[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst SK Drive/Cyber Force

(Nov. 12, 2021  12:26 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Shu Kurenai's Blazing Spirt fights on in Chapter 34!! Yin Yang!!
"LJ-Blader" "Hollowmind8" "GenesisBlader" "LegendJustice" "GhostFox" "CelBeyBlade" "Lucha Burst" no name changes this time.
Nice chapter. Also, second team battle is AA vs HH
Y'know I don't have a good cover line so just read Chapter 35 of Yin Yang.
LJ-Blader GenesisBlader @"Hollowmind8" Lucha Burst GhostFox LegendJustice

I'd really like a Rating Please!
Chapter 11 of Mystical Boldness, Arc 1's Finale: https://www.wattpad.com/1153899428-beybl...episode-11

LJ-Blader CelBeyBlade LegendJustice GenesisBlader GhostFox Lucha Burst

I'd like your opinion on this Chapter and or the whole Arc!
(Nov. 13, 2021  2:19 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Y'know I don't have a good cover line so just read Chapter 35 of Yin Yang.
"JL-Bey" "BigBangGenesis" "Hivemind8" "Lucha Burst" "SpookyGhost" "JusticeLegend"
"The name changing is baaaaaack!" - Hollow
I'd really like a Rating Please!

I see foreshadowing
You want a rating, but you didn't said you wanted all the rating... So I'll just give you the end result: 26.47/30
36) Crash Landing on the Oni's Island!
37) The Dragon of Rage, Fatal Longinus!

38) Perfect Gear Asriel, Adrian's Revolution!
39) The Destructive Flames, Curropt Phonix
40) The Wildfire, Training with Legends!
My entry is here, if you can't choose between mine and CelBeyBlade's entry (a very good entry btw). I'd recommend giving him the priority. It is a giant entry, prob the biggest I've ever done, so if it crashes your device's chrome, try clicking to reply to it and read it there, that way it doesn't crash for some reason.
It is so big my Chrome lags when I'm writing, might be my cellphone's great 3 y/o tech.
Chapter 36 of Beyblade Burst Yin Yang has risen from the Island of Demons!
LJ-Blader LegendJustice GenesisBlader Lucha Burst GhostFox CelBeyBlade

Find the Percy Jackson Reference for a Prize (The Prize is a Good Job from UnseenBurst)
Thalia: Someone’s angry.

It is beautiful!
(Nov. 15, 2021  12:56 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Thalia: Someone’s angry.

It is beautiful!

You win your award! Good Job, LJ-Blader. It was a reference to Thalia being Zeus' daughter in the Percy Jackson Series
(Nov. 15, 2021  12:58 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2021  12:56 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Thalia: Someone’s angry.

It is beautiful!

You win your award! Good Job, LJ-Blader. It was a reference to Thalia being Zeus' daughter in the Percy Jackson Series
oh yeah the one that was a tree in the first book on camp half-blood
(Nov. 14, 2021  10:02 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: My entry is here, if you can't choose between mine and CelBeyBlade's entry (a very good entry btw). I'd recommend giving him the priority. It is a giant entry, prob the biggest I've ever done, so if it crashes your device's chrome, try clicking to reply to it and read it there, that way it doesn't crash for some reason.
It is so big my Chrome lags when I'm writing, might be my cellphone's great 3 y/o tech.

Thanks
Sorry Guys I'm just really busy and I need to announce the Winners now. I apologize.

1st Place SpeedySuomi 

2nd @"Hollowmind8" 

3rd: LJ-Blader

Thank you all for participating I'll have the next Arc's Chapters up soon.

Mystical Boldness Arc 2 Episodes

11) The Flying Dynamite Battle Tour

12) Tremor at Beigoma Academy, Pierce Vs. Valt!

13) The Flaming Salsa, Magma Ifrit

14) The Unseen Shogun, Vagabond Yamato!

15) Crimson Clash, Pierce Vs. Rashad!

16) The Final Stretch, Team Relay!

17) The Hyper Crimson God, Astral Spriggan!

18) The Greek Olympian's Quest Against the Dragon!

19) Battle of the Crimson Beys, Spriggan Vs. Valkyrie!

20) The Ultra Double Tag Battles!

21) The Volcanic Eruption, Magma Smash!

22) The 8 Headed Dragon, Guilty Longinus!

23) The Flamming Hot Salsa Vs. The Raging Dragon's Strike!

24) The Perfect Hero, Perfect Gear Perseus!

25) The Jumping Valkyrie Vs. The Metal Longinus!

26) Basara's Challenge, Facing Longinus!

27) Saving The Demon King!

28) The Strategic Sky Battle, The Supreme King Vs. The Olympian Hero
(Nov. 17, 2021  4:12 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Sorry Guys I'm just really busy and I need to announce the Winners now. I apologize.

1st Place SpeedySuomi 

2nd @"Hollowmind8" 

3rd: LJ-Blader

Thank you all for participating I'll have the next Arc's Chapters up soon.

Mystical Boldness Arc 2 Episodes

11) The Flying Dynamite Battle Tour

12) Tremor at Beigoma Academy, Pierce Vs. Valt!

13) The Flaming Salsa, Magma Ifrit

14) The Unseen Shogun, Vagabond Yamato!

15) Crimson Clash, Pierce Vs. Rashad!

16) The Final Stretch, Team Relay!

17) The Hyper Crimson God, Astral Spriggan!

18) The Greek Olympian's Quest Against the Dragon!

19) Battle of the Crimson Beys, Spriggan Vs. Valkyrie!

20) The Ultra Double Tag Battles!

21) The Volcanic Eruption, Magma Smash!

22) The 8 Headed Dragon, Guilty Longinus!

23) The Flamming Hot Salsa Vs. The Raging Dragon's Strike!

24) The Perfect Hero, Perfect Gear Perseus!

25) The Jumping Valkyrie Vs. The Metal Longinus!

26) Basara's Challenge, Facing Longinus!

27) Saving The Demon King!

28) The Strategic Sky Battle, The Supreme King Vs. The Olympian Hero

Alright, P1! Looking forward to this!
Next Series (After Yin Yang) Preview!

Me: Listen Bladers of the World! I Dax Akagami will destroy all your Sparking Beys!

(My Bey would speed up and slam into First Solomon as First Solomon starts wobbling)

???: *Gasps*

Me: Me and my Bey, Barberic Deimos will Destroy The Blading Legends!!

(First Uranus would get pummeled with Attacks as it barely stands, Deimos starts clashing with it wildly)

Me: Get ready to be crushed because I don't hold back!!

(First Solomon busts instantly as Deimos speeds around the stadium and carves a Cursive D on the stadium)

Me: You're shatter next time on Beyblade Burst Twilight Spark

3! 2! 1! Go, Shoot!!

Deimos: *Roars*

this doesn't relate to Yin Yang in any way. It's a Sparking OC
A cursive letter D? Damn, this should be interesting.
I just came up with the Ultimate name for the series! (I know that was quick but I did some thinking) Twilight Spark! what do you think?
(Nov. 19, 2021  1:10 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I just came up with the Ultimate name for the series! (I know that was quick but I did some thinking) Twilight Spark! what do you think?

sounds good to me lol 😞👌
Mystical Boldness Episode 12: The Flying Dynamite Battle Tour: https://www.wattpad.com/1154469632-beybl...ode-12-the

SpeedySuomi LegendJustice GenesisBlader LJ-Blader GhostFox Kiryu Kazuma

I'd like your thoughts on The Dynamite Battle Tour so far. Sorry this took so long. Also this weekend will purely be Mystic Clash, I might multitask and be able to drop in some Episodes of Mystical Boldness.
(Nov. 19, 2021  3:39 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Mystical Boldness Episode 12: The Flying Dynamite Battle Tour: https://www.wattpad.com/1154469632-beybl...ode-12-the

I'd like your thoughts on The Dynamite Battle Tour so far. Sorry this took so long. Also this weekend will purely be Mystic Clash, I might multitask and be able to drop in some Episodes of Mystical Boldness.

Huh, this is pretty nice. I'm digging the interactions with the characters, especially with Rashad and Ilya, it gives them a good amount of character which I like. As for the battles, they're surprisingly short, to say the least, and Valt just pulled up with TSS all of a sudden, shouldn't he be at least using Savior Slash first? The battles feel sorta rushed, but other than that, I'll give it a good 7.8/10. Not too bad, not too great either.
(Nov. 19, 2021  4:12 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2021  3:39 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Mystical Boldness Episode 12: The Flying Dynamite Battle Tour: https://www.wattpad.com/1154469632-beybl...ode-12-the

Huh, this is pretty nice. I'm digging the interactions with the characters, especially with Rashad and Ilya, it gives them a good amount of character which I like. As for the battles, they're surprisingly short, to say the least, and Valt just pulled up with TSS all of a sudden, shouldn't he be at least using Savior Slash first? The battles feel sorta rushed, but other than that, I'll give it a good 7.8/10. Not too bad, not too great either.

Thanks for the Honest Review Watch out Hollowmind this guy's taking your job (I'm kidding) would you like to be notified when I post a Chapter or would you only like to be notified when a Mystical Boldness Episode comes out. Or none is fine with me your choice
I lost

Sad

Y i lost
im sad please symphatize
(Nov. 19, 2021  5:36 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2021  4:12 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Huh, this is pretty nice. I'm digging the interactions with the characters, especially with Rashad and Ilya, it gives them a good amount of character which I like. As for the battles, they're surprisingly short, to say the least, and Valt just pulled up with TSS all of a sudden, shouldn't he be at least using Savior Slash first? The battles feel sorta rushed, but other than that, I'll give it a good 7.8/10. Not too bad, not too great either.

Thanks for the Honest Review Watch out Hollowmind this guy's taking your job (I'm kidding) would you like to be notified when I post a Chapter or would you only like to be notified when a Mystical Boldness Episode comes out. Or none is fine with me your choice

You can notify me if you like, I guess.
(Nov. 19, 2021  8:55 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: I lost

Sad

Y i lost
im sad please symphatize

Why man im sad
Episode 13: Tremor at Beigoma Academy, Valkyrie Vs. Perseus!: https://www.wattpad.com/1156221635-beybl...episode-13

SpeedySuomi LJ-Blader GenesisBlader Kiryu Kazuma Lucha Burst GhostFox LegendJustice

Now I need to know. Was this chapter better than the last one? Please give me your thoughts and I promise on Saturday, Sunday, and Wenseday I'll only work on Mystic Clash and I should get at least 2 or 3 Chapters done.
(Nov. 20, 2021  3:55 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Episode 13: Tremor at Beigoma Academy, Valkyrie Vs. Perseus!: https://www.wattpad.com/1156221635-beybl...episode-13

SpeedySuomi LJ-Blader GenesisBlader Kiryu Kazuma Lucha Burst GhostFox LegendJustice

Now I need to know. Was this chapter better than the last one? Please give me your thoughts and I promise on Saturday, Sunday, and Wenseday I'll only work on Mystic Clash and I should get at least 2 or 3 Chapters done.

Same rating as last time, 7.8/10. But I must admit, I like the battles here too, Pierce didn't just show off his power right off the bat with the upgrade. However, the battles had a big problem too... Valt got curbstomped immediately on the next round, you should've at least given them a good, long battle. It's as if the battles are constrained by the 10-minute runtime of the real anime. You're writing a fanfic, so try and maximize the battles' runtime to give them great intensity even if they have two rounds. Other than that, the chapter was still good and Yuuki's intro was spot-on, he just gets straight to the point which I like.