[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Bloodlust

(Feb. 09, 2022  12:51 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Sebastian Fernandez
Height: 4’10
Weight: 81 lbs
Personality: A excitable but very intelligent and tactical boy. He usually spends his days thinking up strategies for battling.
Appearance: A short, tan-skinned boy with black hair and brown eyes
Beyblade: Ancient Sphinx 14 Xtreme’-Artifact
Core: Sphinx: A Right-Spin Core with 3 hard locks
Outer Ring: Ancient: A 3-bladed Outer Ring with rubber coating the 3-blades
Accessory Blades: Artifact: A 3-bladed accessory blade with the 3 blades made of metal coated with a very thick layer of rubber(like 2A)
Disc: 14: A very heavy disc(about 26 grams)in which a Disc Frame is attachable to it
Driver: Xtreme’: self-explanatory

Finally! One that actually follows the system!

Uploads are gonna get later sadly as I am taking a few breaks from the WBO.
I would enter, but knowing the sheer amount of detail I put into most of my characters (recently) it would probably be a little too big. I hope it isn’t a problem
(Feb. 09, 2022  5:44 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I would enter, but knowing the sheer amount of detail I put into most of my characters (recently) it would probably be a little too big. I hope it isn’t a problem

I'd recommend entering. Even if it were big, I can try cutting out some smaller details.
(Feb. 09, 2022  6:49 PM)xros Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2022  5:44 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I would enter, but knowing the sheer amount of detail I put into most of my characters (recently) it would probably be a little too big. I hope it isn’t a problem

I'd recommend entering. Even if it were big, I can try cutting out some smaller details.
Thank you, I'll just finish something rq and I'll so it then
Chapter 9: Apex Owl's true debut!

Narrator's POV: After Scarlett and Okabe make their new beys, Okabe challenges her to a battle, only to lose to her. They say their goodbyes and he heads back. Meanwhile at Taiga's, Aiga has awoken and everyone's made new beys.
(Everyone fawning over their new beys)
"This is so cool! Yield Hyrus is finished!" said Hector.
"Spectral Nix is obviously the better defense type." replied Noel.
"Even if it is, my Crowned Diomedes can burst you both in a flash." stated Deshawn
"Oh yeah? My Ace Miniboros can do that even faster." replied Markus.
"How about we all just battle, that'll settle the score!" said Naru.
"I for one agree with that." added Aiga.
(Okabe comes running through the door)
"GUYS GUYS GUYS, LOOK AT MY BEY!" exclaimed Okabe.
"Oh, you got a new bey too?" questioned Noel.
"Yup, and did Aiga wake up!? Also what do you mean 'too'?" said Okabe.
"Slow down there. Yes we evolved our beys, and yes Aiga woke up. Apparently he didn't forget anything, unlike Valt." replied Noel.
"Ah. Well how about we all battle?!" said Okabe.
"That's what we were about to do." replied Hector.
(Everyone takes their positions)
3, 2, 1, go... Shoot!
(Hyrus and Nix battle for the center, siphoning eachother's spin while Achilles smashes into Diomedes and throws it into Owl.)
"Alright Owl, go for an Apex Cutter!" said Okabe.
"Counter it with King's Sword!" said Deshawn
(Owl's bound blades collide into Diomedes, throwing it out of the ring)
"I'd better work on my trajectory." said Deshawn
"Polydora, help Achilles take out Owl!" said Naru.
"Thanks sis!" replied Aiga.
(The two beys start spinning around eachother and awaken to make a new fusion bey. Oceanid Achilles. It crashes into Owl and bursts it)
"Woah! What was that?" said Okabe.
"I don't even know, but it's awesome!" exclaimed Aiga.
"Alright then Achilles, burst both of them with River Slash!" said Naru.
(Nix and Hyrus awaken to try and tank the hit, but Achilles easily bursts them)
"Just 1 more! Achilles, burst Miniboros with War Typhoon!" said Naru.
"No, I won't lose!" said Markus. "Miniboros! Use Horn Smash!"
(Miniboros awakens and rams into Achilles so hard that it separates back into Achilles and Polydora. Miniboros and Achilles run out of spin)
"Huh. I guess I win." said Naru.
"Not yet! Valkyrie!" said Valt.
(Valkyrie awakens and starts circling around the tornado ridge so fast that nobody can even see it)
"Polydora, use Barrier Wave!" said Naru.
(Polydora starts spinning at a lower center of gravity and it starts making Valkyrie wobbly. Fortunately, Valkyrie just goes faster and faster until it bounces into the sky)
"Now, use V Sky Strike!" exclaimed Valt.
"Polydora! Try to dodge it!" ordered Naru.
(Valkyrie smashes into Polydora and destroys the whole stadium right under it. When the smoke clears, Valkyrie is still spinning while Polydora is bursted in the middle)
"Yeah! I won!" said Valt.
"Nice." replied Aiga.
"Hey, guys! You'd better see this news article!" said Noel.
"Huh? What is it about?" replied Markus.
"Local Blader destroys beys left and right in hopes of finding an elemental bey. Hey! That's the guy that broke my bey!" said Okabe.
"I've heard of them! They're like a sub-system in the Bloodlust system. For a bey to be elemental, it's Outer Ring must have some sort of metal made into them." replied Naru.
"Well, we'd better put an end to his rampage. He's gonna break everyone in the city's beys at this rate!" said Okabe.
"Sounds like a plan." replied Aiga.

combos

Core: Valkyrie
Ring: Shining
Blades: Victor
6, Knight'

Core: Owl
Ring: Wind
Blades: Apex
8, Talon

Core: Nix
Ring: Siphon
Blades: Spectral
00, Guard'

Core: Diomedes
Ring: Sword
Blades: Crowned
4, Lead

Core: Polydora
Ring: Temp
Blades: River
4, Zone'+

Core: Hyrus
Ring: Zudo
Blades: Wave
8, Volume

Core: Miniboros
Ring: Ace
Blades: Wrath
10, Bull'

Core: Spriggan
Ring: Versatile
Blades: Ren
0, Quattro

Core: Achilles
Rings: Defensive/Offensive
Blades: War
13, Dimension+'
This story sadly might be on hiatus for awhile, since I'm not online a lot these days.
Here it is. I said it was long. And if I had a nickel for everytime I made a sleepy boi, I'd have 2. Which isnt much but it is wierd that it happened twice.
>
Character:
Bey:
Only 2 more days for entries!
Since I won’t have any time tomorrow, here are the placings.

1. Hollowmind8

Their character was well thought out and the bey fully followed the system, 10/10.

2. PikaBeyblade

Their character was decently thought out, however they were obviously outclassed by Holllowmind8’s character. The bey followed the system as well.
8/10.

3. We do not care

Their character was averagely thought out, had a pretty basic and overrated niche, and the Bio didn’t work well with my story. The bey somewhat followed the system, but it wasn’t enough to give their character a top 2 appearance.
6/10.

Congrats to you 3! Remember, I’ll still do more contests soon.
I am most likely putting this story on hiatus for now. This is gonna be the only chapter for a while, so I’m sorry it’s so short.

Chapter 10: A dream? Or a nightmare..?
Narrator’s POV: The next day, Noel and Okabe were once again battling. This time however, it was a bet over an entirely separate battle.
“This is it! The final battle!” exclaimed Noel.
“Yup, good luck to you both.” replied Hiromu as he put on his sleep mask.
“UGHHHH!! CAN’T YOU JUST FOCUS FOR LIKE, 1 SECOND?!” questioned Okabe.
“zzzZzzzZzzzZzz…” snored Kiromu.
“Let’s just get this over with already.” said Noel.
“3! 2! 1! Go… shoot!”
(Feb. 26, 2022  3:11 AM)xros Wrote: I am most likely putting this story on hiatus for now. This is gonna be the only chapter for a while,  so I’m sorry it’s so short.

Narrator’s POV: The next day, Noel and Okabe were once again battling. This time however, it was a bet over an entirely separate battle.
“zzzZzzzZzzzZzz…” snored Hiromu.
“3! 2! 1! Go… shoot!”
You could call it a prequel
(Feb. 26, 2022  3:11 AM)xros Wrote: I am most likely putting this story on hiatus for now. This is gonna be the only chapter for a while,  so I’m sorry it’s so short.

“zzzZzzzZzzzZzz…” snored Kiromu.
“3! 2! 1! Go… shoot!”

I dont like the word "hiatus" im getting hunter X flashbacks...