[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Kiwami!

(Sep. 14, 2021  5:47 PM)MasterofDerp Wrote: Mind if I join? I’ll send in my OC pretty soon. One thing: They are not related to any canon(Biologically), though do wield a recurring bey(Bahamut)

Spoilers

[img]blob:https://worldbeyblade.org/9904d35c-ada6-4f04-8a3e-24f180edbec9[/img]

Rip I just saw the announcement on the no more entries. Nvm

Tho (This is def a far stretch), do feel free to use the Bahamut idea in case you need it.

I can add you, but your chara's debut will be pushed to Arc 3.
(Sep. 15, 2021  6:36 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  5:47 PM)MasterofDerp Wrote: Mind if I join? I’ll send in my OC pretty soon. One thing: They are not related to any canon(Biologically), though do wield a recurring bey(Bahamut)

Spoilers

[img]blob:https://worldbeyblade.org/9904d35c-ada6-4f04-8a3e-24f180edbec9[/img]

Rip I just saw the announcement on the no more entries. Nvm

Tho (This is def a far stretch), do feel free to use the Bahamut idea in case you need it.

I can add you, but your chara's debut will be pushed to Arc 3.

All right, sounds good
So... I'll release Chapter 8 on thursday.

Plus, here are some chapters:

(Sep. 19, 2021  3:22 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: So... I'll release Chapter 8 on thursday.

Hey Kiryu, can the Kiwami System have Mode changes? If so, can I edit my Bey to have Mode changes? Don't worry, it won't be any OP or anything, I just wanted to add something interesting to my Bey cause compared to the other entries, my Bey sounds pretty boring.
(Sep. 19, 2021  4:00 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2021  3:22 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: So... I'll release Chapter 8 on thursday.

Hey Kiryu, can the Kiwami System have Mode changes? If so, can I edit my Bey to have Mode changes? Don't worry, it won't be any OP or anything, I just wanted to add something interesting to my Bey cause compared to the other entries, my Bey sounds pretty boring.

K, go for it.
(Sep. 19, 2021  4:13 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2021  4:00 PM)Dark red Wrote: Hey Kiryu, can the Kiwami System have Mode changes? If so, can I edit my Bey to have Mode changes? Don't worry, it won't be any OP or anything, I just wanted to add something interesting to my Bey cause compared to the other entries, my Bey sounds pretty boring.

K, go for it.
Thank you for much! Here it is: 

Beyblade:  Plasma Gilgamesh.8 Sphere Endless- V (Right-Spin Stamina Type)[

Kiwami Core: Gilgamesh is a Right-Spinning Kiwami featuring a violet warrior's helmet facing the left with gold eyes.

Kiwami Blade: Plasma is a silver metallic Kiwami Blade that is split into three blades resembling spears, leaving 3 huge gaps in the blade. The Plasma blade also has a "Divine Mode" where when it is twisted at 180 degrees, three wing-like blades will appear out of the three gaps. This mode is used for more endurance against Attack-types. 

Kiwami Weight:  8, an evenly weighted metal piece that is great for balance.

Kiwami Armor:  Void, it has three blades that align with the Plasma Blade.[/font][/size]

Neo Disk:  Sphere, a lightweight  metal round disc.

Driver:  Endless, Stamina Driver has a free-spinning metal ball tip but has a lot of momentum when knocked away from the center of the stadium.

Special Moves:

Divine Loop:  When Gilgamesh is knocked from the center by an opposing bey, it will use that power to circle around the stadium to deliver a counterattack.

Plasma Crash: When going on the offensive, Gilgamesh converts all its energy and focuses it into the Plasma blade to attack the opposing, causing a huge collision.[/font][/size]

Divine Stance:  With high velocity, Gilgamesh spins fast in the stadium, draining spin and tolerating attacks from the opposing bey. This technique is extremely difficult for Attack-types to overcome.[/font][/size]

Cosmic Shoot: Going on the offensive, Gilgamesh speed around the stadium with momentum, chasing and attacking the opposing beys constantly before going into the center. Gilgamesh has to be launched with great momentum and speed for this technique to be performed.[/font][/size]
Icarus' evolution (it will probably happen later in Arc 2 or 3)

Yeah.... no chapter today. It's half-way done and still need some work.

But I have a potential idea for Season 2 for Kiwami. (It'll be the last season, I actually planned to have 100+ chapters, but now I have planned a season 2)

(Sep. 24, 2021  5:17 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Yeah.... no chapter today. It's half-way done and still need some work.

But I have a potential idea for Season 2 for Kiwami. (It'll be the last season, I actually planned to have 100+ chapters, but now I have planned a season 2)

For one moment I thought Triple Chassis were fused with the drivers lol. Anyways, nice preview ig
Actually My Mid-Term Exams are gonna happen pretty soon, so uh maybe I'll post Chapter 8 in two days. For now I'll drop a character.

Paige Crassus (Owner of Perseus)

Chapter 8: (More than 3,000 words, I literally put a lot of effort in this one. Hollowmind8 helped me too in the first half of this chapter).

Also Gilgamesh is a hero, so imagine him being a knight with gold armor having a spear and sword on both hands.
(Oct. 04, 2021  5:44 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Chapter 8: (More than 3,000 words, I literally put a lot of effort in this one. Hollowmind8 helped me too in the first half of this chapter).

Also Gilgamesh is a hero, so imagine him being a knight with gold armor having a spear and sword on both hands.
Yessir!!!! My boy Griffin has finally made his appearance with his Plasma Gilgamesh! I didn't expect him to lose so early but this was a great chapter. And great job with keeping his "wolf in sheep's clothing" personality.
Upcoming Chapter Titles (Changed)

Chapter 9:

Since some users did this, I'm doing this too.

Product List Of Kiwami

Chapter 10: ( LJ-Blader your good 'ol Shin Kurenai is here. Not the main debut though).

Chapter 10: The Duel At Onigashima Island!

What do you all think about what's gonna happen in the future?
Levi seems to be young Lui from season one but a bit mature its bad that lui called him brat. Cool chapter. but are previous charas gonna appear before the arc ends?
(Oct. 08, 2021  3:49 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Chapter 10: ( LJ-Blader your good 'ol Shin Kurenai is here. Not the main debut though).

Lui needs to chill, if Valt found out he did that lol. Sorry I haven't been reading in a while I've been busy. But you're doing amazing!
(Oct. 08, 2021  3:49 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Chapter 10: ( LJ-Blader your good 'ol Shin Kurenai is here. Not the main debut though).

nice chapter, and good to see that lui has quit blading for a while lol!

im not really sure about whats gonna happen in the future tho
Rusty Colburns (Doomsday Ragnaruk .14 Diminished High Yielding -Ignite)

Chapter 11: Pallete Feathers! Iris Mayura!

Plus, Chapter 12: Crimison Fire! Spriggan!!

I was busy with some stuff lately and I did two chapters. (12 was easy to right, so I did that first)
Yeah! Shin coming through! I never doubted!
Maybe I'm going to re-write this fic, not convinced with it lol. I have smth in mind and I'll maybe make it even better than before (Tbh I didn't like this in the first place, I'm not satisfied with this. Maybe re-using ideas wasn't good afterall).
(Oct. 17, 2021  2:30 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Yeah! Shin coming through! I never doubted!

That makes two of us!
So, after a long hiatus I'm back with a rewritten chapter. I'll make some minor changes in some beys names. For eg: Aviate Icarus is now Vivid Icarus and I'm bringing a complete overhaul of the story. (I have updated my first post, you can check it out)

Chapter 1: (Rewrite and it's Hollowmind8'ed)

And a description of Azef Ishikawa: (The Primary Antagonist of Second Arc)

(Nov. 19, 2021  4:13 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: So, after a long hiatus I'm back with a rewritten chapter. I'll make some minor changes in some beys names. For eg: Aviate Icarus is now Vivid Icarus and I'm bringing a complete overhaul of the story. (I have updated my first post, you can check it out)

Chapter 1: (Rewrite and it's Hollowmind8'ed)

And a description of Azef Ishikawa: (The Primary Antagonist of Second Arc)

I like to think of it as an unexpected colab lol
Here's are some updated and somewhat changed descriptions of the main characters:

Ichiban Aoi:

Watashi Machiya (Last name was Morita back then, I changed it for obvious reason.)

Chikara Arami

Light Sawashiro

Arcs and Chapters:

The 4th Arc is going to be massive and full of battles (Not a tournament but it's way different and cool).