[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Bonds!

(Dec. 29, 2020  3:31 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Sorry I was trying to say  metal fight SSJ_Emani212

New idea!
Battles will most of the time not happen in normal bey arenas, but will happen in “worlds” created by the bladers mind.
What do you guys think? Should I keep it?
I would make both, some battles starts in arenas (like friend battles) and others in these worlds (Like villain battles).
like in aiga vs phi?

like describe how it'l work

cuz it seems weird to me

Yeah like Aiga vs phi and they would battle without an arena like on metal fight.
No, the beys and the bladers with their bond weapons
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:38 PM)SSJ_Emani212 Wrote: whats a bond weapon

Resonance and the latter, or Flare, or Bey Spirit, or Bit Beasts.
Anyhow, here's my Beyblade entry:
-Iniquity Azazel Epitaph-B Gale:
Bonded Chip - Azazel:
-Azazel is a left-spinning Bonded Chip that has two wings that intertwine at the bottom which surround an unremovable Chip Core that's made of metal akin to that found on the Spriggan Sparking Chip/Diabolos Sparking Chip allowing for increased weight. The name is based off of Azazel, the a fallen angel responsible for introducing humans to forbidden knowledge.
Bonded Ring - Iniquity:
-Iniquity is a left-spinning Bonded RIng that has two blades that slope downwards made up of four large blades as the primary points of contact, two of which are molded in the shape of a wing's side profile. Each blade has a fair amount of metal on it, increasing weight and on each blade are jagged rubber points, allowing for increased Attack-power and Spin-Equalization.
Resonite Ring - Epitaph-B:
-Epitaph-B is a dual-spinning Resonite Ring, allowing for it to accommodate Rings and Chips of both spin directions. It is shaped circular and is somewhat jagged and the metal is shaped similar to the 6 Forge Disc, circular and has loop shaped protrusions that go around it (totaling to 8 of them). It is also surrounded with jagged rubber to increase a layer's Attack potential or Spin-Equalization to some extent. It features three strong teeth, allowing for increased Burst Resistance.
Performance Tip - Gale:
-Gale is Balance-type Performance Tip, akin to a fusion between Trans and Merge. It features an adjustable tip at standard height with two settings, Stamina and Attack, which are switched by twisting the bottom portion of the Performance Tip. The Stamina setting reveals a small low angle cone tip surrounded by a Left Rubber Flat, and its Attack setting is a Left-Rubber Flat with a hole in the center.

Character Name: Ayame Tsukishima
Height: 5'2ft.
Weight: 41kg
Eye Color: Brown, Red (during Resonance)
Hair Color: Black, White (during Resonance)

Appearance:
Ayame is a girl of average height with wavy, shoulder-length silver hair which turn to white when Resonating with her Beyblade (mid-battle) and brown eyes which turn red during Resonance (mid-battle) as well as a fair skin complexion and a somewhat large chest. She wears a kitten hairpin on her head, red thick-rimmed eyeglasses, a black choker, a red sweatshirt with a black singlet underneath and white stripes all over the sleeves, a black plaid skirt with a black belt, and brown boots that reach to her knees. Sometimes she can be seen wearing a black pair of headphones with red as well as a white cross on the left side.

Personality:
Ayame normally has a quiet and sleepy disposition, but she becomes a lot more lively when discussing games and concentrates hard when playing or Beyblading. She has a number of unusual habits, such as dozing off while playing games and taking long pauses during her conversations to think about everything she wants to say. She sometimes even sleeps while standing and forgets to breathe when she's playing games. She also quite often uses gaming terms and references due to her being somewhat of a gamer. During battles, she becomes quite observative and analytical, and is also able to notice the weaknesses of a person upon her first battle. When she knows that her opponent won't be able to defeat her on her first try, she does an observative match first then attempts to finish it on the second round of her battles.

Special Moves:
-Iniquitous Spin:
When an opponent hits Azazel's rubber as it's low on spin, it absorbs the impact dealt by them and turns them into its own energy allowing for it to spin faster until they regain their original spin.
-Iniquitous Gluttony:
This is a direct upgrade to Iniquitous Spin, Azazel has its opponent hit its rubber to absorb their energy, but does this for longer allowing for it to absorb more and create a tornado upon gaining said energy.
-Iniquitous Bane:
Azazel tilts as it charges towards its foe, it would then deal a two-hit combo on its opponent's Resonite Ring with the second hit sending them flying with a powerful hit.
-Iniquitous Wrath:
Azazel sends a two-hit combo on its opponent and proceeds to spin faster after the second hit, dealing more hits whilst it's still on the opposing Bey acting like a buzzsaw until it reaches a Stadium wall where it sends a powerful hit to crush its opponent.
Oh and the avatar will look like dragon with dark and light blue color changing wings

(Dec. 29, 2020  1:35 AM)SSJ_Emani212 Wrote: Blader:  Zamaku (za- ma as in mama-coo as in cool) male

Look: Dark Blue long sleeve zip up hoodie  Light blue shirt under, pants like drums but bluish black and slightly dark cyan spiky hair (and when resonating hair changes color between light blue and dark blue like lui does)

personality: Like drum but can be serious and straight to the point

ring: eternal (shaped like achillies but the shield wings are a less round and they are bigger and the sword part is like hyperions blades each wing is light blue and the parts that aren't are a dark shade of blue)

chip: zephyer (ze-fer) (like tempest dragons chip but the skin tone is slightly darker and its kind of diagonal when put on its ring)
double chassis: 5a (4 wings to match up with the ring and the contact points are blue rubber and dark blue metal)
Driver: speed' (like evolution but the rubber part is like pointed down slightly to make in kind of balanced yet fast)

Moves:  Eternal Assault (speeds up at the edges of the stadium and rushes around aggressively) , Eternal blitz (when away from the other bey it tilts so the rubber on speed' driver rubs against the stadium and it goes around the stadium once and attack the other bey), eternal crush (when colliding with the other bey the wings glow blue immensely and hits it into the ground)

Super moves: Eternal claw(When hit away from the other bey it goes around the stadium picking up speed and strikes at the bey) Eternal onslaught (Bey glows up and hits opponent once really fast and then hits them with a barrage of attacks and for the final blow it hits them while all the wings glow)

resonance form: Bey glows light blue, dark blue, turquoise and black  

is it possible for my character to be friends with the legends?

also the resonite ring is going to be called, An (annihilate)
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:40 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote:  A Meteorite fell to Earth from what seemed to be a different dimension and landed right near BC Sol. Raul along with Valt and Free got to work right away. They classified it as Resonite because it responded to both Valt and Free’s Strong Resonance. They then got to work making new beys with it. Soon after some familiar figures start appearing all over the blading world.

Another meteorite fell to earth but this one was filled with Darkfluid an energy dedicated to deystroying bey resonance. It contaminated the boy who touched it and turned him into Shade and with his bey Darkfluid Hydra the want to destroy all other bey Resonance.

Bonded Chip – Like a GT chip or Sparking chip
A Bonded Ring – Like a Sparking Ring
Resonite Ring – Like a Chasis but has a name (Ex: SwA – Sword Attack)
Driver

BeyContest!
Rules

Can be a returning blader (will not be a legend)
Will most likely pick more than one winner.
Might be Changed a little bit.
Will be a main Character.
Deadline January 1st.
Good Luck

Hope you guys Enjoy!

Character - Reji Mizuchi (From MFB)

Bey - Constrictor Serpent PoisonB High Unite'
(Dec. 30, 2020  3:59 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: A libra evo would be cool.

Dude you are speaking my language! I can't believe I hadn't thought of that.
I will work on it!

Libra is Done!
Last day to enter!

12 hours remaining!
(Jan. 01, 2021  7:49 AM)Staron Wrote: I was late, dang it, and I just saw it too.

Rip
Chapter 1
Valkyrie Vs Fafnir! A Battle of Bonds!

Hope you guys enjoy!
(Jan. 01, 2021  3:26 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Chapter 1

Hope you guys enjoy!

Nice
(Jan. 01, 2021  3:26 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Chapter 1

Hope you guys enjoy!
Awesome. And who won the contest?
I picked three winners and they are...

Golden Freddy
BeybladeManiac0
EarthHelios

Thanks to all who participated!
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:30 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I picked three winners and they are...

Golden Freddy
BeybladeManiac0
EarthHelios

GG everyone.
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:30 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I picked three winners and they are...

Golden Freddy
BeybladeManiac0
EarthHelios

Thanks to all who participated!
Gg my fellow people
New Character!

Grace
Spike Geode SheildD Orbit Metal
(Jan. 01, 2021  7:21 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: New Character!

Grace
Spike Geode SheildD Orbit Metal

Missed opportunity to have called it Geodude...