[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Kiwami!

Season 1 Rewritten Story Summary:

Note: The story takes place after 25 years of the events of Beyblade Burst: Dynamite Battle.

Ichiban Aoi, a 12-year-old blader aspires to be as strong as his dad, Valt Aoi. He would train and practice every day but due to winning almost every battle, he became overconfident in himself and thinks that Valkyrie will make him win every battle.

Everything related to characters and plot:
Nice! I’ll enter the contest let me which legend I will make the son of…….
(Aug. 05, 2021  3:23 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Nice! I’ll enter the contest let me which legend I will make the son of…….

It's not really a contest.. Everyone who makes an entry will appear.
Here is my entry

Name: Shin Kurenai

Appearance: Has his dads white hair and red eyes but keeps his hair short. How wears his dads old coat and wears flip flops. He has a scar on his face to imitate his dad, he did this with a stapler…

Personality: Fun loving outside battle but when blading he shows his true colors and is very strategic and serious. He scar glows red when he resonates. He loves Spriggan more than anything because his dad gave it to him and helped him customize it for his birthday. He is friends with Ichiban as their dads get together a lot.

Bey: Mortal Spriggan .0 Null Delta -L

Kiwami Core: Spriggan, do I need to same more?

Kiwami Weight: 0, Has a round shape creating much weight and OWD

Kiwami Blade: Mortal, has four gold Blades (like the two on astral) with white rubber between, duel spin (not flip)

Kiwami Armor: Legend, Has four axes that are like the ones on Legend Spriggan

Neo Discs: Null, like zero but without the place to put a frame and bigger

Driver: Delta, A driver that looks like a zone’ +Z (red driver, gold chip) but can change to a hole in the middle (attack), normal (stamina defense), or shallower and flatter than normal kind of like a merge (balance)

Special Moves: 

Mortal Whip: Spriggan Slashes the opponent with his gold axe 

Mortal Axe: Spriggan continuously hits his opponent 

Delta Smash: In attack mode Spriggan slams his opponent in to the wall

Null Shield: Rubber acts as a shield 

Null Spin: Wind flows around Spriggan speeding him up and increasing stamina 

Delta Counter: On balance mode after being hit Spriggan hits back way more powerfully 

Immortal Change: Let’s Delta change mode mid battle ex: attack to stamina D

Null Break: Spriggan leans back and hits his opponent with his disk

Axe Launch
(Aug. 05, 2021  3:08 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Summary:

The Kiwami System

Characters

There's one more thing

So you are saying that when the core is placed on the disc it becomes a chassis? Cool!
(Aug. 05, 2021  3:38 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Here is my entry

Name: Shin Kurenai

Appearance: Has his dads white hair and red eyes but keeps his hair short. How wears his dads old coat and wears flip flops. He has a scar on his face to imitate his dad, he did this with a stapler…

Personality: Fun loving outside battle but when blading he shows his true colors and is very strategic and serious. He scar glows red when he resonates. He loves Spriggan more than anything because his dad gave it to him and helped him customize it for his birthday. He is friends with Ichiban as their dads get together a lot.

Bey: Mortal Spriggan .0 Null Delta -L

Kiwami Core: Spriggan, do I need to same more?

Kiwami Weight: 0, Has a round shape creating much weight and OWD

Kiwami Blade: Mortal, has four gold Blades (like the two on astral) with white rubber between, duel spin (not flip)

Kiwami Armor: Legend, Has four axes that are like the ones on Legend Spriggan

Neo Discs: Null, like zero but without the place to put a frame and bigger

Driver: Delta, A driver that looks like a zone’ +Z (red driver, gold chip) but can change to a hole in the middle (attack), normal (stamina defense), or shallower and flatter than normal kind of like a merge (balance)

Special Moves: Mortal Whip, Mortal Axe, Delta Smash, Null Shield, Null Spin, Delta Counter, immortal change (let’s him change mode mid battle ex: attack to stamina D), Delta Blade, Null Break, his launcher is Axe launch

You're in!
Name: Dax Koryu (Son of Dante Koryu)!

Height: 5'3

Nationality: Japan

Personality: He's like Dante But he doesn't blurt out his plan is public and he also is sometimes very calm!

Appearance: He looks like drum without the hair dye in his hair and the hair on the cheeks.

Beyblade: Legacy Dragon 2B Xtend

Kiwami Core: Dragon: It's a neon green/gold color it also has a dragon roaring on the image.

Kiwami Blade: Legacy: The Legacy Blade has 3 red/crimson blades One is rubber and 2 is metal, When you launch is small extra blades come out.

Kawami Weight: Extra: an ordinary Kawami Weight

Kiwami Armor: Hydro: Its has a circular shape mostlikely for defence

Neo Disc: Solor: Its real heavy attack that's all lol

Driver/Performance Tip: X-Ray: Its like Zone + Z but has more Sharper edges lol
(Aug. 05, 2021  4:03 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Name: Dax Koryu (Son of Dante Koryu)!

Personality: He's like Dante But he doesn't blurt out his plan is public and he also is sometimes very calm!

Appearance: He looks like drum without the hair dye in his hair and the hair on the cheeks.

Chip: Dragon: It's a neon green/gold color it also has a dragon roaring on the image.

Blade: Legacy: The Legacy Blade has 3 red/crimson blades One is rubber and 2 is metal, When you launch is small extra blades come out.

Chassis: 2B: dual-spin Balance Type Double Chassis that can switch between a fixed Attack mode and a free rotating Defense mode with a Ring.

Driver/Performance Tip: Xtend: Xtend is a Performance Tip with a manual height-change gimmick, akin to Metal Fight Beyblade's Change Height 120 Track and a wide flat base that has a small sharp tip protruding in its center, akin to a wider Fusion. Like Fusion, when launched straight down into the stadium, the protrusion in the center will keep the Beyblade stable and still in the center, preventing Stamina loss. When Xtendis either knocked off balance by an opponent or launched at an angle, the flat base will make contact with the stadium, creating an aggressive movement pattern with speeds equal to Assault. However this aggressive movement is unreliable as the protrusion can slow the Combination down in the center of the stadium or stop the movement entirely and the greater surface area makes it difficult to maintain a banking pattern.

OK so it's a sparking bey? (Should I evolve it later?)
Name: Ben Daikokutein

Height: 4'8 (I guess being short runs in the family)

Personality: Kinda shy but he hates to admit it, he's a very powerful Blader, he's beaten ten Bladers at the same time, he prefers to be on his own. (He'll only talk if you annoy him enough)

Appearance: He wears Bell's shirt but it doesn't have any sleeves, he has long gloves on his arm that reach all the way to his elbow. he has pink hair just like Bell. He also has shorts and long socks that reach his knee caps.

Beyblade: Oni Belial Nexus' Venture' (Fully Upgraded)

Beyblade Description: The Belial chip has 3 strong locks making it hard to burst, it has a Belial motif and has the L Gear that's made out of metal and can increase attack! The Oni Blade is a powerful sharp Blade and has rubber on it increasing attack, the L Gear reaches out to the rubber blades and making it have powerful attacks! Venture' is the venture driver except it has a powerful dash spring and with the V Gear, it can go really fast and makes Oni Belial super tight. The Nexus' is the improved version of Nexus, with the S Gear it has a locked mode and a free spin mode.

(I spent like 5 minutes of my life doing this, please don't put it to waste)
Ha! 5 minutes, my took twenty… :(
(Aug. 05, 2021  4:34 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Name: Ben Daikokutein

Personality: Kinda shy but he hates to admit it, he's a very powerful Blader, he's beaten ten Bladers at the same time, he prefers to be on his own. (He'll only talk if you annoy him enough)

Appearance: He wears Bell's shirt but it doesn't have any sleeves, he has long gloves on his arm that reach all the way to his elbow. he has pink hair just like Bell. He also has shorts and long socks that reach his knee caps.

Beyblade Description: The Belial chip has 3 strong locks making it hard to burst, it has a Belial motif and has the L Gear that's made out of metal and can increase attack! The Oni Blade is a powerful sharp Blade and has rubber on it increasing attack, the L Gear reaches out to the rubber blades and making it have powerful attacks! Venture' is the venture driver except it has a powerful dash spring and with the V Gear, it can go really fast and makes Oni Belial super tight. The Nexus' is the improved version of Nexus, with the S Gear it has a locked mode and a free spin mode.

Mind if I edit it a little bit?

Kiwami Core: Belial, it has 3 strong locks making it hard to burst, it has a Belial motif.

Kiwami Blade: Oni, The Oni Blade is a powerful sharp Blade and has rubber on it used to increase attack

Kiwami Armor: MD, Metal Dragon (Just like L gear, but it's true potential will be showed in Lower Mode)

Kiwami Weight: 2, The weight is perfectly balanced with 2 metal points on each sides. (It's just like 2 armor from DB)

Neo Disk: Nexa, (Similar to Improved version of Nexus with S gear on it)

Driver: Venture' (With V gear).
(Aug. 05, 2021  4:48 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2021  4:34 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Name: Ben Daikokutein

Mind if I edit it a little bit?

Kiwami Core: Belial, it has 3 strong locks making it hard to burst, it has a Belial motif.

Kiwami Blade: Oni, The Oni Blade is a powerful sharp Blade and has rubber on it used to increase attack

Kiwami Armor: MD, Metal Dragon (Just like L gear, but it's true potential will be showed in Lower Mode)

Kiwami Weight: 2, The weight is perfectly balanced with 2 metal points on each sides. (It's just like 2 armor from DB)

Neo Disk: Nexa, (Similar to Improved version of Nexus with S gear on it)

Driver: Venture' (With V gear).

Yeah, that's cool
(Aug. 05, 2021  4:20 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2021  4:03 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Name: Dax Koryu (Son of Dante Koryu)!

Chip: Dragon: It's a neon green/gold color it also has a dragon roaring on the image.

Blade: Legacy: The Legacy Blade has 3 red/crimson blades One is rubber and 2 is metal, When you launch is small extra blades come out.

Chassis: 2B: dual-spin Balance Type Double Chassis that can switch between a fixed Attack mode and a free rotating Defense mode with a Ring.

Driver/Performance Tip: Xtend: Xtend is a Performance Tip with a manual height-change gimmick, akin to Metal Fight Beyblade's Change Height 120 Track and a wide flat base that has a small sharp tip protruding in its center, akin to a wider Fusion. Like Fusion, when launched straight down into the stadium, the protrusion in the center will keep the Beyblade stable and still in the center, preventing Stamina loss. When Xtendis either knocked off balance by an opponent or launched at an angle, the flat base will make contact with the stadium, creating an aggressive movement pattern with speeds equal to Assault. However this aggressive movement is unreliable as the protrusion can slow the Combination down in the center of the stadium or stop the movement entirely and the greater surface area makes it difficult to maintain a banking pattern.

OK so it's a sparking bey? (Should I evolve it later?)

Nah it’s a DB bey it’s gonna evolve to a Kawimi bey tho
Upcoming Chapters

(Aug. 05, 2021  5:13 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Upcoming Chapters

wow! Wendigo is such a lit name!!
Let's see what I can come up with.

Name: Zeno Syagrios (He's Zac's fan-turned-pupil, who inherited Zeus)

Personality: When singing on stage, he's just like Zac. Off-stage, however, he is far more laid-back and calm. He likes going on blading journeys anonymously just like his mentor, but his disguise is actually effective. While he is a genuinely nice guy otherwise, he becomes completely ruthless mid-battle, and while he won't ever cheat, he is not above using the audience's cheering for him to psych his opponent out.

Appearance: Brown eyes with black hair, 5'10", wears the same outfit as Zac on-stage. His disguise is a plain black hooded jacket with a face mask, no need to be stylish when you're trying to not attract attention Tongue_out 

Bey: Starlight Zeus .6 Olympus Sleek -T

Kiwami Core: Zeus, A golden thunderbolt is engraved on the core to symbolize the god of thunder.
Kiwami Blade: Starlight, A black, somewhat hexagonal blade with six golden arrows on the otherwise black layer pointing outwards towards the vertices of the hexagon. The arrows have grooves in the middle to fit metal balls which stay in the groove end close to the center when the bey is spinning slowly or stationary but move outwards when it is spinning fast, increasing OWD and stamina. The metal balls also make it very heavy
Kiwami Weight: 6, It is a hexagonal weight whose vertices align with the blade's.
Kiwami Armor: Thunder, A circular armor with six tiny jagged protrusions resembling thunderbolts. The protrusions are too small to do anything in normal situations, but it's a nasty surprise for left spin opponents. If its stamina is low and its opponent is a left-spinning bey with more stamina left, the jagged shape of the protrusions will hook to the opponent, causing a slow mo burst.
Neo Disk: Olympus, A thick but not very wide circular disk, decently heavy, but mostly does not come in contact with the opponent.
Driver: Sleek, A POM ball tip to minimize friction and maximize stamina, it has bad KO resistance, but the heavy weight of this bey mitigates that problem.
Special Moves: 
Starlight Shoot: The metal balls move outwards granting high stamina.
Starlight Smash: If it gets knocked away from the centre, it circles around the stadium and rams into the opponent to cause heavy damage with its weight.
Thunder Counter: Against a left spin opponent with higher stamina than itself, Zeus uses the Thunder Armor for a slow mo burst,
Nice! I like seeing this system in play!
Here's my character lol
Interesting, let's see where this fan fiction goes
Kiryu Kazuma I edited my post so you can check that out
I edited my moves so they have descriptions.
Name:  Griffin  Maximillion

Also Known As : Mysterious Prodigy
                                Divine Hero

Hair Color:  Gray

Eye:  Golden

Birthday:  ????????

Blader
  True World's Number 1 Blader (self-proclaimed)

Appearance:  Griffin is a tall and slender young man who has a pale skin complexion, gray messy hair, and golden eyes. His attire consists of a white collared shirt with a red tie,  long indigo pants,  a black belt with a G-shaped buckle, and black boots. Griffin also wears a long jacket with a very unique design.  Primarily indigo, the jacket features white and yellow highlights. However, on the inside, it is plain white instead. The jacket also possesses a golden emblem of a hero, possibly Gilgamesh, on the back of it.

Personality: Griffin is a very intelligent student who comes from a wealthy family. Despite this, Griffin is shown to be a friendly and sociable individual who has a lot of charisma, gaining the admiration of boys and girls everywhere he goes. As a blader, he is an incredibly strong blader who shows good sportsmanship to other bladers especially those weaker than him. Though Griffin might seem like a kind-hearted person, he is actually not. He is actually an egoistic narcissist who has a god-complex, looking down on regular people and bladers alike. He thinks that he's better than everyone and that secretly calls others "trash" behind their backs.  The only reason he acts nice is that his father wanted to promote his Beyblade organization to other kids with him being the role model. But despite him being a blader for his dad, Griffin desires to be the true "World's Number 1 Blader " by never losing to everyone again.

Beyblade:  Plasma Gilgamesh. 8  Sphere Endless- V (Right-Spin Stamina Type)

Kiwami Core:  Gilgamesh, a divine hero

Kiwami Blade: Plasma, split into three wings resembling spears.

Kiwami Weight:  8, an evenly weighted metal piece that is great for balance

Kiwami Armor:  Void,  it has three blades that fill in the three gaps of the Plasma blade.

Neo Disk:  Sphere, a lightweight  metal round disc

Driver:  Endless, Stamina Driver has a free-spinning metal ball tip but has a lot of momentum when knocked away from the center of the stadium.

Special Moves:
Divine Loop:  When Gilgamesh is knocked from the center by an opposing bey, it will use that power to circle around the stadium to deliver a counterattack.

Plasma Crash: When going on the offensive, Gilgamesh converts all its energy and focuses it into the Plasma blade to attack the opposing, causing a huge collision.

Divine Stance:  With high velocity, Gilgamesh spins fast in the stadium, draining spin and tolerating attacks from the opposing bey. This technique is extremely difficult for Attack-types to overcome.

Cosmic Shoot: Going on the offensive, Gilgamesh speed around the stadium with momentum, chasing and attacking the opposing beys constantly before going into the center. Gilgamesh has to be launched with great momentum and speed for this technique to be performed.
Kiryu Kazuma forgot to add my moves.

Oni Bomb: Belial picks up speed and slams into its opponent with full force, sending smoke everywhere.

True Oni Bomb: At even higher speeds with the help of the F Gear and the rubber and the sharp Blade it blows the opposing Bey up usually getting a burst finish.

Venture Shoot: Belial hits the opposing Bey with a barrage of attacks.

True Venture Shoot: Belial hits the opposing with fast powerful attacks.

Venture Flash: Basically Brave Flash.

True Venture Flash: With the help of the V Gear Belial goes faster on the rim.

Oni Counter: Basically Dynamite Counter.
Dark red, I already used the part Null, it is my disk.
(Aug. 05, 2021  8:19 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Dark red, I already used the part Null, it is my disk.
Yeah, I saw that so I changed the name of my driver.