[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Defection

Beyblade Burst Defection chapter 5 Acceptance

WBBA Ref: This is the final battle for the semi finals! The match is Zyklon Wyvern, Giga, Never, 3 against Free with his Vanish Fafnir, Tapered, Kick, 3!

Free and Wakiya walk to the stadium and get their launchers ready.

WBBO Ref: Now everyone get ready!

Everyone: 3,2,1, GO SHOOT!

Free and Wakiya launch their beys and they start going to the center. A clash happens in the center with no one gaining the upper hand.

Free: VANISH SPIN!

Fafnir starts gaining more and more spin from Wyvern and eventually out spins Wyvern.

WBBO Ref: That’s one point for Free with a spin finish! Now get ready for the next battle!

Both bladers launch their beys and slam into each other. Both beys are sent back and start going back towards each other.

Free: KICK COUNTER!

Wakiya: ZYKLON SHIELD!

Both beys slam into each other and with Zyklon’s free spinning ring sends Fafnir out of the stadium. Fafnir falls onto the floor then bursts.

WBBA Ref: That’s a ring out finish for Wakiya! The score is one to one! Get ready for the next battle!

Wakiya: A ring out?! Come on man!

Free: That was too close. I better be careful from attacking that spinning ring.

Both bladers launch their beys and go to the center.

Free smirks at Wakiya.

Free: VANISH COUNTER!

Both beys clash in the center of the stadium. But because of vanish counter the free spinning ring has no affect on Fafnir.

Fafnir starts stealing Wyvern’s spin and eventually out spins Wyvern.

WBBA Ref: That’s a spin finish for Free! The score is two to one! Now get ready for the next battle!

Both beys land in the stadium and start going to the center.

Both beys clash between each other with no affect because of their two moves. Wyvern then hits Fafnir and sends it to the side of the stadium.

Fafnir then dives and slams into Wyvern again, and again, and again.

Wakiya: WYVERN! SEND HIM OUT OF THE RING!

Free: NOT ON MY WATCH!

Both beys slam into each other with a big explosion in the stadium. Everyone opens their eyes and sees Fafnir barely spinning with a bursted Zyklon Wyvern.

WBBA Ref: That’s a burst finish for Free! The winner of this battle is four to one! The finals will be tomorrow with Light Turner against Free Dela Hoya!

Wakiya: Ahhh come on man!

Free: Good game man!

Free extends his hand.

Wakiya: Yeah good game.

Wakiya shakes Wakiya’s hand and follows Free out of the gym. Light then gets up from his seat and leaves the gym.

Abaddon: Well that was a interesting battle.

Light: Yeah I guess. But I’m now worried about going against Free.

Abaddon: Why not?

Light: Fafnir gains it’s attack power by absorbing the spin from his opponent. Fafnir spins left and can only steal spin from right spinning beys. You spin left meaning Fafnir’s rubber has no affect on you. The only thing he can do is use the rubber to attack us but since Fafnir is a stamina type his attacks won’t do much.

Abaddon: Interesting.

Light and Abaddon go to the lunch room where Light sits reading his book with no one to disturb him.

*After school*

Light leaves the school and sees Shu talking to Free and Wakiya. Light turns around and walks to his house and enters the house. Light goes to his room and leaves his things on the floor and sits in his bed.

Abaddon: So this will be a easy battle right?

Light: It should. But if it doesn’t then I have many contingency plans.

*The next day*

Light wakes up and grabs Abaddon and his launcher. Light then grabs his bag and starts walking to school. Light then enters the school building and sees Free waiting for him.

Free: So your Light huh?

Light: Yeah what about it?

Free: I just want you to know I’m gonna crush you. And show you why this dark power you have with Abaddon is not as strong as a real connection with your bey. And punish you for breaking Astral Spriggan. What your connection with Abaddon is evil, pure evil. And it must be destroyed.

Light smirks at Free with his eyes and hair turning red.

Light: Evil? Let me ask you a question Free.

Free: What is it?

Light: What do you do if there’s a evil you can not defeat with just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?

Free: I choose justice.

Light: I understand. In my case, I commit evil to destroy the greater evil.

Free: The greater evil?

Light: You’ll see in due time.

Light walks off to his first period class leaving Free in confusion.

*12:00 pm*

Announcement: Will all participants for the beyblade tournament come to the gym. I repeat will all participants for the beyblade tournament come to the gym. This is the final battle between Free and Light and will decide who the champion of this school is.

Light gets up from his chair and starts going towards the gym. He then sees Free walking towards the gym as well. Free and Light enter the gym and see scouts again from many teams looking at them.

WBBA Ref: Light and Free. Please come to the stadium so we can start the final battle.

Free and Light go to their sides of the stadium.

Free: I’m gonna punish you for what you did to Shu!

Light: We’ll see about that.

Lights hair and eyes turn read and his red and gold aura starts appearing before them.

WBBA Ref: Now it’s time for the first battle of the finals! Bladers get ready!

UnseenBurst LegendJustice Kiryu Kazuma and GenesisBlader
(Sep. 03, 2021  1:16 AM)Eye patch Wrote: Beyblade Burst Defection chapter 5 Acceptance

WBBA Ref: This is the final battle for the semi finals! The match is Zyklon Wyvern, Giga, Never, 3 against Free with his Vanish Fafnir, Tapered, Kick, 3!

Free and Wakiya launch their beys and they start going to the center. A clash happens in the center with no one gaining the upper hand.

Fafnir starts gaining more and more spin from Wyvern and eventually out spins Wyvern.

WBBO Ref: That’s one point for Free with a spin finish! Now get ready for the next battle!

Both bladers launch their beys and slam into each other. Both beys are sent back and start going back towards each other.

Both beys slam into each other and with Zyklon’s free spinning ring sends Fafnir out of the stadium. Fafnir falls onto the floor then bursts.

WBBA Ref: That’s a ring out finish for Wakiya! The score is one to one! Get ready for the next battle!

Free: That was too close. I better be careful from attacking that spinning ring.

Free smirks at Wakiya.

Both beys clash in the center of the stadium. But because of vanish counter the free spinning ring has no affect on Fafnir.

WBBA Ref: That’s a spin finish for Free! The score is two to one! Now get ready for the next battle!

Both beys clash between each other with no affect because of their two moves. Wyvern then hits Fafnir and sends it to the side of the stadium.

Both beys slam into each other with a big explosion in the stadium. Everyone opens their eyes and sees Fafnir barely spinning with a bursted Zyklon Wyvern.

WBBA Ref: That’s a burst finish for Free! The winner of this battle is four to one! The finals will be tomorrow with Light Turner against Free Dela Hoya!

Free extends his hand.

Wakiya shakes Wakiya’s hand and follows Free out of the gym. Light then gets up from his seat and leaves the gym.

Light: Fafnir gains it’s attack power by absorbing the spin from his opponent. Fafnir spins left and can only steal spin from right spinning beys. You spin left meaning Fafnir’s rubber has no affect on you. The only thing he can do is use the rubber to attack us but since Fafnir is a stamina type his attacks won’t do much.

Light and Abaddon go to the lunch room where Light sits reading his book with no one to disturb him.

*After school*

Light leaves the school and sees Shu talking to Free and Wakiya. Light turns around and walks to his house and enters the house. Light goes to his room and leaves his things on the floor and sits in his bed.

*The next day*

Light wakes up and grabs Abaddon and his launcher. Light then grabs his bag and starts walking to school. Light then enters the school building and sees Free waiting for him.

Free: I just want you to know I’m gonna crush you. And show you why this dark power you have with Abaddon is not as strong as a real connection with your bey. And punish you for breaking Astral Spriggan. What your connection with Abaddon is evil, pure evil. And it must be destroyed.

Light: What do you do if there’s a evil you can not defeat with just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?

Announcement: Will all participants for the beyblade tournament come to the gym. I repeat will all participants for the beyblade tournament come to the gym. This is the final battle between Free and Light and will decide who the champion of this school is.

Light gets up from his chair and starts going towards the gym. He then sees Free walking towards the gym as well. Free and Light enter the gym and see scouts again from many teams looking at them.

WBBA Ref: Light and Free. Please come to the stadium so we can start the final battle.

Lights hair and eyes turn read and his red and gold aura starts appearing before them.

Yeah, this chapter honestly wasn't your best. If I'm being completely honest the characters kinda felt misplaced (Example: Free isn't the type to say Good Game and Wakiya isn't either) And honestly, the chapter felt super rushed when you could've taken your time and kinda stretched it out more making the plot more interesting and fun to read. Also, Free's super smart so he'd probably get what Light is saying. Overall: Not you're best chapter, it could've been better but it wasn't horrible by any means, it was just not the best
I felt like it was too early to Just go of with the yelling lol may e something like this:

Free: Fafnir, Kick Counter!

Insert Move here.

Hanami (Or any announcer you want): WoW! Fafnir is off to a Fierce start! Can Wyvern keep up?

Wakiya: Of course I can!!

Or someth in g like that it is as kinda short and seemed rush but I am excited Fore the next chapter just add some plot make the characters more Idk and Longer! But besides thos points good job!
(Sep. 03, 2021  1:28 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2021  1:16 AM)Eye patch Wrote: Beyblade Burst Defection chapter 5 Acceptance

Free smirks at Wakiya.

Free extends his hand.

*After school*

*The next day*

Yeah, this chapter honestly wasn't your best. If I'm being completely honest the characters kinda felt misplaced (Example: Free isn't the type to say Good Game and Wakiya isn't either) And honestly, the chapter felt super rushed when you could've taken your time and kinda stretched it out more making the plot more interesting and fun to read. Also, Free's super smart so he'd probably get what Light is saying. Overall: Not you're best chapter, it could've been better but it wasn't horrible by any means, it was just not the best

Ok the next one will be better

(Sep. 03, 2021  1:30 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: I felt like it was too early to Just go of with the yelling lol may e something like this:

Free: Fafnir, Kick Counter!

Insert Move here.

Hanami (Or any announcer you want): WoW! Fafnir is off to a Fierce start! Can Wyvern keep up?

Wakiya: Of course I can!!

Or someth in g like that it is as kinda short and seemed rush but I am excited Fore the next chapter just add some plot make the characters more Idk and Longer! But besides thos points good job!

Ok the next chapter will be better