[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst SK Drive/Cyber Force

Genisisblader we need a final participant in rougeblader's cbts thread wanna pick a combo and join?

Same thing for you Legendjustice
(Aug. 10, 2021  10:36 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Genisisblader we need a final participant in rougeblader's cbts thread wanna pick a combo and join?

Same thing for you Legendjustice

Bruh, wrong thread. If they want to enter they will, you don't need to tell them to. (srry if I sounded too serious)
Grammar: 4/5 I keep thinking like i saw a mistake then a re-read it and I did see a mistake so you can work on that but beside that things were okay!

Plot: 5/5 Its nice and simple to understand we're the characters are good job on that!

Characters: 4.1/5 you brought them alive it's just that something felt of about how it was played like how wally came out of nowhere but hey that's just me.

Diolouge: 4/5 Idk what too say lol

Length: 4/5 it wasn't to long but it WASN'T short good job!

Over all: 17/20 it wasn't your best chapter but knowing you you'll improve!
(Aug. 10, 2021  10:49 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Grammar: 4/5 I keep thinking like i saw a mistake then a re-read it and I did see a mistake so you can work on that but beside that things were okay!

Plot: 5/5 Its nice and simple to understand we're the characters are good job on that!

Characters: 4.1/5 you brought them alive it's just that something felt of about how it was played like how wally came out of nowhere but hey that's just me.

Austin: Alright, so--

(Wally appears in the room)

Ren/Austin: What the--

Lol, yeah, I couldn't come up with a good reason why Wally would be over, thanks for the rating!
(Aug. 10, 2021  10:52 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  10:49 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Grammar: 4/5 I keep thinking like i saw a mistake then a re-read it and I did see a mistake so you can work on that but beside that things were okay!

Plot: 5/5  Its nice and simple to understand we're the characters are good job on that!

Austin: Alright, so--

(Wally appears in the room)

Ren/Austin: What the--

Lol, yeah, I couldn't come up with a good reason why Wally would be over, thanks for the rating!
maybe wally could burst the door idk.
Oh I know how about Wally bust down the door and then turns into count night from Beyblade burst turbo and has a new bey called midnight aether/ eclipse.
4) Wild Dragon, Savage Wyvern!

5) Battling A Legend!

6) Friends Forever!!
Name: Acheros Izumi

Appearance: Paled skinned boy of average height.Medium length black hair with a white streak (messy). Wears black hoodie with a white abstract bey's image on it. Ripped jeans.

Personality: So basically he is free but has Shu traits too (Kind, encouraging, short temper etc.)

Bey: Dire Aeneas 4B' Xtend+'
Launcher: Black with a bit of translucent blue and white.

Chip - Aeneas: Left spin with a Perseus-like design (black white and teal) has metal on the white parts. Bahamut slopes.

Blade - Dire: Smooth, sharp metal blades on a rounded ring made out of offensive rubber. (White blades, black rubber)

Chassis - 4B: Chassis which can change modes from attack to defense. Attack: when hit hard enough 4hard plastic blades will poke out from the disc. Defense: When being attacked, 6 rounded blades made out of rubber will pop out to prevent attacks.

Driver- Xtend+': Xtend+ but with 9 modes that can change in the heat of battle.

Special moves: Dire break: Basically the chassis activating in attack mode.
Dire spin: Driver changes modes giving it extra spin.
Plague scythe: hits the opponent with all of its blades and hits it high in the air (98% burst chance).

Btw this bey can spin steal not equalise (I mean it can but it's gimmick is to spin steal.

Yang system
I might not able to join any contests because I'm sick lol
Name: Ryo kurogami
Bey: Undead Deathsycther 5B Metal Zephyr
Age 13
Bio When Ryo was a small boy he got the chance to battle Valt Aoi. This motivated him to create the perfect bey. 6 years later he used his dad's( Daigo) hollow Deathsycther to create the vicious undead Deathsycther. And is now A rank #3 he rose so quickly the legends had to hold a meeting about this while Daigo just smiled proudly.

Chip: Deathsycther represents the face of death and death's scythe
Blade- undead: Undead features one black and one right side. The black side has a long metal scythe that will slide forward to deal devastating damage. The other side is lined with 3 upper mini blades lined with rubber so it can spin steal from left spins and KO right spins.
Chassis- 5B: 5B can either increase attack or stamina power. When the heavy side is lined up with the long black scythe upon a hard impact it will lift upwards and fuse with the scythe increasing attack power. When lined up with the white side 5B will create tons and tons of weight on the whites allowing it to spin steel from left spins greater and if it's lined up with the white side above the strong impact from that specific side it will rotate to the black side with the size lift upwards and have switched from stamina to attack mode.
Tip: Metal Zephyr is Zephyr but lined with heavy metal this increasing the weigh of Deathsycther.

Note: this is a yang bey.
Chapter 5 has risen up!
nice episode lad!
(Aug. 12, 2021  4:27 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 5 has risen up!

Adrian finally defeated Ren lol
(Aug. 12, 2021  5:31 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  4:27 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 5 has risen up!

Adrian finally defeated Ren lol

It's about time, lol
Adrian: It’s on the bottom of the layer, I replaced it with the Yin Armor to make it heavy!

Me: (It sure will be)

Who is talking? Is it adrien or Austin I’m so confused
(Aug. 12, 2021  6:20 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Adrian: It’s on the bottom of the layer, I replaced it with the Yin Armor to make it heavy!

UGH!!! My mistake, I think it was Adrian
(Aug. 12, 2021  6:22 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  6:20 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Adrian: It’s on the bottom of the layer, I replaced it with the Yin Armor to make it heavy!

UGH!!! My mistake, I think it was Adrian
oh i was confused too
Eh, we all get there at some point tho
I'm going to be busy this week (And I don't wanna announce the winners on Friday The 13th)

3rd: GhostFox!

2nd: LJ-Blader!

1st: @"Hollowmind8"!!

All of these characters will be featured in the fanfiction thank you everyone who won and have a nice day!
ooooooooooooooo i forgot to participate lol

congrats to everyone!
Yay! Thanks UnseenBurst!

Good Job to all!
Blackout Asriel

Morningstar Anpao

dang these sound cool
(Aug. 12, 2021  9:51 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm going to be busy this week (And I don't wanna announce the winners on Friday The 13th)

3rd: "GhostFox"!

2nd: "LJ-Blader"!

1st: "Hollowmind8"!!

All of these characters will be featured in the fanfiction thank you everyone who won and have a nice day!

Nice

Anyways, if you're not, then I am