[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade 2020 volume 1 ( Requests:open)

SunBlader98 your introduction will have to wait, since I made a big chapter in my notebook.

(Oct. 24, 2020  11:06 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: 1000 out of 100

Thanks!
When the next chapter?
(Nov. 11, 2020  11:01 PM)kai edits Wrote: When the next chapter?

Uh, next week, I’m still writing it
(Nov. 12, 2020  12:57 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  11:01 PM)kai edits Wrote: When the next chapter?

Uh, next week, I’m still writing it

Ok thanks i can't wait to see shun!
(Nov. 12, 2020  12:57 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  12:57 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Uh, next week, I’m still writing it

Ok thanks i can't wait to see shun!

No, you’ll have to wait. This chapter is pretty long, so I can’t write it, my mom will
Chapter 7: The Unusual Encounter
Aiger woke up like a thunderbolt shooting through the sky. What was that? Did I see a dragon in my dreams? Aiger thought. You see, he was dreaming of battling, when suddenly, a dragon popped in his dream. The dragon had said, "Hello, mortal. I am using a dreamvisitor to visit your dreams. It seems like you have come to our dimension recently. Can you try to do that once more? I would like to see your dimension. Oh, by the way, I'm Queen Scarlet of the SkyWings. See you!" Aiger thought that he saw Scarlet in his dreams, because he had a intense battle with Phi yesterday. What if I do that again? Maybe I can get into their dimension! So, Aiger went to battle Phi in the Dread Tower. "Hey, Phi! I'm here to battle you, with my new bey, Infinite Achilles!" said Aiger. You see, Phi broke Turbo Achilles in the last battle, so, Aiger got Infinite Achilles, made by Shun, which has Sword mode, and Shield mode. Things are getting intense! "Oh really? I'll crush that bey AGAIN! I HAVE DESTRUCTOR PHENIOX! I EVOLVED MY BEY! MUA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA! Oh HYDE! Come ref for this battle!" Hyde came really quickly. "I choose the stadium", said Aiger. "Go ahead, Aiger", said Phi. "I will choose the Vortex Stadium", said Aiger. "Ready, SET!" "3,2,1, LET IT RIP!" said Aiger and Phi in unison. "Destructor, CRASH!" said Phi, while Aiger said, "Infinite Shield!" Phi's attack deflected, because of Infinite Sheild! What an amazing twist! See, Phi? I've gotten much stronger! While Phi said an attack, Aiger got jerked back with a terrible jolt. "Aha! Finally, a mortal. We call you scavengers in our dimension. Welcome to the dragon's dimension. I am Queen Scarlet."

@XSabXManiacX WoF collab here! TakaraTheLord