[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: GX!

Quick announcement: New Core Gear!! It isn't that great tho.
Plastic Core - Light: It is entirely made of plastic. Giving amazing burst resistance and less friction to the stadium, but lowers the grip and stamina as well as the KO resistance.
I doubt anyone will even think of using that gear, and here are the motifs that we already used (not including legend's beys):
Btw, which of these beys you guys want the info next:
Lucius (not calling it by the sub name)
Fafnir
Dragon
Neptune
Trident
Phantom

(Edit: Page 4, nice)
(Dec. 25, 2021  5:02 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Quick announcement: New Core Gear!! It isn't that great tho.
Plastic Core - Light: It is entirely made of plastic. Giving amazing burst resistance and less friction to the stadium, but lowers the grip and stamina as well as the KO resistance.
I doubt anyone will even think of using that gear, and here are the motifs that we already used (not including legend's beys):
Fafnir
Dragon
Neptune
Trident
Phantom

Um. I don't see my Bey on the list of submissions. Or you could've accidentally stated Poseidon's Roman Form instead of his Greek Form. I'm such a Nerd.
(Dec. 25, 2021  11:03 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2021  5:02 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Quick announcement: New Core Gear!! It isn't that great tho.
Fafnir
Dragon
Neptune
Trident
Phantom

Um. I don't see my Bey on the list of submissions. Or you could've accidentally stated Poseidon's Roman Form instead of his Greek Form. I'm such a Nerd.

Oh, those aren't submissions lol. Those are the motifs that are already being used excluding legend's beys and submissions (with the exception of Kiryu's entry, because it was on Discord and not here).
I think Cold pinged you on the last page with the adapted entry of your character and bey tho, so feel free to check it and see if everything is alright (If he posted Percy and Poseidon there).
Changes to Issaku Fujiwara:

Here's my 2nd character submission as well:

Name: Seth Krueger

Height(Optional): 5 '7

Personality: He is a very dark blader who has anger issues and can be arrogant. But that's because of his mad intelligence and power from him and his bey. His plan is to crush the Beyblade world and make it his own with his justification being it's his purpose. He is also very insensitive so he'll make sarcastic and mean jokes.

Appearance: He has brown eyes and hair and has a sinister smile (When he uses his red aura his eyes turn pure red and his hair turns crimson.) He wears more formal clothing looking as a student.

Bey: Infinity Arsenal Equalizer Warp' Saint

Blade: Infinity (A silver metal ring with the ability to change its attack points to pure metal Valkyrie like attack points, to rubber like Fafnir points, to a secret mode which allows Arsenal to use all its power. Which this ring can do mid battle by the thought of Seth. This is also a dual spinning ring which it can also change on mid battle as well. It also has burst stoppers.)

Core Plate: Arsenal (The center has a some type of silver creature with 4 red slit eyes with 2 on each side and a yellow looking gem on top. On the creatures chest on the left side there's two gem looking things with on one on the nearest left being blue then next to it purple. Then on the other side on the nearest right there's a orange gem and next to it a red gem. Then on the bottom of the chest there's a green gem. Each of the gem looking things on the bey control a ability the bey uses. With yellow allowing it to turn its ring into the fafnir rubber mode, the orange gem allowing the driver Warp' to go to its bearing stamina mode, the red allowing it to go to its zone + z balance mode, the purple allowing the ring to go to its metal Valkyrie attack point mode, the blue allowing the Warp' to go to its quick driver mode, and finally the green allows Warp' to go to its drift mode. When the bey changes modes the corresponding abilities gem will glow. And if needed Seth can use all the gems powers at the same time causing them all to glow and the 4 red eyes to glow causing Arsenal to use all its power for a giant explosion. If used with all of Seth's resonance it has enough destructive power to send the arena crumbling like L Drago.)

Core Gear: Titanium (A perfectly circler gear which is the heaviest gear giving Arsenal good weight, defense, attack, and stamina.) (Red)

Axis: Equalizer ( A evolution of Over with it being round and the heaviest disc.) (Red)

Chassis Frame: Saint (Basically just this series's version of cross.) (Red)

Driver: Warp' (As explained with the Plate when either the orange, red, blue, or green gem glows the driver will go to its corresponding mode being either the Bearing, Zone + Z, Quick, or Drift driver mode. Though when all gems are used together the driver will go into a secret mode which allows Arsenal to use all its power for a giant explosion.) (Silver)

Bey Moves:
Infinity slash (Using the Quick driver and the metal Valkyrie contact points Arsenal can deliver a power attack which can cause most beys to burst.)
Infinity spin ( Using the Infinity ring on the fafnir rubber mode Arsenal with this move can steal spin and power better.)
Infinity defense (Using the drift mode on Warp' this move allows Arsenal to be better on defense and be a unmovable and unburstable object.)
Infinity counter (Using the zone + z driver on Warp' Arsenal is able to deliver a powerful counter attack.)
Infinity Destruction (Seth usually snaps his fingers with his right hand when he does this. Using all of Arsenals power the Infinity ring and Warp' driver change to a secret mode where it releases all of Arsenals energy causing anything in the stadium to shatter from its power even the stadium itself.)
Ultimate Infinity Destruction (Arsenal does the same thing with Infinity Destruction but with a power boost from Seth's resonance Arsenal can cause the entire arena to collapse from Arsenal and Seths pure power causing nothing to remain in the stadium its battling. The stadium and the opponents bey itself reduced to atoms.)
beansworth

(Dec. 27, 2021  5:04 PM)Arsenal Wrote: Name: Seth Krueger

Personality: He is a very dark blader who has anger issues and can be arrogant. But that's because of his mad intelligence and power from him and his bey. His plan is to crush the Beyblade world and make it his own with his justification being it's his purpose. He is also very insensitive so he'll make sarcastic and mean jokes.  

Appearance: He has brown eyes and hair and has a sinister smile (When he uses his red aura his eyes turn pure red and his hair turns crimson.) He wears more formal clothing looking as a student.

Blade: Infinity (A silver metal ring with the ability to change its attack points to pure metal Valkyrie like attack points, to rubber like Fafnir points, to a secret mode which allows Arsenal to use all its power. Which this ring can do mid battle by the thought of Seth. This is also a dual spinning ring which it can also change on mid battle as well. It also has burst stoppers.)

Core Plate: Arsenal (The center has a some type of silver creature with 4 red slit eyes with 2 on each side and a yellow looking gem on top. On the creatures chest on the left side there's two gem looking things with on one on the nearest left being blue then next to it purple. Then on the other side on the nearest right there's a orange gem and next to it a red gem. Then on the bottom of the chest there's a green gem. Each of the gem looking things on the bey control a ability the bey uses. With yellow allowing it to turn its ring into the fafnir rubber mode, the orange gem allowing the driver Warp' to go to its bearing stamina mode, the red allowing it to go to its zone + z balance mode, the purple allowing the ring to go to its metal Valkyrie attack point mode, the blue allowing the Warp' to go to its quick driver mode, and finally the green allows Warp' to go to its drift mode. When the bey changes modes the corresponding abilities gem will glow. And if needed Seth can use all the gems powers at the same time causing them all to glow and the 4 red eyes to glow causing Arsenal to use all its power for a giant explosion. If used with all of Seth's resonance it has enough destructive power to send the arena crumbling like L Drago.)

Core Gear: Titanium (A perfectly circler gear which is the heaviest gear giving Arsenal good weight, defense, attack, and stamina.) (Red)

Axis: Equalizer ( A evolution of Over with it being round and the heaviest disc.) (Red)

Driver: Warp' (As explained with the Plate when either the orange, red, blue, or green gem glows the driver will go to its corresponding mode being either the Bearing, Zone + Z, Quick, or Drift driver mode. Though when all gems are used together the driver will go into a secret mode which allows Arsenal to use all its power for a giant explosion.) (Silver)

Bey Moves:
Infinity slash (Using the Quick driver and the metal Valkyrie contact points Arsenal can deliver a power attack which can cause most beys to burst.)
Infinity spin ( Using the Infinity ring on the fafnir rubber mode Arsenal with this move can steal spin and power better.)
Infinity defense (Using the drift mode on Warp' this move allows Arsenal to be better on defense and be a unmovable and unburstable object.)
Infinity counter (Using the zone + z driver on Warp' Arsenal is able to deliver a powerful counter attack.)
Infinity Destruction (Seth usually snaps his fingers with his right hand when he does this. Using all of Arsenals power the Infinity ring and Warp' driver change to a secret mode where it releases all of Arsenals energy causing anything in the stadium to shatter from its power even the stadium itself.)
Ultimate Infinity Destruction (Arsenal does the same thing with Infinity Destruction but with a power boost from Seth's resonance Arsenal can cause the entire arena to collapse from Arsenal and Seths pure power causing nothing to remain in the stadium its battling. The stadium and the opponents bey itself reduced to atoms.)

Too much fastasy and too little physics. The bey must be marketeable, and idk how someone can make a core that can literally explode and not self destruct. Also, how would the driver change modes from the core?
You know, although it would be cool to have an bey like this, at the end of the day it would be impossible to do it. You need to think of it like this: "If the anime would have it, then I can post it. But for the anime to add it, it needs to be realistically possible. And for it to be realistically possible, it needs to be... well, be possible to create irl"
For it to be added, it would be extremely nerfed and reworked. Also you might need to change the motif since arsenal is "A governmental establishment for the storing, development, manufacturing, testing, or repairing of arms, ammunition, and other war material. 2. A stock of weapons. 3. A store or supply: an arsenal of retorts." and not a beast, unless you change the avatar to a miliary soldier kind off thing. Also, the destruction this bey makes would probably be considered a warcrime... Like bruh, "The stadium and the opponents bey itself reduced to atoms" How a burst bey does that? not even the anime shows it.
TL;DR: It is too much of irrealism, make it more real. Also motif might need a change. No destruction power like that, I doubt any burst bey does that. Change the gear to something that exists, unless it is fused, in this case you specify if it is stuck on high or low. Special moves rework. And yeah... I think that's about it.
I'm not trying to be mean or anything, is just that you happen to be the first example of irrealism and lack of physics.
(Dec. 27, 2021  9:26 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2021  5:04 PM)Arsenal Wrote: Name: Seth Krueger

Bey Moves:

Too much fastasy and too little physics. The bey must be marketeable, and idk how someone can make a core that can literally explode and not self destruct. Also, how would the driver change modes from the core?
You know, although it would be cool to have an bey like this, at the end of the day it would be impossible to do it. You need to think of it like this: "If the anime would have it, then I can post it. But for the anime to add it, it needs to be realistically possible. And for it to be realistically possible, it needs to be... well, be possible to create irl"
For it to be added, it would be extremely nerfed and reworked. Also you might need to change the motif since arsenal is "A governmental establishment for the storing, development, manufacturing, testing, or repairing of arms, ammunition, and other war material. 2. A stock of weapons. 3. A store or supply: an arsenal of retorts." and not a beast, unless you change the avatar to a miliary soldier kind off thing. Also, the destruction this bey makes would probably be considered a warcrime... Like bruh, "The stadium and the opponents bey itself reduced to atoms" How a burst bey does that? not even the anime shows it.
TL;DR: It is too much of irrealism, make it more real. Also motif might need a change. No destruction power like that, I doubt any burst bey does that. Change the gear to something that exists, unless it is fused, in this case you specify if it is stuck on high or low. Special moves rework. And yeah... I think that's about it.
I'm not trying to be mean or anything, is just that you happen to be the first example of irrealism and lack of physics.

Oh I wrote this like this since my favorite anime is metal fight so I wrote it like Nemesis since its probably my favorite bey from that series with L Drago being right after it. Basically how it works is the core has gem like things connected to the beys spirit/avatar. When one of the gems glow the avatar uses its power to cause the bey which would be its body to change. And I guess it kinda does work for the anime just the anime in a different universe lol.

Well I mean it does work with the name since the avatar is a robot. I mean a burst bey can't but in the anime a metal fight one can lol.
(Dec. 27, 2021  9:44 PM)Arsenal Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2021  9:26 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Too much fastasy and too little physics. The bey must be marketeable, and idk how someone can make a core that can literally explode and not self destruct. Also, how would the driver change modes from the core?

Oh I wrote this like this since my favorite anime is metal fight so I wrote it like Nemesis since its probably my favorite bey from that series with L Drago being right after it. Basically how it works is the core has gem like things connected to the beys spirit/avatar. When one of the gems glow the avatar uses its power to cause the bey which would be its body to change. And I guess it kinda does work for the anime just the anime in a different universe lol.

Well I mean it does work with the name since the avatar is a robot. I mean a burst bey can't but in the anime a metal fight one can lol.

That explains a lot lol. Would you mind if I rework it later and send you in PMs? And then you can say if you want to put it in or not
(Dec. 27, 2021  9:45 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2021  9:44 PM)Arsenal Wrote: Oh I wrote this like this since my favorite anime is metal fight so I wrote it like Nemesis since its probably my favorite bey from that series with L Drago being right after it. Basically how it works is the core has gem like things connected to the beys spirit/avatar. When one of the gems glow the avatar uses its power to cause the bey which would be its body to change. And I guess it kinda does work for the anime just the anime in a different universe lol.

That explains a lot lol. Would you mind if I rework it later and send you in PMs? And then you can say if you want to put it in or not

Sure you can
(Dec. 27, 2021  9:08 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: beansworth

Holy carp! I have nothing to say, thanks so much for including them! Honestly Destroy' Metal, makes more sense, you made these characters even better then I could, thanks!
I hope I'm not to late for this but here's my entry.
(Dec. 29, 2021  3:38 AM)Dame Dolla Wrote: I hope I'm not to late for this but here's my entry.

A few nitpicks, if I may:
1- Chronos is a Right-Spin motif. You cannot use that on a Left-Spin Bey (you can DM me for help with names though; I'd be glad to assist).
2- There is no such Core Gear as Time. You can choose between Heavy, Light, Dense, Unbalanced, IWD and OWD (all of them are explained in detail at the beginning of this thread except for Light).
3- 14 years is too young, the age range for OC characters is 15 to 18 years old.
(Dec. 29, 2021  12:29 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2021  3:38 AM)Dame Dolla Wrote: I hope I'm not to late for this but here's my entry.

A few nitpicks, if I may:
1- Chronos is a Right-Spin motif. You cannot use that on a Left-Spin Bey (you can DM me for help with names though; I'd be glad to assist).
2- There is no such Core Gear as Time. You can choose between Heavy, Light, Dense, Unbalanced, IWD and OWD (all of them are explained in detail at the beginning of this thread except for Light).
3- 14 years is too young, the age range for OC characters is 15 to 18 years old.

1- Well Spriggan was able to evolve into a dual spin bey so I don't know why there's a problem with Chronos evolving into a left spin bey. But if I have to then just make it spin right.

2- Alright then I'll just go with IWD since it gives speed and my beys supposed to be super fast and have strong attacks.

3- Alright then make him 15
(Dec. 29, 2021  5:43 PM)Dame Dolla Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2021  12:29 PM)PinkRose Wrote: A few nitpicks, if I may:

1- Well Spriggan was able to evolve into a dual spin bey so I don't know why there's a problem with Chronos evolving into a left spin bey. But if I have to then just make it spin right.

2- Alright then I'll just go with IWD since it gives speed and my beys supposed to be super fast and have strong attacks.

That's because Dual-Spinning was Spriggan's main gimmick back in the day, like changing Layer Modes was for Chronos. A personal suggestion is to change the motif name into Dagda; who is a deity linked with time, and also a new motif that hasn't been used before. That way you can keep the original gimmicks, the time theme, and you get a name starting with the same letter as Damian's.
(Dec. 29, 2021  6:11 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2021  5:43 PM)Dame Dolla Wrote: 1- Well Spriggan was able to evolve into a dual spin bey so I don't know why there's a problem with Chronos evolving into a left spin bey. But if I have to then just make it spin right.

That's because Dual-Spinning was Spriggan's main gimmick back in the day, like changing Layer Modes was for Chronos. A personal suggestion is to change the motif name into Dagda; who is a deity linked with time, and also a new motif that hasn't been used before. That way you can keep the original gimmicks, the time theme, and you get a name starting with the same letter as Damian's.
Alright then just make it Dagda and make it spin left
(Dec. 29, 2021  6:11 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2021  5:43 PM)Dame Dolla Wrote: 1- Well Spriggan was able to evolve into a dual spin bey so I don't know why there's a problem with Chronos evolving into a left spin bey. But if I have to then just make it spin right.

Nice Clutch Pink lol. Kiryu and I were discussing about denying the entry but you came in clutch and saved it
Name: Seth Hussein

Height(Optional): 5'7"

Personality: Kind and sensitive but when he goes into battle he becomes cruel and sadistic at times wanting to destroy you. He also may act like he's friends or cool with you even though he doesn't because he doesn't trust people 100% because like in his own words "Never trust anyone too much, remember the devil was once an angel."

Appearance: He has white hair and grey eyes (The white part of the eye turns black and the color turns red like Phi's left eye when his aura appears and like Phi this only happens when his aura appears.) He changes from casual to formal clothing.

Bey: Chained Samael Fallen Xtreme' A-3

Chained: A left spinning black ring with red wings with two strong metal attack points like rage Longinus.

Samael: A red left spinning core with the avatar being a fallen angel wearing black robe.

Core Gear: The speed core (IWD)

Fallen: Basically just the GX version of Outer its also red

A-3: Its a black frame that matches the Chained rings attack points to cause extra damage.

Xtreme': Black Xtreme' with red rubber

Bey Moves:
Chained Upper (The metal attack points on Chained glow red and do a strong upper attack like Raging Upper.)
Chained Vortex (Samael keeps slamming into the apposing bey while Samael goes around in a circle basically like Dead Gravity.)
Fallen Angel (Samael hits the side of the stadium causing Samael to fly in the air and with all Samael's power Samael dives down and slams into the apposing bey using the metal attack points to either burst or break the apposing bey.)
(Jan. 01, 2022  11:15 PM)We do not care Wrote: Name: Seth Hussein

Personality:  Kind and sensitive but when he goes into battle he becomes cruel and sadistic at times wanting to destroy you. He also may act like he's friends or cool with you even though he doesn't because he doesn't trust people 100% because like in his own words "Never trust anyone too much, remember the devil was once an angel."

Appearance: He has white hair and grey eyes (The white part of the eye turns black and the color turns red like Phi's left eye when his aura appears and like Phi this only happens when his aura appears.) He changes from casual to formal clothing.

Chained: A left spinning black ring with red wings with two strong metal attack points like rage Longinus.

Samael: A red left spinning core with the avatar being a fallen angel wearing black robe.

A-3: Its a black frame that matches the Chained rings attack points to cause extra damage.

Bey Moves:
Chained Upper (The metal attack points on Chained glow red and do a strong upper attack like Raging Upper.)  
Chained Vortex (Samael keeps slamming into the apposing bey while Samael goes around in a circle basically like Dead Gravity.)
Fallen Angel (Samael hits the side of the stadium causing Samael to fly in the air and with all Samael's power Samael dives down and slams into the apposing bey using the metal attack points to either burst or break the apposing bey.)
Seems good by my quick analysis, and we kinda need a bey breaker lo. Not sure where this OC will fit yet, but do you mind if I change the metal contact points? It will still have metal, but not exposed, kinda like Guilty having plastic to cover some metal.
(Jan. 02, 2022  7:09 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2022  11:15 PM)We do not care Wrote: Name: Seth Hussein

Personality:  Kind and sensitive but when he goes into battle he becomes cruel and sadistic at times wanting to destroy you. He also may act like he's friends or cool with you even though he doesn't because he doesn't trust people 100% because like in his own words "Never trust anyone too much, remember the devil was once an angel."

Bey Moves:
Seems good by my quick analysis, and we kinda need a bey breaker lo. Not sure where this OC will fit yet, but do you mind if I change the metal contact points? It will still have metal, but not exposed, kinda like Guilty having plastic to cover some metal.

Sure you can
Name: Usher Garcia

Height: 6' 5"

Personality: He's nice and wants to be friends with everyone unless they're a jerk. He also likes saving and helping people he really is the jolly green giant but without the green.

Appearance: He has dark skin and black hair which he ties up in a beanie. He wears casual clothes with a hoodie or a black shirt and white unzipped jacket with some jeans or sweat pants and sneakers.

Bey: Shielded Ukupanipo Fortress Metal Drift

GX Blade (Shielded): A blue left spinning blade that's on more on the rounder side that has two grey rubber attack points on the top right and bottom left on the blade like Astral.

GX Core Plate (Ukupanipo): A blue left spinning chip with the motif being a grey shark.

GX Core Gear: Heavy

GX Plate (Fortress): Basically the GX version of Giga.

GX Driver (Metal Drift): A blue Metal Drift

Special Moves:

Shielded Fortress: Using the rubber parts on the Shielded blade every attack the opponents bey makes hits the rubber and gets absorbed and turned into power for Ukupanipo.

Bombardment: Ukupanipo speeds up and slams into the opponents bey hitting them with multiple strong attacks before the opponent can react.
Name: Heizo Jorton

Height: 5'11

Personality: Heizo is a quite person with little to say, he's a generally happy person but kinda dark and a little insane when he's pushed or provoked. He generally avoids big crowds but if its a bey tournament or something similar he might hide in the crowd to not stand out much more then he already does. He likes to play small tricks on people he despises, and do little things to make people go crazy. He tries to be friendly to people he does likes and is a generally good friend if you do befriend him, but he will not hold back in battle even if you are his friend.

Appearance: Heizo has light tan-ish skin and Half White half Pink hair, his hair will turn all crimson when he resonates. he has bright green eyes that tend to go dark when he goes insane. He wears Black pants with purple patches and a White belt with a golden Hexagon buckle. He has purple tall boots with black highlights on them. he has a grey shirt with a golden Helmet on the back, he has a half black and half white coat with purple edges and purple zipper. He has a black glove on his left hand with purple markings.

Bey: Corpse Hades Equinox Bounty

GX Blade - Corpse: Corpse has two large swords like Dead hades, is has a rounder front portion to the swords but has a more jagged end, the front hald to each sword is smooth almost scythe like and the back is jagged with a lot of sharp points. in the middle of the sword is a large metal hexagon. behind the end of the swords is a small blade that curves outwards, this point can be pushed inwards to make the bey more aggressive and also activate small rubber burst stoppers. behind that is two large hexagons with metal in them. the hexagons have red flame like stickers on them like dead hades in between the two hexagons and on each end of the haxagon is claw like designs that do not make much contact but space out the blades and make the bey more aggressive. The final blade is a small hexagon with jagged rubber claws that moves outwards as it spins to add more attack power. The ring has a purple color with the metal having a shiny grey colors and the stickers being red and flame like except the sword stickers which have a white lightning bolt design.

GX Core Plate - Hades: A purple and black right spinning chip with a purple face with sharp teeth and red eyes, it has a gold helmet around the face with two large horns and 4 smaller horns on each bigger horns. the horns have black stickers . and small indents on there edges. the middle portion has four points that resemble a star like figure.

GX Core Gear: Heavy

GX Plate - Equinox: The Equinox disc is a round disc with a plastic coating, the plastic outer blade has four large free spinning blades with metal in them, the disc is bigger the size of over and about the same weight as over.

GX Driver - Bounty: The bounty driver has a short small design like jolt with a round hole flat tip like zephyr, it has 3 modes, staminna, defense, and attack, as you twist the ring at the top of the driver the mode changes,
attack - when the driver is launched a small rubber tip fills the whole in the driver tip to make it more agressive and as it slows down it goes back in.
Defense - as the driver slows down a small round tip fills the hole in the drivers tip
stamina - once the bey reachs 5/8th's stamina a sharp free spin tip fills the whole in the middle of the drivers tip.

Special Moves:

Corpse Burn - In attack mode hades will move around in a triangle flower pattern attacking the opponent.

Bounty Defense - when the bounty driver activates in stamina mode the bey will change into a defensive trajectory,

Bounty Spin - When the bounty driver activates in stamina mode the bey slows down and takes the middle

3/5th's Defense - in bounty defense mode Hades takes the center and the round tip, free spin on equinox, and hexagons on the corpse Blade turn white ans the bey deflects attacks.

Parody - when the bey is the same type as its opponent(E.g. both attack or both defense) the bey will mimick the movement patterns of the opponent

Corpse barrage - when the bounty driver goes from the rubber to the normal tip in attack mode hades will change its movement pattern and smash its opponent into the wall.

(Side note: Can my bey have a gear for its driver?)
Name: Sedit Yami

Height: 5'10

Character: Sedit is a hardworking, talented, and a natural genius. Highly perceptive and good with problem solving skills, Sedit is a skilled planner and good at mapping out scenarios. Furthermore, Sedit is very popular among peers and adored by his family members. However, his high intelligence and constant praise from adults laid the foundation for an intense level of hubris which quickly took effect once he obtained his corrupted bey. Through use of his bey, Sedit quickly begins to develop a cold and ruthless nature. As a utilitarian, he will take any means in order to achieve his goal to become the best blader of all time and have no one stand in his way.

Appearance: He has brown hair and brown eyes until his aura appears and he uses his dark resonance with his bey his hair and eyes will turn red. Though on the topic of what he wears when not wearing his school uniform, which consists of a tan suit and red tie, he dresses fairly casually, sometimes sporting a dress shirt underneath a jacket or a V-neck sweater with a collared t-shirt underneath.

Bey: Rotten Shinigami Terror Death Jolt'

GX Blade (Rotten) A left spinning black blade that has two main metal red attack and two minor plastic attacks points like Zwei.

GX Core Plate (Shinigami) A left spinning black core with the avatar in the center being a red Shinigami mask with black eyes and red pupils, golden horns coming out of the masks teeth and head, and grey long hair on the back of the mask.

GX Core Gear: Speed

GX Plate (Terror) Basically the GX version of the metal part of Sting (basically hasbro's sting) but with the spring gimmick built into the disc which works on all frames.

GX Chassis Frame (Death) Basically the GX version of the plastic part of sting but black.

GX Driver: A black Jolt' with all the rubber parts being red.

Special Moves:

Rotten slam: When Sedit powers up the metal attack points glow red on Rotten causing them to have devastating power.

Death Reflect: Using the power of the Terror disc's spring ability Shinigami is able to reflect the opponents attack.
(Mar. 06, 2022  11:31 PM)Goat Blader Wrote:
Ok so uhh, from what I understood you're good to go.
(Mar. 07, 2022  2:35 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
A gear? quite hard to fit a gear with the gimmick, but depends really.
As for your entry, it is on hold. (go check your PMs)
(Mar. 08, 2022  1:46 AM)Anime Blader Wrote:
Would be a great addition if it wasn’t for the fact that someone also made a character very similar to yours.
Your disc is cool I'll give you that, but layer and driver weirdly enough resemble Seth's bey (2 metal attack points, rubber tip driver, evil bey, even color squeme...)
We still haven't discussed about it tho (Anime Blader entry), but I think it will be a no. Not confirmed yet tho.
(Mar. 08, 2022  9:22 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2022  11:31 PM)Goat Blader Wrote:
Ok so uhh, from what I understood you're good to go.
(Mar. 07, 2022  2:35 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
A gear? quite hard to fit a gear with the gimmick, but depends really.
As for your entry, it is on hold. (go check your PMs)
(Mar. 08, 2022  1:46 AM)Anime Blader Wrote:
Would be a great addition if it wasn’t for the fact that someone also made a character very similar to yours.
Your disc is cool I'll give you that, but layer and driver weirdly enough resemble Seth's bey (2 metal attack points, rubber tip driver, evil bey, even color squeme...)
We still haven't discussed about it tho (Anime Blader entry), but I think it will be a no. Not confirmed yet tho.

Alright well if its a no here's another oc I made. Some people say it's better then Sedit so just tell me your opinion.