.com/1158962700-beybl...ode-17-the

SpeedySuomi GenesisBlader GhostFox LegendJustice Kiryu Kazuma CelBeyBlade

I'm honestly really proud of this Chapter :)

Chapter 41 of Yin Yang is here fellow PogChamps!
@"Hollowmind8" GenesisBlader LJ-Blader LegendJustice SpeedySuomi GhostFox

Hollowmind really want your opinion! I know you'll love this chapter!
(Nov. 27, 2021  5:19 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Rip Bozos in Chapter 40 of Yin Yang.
I made everyone dislike Ethan now :) GenesisBlader's going to rage so badly. Anyways this chapter took my forever and I'm trying to catch up with Yin Yang right now since it's going to end soon and I'd like Opinions! or Thoughts please just tell me what you thought about the Chapter.

GenesisBlader LJ-Blader LegendJustice @"Hollowmind8" GhostFox Kiryu Kazuma CelBeyBlade SpeedySuomi

41): The Twin Eclipse, Starlight Asriel, and Celestial Anpao!

42): The Demon's Blaze Erupts, Valt Vs. Ethan!

43): The Demon of Darkness, Impure Erebus!

44): The Legendary Tag Battle, Facing the Legendary Bladers!

45): Valkyrie Vs. Erebus, The Rematch of Darkness!

46): The GT Rainbow, Omega Dragon!

47): Quest for the Gears, Free's Challenge!

48): Quest for the Gears, Drum's Challenge?!

49): Quest for the Gears, Shu's Challenge!

50): Quest for Perfect Gear, Lui's Challenge!

51): The WBBA Vs. The Snake Pit!

52): The Legendary Bey, Thunder Valkyrie!

53): Going on the Rise, Joker Vs. Dragon!

54): The Demon King Vs. The Demon Blaze!

55): Ragnaruk's New Groove!

56): Valkyrie's Doppelganger?! A Battle Between Valkyries!

57): Adrian's Revolutionary Resonance!

58): The Total Yin Yang, Final Eclipse!! (Finale)

ETHAN WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

but this was an amazing chapter! still mad at Po (Kung Fu Panda) for abandoning the Pogchamp Squad tho
(Nov. 27, 2021  7:36 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Episode 17 of Mystical Boldness is here Smile: https://www.wattpad.com/1158962700-beybl...ode-17-the

I'm honestly really proud of this Chapter Smile

Nice chapters unseen, your writing has improved so as your grammar.
(Nov. 28, 2021  4:53 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2021  7:36 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Episode 17 of Mystical Boldness is here Smile: https://www.wattpad.com/1158962700-beybl...ode-17-the

Nice chapters unseen, your writing has improved so as your grammar.

*Gasps* For air. You're back! I've missed you bud Smile I'm so glad you've been enjoying my new writing! And I hope you're here to stay for a while!

this episode was pretty informative and told us a little bit more on yuuki's power level! i think it was pretty awesome compared to your other episodes though

Well, here's your MB review from me; it was nothing out of the ordinary, for the most part. The interactions were a little lacking and the transition between 16 to 17 was rather abrupt, just like last time. However, the battle choreography was quite good and the way they battled was pretty nice to watch, but also, you really like using *gasps* or something along those lines while some lines are being repeated as well, so maybe try expanding your vocab? Overall, I'd say it's a 7.35/10.
(Nov. 27, 2021  7:36 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Episode 17 of Mystical Boldness is here :): https://www.wattpad.com/1158962700-beybl...ode-17-the

"SpeedySuomi" "GenesisBlader" "Ghostfox" "LegendJustice" "Kiryu Kazuma" "CelBeyBlade"

I'm honestly really proud of this Chapter :)

"Hollowmind8" "GenesisBlader" LJ-Blader" LegendJustice" "SpeedySuomi" "Ghostfox"

Jennifer is back! She's evil tho...
Overall, it felt kinda empty because the action was kinda slow, filling more space. The evolutions are nice ngl.
By the way, what happened to the other blades of Anpao? are they just laying on a table?
Edit: I forgot the rating, here it is: 7.973575296/10
Beyblade Burst Sparking, Sparking Drive Teaser Tralier

???: Dax Akagami is a Powerful Blader who is merciless and only Blades to win.

Dax: Go, Shoot!!

(Dax pulls off a Sparking Shoot except the Sparks are Purple)

???: But when he finds out about so called "Legendary Bladers" He challenges them and sees if they can stack up to him.

Dax: *Roars* Deimos!!

(Demios' Avatar Blazes out of the Bey as it blows the whole stadium up into small pieces)

???: The Legendary Bladers aren't so fond about his Blading Style. But do they have what it takes to stop him? Find out on Beyblade Burst Sparking: Sparking Drive!

Yes, I changed it to Sparking Drive because it honestly sounds cooler but who's hyped for this Sparking OC?
(Nov. 28, 2021  7:01 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Beyblade Burst Sparking, Sparking Drive Teaser Tralier

???: Dax Akagami is a Powerful Blader who is merciless and only Blades to win.

Dax: Go, Shoot!!

(Dax pulls off a Sparking Shoot except the Sparks are Purple)

???: But when he finds out about so called "Legendary Bladers" He challenges them and sees if they can stack up to him.

Dax: *Roars* Deimos!!

(Demios' Avatar Blazes out of the Bey as it blows the whole stadium up into small pieces)

???: The Legendary Bladers aren't so fond about his Blading Style. But do they have what it takes to stop him? Find out on Beyblade Burst Sparking: Sparking Drive!

Yes, I changed it to Sparking Drive because it honestly sounds cooler but who's hyped for this Sparking OC?
Ah, the times before low mode was even a thing... Good times.
Ye I'm excited, let's see how it turns out.
(Nov. 24, 2021  10:33 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Since nobody was able to guess it the Full Combo is Blight Ganon Tragic Mobius Metal I might Post a Chapter later today if I have time

Anabelle really disklikes Victor. (Yes, it is spelled Anabelle cannon wise) Mystic Clash Chapter 11
I'd really like Ratings or just Thoughts!

SpeedySuomi GenesisBlader LJ-Blader GhostFox Kiryu Kazuma @"Hollowmind8" Lucha Burst LegendJustice

Rankings in Mystic Clash

1. Valt Aoi

2. Shu Kurenai

3. Aiga Akaba

4. Bell Daikokuten

5. Rashad Goodman

6. Free De La Hoya

7. Drum Koryu

8. Lui Shirasagijo

9. Hikaru Asahi

10. Hyuga Asahi

11. Delta Akane

12. Phi

13. Gwyn Ronny

14. Xhaka

15. Rantaro Kiyama

16. Sisco Karlisle

17. Daina Kurogami

18. Wakiya Komurasaki

Why does [Annabelle] act so rude nice, yet she acts so nice rude when people are having a battle? 
Chapter 42 of Yin Yang! Valt spams Holy Scimitar! Smile
@"Hollowmind8" GenesisBlader LegendJustice LJ-Blader SpeedySuomi GhostFox CelBeyBlade

In my opinion, this is one of the Best Ethan Chapters I've written so far in this series. But how did you guys enjoy this episode? Give me thoughts opinions or some stuff you just liked! Smile

I'll Post The Next Yin Yang Chapter most likely around December 10th.

Mystic Clash will be getting updates as much as I can Post them and I'll probably start writing Chapter 11 on the 3rd.

Mystical Boldness will also be around the same time as Mystic Clash since I can juggle the both of them
(Nov. 29, 2021  1:12 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 42 of Yin Yang! Valt spams Holy Scimitar! Smile
@"Hollowmind8" GenesisBlader LegendJustice LJ-Blader SpeedySuomi GhostFox CelBeyBlade

In my opinion, this is one of the Best Ethan Chapters I've written so far in this series. But how did you guys enjoy this episode? Give me thoughts opinions or some stuff you just liked! Smile

Mystic Clash will be getting updates as much as I can Post them and I'll probably start writing Chapter 11 on the 3rd.

Mystical Boldness will also be around the same time as Mystic Clash since I can juggle the both of them
AMAZING CHAPTER!
basically austin, adrian, valt and shu were training, then they talked about how valt was gonna defeat Ethan, which is pretty cool. then they go to the colosseum and the battle begins! valt and valkyrie tied with ethan and erebus twice! however the 3rd battle was different. valt in the end used true holy scimitar and annihilated erebus! think it was all amazing and the scene with ethan and his father alexander gliten was so wholesome and kinda made me feel bad for ethan. also why would he risk dying just to get stronger? me personally i would just turn down the offer and get a new bey lol. sure i would probably have daddy issues but still i'd rather have that happen than die! this scene truly shows us how power-hungry ethan is...

so all in all this episode was by far one of if not your best chapter of yin yang, and quite possibly the best chapter of all your fanfics? awesome job with this and now that i think about it i kinda feel bad for shu now that he is facing ethan when he evolves..
(Nov. 29, 2021  1:37 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2021  1:12 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 42 of Yin Yang! Valt spams Holy Scimitar! Smile

AMAZING CHAPTER!
basically austin, adrian, valt and shu were training, then they talked about how valt was gonna defeat Ethan, which is pretty cool. then they go to the colosseum and the battle begins! valt and valkyrie tied with ethan and erebus twice! however the 3rd battle was different. valt in the end used true holy scimitar and annihilated erebus! think it was all amazing and the scene with ethan and his father alexander gliten was so wholesome and kinda made me feel bad for ethan. also why would he risk dying just to get stronger? me personally i would just turn down the offer and get a new bey lol. sure i would probably have daddy issues but still i'd rather have that happen than die! this scene truly shows us how power-hungry ethan is...

so all in all this episode was by far one of if not your best chapter of yin yang, and quite possibly the best chapter of all your fanfics? awesome job with this and now that i think about it i kinda feel bad for shu now that he is facing ethan when he evolves..

It's not actually all about getting stronger. I mean Ethan likes Blading but the only reason he's willing to do this Project is to make Alexander proud of him. That's honestly the source of his Power, his father being proud of him so when he agreed to do the Impure Project (Yes that's it's title) he only did it so his Father would be proud of him which we'll get more on throughout the Story
42): Mastering the Burst Lock!

43): The Snake Pit Prince, Impure Erebus!

44): An Heir's Legacy, Valkyrie Vs. Erebus!

45): A Champion's Bey, Champion Valkyrie!

46): The GT Rainbow, Primal Dragon!

47): The Scramble for the Gears!

48): The WBBA Vs. The Snake Pit!

49): Going Kablamo, The Ultimate Attack!

50): Champion Valkyrie Vs. Holy Valkyrie!

51): Perfect Gold Turbo Vs. The Blaze of Corruption!

52): Ragnaruk's New Storm?!

53): Phoenix's Rising!

54): Adrian's Full Eclipse, Our True Blaze!

55): The Perfect Blaze, The Ultimate Tag Battle! (Finale)
First Three Episodes of Sparking Drive.

1): The King of Tartarus Pit, Tragic Deimos!

2): The Abyss King battles a Legend!!

3): Challenging the World to face our Darkness!
Episode 18 of Beyblade Burst Mystical Boldness has arisen: https://www.wattpad.com/1161856076-beybl...ode-18-the

SpeedySuomi LegendJustice GenesisBlader GhostFox Kiryu Kazuma CelBeyBlade

I'm excited to see what LegendJustice thinks about this series since he's been gone for a while and hasn't seen my recent chapters in a while but I'd like all your guys' input to. Tell me how you thought of this episode and tell me how I can improve!
(Dec. 04, 2021  4:36 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Episode 18 of Beyblade Burst Mystical Boldness has arisen: https://www.wattpad.com/1161856076-beybl...ode-18-the

"SpeedySuomi" "LegendJustice" "GenesisBlader" "Ghostfox" "Kiryu Kazuma" "CelBeyBlade"

I'm excited to see what LegendJustice thinks about this series since he's been gone for a while and hasn't seen my recent chapters in a while but I'd like all your guys' input to. Tell me how you thought of this episode and tell me how I can improve!

I wasn't reading for a while. But I'll soon catch up, you've improved so much. Great job! (Idk why but I don't like the "Me" part. It sometimes feels like "Me" is either you or me lol maybe you should write Pierce instead of "Me". If you don't feel like to change it, then don't do it cuz you do you.)
(Dec. 04, 2021  4:36 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Episode 18 of Beyblade Burst Mystical Boldness has arisen: https://www.wattpad.com/1161856076-beybl...ode-18-the

Time for the review, it was nothing out of the ordinary but the battles were cool again. What I find particularly weird was that Shu kept on using Astral Spark, in other words, he kept going on the offensive, it also used Counter Break twice but that's pretty normal to me. It also ended in a similar way as Shu vs Bell, so maybe try making your battles more flexible. Free vs Bell was anti-climactic too, so it was 'eh'. Overall, I'd say it's a 7.15/10.
Episode 19: Clash of Crimson Beys, Spriggan Vs Valkyrie!: https://www.wattpad.com/1162097457-beybl...episode-19

SpeedySuomi LJ-Blader GenesisBlader LegendJustice GhostFox Kiryu Kazuma CelBeyBlade

I'll work on a Mystic Clash Chapter today and should have that out tonight.

Let me read this real quick and I'll give my rating
11): Vulcan Vs. Fafnir!

12): The Bey of Wisdom, Sage Athena~

13): The Supreme Bey, Supreme Raphael

14): Starting this off strong, BC Sol Vs. Mystical Titans!

15): BC Sol's Ultimate Duo Vs. The Mystical Titan's Ultimate Duo!

16): A Total Legendary War, Battle Royal!

17): The Supreme Lord Vs. The Wisdom Goddess!

18): The Blading World's Calamity, Blight Ganon!

2nd Arc

19): The Mystic Clash Isle!

Chapter 11 of Mystic Clash has been cast into the shadows!
SpeedySuomi @"Hollowmind8" GenesisBlader LegendJustice GhostFox Kiryu Kazuma CelBeyBlade

Thoughts and or Ratings would be Amazing if yall don't mind!
Guess The Bey!

SpRp Kn HWv'
(Dec. 05, 2021  12:54 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: 11): Vulcan Vs. Fafnir!

12): The Bey of Wisdom, Sage Athena~

13): The Supreme Bey, Supreme Raphael

14): Starting this off strong, BC Sol Vs. Mystical Titans!

15): BC Sol's Ultimate Duo Vs. The Mystical Titan's Ultimate Duo!

16): A Total Legendary War, Battle Royal!

17): The Supreme Lord Vs. The Wisdom Goddess!

18): The Blading World's Calamity, Blight Ganon!

2nd Arc

19): The Mystic Clash Isle!

Chapter 11 of Mystic Clash has been cast into the shadows!
"SpeedySuomi" "Hollowmind8" "GenesisBlader" "LegendJustice" "Ghostfox" "Kiryu Kazuma" "CelBeyBlade"

Thoughts and or Ratings would be Amazing if yall don't mind!

Oh shoot I forgot to reply lol.
Chapter was great, Idk why nowadays Free is getting demolished but saved from luck last second, but ok, he might be just a lucky boi. It was just a battle chapter so not much to say. I'd say the score is around 8.42947/10 (for a battle chapter, the criteria are different a bit)

(Dec. 05, 2021  5:50 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Guess The Bey!

SpRp Kn HWv'

Layer: Supreme Raphael (you spoiled it on the chapter names)
Disc: Kn (I have no Idea)
Driver: High Wave'
Chapter 12 of Mystic Clash has descended from Olympus!

SpeedySuomi @"Hollowmind8" LegendJustice GenesisBlader CelBeyBlade "Ghostofox" LJ-Blader Kiryu Kazuma If you'd like to be notified for upcoming Chapters please let me know :) Ratings, Thoughts, and or Reviews would be much appreciated!
(Dec. 06, 2021  3:10 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 12 of Mystic Clash has descended from Olympus!

SpeedySuomi @"Hollowmind8" LegendJustice GenesisBlader CelBeyBlade "Ghostofox" LJ-Blader Kiryu Kazuma If you'd like to be notified for upcoming Chapters please let me know Smile Ratings, Thoughts, and or Reviews would be much appreciated!

Btw you wrote ghostofox