[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Awaken

(Apr. 02, 2020  6:59 PM)BeyZoid Corrupt Wrote: Same here.

(Apr. 02, 2020  11:27 PM)snoc Wrote: I really wish these got modeled. copyright would stop you from selling them but that would be amazing.

(Apr. 03, 2020  12:44 AM)AwakenBurst Wrote: the characters, or the beys,  i'm just a little confused

(Apr. 03, 2020  12:44 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  12:44 AM)AwakenBurst Wrote: the characters, or the beys,  i'm just a little confused

beys lol

ok, thanks

Here is Shu's design V2 for Beyblade Burst Awaken, which do you like better
https://i.postimg.cc/TY0Gyqhz/Shu-pose-7.png
[Image: li1OExuuj9644V-cJCvxBSycd7aXhDzgHATN5uAH...30-h917-no]

(Apr. 02, 2020  11:14 PM)BeyZoid Corrupt Wrote: Please do a drawing tutorial

Maybe, but i'm trying to finish the poster, Random booster, and 1st chapter so it might be a bit
(Apr. 03, 2020  12:44 AM)AwakenBurst Wrote:

(Apr. 02, 2020  11:27 PM)snoc Wrote: I really wish these got modeled. copyright would stop you from selling them but that would be amazing.

(Apr. 03, 2020  12:44 AM)snoc Wrote: beys lol

ok, thanks

(Apr. 02, 2020  11:14 PM)BeyZoid Corrupt Wrote: Please do a drawing tutorial

Maybe, but i'm trying to finish the poster, Random booster, and 1st chapter so it might be a bit

probably V2, but they both look awesome

(Apr. 03, 2020  12:54 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  12:44 AM)AwakenBurst Wrote:

ok, thanks

probably V2, but they both look awesome

Thanks Rantaro will be next
I will not be posting a character but my website instead! Please check it out, it would mean the world to me!
https://freshymidget.wixsite.com/mysite
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:10 PM)AwakenBurst Wrote: I will not be posting a character but my website instead! Please check it out, it would mean the world to me!

bookmarked it, very nicely created! cant wait to see where this goes. but its already gone amazing places already lol
Nice website, and I see that you redesigned Raiden. It looks very nice.
Thanks for the support, would you guys want to see the characters one by one, or the poster with the chapter along with it
(Apr. 03, 2020  11:02 PM)AwakenBurst Wrote: Thanks for the support, would you guys want to see the characters one by one, or the poster with the chapter along with it

I would prefer the poster along with the chapter
Here is Raiden Kaminari's Pose, The poster will hopefully be out soon along with the release date for the first chapter
https://i.postimg.cc/br6x9GHf/raiden-pose-4.png
[Image: UjkytYy6sFhaVGbFb5kCFrwglIwkgtbZisv4uexd...98-h917-no]
The dedication to this fan fiction is insane. You definitely deserve more attention for these designs and the system.
this is gonna be good, i just know it
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:10 PM)AwakenBurst Wrote: I will not be posting a character but my website instead! Please check it out, it would mean the world to me!

I have one question will there be an anime cuz am actually proud of you, you done so well that I think you need to be one of TT staff
(Apr. 06, 2020  1:28 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:

I have one question will there be an anime cuz am actually proud of you, you done so well that I think you need to be one of TT staff

He did say there was a manga, but sadly anime would require more ppl.
in the meantime to keep you guys entertained in terms of content until release of the first chapter/poster, here is a pic of Rantaro Kiyama in Awaken that i worked on for some time
https://i.postimg.cc/DZpB4vRR/rantaro-poster-color.png[Image: d4dAhmdQYPaDWLJiFmYv9-f8REpD5BYfBUOClxe5...72-h917-no]
bolt savitar looks insane and these designs look really cool keep up the good work
Here is the official poster for Beyblade Burst Awaken, First chapter releases April 16th!
https://i.postimg.cc/cHTKXDTh/awaken-pos...ficial.png
[Image: 60kzeQIRbqIiKo8y2eqrN2bRyA8rwc4qWAM-xjOs...28-h888-no]

a live chat forum has been added, so if you guys wanna chat about the series or other stuff head over to the website!
also AwakenBurst when will the manga be released? I'm temporarily back here and apparently there's a April 16th release date, so pls respond in live chat on the site. thx
Hey guys quick update! The manga will release will within the following days due to a busy schedule these past couple of days! I will hopefully release it as soon as possible!
Hello all, as you know i took a big break from the series as i kind of lacked motivation and i wanted to share with you the beys for the series that would have came out so here is the first half of the series, and should i actually make them?

March - Soar Valkyrie. Sm. Av

March - Clash Spriggan. Ax. Rd

March - Scorch Ragnaruk. 10J. In

March - Bolt Savitar. Sh. Ln

April - Cascade Poseidon. Dp. Rp

April - Shatter Longinus. Dr. Un

May - Devour Amarok. Vn. Hw

June - Ultra Xcalibur. 1Z. Bl

July - Erupt Hydra. Bz. Mt

July - Lancer Vulcan. Mg. Ir

August - Reign Fafnir. Co. Pr

August - 4X Booster legends Set
Apex Dragon. ??. ??
Revenge Diablos. ??. ??
Shine Ashura. ??. ??
Rise Achilles. ??. ??
are you returning to the series? if not beys only are fine tho, I enjoy them.
Hello, I will be returning to the series, but will just write the chapters instead of producing an actual manga as I don't have the time , But here is the first Chapter!

Chapter 1: Let’s Awaken, Soar Valkyrie!

Hanami: HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS, TODAY WE HAVE THE EXCITING TITLE MATCH FOR JAPAN!!!!
Hanami: IN THE ONE CORNER, WE HAVE THE WONDER BOY HIMSELF, VALT AOI!!!
Hanami: AND IN THE OTHER CORNER, WE HAVE THE GENIUS BLADER HIMSELF, SHU KURENAI
Valt: Shu, I’ve waited for this battle for such a long time; Me and my Soar Valkyrie will show our power that we have been able to achieve
Shu: I’m probably just as excited as you Valt, but the difference is Clash Spriggan and I will win this battle and become the champions of Japan
Valt: Oh man, I'm fired up! (Valt you gotta calm down a bit, but this is too exciting to be calm
for)
Shu: (Valt, you have grown so much as a blader ever since our inter high match, and now you truly are a worthy opponent to my spriggan) Valt, i am going to take the title today, no matter what!
Hanami: ALRIGHT, LET'S GET THIS BATTLE STARTED!
Referee: Bladers, ready, set!
Everyone: 3, 2, 1, GO SHOOT!
Valt: Go Valkyrie, hit em hard!
(Valkyrie rushes in with intense speed and power with the avalanche driver!)
Shu: Spriggan, Meet the attack fast!
( Spriggan and Valkyrie clash at the middle of the stadium with intense power coming from both beys)
Shu: Spriggan, Counter Drift, go!
(Spriggan’s Demolish driver grips to the stadium and gives it an extra boost in speed and power)
(Valkyrie and Spriggan clash multiple times with spriggan getting the upper hand)
Valt: No, Valkyrie!
Shu: Now Spriggan, Unleash Your Power! Ultimate Upper Drift!
(Spriggan Speeds up to a full extent and closes in on valkyrie, and hits it with a finishing blow that knocks it out of the stadium)
Referee: RING OUT FINISH, 1 POINT FOR SHU KURENAI AND CLASH SPRIGGAN!!
Hanami: AND THERE YOU GO FOLKS, THE INTENSE POWER OF SPRIGGAN AND SHU WAS ABLE TO OVERWHELM VALT AND SOAR VALKYRIE!
Valt: Woah, THAT WAS AWESOME!
Shu: Valt, this is the power of Spriggan and I, and we will show you that we are the true Champions of Japan
Valt: Oh man, i’m pumped up! (Valkyrie, lets show him what we are made of, together!)
Referee: Bladers, Ready, Set!
Everyone: 3,2,1 GO SHOOT!
Valt: Now Valkyrie, RUSH IN! AVALANCHE RUSH!
(Valkyrie’s rubber flat tip retracts inside to the reveal the hole flat tip to give it an extra booster of energy)
(Valkyrie clashes into Spriggan with full force, both beys get knocked back, but spriggan receives most of the damage)
Valt: Valkyrie, go full force!
Shu: Wow, Valt’s new Valkyrie is so much faster than his previous ones. That driver is just incredible. I need to figure out how to be able to react to that speedy attack.
Valt: Hit him again and again!
(Valkyrie continuously attacks spriggan with it’s extra speed from Avalanche Rush, with Spriggan taking attack after attack)
Shu: I’m gonna have to do something before Valkyrie pushes straight through spriggan and bursts it, wait, I've got it!
Valt: Rush, Rush, Rush Valkyrie!!!
Shu: Now, Spriggan Counter Drift!
(Right as Valkyrie is about to rush in to hit Spriggan, Spriggan is able to boost in speed to avoid Valkyrie’s attack because of the Demolish drivers ability to be able to switch from a defensive stance to an attacking rush)
Valt: Oh no, Valkyrie, watch out!
Shu: Now Spriggan, Ultimate Counter Drift!
(Spriggan’s avatar is unleashed and Spriggan zooms in to try and end the battle with one final hit)
Valt: C’mon Valkyrie, lets show him what we got! AHHHHHH, Ultra Spring Boost!
(Valkyrie’s avatar unleashes. Valkyrie hits the wall of the stadium repeatedly, and gains lots of speed and power rushing towards Spriggan)
Shu: What the!?!
Valt: NOW GO VALKYRIE
(Valkyrie rushes in and knocks Spriggan out of the stadium)
Referee: RING OUT FINISH, 1 POINT FOR VALT AOI AND SOAR VALKYRIE!
Hanami: AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS, VALT AOI AND VALKYRIE WERE ABLE TO OVERCOME THE OBSTACLES OF SPRIGGANS COUNTER DRIFT AND WIN THEMSELFS A POINT
Valt: That was super freakin AWESOME!!! Valkyrie, we got a point off of Shu and his new Spriggan!
Shu: I won’t lie Valt, you have transformed into a blader that opposes a challenge for me, but that means that i will give everything I have to beat you.
Valt: I will too, Valkyrie and I will give everything we have to win
Referee: Bladers, Ready, Set!
Everyone; 3,2,1, GO SHOOT!
Valt: Valkyrie, GO FOR IT, HIT EM WITH ALL WE HAVE!
Shu: Spriggan, FULL POWER, LETS END THIS NOW!
Shu & Valt: GOOOOOO!!!
The ground starts to shake…
Shu & Valt: Huh?!?
Hanami: HUH, WHAT IS GOING ON !?! THE GROUND IS SHAKING AND THE BATTLE HAS COME TO A STOP!
Valt: What’s happening !?!
Shu: I don't know either !?!
Beigoma Academy:
Toko: What's going on Nika!
Nika: I dont knooowwww!
Everyone: AHHHHHH!
BC SOL:
Rantaro: Yo, what’s going on!
Sisco: What the !?!
Free: Huh?
Rantaro: Oh man, the world better not be ending now!!!
Back in Japan:
Hanami: THIS BATTLE WILL HAVE TO BE RESUMED AT A LATER TIME, EVERYONE RUN TO A SAFE PLACE!!!
???: I see the awakening has begun…

TO BE CONTINUED…