[Fan Fiction]  (Bey100's Beyfics) Beyblade Whirlwind Eradicate Explosion

20th page! To celebrate this milestone I can now confirm that the next series after Whirlwind will be taking place in the same universe even though it's not a direct sequel.
(Apr. 03, 2024  1:17 PM)Bey100 Wrote: 20th page! To celebrate this milestone I can now confirm that the next series after Whirlwind will be taking place in the same universe even though it's not a direct sequel.
Ooh, I'm really interested in what this series will be. Really interested if this will follow Wonder and the gang or be new people.
Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 21:
A Broken Bond! Wonder Vs Jack!
It is the saddest episode so far but also one of the best—everything the series has been building up to finally climaxes here. If you have thoughts let me know.
(Apr. 04, 2024  1:24 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 21:
A Broken Bond! Wonder Vs Jack!
It is the saddest episode so far but also one of the best—everything the series has been building up to finally climaxes here. If you have thoughts let me know.
Damn, Wonder. Xan and Feng better step up and help our boy, I hope Wonder shows his parents who he is.
Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 22:
Revival! Cloudburst Knight!
Cloudburst Knight is here! New Op next episode!
(Apr. 05, 2024  1:18 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 22:
Revival! Cloudburst Knight!
Cloudburst Knight is here! New Op next episode!
Nice episode, though I feel like Wonder would've had more conflictions due to his entire life so far about evolving Whirlwind Knight. Anyway, excited to see the finale of Whirlwind.
Since there are now only 3 episodes left time for the title reveal for the next series (Basically Whirlwind Season 2 but not exactly):
Beyblade Whirlwind EE!
Want to know what EE stands for gonna have to wait and find out 😏
No new prologue (as their all kinda the same tbh).

Beyblade Whirlwind Opening 4:
Title: Believe
Credit & thanks to Beansworth for making this one!

Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 23:
Glitter & Shine! Sparkle Coesus!
The end begins in the next episode…
Teasers For New Beys In EE:
Project M
Project A
The 24th episode arrives tomorrow... get ready!
If you saw the eclipse today hopefully, you wore the glasses or you wouldn’t be reading this episode haha… 😑(Look I came up with this literally out of nowhere just check out the episode)
Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 24:
The Dark Arena! Abyss Valley!
Ladies & Gentlemen the end of Whirlwind is the next episode. It’s been an honor writing this series, but what do you say we wrap things up with a nice bow & tie ay? As always thoughts are welcomed.
(Apr. 09, 2024  1:19 AM)Bey100 Wrote: If you saw the eclipse today hopefully, you wore the glasses or you wouldn’t be reading this episode haha… 😑(Look I came up with this literally out of nowhere just check out the episode)
Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 24:
The Dark Arena! Abyss Valley!
Ladies & Gentlemen the end of Whirlwind is the next episode. It’s been an honor writing this series, but what do you say we wrap things up with a nice bow & tie ay? As always thoughts are welcomed.
Update Time:
One more episode!!! This one was alright, that's all I have to say. Also Feng better tell Wonder to start doing more like seriously she is the only one doing stuff, come on Wonder.
The Finale Is Here!
Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 25:
A Whirlwind Is Leaving…
And that concludes Beyblade Whirlwind! I hope you all enjoyed the series, I know I did. With Whirlwind done I want your full thoughts on it from the characters, battles, and story plus some of your theories for the future. Thank you all so much for reading Beyblade Whirlwind! 2/23/24 - 4/9/24
(Apr. 09, 2024  3:56 PM)Bey100 Wrote: The Finale Is Here!
Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 25:
A Whirlwind Is Leaving…
And that concludes Beyblade Whirlwind! I hope you all enjoyed the series, I know I did. With Whirlwind done I want your full thoughts on it from the characters, battles, and story plus some of your theories for the future. Thank you all so much for reading Beyblade Whirlwind! 2/23/24 - 4/9/24
Woah, this is definitely not the ending I was expecting. Definitely excited for the sequel and I really want to see Wonder, Feng and Xan's fates.
Introducing Beyblade Whirlwind Eradicate Explosion!
Plot:
This 25 episode series will follow the events of Whirlwind as Endor has defeated Wonder! Witness the rise of Endor and how he plans to annihilate the Blading world!
Characters + Beys:
Endor Ahama - Eradicate Erebus.Swarm (Protagonist)
Mana Hero - Gleam Michael.Hope
Annex Purotekutā - Warrior Aires.Fight
The system will be the same as Whirlwind.
More info will be revealed soon!
“The Blading World As You Know It Ends”
Beyblade Whirlwind Eradicate Explosion Official Trailer:
More info on Eradicate Explosion is coming soon so stay tuned
I can confirm Xcalibur & Forneus will get evo in EE
All Characters + Beys In EE So Far:
Endor Ahama - Eradicate Erebus.Swarm
Annex Purotekutā - Warrior Aires.Fight
Mana Hero - Gleam Michael.Hope
Xan Tokoroa - Pulverize Xcalibur.Saber
Feng Oceania - Command Forneus.Trident
Hell Kurushimu - Rage Hades.Black
Recap (Read this if you haven't yet read the first season of Whirlwind)

Beyblade Whirlwind Eradicate Explosion Opening 1:
Title: Destiny

Beyblade Whirlwind Eradicate Explosion Chapter One:
The Eradicator! Eradicate Erebus!
The first episode is here so thoughts would be welcomed!

Beyblade Whirlwind Eradicate Explosion Character Contest Announcement:
Nice chapter! Definitely gonna be interesting, curious if Wonder will ever return. Also I agree with Xan, Wonder is acting kinda selfish, though I understand why he ran.

Contest Submission!
Ghost
Hope you like it!
Chapter Two will come tomorrow so stay tuned
Beyblade Whirlwind Eradicate Explosion Chapter Two:
The Shadow King!
I think I just set an extremely high bar with this one.
New Launcher & Stadium will be revealed soon
Beyblade Whirlwind Eradicate Explosion Chapter Three:
Irradiate! Gleam Michael!
There’s a surprise in this one 😏