[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Lionheart

One year after the Dynamite era, a mysterious bright light flashed across the globe. This strange event changed the form of Beys around the globe, evolving Beys into Lionheart Beys, Beys that are rumored to possess a mysterious power. Due to this event, the WBBA decided to host the Lionheart Cup to see who's the strongest Lionheart Blader. This interested many Lionheart bladers, new and old around the world, even Shou Hiryuin, a blader who doesn't possess a Lionheart. However, that changes when he finds the Attack-Type Lionheart Bey, Destroyer Siegfried, and starts defeating blader left and right. Will Shou become the greatest Lionheart Blader in the world or will he fail? 

Character & Beys:

Shou Huiryuin & Destroyer Siegfried.Flash

Nagito Muzichi & Ronin Niddhogr.Violation

Valt Aoi & Paladin Valkyrie.Reboot Metal

Bong-Cha Yuuki & Thief Beelzebub.Superstorm

Chikako Yumiya & Bowman Centaur.Eternal Metal

Free de la Hoya & Bandit Fafnir.Void.Absorb'
Looks interesting, I will be reading this.
I will be reading this, Nice info!
I'll be reading too, this fanfic sounds interesting!
Niddhogr gonna be in this? Interesting! Is this before he met Negi or something different?
(Aug. 27, 2021  12:06 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Niddhogr gonna be in this? Interesting! Is this before he met Negi or something different?
Unfortunately, it's a different Niddhogr from my other fanfic but with a similar personality. This fanfic has no correlation with Cosmic Fight.
(Aug. 27, 2021  12:10 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2021  12:06 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Niddhogr gonna be in this? Interesting! Is this before he met Negi or something different?
Unfortunately, it's a different Niddhogr from my other fanfic but with a similar personality. This fanfic has no correlation with Cosmic Fight.

I see 👀.
Chapters List:

Chapter 1: The Strongest Lionheart Bey, Siegfried!
Chapter 2: Legend of Legends, VALT AOI?!?!
Chapter 3: Dragon vs Dragon Slayer! Niddhogr vs Siegfried!!
Chapter 4: Niddhogr's True Power!!!
Chapter 5: Gluttonous Devil, Gale Beelzebub!!!
Chapter 6: Offense and Endurance, Thunder Centaur?!?!
(Aug. 27, 2021  12:19 AM)Dark red Wrote: Chapters List:

Chapter 2: Legend of Legends, VALT AOI?!?!
Chapter 3: Dragon vs Dragon Slayer! Niddhogr vs Siegfried!!
Chapter 4: Niddhogr's True Power!!!
Chapter 5: Gluttonous Devil, Gale Beelzebub!!!
Chapter 6: Offense and Endurance, Thunder Centaur?!?!

awesome! looking forward to this and good luck!

One year after the Dynamite era, a mysterious bright light flashed across the globe. This strange event changed the form of Beys around the globe, evolving Beys into Lionheart Beys, Beys that are rumored to possess the mysterious power of ancient warriors. This gave birth to the new age of Beyblade, the Lionheart Era.

(At Beigoma Academy's gymnasium where there is a crowd of kids surrounding six bladers who're about to battle)

Shou: Y'all ready to rumble? (Holds out his launcher to his five opponents)

Blader #1:  Heck yeah! We're going to end your winning streak, boy!

Blader #2: You going to get thrashed, good buddy!

Shou: Yeah, aight! We'll see about that. (Attaches his Bey to his laucher) Ready?

Bladers #1-5:  Yeah!!!!

All: Three...Two......One

Shou/Bladers #1-5: GO SHOOT! (Launches their beys into the stadium)

Bladers #1-5: Send him flying!!! (All their beys charge at Shou's bey)

Shou: Take 'em all out!!! (His Bey charges at the opposing beys, bursting all five of them)

(All five bladers fall to their knees, looking down on their bey parts )

Blader #3: Dang, he's strong!

Blader #4: Nah, he's isn't strong, he's OP!!!

Blader #5: Why did we challenge him again?

Shou: Man, that was easy! I thought you guys would at least be stronger since the last time we battled.

Boy #1: (murmured to his friend in the crowd) I thought those guys trained before battling Shou.

Boy #2: They weren't the only ones who were training. (looks at Shou) Shou was training too.

Girl #1: It's thanks to that training that Shou is the strongest blader at our school.

Shou: (overhears Girl #1) That's right, I am the strongest Blader in this school, Shou Hiryuin!

????: You're the strongest blader at this school?

(All the kids look around to see where the voice was coming from)

Shou: Who said that?

????: I did!!!

(A mysterious kid with red hair and yellow eyes enter the gymnasium)

Shou: Who the heck are you?

????: I'm Nagito Muzichi, the one who going to take your title of "Beigoma's Strongest Blader."

Shou: Yeah right, you actually think you can beat me?

Nagito: Dang right I can, especially with this Bey, Ronin Niddhogr! (Holds out a dragon-themed, Attack-type Bey)

Boy #1: No way, that's a Lionheart Bey!

Boy #2: That guy actually has one of those?!?!

Girl #1: Shou might actually lose this battle since he only possesses a Dynamite Bey, not a Lionheart Bey.

Shou: A Lionheart Bey doesn't mean anything! Strength comes from the blader, not the bey. And I going to show that fact right now! (Attaches his bey onto his laucher)

Nagito: That's what they all say. (Attaches Niddhogr onto his laucher)

All: Three...Two...One

Shou/Nagito: GO SHOOT!!!! (Both bladers launch their beys into the stadium)

(Both Beys are going opposite directions)

Shou: So your Bey spins counterclockwise.

Nagito: Of course, it's the strongest left-spinning Bey in the world.

Shou: We'll see about that. Attack!!! (Shou's Bey speed around the stadium to charge at Niddhogr)

Nagito: Nidhoggr, meet the attack! (Niddhogr also speeds to intercept Shou's Bey)

(Both Beys collide with each other causing a small shockwave to the stadium  (Both Beys collide with each other, causing a shockwave stadium. Both beys ricochet off each other, going the opposite directions compared to their earlier movement)

Nagito: So, you survived Niddhogr's attack? Impressive, but how many hits can your bey withstand?

Shou: I can take as many attacks you can throw me, bucko.

Nagito: Then, let's get crazy, Niddhogr!!! (Niddhogr makes a U-turn and charges at Shou's Bey again)

Shou: Go wild!!! (His Bey also charges at the Niddhogr)

(Both beys starting colliding with each other, left and right, causing shockwaves in the stadium. Sometimes, one of the beys would try to avoid the one attacks of the other to counterattack. Though both beys were equal in power, Shou's Bey was losing stamina and stability from Niddhogr's attacks.)

Shou: What!? I'm losing power already?!

Nagito: Deliver the final blow, Niddhogr!!!  

(Niddhogr attacks Shou's Bey, breaking it into pieces)

Shou: No way! (Picks up his broken bey)

(Nagito with a solemn expression on his face, leaves the scene as Shou looks at his Bey in despair)

Shou: I freaking lost!

(One hour later, Shou is walking home with a depressed look on his face.)

Shou: I can't believe I lost to that guy! I always win against my opponents so matter who they are. ( Looks at his broken bey) I need to get a new bey so I get a rematch against that kid. A bey that can truly help me to be the strongest blader in the world.

????: I can grant you the power to become the strongest blader in the world.

Shou: (Looks around for that voice and sees it belonging to none of the people on the street)Oh no, not another mysterious voice.

????: Follow my voice and you shall be rewarded with something special, young one.

Shou: I don't know about that. I'm not supposed to listen to strangers, especially mysterious ones.

????: Worry not, child, I have no intention of harm you in any way. I just want to grant you a partner to do battle with.

Shou: Okay, I'll do what you say, but if I see anything fishy, I running away.

????: Understandable.

(Shou follows the mysterious voice which leads him to the forest)

Shou: Okay, where are you? (Looks around for a person of the mysterious voice)

????: I'm near your feet, young one.

(Shou looks down to see a warrior themed, Attack-type Bey near his shoes and picks it up)

Shou: No way, it's a Lionheart Bey!

????: Yes, I am a Lionheart Bey. My name is Destroyer Siegfried, the strongest Lionheart Bey.

Shou: Woah!!! So, you're the mysterious voice?

Siegfried: Correct, I am the one who summoned you here to be my partner.

Shou: Sweet! Now I can have a rematch against that Nagito kid and defeat -------

????: Hello, is somebody there?

Shou: Another mysterious voice? Who is it now?

(A boy with blue hair and brown eyes come into sight, coming from some big bushes, with a Bey glowing in his hand.)

Shou: VALT AOI?!?!
(Aug. 31, 2021  6:51 AM)Dark red Wrote: Chapter 1: The Strongest Lionheart Bey, Siegfried!

One year after the Dynamite era, a mysterious bright light flashed across the globe. This strange event changed the form of Beys around the globe, evolving Beys into Lionheart Beys, Beys that are rumored to possess the mysterious power of ancient warriors. This gave birth to the new age of Beyblade, the Lionheart Era.

(At Beigoma Academy's gymnasium where there is a crowd of kids surrounding six bladers who're about to battle)

Shou: Yeah, aight! We'll see about that. (Attaches his Bey to his laucher) Ready?

Shou: Take 'em all out!!! (His Bey charges at the opposing beys, bursting all five of them)

Shou: Man, that was easy! I thought you guys would at least be stronger since the last time we battled.

Boy #1: (murmured to his friend in the crowd) I thought those guys trained before battling Shou.

Boy #2: They weren't the only ones who were training. (looks at Shou) Shou was training too.

Girl #1: It's thanks to that training that Shou is the strongest blader at our school.

Shou: (overhears Girl #1) That's right, I am the strongest Blader in this school, Shou Hiryuin!

????: I'm Nagito Muzichi, the one who going to take your title of "Beigoma's Strongest Blader."

Nagito: Dang right I can, especially with this Bey, Ronin Niddhogr! (Holds out a dragon-themed, Attack-type Bey)

Girl #1: Shou might actually lose this battle since he only possesses a Dynamite Bey, not a Lionheart Bey.

Shou: A Lionheart Bey doesn't mean anything! Strength comes from the blader, not the bey. And I going to show that fact right now! (Attaches his bey onto his laucher)

Shou: We'll see about that. Attack!!! (Shou's Bey speed around the stadium to charge at Niddhogr)

Nagito: Nidhoggr, meet the attack! (Niddhogr also speeds to intercept Shou's Bey)

(Both Beys collide with each other causing a small shockwave to the stadium  (Both Beys collide with each other, causing a shockwave stadium. Both beys ricochet off each other, going the opposite directions compared to their earlier movement)

Nagito: So, you survived Niddhogr's attack? Impressive, but how many hits can your bey withstand?

Nagito: Then, let's get crazy, Niddhogr!!! (Niddhogr makes a U-turn and charges at Shou's Bey again)

(Both beys starting colliding with each other, left and right, causing shockwaves in the stadium. Sometimes, one of the beys would try to avoid the one attacks of the other to counterattack. Though both beys were equal in power, Shou's Bey was losing stamina and stability from Niddhogr's attacks.)

(Nagito with a solemn expression on his face, leaves the scene as Shou looks at his Bey in despair)

Shou: I can't believe I lost to that guy! I always win against my opponents so matter who they are. ( Looks at his broken bey) I need to get a new bey so I get a rematch against that kid. A bey that can truly help me to be the strongest blader in the world.

Shou: (Looks around for that voice and sees it belonging to none of the people on the street)Oh no, not another mysterious voice.

????: Follow my voice and you shall be rewarded with something special, young one.

Shou: I don't know about that. I'm not supposed to listen to strangers, especially mysterious ones.

????: Worry not, child, I have no intention of harm you in any way. I just want to grant you a partner to do battle with.

(Shou looks down to see a warrior themed, Attack-type Bey near his shoes and picks it up)

????: Yes, I am a Lionheart Bey. My name is Destroyer Siegfried, the strongest Lionheart Bey.

Shou: Sweet! Now I can have a rematch against that Nagito kid and defeat -------

(A boy with blue hair and brown eyes come into sight, coming from some big bushes, with a Bey glowing in his hand.)

Nice, it's a great chapter, Siegfried is the slayer of Fafnir right? Does that mean he'll have an intense rivalry with Free?

And maybe you can post something like how the characters looks or details of the bey? It makes it good to visualize the scene you wrote.
(Aug. 31, 2021  7:30 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2021  6:51 AM)Dark red Wrote: Chapter 1: The Strongest Lionheart Bey, Siegfried!

Nice, it's a great chapter, Siegfried is the slayer of Fafnir right? Does that mean he'll have an intense rivalry with Free?

And maybe you can post something like how the characters looks or details of the bey? It makes it good to visualize the scene you wrote.
Thanks, Nagito is going to be Shou's intense rival, not Free. Also, I will post characters' bios and details of the beys Btw how do you do the spoiler tag?
(Aug. 31, 2021  9:04 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2021  7:30 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Nice, it's a great chapter, Siegfried is the slayer of Fafnir right? Does that mean he'll have an intense rivalry with Free?

Thanks, Nagito is going to be Shou's intense rival, not Free. Also, I will post characters' bios and details of the beys Btw how do you do the spoiler tag?

(spoiler)

Your text (/spoiler) just replace () by [].