[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Dynachi!

(Jun. 24, 2021  10:33 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  9:19 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: oh god i am so sorry i didnt mean to ask alot i just thought you was already going to add him to that oh no aiden is very evil and we cant really stop him arc but its ok you can add him in whenever you want you dont have to live up to my expectations, lol

No no It's my job to make u guys happy with ur characters so don't worry about it just wanted to tell u advanced
You're doing a great job especially with my character, Ryuji Kiyama. I like the interaction you made between him and Adam, bickering with each other.
ima get to working on Episode 2 of Beyblade Burst: Matrix

yeah lol it makes him unique from rantaro ranjiro and ranzo
(Jun. 24, 2021  10:45 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  10:33 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: No no It's my job to make u guys happy with ur characters so don't worry about it just wanted to tell u advanced
You're doing a great job especially with my character, Ryuji Kiyama. I like the interaction you made between him and Adam, bickering with each other.

Thx

(Jun. 24, 2021  10:44 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  10:33 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: No no It's my job to make u guys happy with ur characters so don't worry about it just wanted to tell u advanced

oh ok just making sure

also i really dont mean to rush but when's the next chapter, or when do you think ur gonna get it out?

So my chapter release schedule is 2 chapters on Beyjitzu and 2 chapters on Dynachi I'm starting the 2 chapters on Dynachi now so maybe in a bit
alright awesome sauce

cool beans
Chapter 20 is out
nice episode!
(Jun. 25, 2021  1:33 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: nice episode!

Thx. What was ur fave part?
my fave part was when vlad entered the resonance with his beyblade and came back and won against daniel! i loved the vlad vs daniel rematch as a whole but that was my fav part
(Jun. 25, 2021  1:44 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  1:33 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: nice episode!

Thx. What was ur fave part?

The fighting lol
(Jun. 25, 2021  1:35 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: Always the fights

As thanks I put a lot of effort into this for you guys
I honestly love it!
My fave part was when Vlad learned how to use Heroic Reboot after 51 failed attempts
(Jun. 25, 2021  4:09 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: My fave part was when Vlad learned how to use Heroic Reboot after 51 failed attempts

I think I wouldve liked that part a lot more if he didnt know how to use it and then he accidently used it in a battle AND THEN he tries perfecting it.
(Jun. 25, 2021  4:22 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  4:09 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: My fave part was when Vlad learned how to use Heroic Reboot after 51 failed attempts

I think I wouldve liked that part a lot more if he didnt know how to use it and then he accidently used it in a battle AND THEN he tries perfecting it.

That has happened earlier in the story this is when he tries perfecting it
(Jun. 25, 2021  4:24 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  4:22 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: I think I wouldve liked that part a lot more if he didnt know how to use it and then he accidently used it in a battle AND THEN he tries perfecting it.

That has happened earlier in the story this is when he tries perfecting it

Oh Okay
Chapter 21 is out Unhappy
(Sighs deeply)
(Jun. 26, 2021  2:04 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 21 is out Unhappy
(Sighs deeply)
Sebastian is the new red eye also why are you sad?
(Jun. 26, 2021  2:12 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2021  2:04 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 21 is out Unhappy
(Sighs deeply)
Sebastian is the new red eye also why are you sad?

I'm not sad I was just foreshadowing Sebastian's loss but thanks for the concern
(Jun. 26, 2021  2:36 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2021  2:12 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Sebastian is the new red eye also why are you sad?

I'm not sad I was just foreshadowing Sebastian's loss but thanks for the concern

Oh okay!
this episode is so awesome, but i almost started to tear up at the final part lol

now sebastian is the new red eye...
(Jun. 26, 2021  3:14 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: this episode is so awesome, but i almost started to tear up at the final part lol

It was meant to pull your heart strings
(Jun. 26, 2021  3:25 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2021  3:14 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: this episode is so awesome, but i almost started to tear up at the final part lol

It was meant to pull your heart strings

lol it worked
(Jun. 26, 2021  2:34 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: Is he DEAD?

Nope just.possessed by Spryzen