[Fan Fiction]  (Bey100's Beyfics) Beyblade Whirlwind Eradicate Explosion (On hiatus)

Updated episode titles to fit everything better:
(Mar. 04, 2024  8:39 PM)Bey100 Wrote: There are 3 types of Whirlwind beys:
1. Main beys
These are just normal Whirlwind beys part of the main story
2. Holiday beys
These are beys you would see in holiday specials
3. Remake
These are beys that you could see cameo

Will the remakes be battling other beyblades in future episodes.
(Mar. 04, 2024  9:37 PM)Turboblader Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2024  8:39 PM)Bey100 Wrote: There are 3 types of Whirlwind beys:
1. Main beys
These are just normal Whirlwind beys part of the main story
2. Holiday beys
These are beys you would see in holiday specials
3. Remake
These are beys that you could see cameo

Will the remakes be battling other beyblades in future episodes.
Yes
(Mar. 04, 2024  9:38 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2024  9:37 PM)Turboblader Wrote: Will the remakes be battling other beyblades in future episodes.
Yes

Awesome.
New episode has been pushed up to Friday and I promise you this episode will blow your heads off (I’m ain’t even playing)
Episode 3 of Whirlwind will change everything about the future of the series... just wait and see Smile
Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 3:
The Mighty Shark! Whirlpool Forneus!
The ending will shock you (well at least attempt to). If you got thoughts tell me what’s up.
(Mar. 08, 2024  2:21 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 3:
The ending will shock you (well at least attempt to). If you got thoughts tell me what’s up.
So, I'll give ratings on the newest chapters. Chapter 2 was genuinely very good compared to Chp1. Now onto Chp3, on the discord we were talking about bringing old characters back and how it takes away from a story and it may just be me, but bringing Ryuga back(and in general remaking beys) was not a good move. It opens way too many questions and plot would then have to stray with how did he even get here, even if Whirlwind takes place in the same universe as Metal Fight, it would make absolutely no sense for him to be exactly the same. Oh, and the holiday stuff is okay, not a big fan of them myself but that's alright. Again, this was just me, but when you were hyping this CHP up, I was expecting something to do with the actual story and not the crossover bey. If this feedback is harsh, I'm sorry but it should be mentioned.
(Mar. 08, 2024  3:55 PM)beansworth Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2024  2:21 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 3:
So, I'll give ratings on the newest chapters. Chapter 2 was genuinely very good compared to Chp1. Now onto Chp3, on the discord we were talking about bringing old characters back and how it takes away from a story and it may just be me, but bringing Ryuga back(and in general remaking beys) was not a good move. It opens way too many questions and plot would then have to stray with how did he even get here, even if Whirlwind takes place in the same universe as Metal Fight, it would make absolutely no sense for him to be exactly the same. Oh, and the holiday stuff is okay, not a big fan of them myself but that's alright. Again, this was just me, but when you were hyping this CHP up, I was expecting something to do with the actual story and not the crossover bey. If this feedback is harsh, I'm sorry but it should be mentioned.
See where you’re coming from but don’t worry later on most of your questions will be answered also he does actually tie into the main villain (I’ll leave it at that).
(Mar. 08, 2024  4:14 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2024  3:55 PM)beansworth Wrote: So, I'll give ratings on the newest chapters. Chapter 2 was genuinely very good compared to Chp1. Now onto Chp3, on the discord we were talking about bringing old characters back and how it takes away from a story and it may just be me, but bringing Ryuga back(and in general remaking beys) was not a good move. It opens way too many questions and plot would then have to stray with how did he even get here, even if Whirlwind takes place in the same universe as Metal Fight, it would make absolutely no sense for him to be exactly the same. Oh, and the holiday stuff is okay, not a big fan of them myself but that's alright. Again, this was just me, but when you were hyping this CHP up, I was expecting something to do with the actual story and not the crossover bey. If this feedback is harsh, I'm sorry but it should be mentioned.
See where you’re coming from but don’t worry later on most of your questions will be answered also he does actually tie into the main villain (I’ll leave it at that).
Okay, I'll see how this turns out then. And actually making him have some connection rather than fan-service may do you good.
Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 4:
Rainbow! Lucky Leprechaun! (Patrick’s Day Special)
This episode does a lot of things 1. It’s a Patrick's Day special 2. Explain how and why Ryuga’s there even though there's some stuff that I chose to leave vague and you'll learn more later on 3. Introduce the main villain and his bey 4. Sets up more of the personal story for Wonder and sets up big things for that story. While yes Ryuga is there he actually will go through an arc and isn’t there just for fan service as story comes first (of course actions speak louder than words but in the long term you’ll see what I’m talking about). Please let me know your thoughts if you have any.
wow bey100 lol I return to here to see my mention for one post lol
Episode Dates:
Episode 5 3/15
Episode 6 3/22
Episode 7 3/31 (Easter Day)
Early release of... 
Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 5:
The Destroyer! L Drago Destructor!
Talk about a crazy episode. Please tell me your thoughts if you got any.
(Mar. 13, 2024  1:33 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Early release of... 
I don't know what to say about this episode. The multiverse plotline is definitely something to say the least, I'll save my thoughts on that. The episode is okay I think, definitely going away from the main gang, hope we go back to main gang importance soon. The castle scene is alright? I don't really know what to say, the entire idea of a king in this makes little to no sense, like if we assume this is modern day why is he a king, what importance does he have? Do you understand what I mean? Also the entire plot of Wonder's dad hearing Jack's voice is weird yet it works I guess. I think a major thing is this multiverse idea, I understand what you're trying but I don't think this is gonna work out, most other multiverse fanfics didn't.
Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 6:
Reborn From The Ashes! Inferno Phoenix!
Punish is here and he's come here to destroy... AND ONLY DESTROY!
If you got thoughts please let me know.
(Mar. 15, 2024  2:18 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 6:
Reborn From The Ashes! Inferno Phoenix!
Punish is here and he's come here to destroy... AND ONLY DESTROY!
If you got thoughts please let me know.
No way, you had a main bey get destroyed this early. That is wild, I was expecting her to lose but she got punished(get it?) I'm definitely excited to see Wonder make him pay for what he's done. This is definitely shaping up, nice chapter!
Upcoming Episode Titles 7-12:
7. Hopping Beyblade! Hopper Bunny! (Easter Special)
ホッピングベイブレード! ホッパーバニー! (イースタースペシャル)
Hoppingubeiburēdo! Hoppābanī! (Īsutāsupesharu)

8. Claw! Fierce Lynx!
爪! 獰猛なリンクス!
Tsume! Dōmōna rinkusu!

9. Shinning Sword! Mighty Xcalibur!
光る剣! マイティエクスカリバー!
Hikaruken! Maitiekusukaribā!

10. Forneus Evolution!
フォルネウス進化!
Foruneusu shinka!

11. Revenge Battle! Wonder Vs Punish!
リベンジバトル! ワンダーVSパニッシュ!
Ribenjibatoru! Wandā VS panisshu!

12. Burning Rain! Defeat Phoenix!
灼熱の雨! フェニックスを倒せ!
Shakunetsu no ame! Fenikkusu o taose!
Hello I'm back, and I have a few things to say about episodes 5 and 6.
1. Good story.
2. Isn't L-drago's bit beast red (it's a different universe so I understand if there are a few differences).
3. Why didn't L-drago destructor change modes and used its rubber to absorb spin power like in metal fury.
4. Ryuga's character is a bit different than in the metal series.
5. Is Punish going to be like Azula from the last Airbender?
6. Yikes-e-ola Punish straight up killed Feng's hopes and dreams.
I can't wait for more episodes.
(Mar. 15, 2024  6:13 PM)Turboblader Wrote:
Hello I'm back, and I have a few things to say about episodes 5 and 6.
1. Good story.
2. Isn't L-drago's bit beast red (it's a different universe so I understand if there are a few differences).
3. Why didn't L-drago destructor change modes and used its rubber to absorb spin power like in metal fury.
To answer your questions:
1. Thank you
2. Yes it was red but since this a different universe the avatar slightly different
3. You'll see more of the gimmicks in the future
4. Obviously it's not gonna be 100% accurate but I'm still trying also keep in mind he's under control in Episode 5 
5. Punish is more of a 1st arc antagonist so not exactly like Azula in that sense but personality wise in the sense of being an absolute menace pretty close honestly
6. Lol Forneus will still get an evo though so I wouldn't say her hopes and dreams are completely dead in the water
(Mar. 15, 2024  8:17 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2024  6:13 PM)Turboblader Wrote: Hello I'm back, and I have a few things to say about episodes 5 and 6.
1. Good story.
To answer your questions:
1. Thank you
2. Yes it was red but since this a different universe the avatar slightly different
3. You'll see more of the gimmicks in the future
4. Obviously it's not gonna be 100% accurate but I'm still trying also keep in mind he's under control in Episode 5 
5. Punish is more of a 1st arc antagonist so not exactly like Azula in that sense but personality wise in the sense of being an absolute menace pretty close honestly
6. Lol Forneus will still get an evo though so I wouldn't say her hopes and dreams are completely dead in the water

Good point, also Avatar state yip yip.
Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 7:
Hopping Beyblade! Hopper Bunny! (Easter Special)
Been on a roll for episodes this week, but expect only at most two episodes next week as since I'm approaching testing season soon I'll want to make sure I'm extra focused.   If you got any thoughts let me know. This also technically ends BeySpring as well.
(Mar. 16, 2024  1:23 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 7:
Hopping Beyblade! Hopper Bunny! (Easter Special)
Been on a roll for episodes this week, but expect only at most two episodes next week as since I'm approaching testing season soon I'll want to make sure I'm extra focused.   If you got any thoughts let me know. This also technically ends BeySpring as well.

Awesome episode, I love how hopper bunny is somewhat similar to Salvage Valtriek.
How would you rank all the episodes of Whirlwind so far? Worst - Best?
(Mar. 16, 2024  10:28 PM)Bey100 Wrote: How would you rank all the episodes of Whirlwind so far? Worst - Best?

That is a difficult choice, for worst its going to be episode 4, but for best I'm gonna have to say episode 5.