[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Kiwami!

(Aug. 12, 2021  4:05 PM)Demon Belial Wrote: Ah it's fixed.

thanks alot mods!
Chapter 3: Overcome! Icarus VS Wendigo! (Yes I changed the title)

awesome! cant wait to read!
I forgot to mention one thing, Ichiban uses Valt's Sparking/DB shoot form. (But changed it in this chapter)
nice chapter! ichiban showed em whats up, and whats up is icarus, the winged god!

(Aug. 13, 2021  1:56 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: I forgot to mention one thing, Ichiban uses Valt's Sparking/DB shoot form.

wow, nice!
Shin is coming! Yay! Also good on Ichiban for getting his own shoot form.
Ultimate Balance type....

LegendJustice why dragon is balance tyor?
(Aug. 13, 2021  4:00 PM)Demon Belial Wrote: Ultimate Balance type....

I guess he can make Dragon a balance type. (There are so many attack type beys already though)
(Aug. 13, 2021  5:09 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  4:00 PM)Demon Belial Wrote: Ultimate Balance type....

I guess he can make Dragon a balance type. (There are so many attack type beys already though)

true true

nice one on your end LJ 
mixing it up!
Awesome chapter

Valkyrie reading this be like: I have a son?

Icarus: Yes father.
(Aug. 13, 2021  5:15 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Awesome chapter

It would be mother according to mythology but it's a spinning top game at the end of the day.

Hmmmm I wouldn't say son... Valkyrie reborn into Icarus. So they're basically the same soul in different body/bey.
(Aug. 13, 2021  5:18 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

It would be mother according to mythology but it's a spinning top game at the end of the day.

Well, Valkyrie in the anime is a boy (I share such a strong bond with my bey, I knew it was male before I even watched God/Evolution lol) but I could care less if it's a Boy Or Girl
(Aug. 13, 2021  5:20 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  5:18 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: It would be mother according to mythology but it's a spinning top game at the end of the day.

Well, Valkyrie in the anime is a boy (I share such a strong bond with my bey, I knew it was male before I even watched God/Evolution lol) but I could care less if it's a Boy Or Girl
yeah ditto
I'm gonna spend my whole day on Chapter 4 lol, to make it more longer and add even more details.
Sorry I couldn't deliver the chapter on time (I got the same excuse exams, (I regret taking Science lol))

And I have good news too, I decided to extend the first arc so I could make debutes of more characters.

Chapter 4:

(The Chapter lived up to my expectations, but ya'll can tell me your opinion).
(Aug. 19, 2021  9:15 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Sorry I couldn't deliver the chapter on time (I got the same excuse exams, (I regret taking Science lol))

And I have good news too, I decided to extend the first arc so I could make debutes of more characters.

Chapter 4:

"Watashi (whispers at Inchiban's ears): He's very shy, that's why he wears a mask."

He's a shy guy, but doesn't act like one, so I guess he has some kind of Scopophobia / Scoptophobia (the fear of being watched or stared at) (also, idk if you did this character).

Anyways, Nice chapter.
(Aug. 19, 2021  9:30 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2021  9:15 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Sorry I couldn't deliver the chapter on time (I got the same excuse exams, (I regret taking Science lol))

Chapter 4:

"Watashi (whispers at Inchiban's ears): He's very shy, that's why he wears a mask."

He's a shy guy, but doesn't act like one, so I guess he has some kind of Scopophobia / Scoptophobia (the fear of being watched or stared at) (also, idk if you did this character).

Anyways, Nice chapter.

I tried to pull a Ken situation (where he uses to talk with his puppets, in Ben's case he's like that when he wears a mask). But will be a completely different guy when the mask is off.

And I'm trying to slowly evolve my writing style, So that's why it was better. (I don't actually write, I use a notepad so you can say I write digitally).
(Aug. 19, 2021  9:35 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2021  9:30 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: "Watashi (whispers at Inchiban's ears): He's very shy, that's why he wears a mask."

Anyways, Nice chapter.

I tried to pull a Ken situation (where he uses to talk with his puppets, in Ben's case he's like that when he wears a mask). But will be a completely different guy when the mask is off.

And I'm trying to slowly evolve my writing style, So that's why it was better. (I don't actually write, I use a notepad so you can say I write digitally).

More like a mix between Ken and the other guy from Cho-Z that had Kerbeus. Anyways, I've seen some changes (the good type of changes) (obviously, not drastically changes, which you decide if its good or not)
Yo, This was a good chapter nice!
(Aug. 19, 2021  9:41 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2021  9:35 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: I tried to pull a Ken situation (where he uses to talk with his puppets, in Ben's case he's like that when he wears a mask). But will be a completely different guy when the mask is off.

More like a mix between Ken and the other guy from Cho-Z that had Kerbeus. Anyways, I've seen some changes (the good type of changes) (obviously, not drastically changes, which you decide if its good or not)

I forgot to tell you, Ben is Unseen's character.
nice chapter lololol 😏👌