[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Limited

(Dec. 18, 2020  11:41 PM)Xtend+ Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:15 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Bet here’s mine

Golden Freddy: A dual spin layer with rubber and a metal chip in the center. The avatar in the center is a yellow bear with a black hat and black eyes with white pupils. The bear will be missing it’s left ear and wires will be coming out of it. The rubber is black and the rest of the bey is yellow with stripes of black over it.

Zenith: it’s zenith but the red is yellow and the white parts and metal on it is colored black.

Bullet’: It’s bullet but a dash version and is where golden freddys main moves is from.

Special moves:

Shadow Clone: Golden Freddy will activate his ability with the bullet’ driver. When the bullet pops out a hallucination/projection of a bey with appear of it that looks like a exact duplicate of Golden Freddy but it’s purple and black. The name of the hallucination/projection bey is shadow Freddy.

It’s me: It buffs golden Freddy and shadow Freddy’s (if activated) by 10. It also causes the enemy to have hallucinations of the words “IT’S ME” and the face of golden Freddy’s avatar

Blader:

The bladers name is Cassidy and there’s two version that you could use.

Cassidy #1: A boy with curly black hair and a devilish grin

Cassidy #2: A girl with long black hair and sometimes can be seen with pigtails

The only thing that changes is the description of how Cassidy looks what Cassidy is doesn’t matter. Cassidy is a projection/hallucination made by golden Freddy. Golden Freddy’s origins is that he was a bey used by a kid but then he broke in a battle and was then dumped by his owner. So now he creates Cassidy so he can move around and get vengeance on the bey and blader that broke him and his owner that dumped him when he broke.

Alright. Also not trying to be rude or anything, but I already know how Golden Freddy looks.(not the bey)

Oh ok
Inferno Roboknight: A right spin layer that has the same paint theme as master devolos/diabolo in the center there's a red mega man type arm blaster. It has two contact points and two shields (Will explain further down)

Disc: Drake

Driver: Xtend+

Gimmick:

Sword mode - The sheids go in close to the layer and the swords stay out (One of the swords have a bit of metal)

Sword Moves:
Flame Sabers - Barrage move
Inferno Crash - Basically Achilles' Z,Turbo,Union Whip!
Explosion Break - Basically Flash launch

Shield mode - (His shields look like Cho-Z/Turbo Achilles' shields) The shields extend all the way and meet the swords tips

Shield Moves:

Shielding Stand - Basically Z Defence
Last Stand - If Roboknight is on the brink of losing it rams all the rest of it's power into it's opponent.
Shove Off - If a bey is using it's barrage attack on Roboknight it uses Xtend+ and dodges all the attacks.