[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Ridge Storm

The number one piece of info is to look for ALL the answers. You must familiarize yourselves with each format and make sure you look through the ENTIRE organizer's guide.
Good luck to the both of you!
If you need to reach me again, PM ME! @Strikegamerv6 you have PMs disabled.
I agree Please stop flooding my threads and others thread, just PM them

also in recent news, Some new characters will be releasing soon as part of RS, their beys will include the following beys: Deathscyther, Achilles, Ragnarok +1 mystery bey

Rikishi kiyama

Ares Akabane

Daxton Kurogami

Vanon Aoi

Next two episodes
Episode 3: Cyclone Knight! the rising blader!
Episode 4: Let the world championships begin

(Jun. 03, 2021  6:04 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  6:00 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: seriously, I need more characters... I'll create more by myself if no one adds any

Name: Kurin Lopez
Bey: Cyclone Knight 
Siblings: he is the younger brother of Kit Lopez
Personality: h has a but of a temper but he has a soft spot
Looks: he wears red jacket with a black T-shirt and white and has free eyes and wears a kit's hat but back words and has brown hair

Moves: Cyclone sense and Cyclone guard

is cyclone Knight a stamina type like air knight?
(Jun. 03, 2021  9:25 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: I agree Please stop flooding my threads and others thread, just PM them

also in recent news, Some new characters will be releasing soon as part of RS, their beys will include the following beys: Deathscyther, Achilles, Ragnarok +1 mystery bey

Rikishi kiyama

Ares Akabane

Daxton Kurogami

Vanon Aoi

Next two episodes

(Jun. 03, 2021  6:04 PM)JJustice Wrote: Name: Kurin Lopez
Bey: Cyclone Knight 
Siblings: he is the younger brother of Kit Lopez
Personality: h has a but of a temper but he has a soft spot
Looks: he wears red jacket with a black T-shirt and white and has free eyes and wears a kit's hat but back words and has brown hair

Moves: Cyclone sense and Cyclone guard

is cyclone Knight a stamina type like air knight?
Yup

Episode 4 will start the world championships...
(Jun. 04, 2021  3:41 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Episode 3: Cyclone Knight! the rising blader!

Grammar that s the only thing you need to fix beside that nice chapter 👍
(Jun. 04, 2021  4:02 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  3:41 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Episode 3: Cyclone Knight! the rising blader!

Grammar that s the only thing you need to fix beside that nice chapter 👍
I'll work on that I've been using Grammarly and it seems to not know how Beyblade works lol, I'll work on it
(Jun. 04, 2021  4:14 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  4:02 AM)JJustice Wrote: Grammar that s the only thing you need to fix beside that nice chapter 👍
I'll work on that I've been using Grammarly and it seems to not know how Beyblade works lol, I'll work on it
Note to self I need to get granmerly again
tournament bracket: https://brackethq.com/b/0woq/ "the top 8 bladers across the world were chosen for this rounament"

@"JJustice" @"Strikegamerv6" chapter 4 is out if you wanna rate it
(Jun. 04, 2021  4:29 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: tournament bracket: https://brackethq.com/b/0woq/ "the top 8 bladers across the world were chosen for this rounament"

I will rate it later today
(Jun. 04, 2021  4:29 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: tournament bracket: https://brackethq.com/b/0woq/ "the top 8 bladers across the world were chosen for this rounament"

DUDE this is amazing your grammar is on point and I don't know What to say but there was something wrong with akabane in the sentence but this is good
Plot: 2/5. Still just focuses on the one battle (Also it seems Highly unlikely for a stamina type to use an attacking move sure counter strikes are good but no all-out attacks).
Dialogue: 2/5. I mean I guess there is kinda some dialogue but it feels like we don't touch the personalities that much feel like they're talking just for the sake of talking.
Characterization: 1/5. Ok Shu is not that weak to lose even a point to a noob and why is there a world tournament is this like another dimension or into the future also where is Valt if there's a world tournament shouldn't Valt be in there and there is no point for Shu to be in a world tournament since he is already #2 in the world (Srry if I sound harsh)
Grammar: 4/5 Only saw a couple of mistake like "Ragnarok"
Battle: 1/5 Ngl felt super rushed.
10/25 You've gotten better but you still have some work to do (Not trying to be mean just my feedback)

Next time try making a plot or an obstacle or something like that
(Jun. 04, 2021  5:01 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Plot: 2/5. Still just focuses on the one battle (Also it seems Highly unlikely for a stamina type to use an attacking move sure counter strikes are good but no all-out attacks).
Dialogue: 2/5. I mean I guess there is kinda some dialogue but it feels like we don't touch the personalities that much feel like they're talking just for the sake of talking.
Characterization: 1/5. Ok Shu is not that weak to lose even a point to a noob and why is there a world tournament is this like another dimension or into the future also where is Valt if there's a world tournament shouldn't Valt be in there and there is no point for Shu to be in a world tournament since he is already #2 in the world (sorry if I sound harsh)
Grammar: 4/5 Only saw a couple of mistake like "Ragnarok"
Battle: 1/5 Ngl felt super rushed.
10/25 You've gotten better but you still have some work to do (Not trying to be mean just my feedback)

Next time try making a plot or an obstacle or something like that
valts not in it because I didn't want to use too many characters from the anime
2. Shu can enter a tournament even if he's number 2
3. the characters In this are supposed to be the top bladers in the world
4. what am I supposed to do, focus on 4 battles at once? the one battle thing,that confuses me
5. The basis of RS is set in another "dimension" per say. this would be like the original burst, so characters like Valt aren't in this world
also were just getting into it were only 4 chapters in... there's not gonna be a huge amount of action or story

also the battles will be longer depending on the bladers in them, for example, the free vs Kurin battle will be much longer
(Jun. 05, 2021  2:36 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Can I rate it?

Go ahead rate it
(Jun. 05, 2021  2:54 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2021  2:36 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Can I rate it?

Go ahead rate it

Give me a few minutes.
Next few episodes:

Episode 5: Achilles vs Dragon... The ultimate showdown!
RIdge Storm will Be ending as of right now I Won't have a computer to write it. Around August I should be able to return to writing. This will probably be the end of the ridge storm entirely. There will be a replacement.
(Jun. 10, 2021  1:32 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: RIdge Storm will Be ending as of right now I Won't have a computer to write it. Around August I should be able to return to writing. This will probably be the end of the ridge storm entirely. There will be a replacement.

Just use other devices😀 but I get it