[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Densetsu(Alternate Season 6 Fanfiction)

Huh, you weren't kidding about in the inspiration from Ace and Hyperion.
Love the color scheme (even if both the yellow and the green pop out a lot), big kudos to the artist!
[Image: image0.png]And lastly the Poster. Credit to DarkLordMonke for the bey and Faidon for the rest.
(Jun. 29, 2021  1:25 AM)MasterofDerp Wrote: [Image: image0.png]And lastly the Poster. Credit to DarkLordMonke for the bey and Faidon for the rest.

Oh My Goodness this is amazing
(Jun. 29, 2021  1:25 AM)MasterofDerp Wrote: [Image: image0.png]And lastly the Poster. Credit to DarkLordMonke for the bey and Faidon for the rest.

YO MAAA AIGAAAAA

Ngl, Batal looks a lot more kid-like than I imagined

Im also assuming the spiky orange hair dude is Rin and Mohawk is Lukas?

I love the poster.
(Jun. 29, 2021  2:50 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Ngl, Batal looks a lot more kid-like than I imagined

Im also assuming the spiky orange hair dude is Rin and Mohawk is Lukas?

I love the poster.

Ye. And long haired boi is Chen.
Dang, they're a huge lot more different than I imagined, but they look pretty cool!
[Image: image0.png]Here are Phi and Shu’s appearances in Densetsu:

(Jun. 30, 2021  12:47 AM)MasterofDerp Wrote: [Image: image0.png]Here are Phi and Shu’s appearances in Densetsu:

Credit to Faidon once more
(Jun. 30, 2021  12:47 AM)MasterofDerp Wrote: [Image: image0.png]Here are Phi and Shu’s appearances in Densetsu:

Phi's new fit looks AWESOME, it's a throwback to Phi's Revive and Dead attires which is NEAT.
(Jun. 30, 2021  1:12 AM)Dark red Wrote:

Phi's new fit looks AWESOME, it's a throwback to Phi's Revive and Dead attires which is NEAT.

Ye that’s what me and the artist were going for.
I like the casual-ish touch to Phi's outfit, somehow it looks pretty neat.
i like everyones new outfits especially the main protagonist and main antagonist
Aight. Sorry for the wait but I’m going to (Hopefully) continue the story. Episode 9 will hopefully be out

WOAH! Amazing tho…
https://www.wattpad.com/1075676872-beybl...the-heroic

IT IS DONE! Episode 9 is finally out. It is a bit choppy but hopefully you all will like it! Again, I am sorry for the long Hiatius!

(Jul. 23, 2021  6:38 AM)MasterofDerp Wrote: https://www.wattpad.com/1075676872-beybl...the-heroic

IT IS DONE! Episode 9 is finally out. It is a bit choppy but hopefully you all will like it! Again, I am sorry for the long Hiatius!

Reviews would really be appreciated.
Woah man, Chen's situation is waaaaaay more messed up than I thought...*also sad Delta noises plays in the background*

Plot: 5/5. Steady progress as always, with even more of Chen's background carp I think he's paralleling Rashad and another exciting battle. I'm assuming this means Batal dropped down a bit in ranks with his loss?
Dialogue: 5/5. I see nothing wrong, at all. Nice.
Characterization: 5/5. Lukas is still salty and I still hate that coward, Rin's setting up for character development, Valt and Free are doing their best to stay calm and not screw up again with Batal (tho we all know they're failing at the former), and Batal is just being himself, the only absolute positive at this point in the series.
Writing: 4.5/5. Nothing noticeable, just the usual little tick with walls of text. It's getting better though.
Battle: 5/5. I have to admit, I didn't see that coming. But then again, Batal overclocking shouldn't be a guaranteed win, so I guess it's fair for him to lose (plus he doesn't even have to beat Free to prove his skill). The battle itself was very interesting, and yeah, I guess I'm happy with how it turned out.

Final Rating: 24.5/25. This is one of, if not the best of all chapters yet, totally worth the wait if you ask me. Excited to see what will happen next!
Quick Poll, who would you say is the best character in the Densetsu Fafnic(Excluding Canon Characters)?

Your options are:
-Batal
-Rin
-Lukas
-Albert
-Iki
-Gigi
-Chen
(Jul. 23, 2021  6:24 PM)MasterofDerp Wrote: Quick Poll, who would you say is the best character in the Densetsu Fafnic(Excluding Canon Characters)?

Your options are:
-Batal
-Rin
-Lukas
-Albert
-Iki
-Gigi
-Chen
batal by far is the best!
(Jul. 23, 2021  6:24 PM)MasterofDerp Wrote: Quick Poll, who would you say is the best character in the Densetsu Fafnic(Excluding Canon Characters)?

Your options are:
-Batal
-Rin
-Lukas
-Albert
-Iki
-Gigi
-Chen

Haven't seen Chen in action outside of flashbacks and yet he's so close to being my favorite...but I gotta hand that to Rin. What can I say, I like this kind of character.
Hey everyone, just to let u know I am taking a week and a half hiatus due to going to a sleep away camp.
Hey everyone, I have a quick announcement to make. To make up for the hiatus, I made a Discord Server to keep ya’ll up to date. You can post your fanfics and art there if you want. I hope it’ll be fun!
https://discord.gg/8tyaF8u37q
Back from the camp. Ep 10 will take a little bit but I should be able to get it up and running soon.
Hey everyone, sorry for wait, but I am making a few changes to some of the beys before I release the new episode:

-Valkyrie and Ragnaruk are getting new drivers(Valkyrie a Plastic Reboot/Variable Hybrid known as Explosion, and Ragnaruk a Revolve and Flugel hybrid known as Turbine)
-Longinus’s name has been changed to Tyrant Longinus, and I am thinking of changing the casing name as well.
-Phoenix’s name will have to be altered due to the name change for Longinus.
Hope you all have a great day!
(Sep. 06, 2021  7:18 PM)MasterofDerp Wrote: Hey everyone, sorry for wait, but I am making a few changes to some of the beys before I release the new episode:

-Valkyrie and Ragnaruk are getting new drivers(Valkyrie a Plastic Reboot/Variable Hybrid known as Explosion, and Ragnaruk a Revolve and Flugel hybrid known as Turbine)
-Longinus’s name has been changed to Tyrant Longinus, and I am thinking of changing the casing name as well.
-Phoenix’s name will have to be altered due to the name change for Longinus.
Hope you all have a great day!

im glad to see this fanfic coming back after hiatus! amazing!