[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Dynachi!

(May. 23, 2021  5:52 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2021  12:37 PM)tenma Wrote: Name: Fiora De La Hoya

Eye Color: Black (Gold during resonance)

Hair Color: Blonde with single red stripe

~~

Bey: Ethereal Freya Vanguard Dash 3B

Type: Balance

Key Colors: Gold, Platinum, White

Avatar Appearance: Freya is based off the Norse goddess of love and fertility. Freya has golden, long flowing hair with a pair of wing-like accessory adorned on her hair, one above her left ear and one above her right ear. She wears white long dress, and has a pair of platinum-colored wings.

Special Moves: Ethereal Premonition, Ethereal Bolt, Heaven's Glory.

~~

Appearance: Fiora is a fair-skinned girl of average height, having her short blonde hair tied to the side. She wears an unzipped yellow jacket with cobalt accents (Similar to Fafnir's palette) with a black undershirt, with the words "Hyper Muteki!" imprinted on top of the the chest area. She wears a white wing-shaped hairpin on her hair and her hair tie is adorned with the similar accessory. She wears knee-long denim baggy shorts and calf-height cotton white socks. She wears black-and-cobalt sneakers. 

Personality: Unlike her older brother, Fiora is an energetic and optimistic girl. She is very supportive and always tries her best to motivate her friends whenever. There are sometimes, however, when she can get serious and much quieter. She is also a little quick-tempered at times.

Relationship(s)

Free De La Hoya - As a little sister, Fiora is pretty close to Free and they have a pretty healthy relationship, though they don't meet that often as Free is often traveling the world. Unlike Free, Fiora decided that she won't use Fafnir, but instead made her own Bey, Freya, and promised that it will surpass even Fafnir. When they meet, Fiora is often found playing with Free's hair, adorning it with her hairpins.

Valt Aoi - She looks up to Valt very much (a lot like Raika towards Sisco), and is a huge fan of the said latter. She goes ecstatic when she first met the said Valt, as she idolized the said latter a lot.

~~

Quotes

"I promise...That one day Freya will surpass Fafnir! I won't disappoint you, Free!"

"Why is your hair is very messy, Free? Well, that isn't a problem to me, though, sounds like a place to play instead!"

"How ya' like that!? This is the power of me and Freya! Together, we are an unbreakable bond of power!"

This looks really good but you need to own a bey from S1-S7 but you can use Fafnir if you want
Oh, my apologies. But may I know if there is any specific reason why Beys that are self-made are not allowed?
(May. 24, 2021  3:28 AM)tenma Wrote:
(May. 23, 2021  5:52 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: This looks really good but you need to own a bey from S1-S7 but you can use Fafnir if you want
Oh, my apologies. But may I know if there is any specific reason why Beys that are self-made are not allowed?

Not really a specific reason I just thought it would be cool to have returning beys lol and no need to be sorry in my next fanfic I will allow self-made beys
New chapter names/Summaries!!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Which Chapter are you most excited about?
(May. 24, 2021  7:02 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: New chapter names/Summaries!!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 Which Chapter are you most excited about?
 Don't Jynx The Star Jynx Jinnus!!!! Vlad and the gang go check out a movie that's currently being worked on!!!!  and Vlad has a gang woah he's like valt
(May. 24, 2021  7:02 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: New chapter names/Summaries!!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Which Chapter are you most excited about?

This is beside the point but, Belarix is actually a decent dub name for Belial.
Deleted Post
(May. 24, 2021  8:10 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Chapter 4 is out
Darkred's character was featured in this chapter

epic chapter
Chapter 4 is out!!!
Strikegamerv6 why did you repost it
(May. 25, 2021  2:41 AM)JJustice Wrote: Strikegamerv6 why did you repost it

I was having some diffculties

Chapter 5 is out!!!
PinkRose character was featured.
(May. 25, 2021  3:12 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 25, 2021  2:41 AM)JJustice Wrote: Strikegamerv6 why did you repost it

I was having some diffculties
oh ok I made a team do you wanna join 
(May. 25, 2021  3:14 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 25, 2021  3:12 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I was having some diffculties
oh ok I made a team do you wanna join 

Maybe I'll think about it and get back to you later
(May. 25, 2021  3:18 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 25, 2021  3:14 AM)JJustice Wrote: oh ok I made a team do you wanna join 

Maybe I'll think about it and get back to you later
ok I like the upcoming chapters
After Chapter 9 (Which is still under a lot of thinking process heck I haven't even started chapter 6) Beyblade Burst Dynachi will go on a little break in till we can get more people in the story.
(May. 25, 2021  3:23 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: After Chapter 9 (Which is still under a lot of thinking process heck I haven't even started chapter 6) Beyblade Burst Dynachi will go on a little break in till we can get more people in the story.

okay
Okay so....the last couple chapter were alright (it still hurts my eyes to read all those exclamation marks but eh..). One thing I have to note tho: Her name's Brooke, not Brooklyn.
(May. 25, 2021  4:57 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Okay so....the last couple chapter were alright (it still hurts my eyes to read all those exclamation marks but eh..). One thing I have to note tho: Her name's Brooke, not Brooklyn.

Ok I edited the chapter to change her name to Brooke and I'm also trying to lower down the exclamation marks

Chapter 6 is out!!!
@Jjustice your character is coming up soon just trust me.
(May. 25, 2021  5:06 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 25, 2021  4:57 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Okay so....the last couple chapter were alright (it still hurts my eyes to read all those exclamation marks but eh..). One thing I have to note tho: Her name's Brooke, not Brooklyn.

Ok I edited the chapter to change her name to Brooke and I'm also trying to lower down the exclamation marks

Chapter 6 is out!!!
@Jjustice your character is coming up soon just trust me.

good chspter strike
Next chapter will be Dynamite promise

Chapter 7 coming your way!!!
Frisk291 would you like a spot on this fanfic?

~~

Avatar Appearance: Freya is based off the Norse goddess of love and fertility. Freya has golden, long flowing hair with a pair of wing-like accessory adorned on her hair, one above her left ear and one above her right ear. She wears white long dress, and has a pair of platinum-colored wings.

~~

Appearance: Fiora is a fair-skinned girl of average height, having her short blonde hair tied to the side. She wears an unzipped yellow jacket with cobalt accents (Similar to Fafnir's palette) with a black undershirt, with the words "Hyper Muteki!" imprinted on top of the the chest area. She wears a white wing-shaped hairpin on her hair and her hair tie is adorned with the similar accessory. She wears knee-long denim baggy shorts and calf-height cotton white socks. She wears black-and-cobalt sneakers. 

Personality: Unlike her older brother, Fiora is an energetic and optimistic girl. She is very supportive and always tries her best to motivate her friends whenever. There are sometimes, however, when she can get serious and much quieter. She is also a little quick-tempered at times.

Relationship(s)

Free De La Hoya - As a little sister, Fiora is pretty close to Free and they have a pretty healthy relationship, though they don't meet that often as Free is often traveling the world. Unlike Free, Fiora decided that she won't use Fafnir, but instead made her own Bey, Freya, and promised that it will surpass even Fafnir. When they meet, Fiora is often found playing with Free's hair, adorning it with her hairpins.

Valt Aoi - She looks up to Valt very much (a lot like Raika towards Sisco), and is a huge fan of the said latter. She goes ecstatic when she first met the said Valt, as she idolized the said latter a lot.

~~

Quotes

"I promise...That one day Freya will surpass Fafnir! I won't disappoint you, Free!"

"Why is your hair is very messy, Free? Well, that isn't a problem to me, though, sounds like a place to play instead!"

"How ya' like that!? This is the power of me and Freya! Together, we are an unbreakable bond of power!"

(May. 24, 2021  3:28 AM)tenma Wrote:
(May. 23, 2021  5:52 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: This looks really good but you need to own a bey from S1-S7 but you can use Fafnir if you want

I was wondering since your gonna use Fafnir if the name could be Illusion Fafnir or something like that if you like the name just like the post
(May. 26, 2021  4:29 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Frisk291 would you like a spot on this fanfic?

~~

~~

Relationship(s)

~~

Quotes

(May. 24, 2021  3:28 AM)tenma Wrote: Oh, my apologies. But may I know if there is any specific reason why Beys that are self-made are not allowed?

I was wondering since your gonna use Fafnir if the name could be Illusion Fafnir or something like that if you like the name just like the post

I guess I'll just stick with Freya as Fiora's Bey. In this case, I'll just let go off my chance from being in this fic. Maybe next time :]
(May. 26, 2021  4:47 PM)tenma Wrote:
(May. 26, 2021  4:29 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Frisk291 would you like a spot on this fanfic?

I guess I'll just stick with Freya as Fiora's Bey. In this case, I'll just let go off my chance from being in this fic. Maybe next time :]

K thx for your feedback

Chapter 8 is out @Jjustice your character appeared
(May. 26, 2021  5:29 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2021  4:47 PM)tenma Wrote: I guess I'll just stick with Freya as Fiora's Bey. In this case, I'll just let go off my chance from being in this fic. Maybe next time :]

K thx for your feedback

Chapter 8 is out @Jjustice your character appeared

nice to see shu is a family guy now
Chapter 9 Summary/Name
@Strikegamerv6, sorry man! I've been really busy trying to finish my classes for the year and I haven't had time to read your whole fanfic. I promise I'll read Bionic Battle and this one very soon.