[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Kiwami!

(Aug. 08, 2021  11:39 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Here goes your entry, hope it's actually writeable XD

Holy Horusood, that's a lot of words.
(Aug. 09, 2021  1:21 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Okay, can Shin and Maru (if it is okay with PinkRose) have a rivalry as Shu Vs Lui?

Hmm, I don't know. Maru's not exactly the type to have a rivalry that intense as she dislikes heavy comeptitive-ness; so I can see them more as distant kinda-sorta friends or in a one-sided rivalrly on Shin's end. But if Kiryu Kazuma goes for that route, I wouldn't really mind.
Chapter 2:

Read this after reading the chapter:

(Aug. 09, 2021  2:59 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  1:21 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Okay, can Shin and Maru (if it is okay with PinkRose) have a rivalry as Shu Vs Lui?

Hmm, I don't know. Maru's not exactly the type to have a rivalry that intense as she dislikes heavy comeptitive-ness; so I can see them more as distant kinda-sorta friends or in a one-sided rivalrly on Shin's end. But if Kiryu Kazuma goes for that route, I wouldn't really mind.

I'll think about it.
You know, I like the little detail of practically every character's name having a meaning (Ichiban means The Best or Number 1, Chikara means power, Watashi means I/Me...actually the latter is kinda funny now that I think about it), and it's made even better by some entries (namely Shin and Maru) having meaningful names too.
The battle was fairly well-done by the way, but I'd have liked a bit more detail on the appearance of Icarus and Wendigo's avatar. Otherwise, aside from a couple frequent typos, this chapter turned out pretty good. Looks like you're really off to a good start, keep up the momentum *thumbs up*
(Aug. 09, 2021  3:13 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Chapter 2:

(Aug. 09, 2021  2:59 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Hmm, I don't know. Maru's not exactly the type to have a rivalry that intense as she dislikes heavy comeptitive-ness; so I can see them more as distant kinda-sorta friends or in a one-sided rivalrly on Shin's end. But if Kiryu Kazuma goes for that route, I wouldn't really mind.

I'll think about it.

zue hua pao pao pi pon shiao shiao

in other words nice chapter dude

for having an exam start right after you finish a chapter this was amazingly gud

(Aug. 09, 2021  2:59 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Hmm, I don't know. Maru's not exactly the type to have a rivalry that intense as she dislikes heavy comeptitive-ness; so I can see them more as distant kinda-sorta friends or in a one-sided rivalrly on Shin's end. But if Kiryu Kazuma goes for that route, I wouldn't really mind.

I'll think about it.

A couple grammar mistakes and typos and a mix-up between Watashi and William in a couple places, nothing major. Well done otherwise! Is Morita as Watashi's last name coincidental or intentional? BTW, hope you do well on your exams!
(Aug. 09, 2021  4:01 PM)i\m batman Wrote:

I'll think about it.

A couple grammar mistakes and typos and a mix-up between Watashi and William in a couple places, nothing major. Well done otherwise! Is Morita as Watashi's last name coincidental or intentional? BTW, hope you do well on your exams!
coincidence? i think not

Icarus

Wendigo

Centaur

(Aug. 09, 2021  4:01 PM)i\m batman Wrote:

I'll think about it.

Thanks! And Watashi's last name Morita was coincidental, Morita means forest (Wendigo is the spirit of forest)
Really good, I not going to repeat what was said above, but I really would like to see the avatars appearances explained as that is one of my favorite parts.
(Aug. 09, 2021  4:43 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Really good, I not going to repeat what was said above, but I really would like to see the avatars appearances explained as that is one of my favorite parts.

I did posted their pics, see the above post.
(Aug. 09, 2021  3:13 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Chapter 2:

I'll think about it.

Valt, stop lying, if your siblings didn't wake you up, you wouldn't wake up till midnight and Valt's brat? Excuse me, Valt's the number 1 Blader in the world. Just thought I'd vent about that, good chapter, work on grammar Smile
Great chapter, Valt is a liar tho….
(Aug. 09, 2021  5:30 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Great chapter, Valt is a liar tho….

Valt has already gotten into the habit of lying to his children, *sighs* I thought you'd be better than this.
(Aug. 09, 2021  5:31 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  5:30 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Great chapter, Valt is a liar tho….

Valt has already gotten into the habit of lying to his children, *sighs* I thought you'd be better than this.

Yup, who taught him how to parent?
(Aug. 09, 2021  5:48 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  5:31 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Valt has already gotten into the habit of lying to his children, *sighs* I thought you'd be better than this.

Yup, who taught him how to parent?

(Aug. 09, 2021  5:57 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  5:48 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Yup, who taught him how to parent?

(Aug. 09, 2021  6:00 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  5:57 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Desperate times call for desperate measures
(Aug. 09, 2021  6:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  6:00 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:

Desperate times call for desperate measures

True, well let’s not get off topic tho
The Kiwami 3 (The bladers which are believed to be the strongest three who wields a Kiwami Bey)

That's a bot lol

My message did not showed up?

Kiryu Kazuma

(Aug. 12, 2021  8:25 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: The Kiwami 3 (The bladers which are believed to be the strongest three who wields a Kiwami Bey)

I cannot post.... Is it a bug?
Is that a bug? Demon Belial you mentioned me, but I can't see the post.
good god i hate spamming on threads that dont even apply to the theme

nice chapters!