[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Kiwami!

Chapter 2:

Here’s my character

(Nov. 21, 2021  6:47 PM)Ayanokoji Wrote: Here’s my character

It's a late entry, but I'll see what I can do. It's 50/50 chance that I'll use your entry. And I guess you should edit it (You cannot have a relationship with Alexander Gritten (aka Theodore Glass).
(Nov. 21, 2021  3:22 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Chapter 2:

chapter was pretty lengthy! nice job on this chapter/episode and i simply believe that watashi is omega brain! i would give a longer review but rn im making an episode, and just know that if watashi doesn't win next chapter then i might do something intensely illegal
I'm planning to write a theme song for Kiwami, It will be inspired by "KaiKai Kitan" OP1 of Jujutsu Kaisen. Though I'll try my best to make it more original.

Chapter 3:

@Hollowmind8 GenesisBlader

If you're free, then you can give a review. One chapter left until the first arc ends.
I love the new chapter. Ben seems like a really fun character overall. It has a nice length to it tho personally maybe a few more side characters could do? Def a 4.5/5 for me tho.

Also, question, is Brandt a part of the Ultimate Six, or is he more of a stand alone character overall?
(Nov. 22, 2021  4:16 AM)MasterofDerp Wrote: I love the new chapter. Ben seems like a really fun character overall. It has a nice length to it tho personally maybe a few more side characters could do? Def a 4.5/5 for me tho.

Also, question, is Brandt a part of the Ultimate Six, or is he more of a stand alone character overall?

Yeah the first arc was supposed to have less characters…. Anyways, thanks for the review and no, Brandt is not a member of Ultimate Six. But I have planned a nice role for him.
I was having trouble for keeping up the gimmick of Apophis, so I changed it.

Some things you need to know about Kiwami:

So, I like to say that, this fic is not dead (yet) and I was having writer's block since last month, just got out of it.

And a little update regarding Kiwami,

1) LegendJustice, your character, Dax Koryu won't be appearing in this fic. I cannot find a place to fit him in the plot.

2) Ichiban Aoi, Azef Ishikawa, Light Sawashiro and Levi Winters are getting some changes. (Ichiban and Light are getting some minor changes only)

3) I'll post Chapter 4 and 5 before 15th February.

4) You check the first post, I have made some changes regarding the story arcs and the whole plot.
(Jan. 29, 2022  8:04 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: So, I like to say that, this fic is not dead (yet) and I was having writer's block since last month, just got out of it.

1) LegendJustice, your chara, Dax Koryu won't be appearing in this fic. I cannot find a place to fit him in the plot.

2) Ichiban Aoi, Azef Ishikawa, Light Sawashiro and Levi Winters are getting some changes. (Ichiban and Light are getting some minor changes only)

3) Expect Chapter 4 until 8th February.

4) You check the first post, I have made some changes regarding the story arcs and the whole plot.

Question, is the character entry still going on because if it is I would like to enter my oc Seth Hussein and his bey Chained Samael
(Jan. 29, 2022  8:04 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: So, I like to say that, this fic is not dead (yet) and I was having writer's block since last month, just got out of it.

1) LegendJustice, your chara, Dax Koryu won't be appearing in this fic. I cannot find a place to fit him in the plot.

Poor LJ, got his character ejected because the plot demanded. Jokes aside I'm curious for how it will turn out. I mean, I know the basic plot because you told me, but I wonder how you'll write it.
(Jan. 29, 2022  9:22 PM)We do not care Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2022  8:04 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: So, I like to say that, this fic is not dead (yet) and I was having writer's block since last month, just got out of it.

Question, is the character entry still going on because if it is I would like to enter my oc Seth Hussein and his bey Chained Samael

It's over. There are already 25+ Characters (Including all the entries and some of my own charas)
(Mar. 08, 2022  1:55 AM)MasterofDerp Wrote: Hey, question, is this still going?

Yep, I'll eventually drop a chapter very soon. I was just having some problems irl and they kinda got sorted out.